Just Another Day in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick slides out, bringing a groan of frustration from Darcy until he spins her around, getting up on his knees behind her. Darcy arches her back, pushing her ass up in the air and dropping her head down. Nick glances over to see Whitney and Mila locked in their own 69, fervently licking each other's pussies. Nick takes his stiff cock and rubs it briefly across her lips before sliding it along the cleft of her ass. Nick teases her ring with his wide, pierced head before pushing it forward. The resistance is firm to begin with, but as he pushes past the ring and feels her tight, warm ass envelope him, Nick gets greedy and pushes harder. Darcy grunts and pushes back until all of Nick's long, thick cock is buried in her ass. He then begins to pull out and slide it back in, increasing in speed over time. One hand reaches out and grasps Darcy's ponytail while the other grasps her waist. His balls slap against her pussy as he pounds her. Both Whitney and Mila disengage and come over to watch.

"Holy shit, Darcy. Take that up your ass, girl!" Mila's eyes are wide with jealousy. Whitney smiles and looks at Nick. "Pull it out, Nick." Nick pulls free and looks at Darcy's gaping asshole. Whitney leans in and sucks his wet cock, warm from Darcy's ass. Mila leans in and helps her as well. Nick then pulls free and slides smoothly back into Darcy's ass.

Nick spends a good amount of time driving his thick organ into Darcy's bowels, occasionally pulling it out to let Mila and Whitney suck it clean. Once, Mila leaned down and instead of helping work his cock, she tongued Darcy's ass for a time before going back to Nick's balls. Darcy's moans increase and eventually she screams out in pure pleasure as she cums...hard. Her ass grips his cock like a vice and Nick almost winces. She eventually slides forward, his massive tool popping free of her ass. She slides back and leans against a set of shelves next to the mat. Sweat pooled on her face, her skin flush with excitement, Darcy looks both completely satisfied and somewhat self-conscious of her acts.

For his part, Nick leans back on his knees and looks down at his hard cock. He feels like it's as hard as steel and his balls felt like they could explode any minute. Whitney and Mila crawl up and begin to stroke him with their hands. "Come on, Nick...fuck our asses like you did Darcy? Please!"

Nick sighs, "Girls, I'm going to explode soon...I don't think I could take both of you at the moment."

They frown and huddle for a second, then turn around on their hands and knees, their pert bottoms facing him. They each begin to use one of their own hands to finger their own rectums while their other hand glides along each other's ass...and ultimately pushing into each other's ass as well. Tempted by these two displays of wanton sexuality, Nick moves in and pushes the fingers away from Whitney's ass and pushes his member into her sphincter. Whitney takes his cock like a pro, easily accommodating his length and girth after some initial adjustments. Mila settles down in front of Whitney and Nick gets to enjoy seeing Whitney tongue Mila's pussy and ass. Nick pounds Whitney, one hand grasping a fistful of hair while the other works Whitney's clit until she comes hard.

Wasting no time, Nick pulls from her ass and moves forward, grasping Mila's waist and slowly pushing his cock into her ass as well. Wet from Whitney's intense licking, Nick relishes Mila's tighter ass. Not satisfied with his angle, Nick rolls Mila back so that she lies back against his chest with his cock hilt deep in her ass. Mila adapts with the dexterity of a gymnast, using her legs to bounce up and down on his shaft. Whitney, not to be outdone, dives in between her legs and begins to eat Mila out as she gets ass-fucked. It is more than Mila can stand as she cums again, riding his monster tool.

At this point, Nick cannot hold it anymore. He erupts in her ass, jets of cum filling her. He pulls out briefly and sends long streams up into the air, catching Whitney's face and hair, before plunging back and emptying his balls into Mila's ass. Mila pulls free, exclaiming, "Oh my God, Nick. There is so much fucking cum in my ass!" Whitney slides forward pulling Mila's gaping asshole to her mouth and begins to lick and suck the cum straight from Mila's ass. Mila is surprised and Darcy gasps in shock, but Nick just smiles. Whitney had a filthy streak a mile long. He had seen her do things that would make both of her two friends go pale.

When Whitney finally finishes sucking her friend dry, she turns and shows Nick her epic mouthful of cum. Before she can finish getting up to move towards Mila, Darcy jumps up, grabs her head, and forces Whitney into a kiss. Before they knew it, Darcy had forced Whitney to drop all of the cum into her own waiting mouth. Showing it to Nick, Darcy then swallows the whole load.

