Just Another Day on Wisteria Lane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tobloved
tobloved
46 Followers

"Oh I see," Xiao Mei said a bit inquisitively.

Carlos was back to secretly staring at the pregnant pussy in front of him when Xiao Mei asked.

"Mr. Solis… would you lick me down there? I want to know what it feels like."

"Well…" Carlos spoke. "We can arrange for a time when I can show you what it feels like."

"Can you do it now?" she asked.

"You want me to eat your cunt out right now, right here in the doctor's office?" Carlos asked nervously.

"Eat my what?" the girl asked confused.

"Nevermind. It's just that I cannot lick you down there right now. The doctor may come in any moment," he explained.

"Oh I see," she answered a bit disappointed.

Carlos saw the look of disappointment on her face. His dick was getting harder with all this talk about pussy licking. He looked around the room and then back at the door.

"Ok, we have to make this quick though," he said before locking the door behind him.

A big smile suddenly crossed Xiao Mei's face as Carlos grabbed the doctor's seat and sat in front of the table in between her spread legs.

"Are you ready," he asked leaning forward.

"Yes," she replied timidly.

He put his hands on both her legs and leaned forward, sticking his tongue out and letting it brush against the wild strands of hair protruding from her bush. He swirled his tongue around and licked her wet snatch.

"Hmmm," she sighed as her body tensed up at the touch of his tongue. "That feel very good Mr. Solis."

"You like that huh?" Carlos smiled. He then took one of her pussy lips in his mouth and gently sucked on it. He could feel her squirm and readjust her feet as she enjoyed the attention he was giving her pussy.

"Is this what pregnant pussy tastes like?" he asked himself while lapping away at her hairy wet bush. He enjoyed the taste of her swollen pussy as he continued to lick up and down her snatch. He'd pause occasionally to get some loose pubic hair out of his mouth before diving back in for more of that pregnant pussy sap. While he was licking her cunt he moved his hands up and started rubbing her very pregnant belly.

That seemed to turn her on even more. Xiao Mei was panting and squirming around on the table as he gave her a pussy bath with his tongue. The juices were flowing out of her snatch all over his face.

"Mr. Solis. Uh Oh. Mr. Solis me feel dizzy…. Mr. Solis… Ooohhh!" she exclaimed as an orgasm hit her. Carlos jammed his tongue inside her snatch as she rode her orgasm out.

***

"Have you tried masturbating before? That may help with some of the problems that you say you continue to have" Bree suggested.

"It doesn't do anything for me. I'd much rather have my dick sucked," Matthew answered grabbing his crotch. "So are we going to do this or what?"

"I suppose I don't have any other choice," Bree sighed. "Sit down and let's see what we can do about that hideous erection you have," she instructed. "You should be ashamed of yourself sporting such a bulge in front of an older lady. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

Matthew grinned and sat back on the kitchen stool as Bree walked around the counter towards him. Could she really proceed with this? What was she thinking? She took her gardening hat off and threw it on the table while taking another glance at the bulge protruding down the side of Matthew's crotch.

"My goodness," Bree thought to herself. "How did this boy end up with such a cock?" Her inhibitions set aside and her pulse racing, Bree knelt down in front of her neighbor's kid and reached out to grope his bulge. Matthew let out a groan as she traced the length of his cock through the material of his shorts.

"Does that feel good?" Bree inquired.

"Oh yes," Matthew groaned.

"Hmm. Let's get this monster freed so that I can work here," Bree purred. She untied his shorts and slowly pulled them down along with his boxers, allowing his hard cock to spring out in the open. Bree looked on in awe at the sheer size of the cock bouncing around in front of her. The bloated cockhead stared back angrily at her while thick veins crisscrossed all over the thick stalk protruding out of his pelvis.

"Dear heavens, I almost forgot how big this thing really is," Bree murmured. She reached out and wrapped her pale white fingers around the thick black cock. With her other hand she reached down and fumbled around with his heavy balls.

Matthew looked down at the mature housewife knelt in front of him stroking his dick, her red hair neatly tucked behind her ears and her eyes glowing with debauched lust. Bree could feel his heart pulse through the thick slab of meat. The thick veins running along the length of his cock throbbed as blood flowed back and forth providing oxygen to the monster she was holding.

"Magnificent," Bree whispered in awe, doing her best to stroke his cock as her fingers could not get all the way around his thickness. "This thing looks like a third limb," she quipped holding his cock up to better admire it.

She brought her other hand up and wrapped it around the base of his cock, continuing to stroke him with both hands. With her right hand wrapped around the top and her left stroking the base of his thickness, Bree noticed that there was still at least another third of his length between her two hands along with his puffy cockhead that were left out in the open. The head reached up well above his belly-button and had left a small trail of precum on his stomach. Without any hesitation she snaked out her tongue and licked the precum of his stomach.

She developed a blush on her usually pale face as she processed what was occurring. Here she was, Bree van de Kamp, chair of numerous activity boards at the country club and a respected widow and mother within the community; here she was knelt down stroking a huge black cock in the middle of her own kitchen. This was the type of activity someone like Edi Britt would be engaged in; not someone of her status.

"Hmmmm," Matthew groaned interrupting her little digression.

"Would you like me to put this in my mouth now?" she asked looking at him with a devious smile. Before Matthew could respond, Bree stuck her tongue out and leaned forward licking around the top of his cockhead.

"Ooooh shit!" Matthew moaned.

Encouraged by the response that she was getting, Bree swirled her head around and licked around the top part of his cock, while her hands continued to stroke his length. The taste was a bit overpowering yet pleasant, and as she serviced his cock she inhaled his strong masculine musk, which made her own pussy fizzle. She felt her inhibitions quickly fading away as she spun down this path of decadency that had suddenly snuck up on her. She could not recognize this woman on her knees performing these lewd acts. In some eerie manner she was losing control over her own body and actions.

Bree licked, kissed and bit all the way down the length of the huge black cock. She even stopped down at the bottom and put each of his balls in her mouth, gently sucking on them and then slowly raking them with her front teeth. Matthew seemed to enjoy that part as she felt his cock grow even harder when she did that. She then licked her way back up the long member, and when she got to the top she opened her lips and slipped his cockhead inside her mouth.

"Ooooh yes!" Matthew exclaimed, as his older neighbor stuffed his hard dick down her throat.

Bree closed her eyes and struggled to control her gag-reflex as she forced the boy's huge meat down her throat. She quickly eased back off the cock and inspected her work. There was a ring of saliva about one third of the way down the top of his shaft.

"Oh dear, I don't think I'm going to get much of this big monster of yours in my mouth," she complained. Matthew however was in