Everyone pauses and Darcy's eyes go wide. "Oh...oh my. I...I... what did I just do?"

Mila and Whitney fall apart laughing and Nick smiles. Nick looks at the group, sweaty and tired, and says, "So, how about a shower?"

They get cleaned up and Nick volunteers to give Mila a ride home before heading back to his house.

Mila goes inside where her mom has dinner waiting for her. She plops down on the dining room chair and winces a bit.

"What's wrong honey?" Her mom comes over.

Mila shrugs. "Nothing, just fell funny in practice and hurt my bottom."

Her mom nods and sits down, wincing a bit herself. Mila looks at her and frowns, "What happened to you?"

Her mom laughs and replies, "I had an intense yoga sessions today. I think I pulled something."

Miranda and Mila continued to eat dinner in silence, both lost in introspective reflection.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nick eventually gets home and takes a long shower, washing the late morning and afternoon's activity from his body. Cassie left a note that she was going out with her girlfriend to a party and he had just gotten a text from Carly that she was catching dinner with Harley before they headed into the club.

Nick makes himself a quick meal, heavy on the fruit, and then relaxes in front of the TV. In no time, his eyes get heavy and he feels himself drift into sleep.

Nick snaps up, waking up when he hears his phone buzzing with a message. He checks it and realizes that it was already into the evening. The text was from Carly, letting him know that Violet was at the club tonight. Nick smiles and hauls himself up. He gets ready to go out, pulling on a dark blue button up make of Italian silk and a pair of loose, dark cotton slacks. No underwear....Carly liked to be able to reach in and grab him when she wants to.

Reasonably presentable, Nick finally heads out to the club.

Nick enters and is greeted by several of the bouncers and the girls manning the front desk. They all knew him and knew his relationship with Carly.

The music was in full swing as Nick enters the main floor. Several waitresses smile and chime in with their own greetings. Two of the dancers walk by, Satin and Cara, their large breasts barely contained by the bikini tops bounce as they walk by. "Hey Nick..." they say in unison. Satin pushes her fake platinum blonde hair from her eyes and asks, "So, you here for the evening or just stopping in?"

Nick shrugs, "I'm here till Carly's shift finishes."

Satin leans in and says quietly, "Then I'll be coming to find you later, big boy." She and Cara move off to the main floor, their rounded asses flashing him, just a thin strip of their lycra g-strings visible.

Nick finds a good spot where he can see the main stage and settles in, ordering a few drinks and chatting with a few girls he knows that stop by. He also enjoys a steady stream of young dancers sliding into his lap.

But the announcer finally gets his attention as they finally announce Scarlet to the main stage. Nick smiles and watches as Carly...or "Scarlet" moves onto stage. She is wearing a red lacy bra and a red g-string. Her body is lean but curvy due to her nicely sized breasts and her rounded bottom. She moves to the music naturally as she dances, every thrust and arch of her back in time with the music. Most of the girls had a consistent routine, but Carly liked to just let herself go with the music.

Like most dancers claim, Carly is going to school...just about to finish her business degree actually. A degree she is earning despite essentially being thrown out of her home by her dad four years ago. Nick is proud of her...just 22 and about to graduate on her own. A small rental house. Her own car. All earned on her own. Nick had never finished high school, much less college and he was only a year older than her. He had worked to get Carly back in touch with her parents and while her dad wasn't too thrilled with her new fianc‚e, Nick could tell they were proud of what she had accomplished on her own.

Granted, they did not know anything about her current occupation. But as Nick watches Carly move on the stage, eventually pulling off her top and finishing her set, he admits that Carly was a natural at it. They had met at this club. He had gotten a private dance with Scarlet and another dancer named Destiny. Destiny was a short-haired brunette with large, fake breasts and had invited him back to her place after her shift ended. Nick managed to convince her to invite Scarlet along. In the end, while the sex with Destiny was fine, his infatuation with Scarlet...or Carly, blossomed.

Over the next few hours, Nick entertains some more dancers but Scarlet never comes by. Just as he starts to get slightly irritated, a blonde girl bounces in his lap.

"Nick! Big dick Nick...how the hell are you?" Candy straddles his lap, her lands moving up his chest. She is a model of a stereotypical dancer...long yellow-blonde hair with exotic lavender eyes thanks to contact and nice, well-rounded, full breasts that have been augmented a bit too much for her small frame. Candy is especially handsy, grasping and working his cock through his pants leg.

"You looking for your little redhead?"

"Yeah, actually. She has not come by at all since her dance on the main stage." Nick's hands move along her smooth bottom.

"She did such a good job, she caught the eye of a high dollar brother. Some rapper and his crew. They are tossing lots of cash around and she's milking him." Candy emphasizes her last statement as she pulls on his cock a bit.

"And you're not with them?"

Candy laughs. "Oh, I was...and will be again. But I gots to come see Nicky. You want to come to the private rooms?"

Nick smirks and flexes his member to Candy's delight. "Maybe..."

Candy leans in, "Would it help you to know that Scarlet just went back there a few minutes ago with the rapper?"

Nick raises an eyebrow, then sits up and slides Candy off of him. She bounces around and takes him by the hand, towards the private rooms.

The private rooms in this club consisted of booths behind a curtained area. The booths extend down each of two narrow hallways on either side of the curtain. The booths allow reasonable privacy, but you can definitely see some of the activity going on if you are in an adjacent booth. Candy leads Nick to the second hallway and turns left. The most secluded sets of booths, the row only has one other occupant and Nick sees Scarlet moving on the lap of some other man. It appears he is dressed in some sort of track suit (Nick internally rolls his eyes) and is leaning back so Nick cannot see any more of him.

Candy pushes Nick onto the bench and begins to move and dance in front of him, very carefully to make sure some part of her body is touching his groin or inner thigh at any given time. Nick leans forward, glancing towards Scarlet and finds her bent away from her customer and grinding backwards, clearly working his crotch. Her breasts are free now and she glances towards Nick and seeing him, smiles and blows him a kiss.

Candy pops off her top, letting her high, heavy breasts free for Nick to touch, then pushes them into his face to lick and tongue her pert nipples. Nick begins to engage Candy more directly, his hands moving along her smooth thighs and ass, eventually sliding his fingers under her barest of g-strings to stroke her shaved mons. Candy moves with the music, putting on the appearance of a lap dance, but she fervently unzips his pants and pulls his cock out to stroke it. They continue to tease one another with their fingers for some time.

Candy pulls him forward at one point and motions him to look back down the hallway. Nick glances and sees that the other customer is now sitting back so far that his legs and lower half seem to be pushed out farther. Scarlet straddles him, facing away from him as she pushes her ass back and forth. Her hands are down and Nick can see that a big black cock has been pulled from the track suit pants. She is working it, even rubbing it against the thin material of her g-string as she slides forward. Scarlet sees him and Candy and pushes her ass way, way back and drapes her long red hair across her customer's waist. She takes the hard black cock in her mouth and drives to its base in one motion. The legs of her customer tense in surprise and Nick chuckles. Carly could take Nick down her throat with ease, almost casually. While the rapper has a reasonably impressive member, it was not Nick's thick, long cock which Scarlet handles easily.

Nick's attention returns to Candy as he feels her own mouth on his cock, the barbell piercing in her tongue running along his length. Candy is infinitely inventive in her ability to move around Nick's body in her "dancing" while sucking his cock and balls with such vigor. For his part, Nick's hands tweak her nipples and eventually plunge into her slick, wet pussy.

Finally, Candy cannot take it anymore. "I want your cock in me, Nick." Spinning and sitting in his lap, she pushes aside her g-string and quickly wedges his wide head in-between her lips, engulfing his member and sliding back into his lap. At this point, Candy just grinds back into his lap in the same way she did in the main area...just with his thick cock pushing into her with every thrust. Nick grasps her breasts from behind and leans forward. This allows him to bite her shoulder and get a better angle on her big tits, and see more of what Scarlet was doing.

Scarlet was on her knees working the black cock with her hands and mouth. All pretense of dancing gone, she was sucking and tonguing him with all of the skill and artistry that Nick knew quite well. Scarlet works him harder and soon enough the cock in her mouth pulses as the customer cums in her mouth. Milking him hard, she pulls back and opens her mouth to her customer, then closes it and swallows.

Candy grunts and leans back, pushing Nick away from being able to see and spins around...while keeping Nick's cock in her...and pulls him into a kiss. Candy begins to ride him vigorously, grinding her clit until she cums, hard, on top of him. She then slides off and onto her knees, pushing her big tits together and sliding his cock between them as she takes his tip and a few more inches into her mouth with each thrust.

It is during this that Scarlet comes through the hallway with her customer in-tow. Her top back on, she gives Nick a wink and keeps walking. Mr. Track Suit appears to be a muscular black man with a big gold chain, sunglasses, and a shaved head. The guy pauses when he passes Nick's both, pushes the sunglasses to the tip of his nose, and says, "Damn man...get some, son!" He flashes a gold-toothed smile then continues to leave.

Candy, bless her heart, never stops and Nick feels the build-up in his balls until he erupts in her mouth and in-between Candy's big tits. Candy licks and swallows his cum eagerly, eventually leaning back when Nick finishes and plays with the cum on her tits. "Fuck Nick...you are such a firehose."

She stands up and they both get themselves situated before going back into the club. Candy gives him a pat on the ass then heads right over to the entourage of the rapper. Scarlet is nowhere to be seen until Nick feels a tug on his arms. He turns and finds Scarlet/Carly standing in her red attire, next to her is a tall woman with dark hair and eyes, their friend Violet. She has nice, big breasts...augmented...and is wearing a black teddy top and a pair of lacy boy shorts which accent her long legs and torso.

"Hey baby, I'm about to wrap up for the night. Violet and Peter wanted us to come over tonight to play. You still up for it?"

"Up for it? I've been waiting all night!"

Violet winks at Nick and replies, "Well then...let's get going." The two sashay off to the dressing rooms while Nick makes his way outside, saying goodbye to various waiters, dancers, and bouncers as he leaves.

Nick waits for Carly to get into his car. She is dressed casually, a tight t-shirt and a pair of cut-off denim shorts with her duffel bag and book bag. They kiss hard, lingering for some time, before Carly leans back and murmurs, "So good to see you. And I am so horny...I got worked up tonight for some reason." She gives him a sly look, "Possibly because of all the pics I got earlier today."

Nick frowns, getting the car on the road. "What pics?"

"Oh, you and three cheerleaders fucking like there was no tomorrow...."

Nick grunts then sighs. "Sent from my phone? God, those girls!"

Carly laughs. "Come on, Nick. You love it! And when are you going to bring Darcy by! And you only brought Mila over once. I could totally fuck either of those two...hard!"

Nick smiles. "Darcy is shy about girls...but Mila. Yeah, I could probably arrange something."

Nick then spends the rest of the drive describing his day. Carly squirms in her seat, peppering him with questions and details. She seems to be disappointed that he did not have more pics from his phone, but overall by the time they arrive at Violet and Peter's house, she is wet and ready for anything.

And knowing Violet and Peter, that was just what they were going to get.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The door opens and it's Peter who greets them. Attractive with short black hair, dark eyes, and pale skin, Peter has an average build with pretty boy looks and an air of charisma about him that many girls found enchanting.

"Hey you too! Come on in. How is it going?" Nick and Carly enter and walk past Peter into the living room only to notice that Peter wears only a pair of black boxer briefs.

"Violet's taking a shower to wash off the club but we can head downstairs."

Carly perks up, "Actually, that sounds like a good idea. I'm going to go join her. You two go downstairs and get ready." She kisses Nick and then slides her hand along Peter's groin before heading off to the master bedroom.

Nick and Peter chat as they head downstairs into the couple's game room. Mostly about Nick's wedding planning and their impending move to the west coast.

Nick reflects on how the "game room" in the basement keeps getting more elaborate. Nick has to admire Nick and Violet's dedication to their pastime. In the center of the room is a large, king-sized bed with four posts and a mirror on the ceiling. Off to the side are a couple of curved, plush-covered seats designed to optimize sexual positions. A massive bean-bag like super chair of red plush material that was surprising firm yet yielding and that allowed Nick to get a really good angle when he was fucking Violet from behind. On the wall across from the foot of the bed was a very...very large flat screen television mounted on the wall. Peter goes and slides on the edge of the bed, pulling a universal remote from one of the nightstands. Nick happened to know that most of the nightstands were filled with various sexual toys, lubricants, and other novelty items.

Peter has a big smile on his face as the TV screen pops up. "Nick, check this out." Nick glances at the screen and sees a variety of images on the screen. Color images of various rooms in Violet and Peter's house and backyard, including the room they are in. But Nick's attention is quickly drawn to the shower in the bathroom as a very naked Violet and Carly seemed to be actively rubbing each other with soapy hands. The image expands from a small portion of the screen into a full size image.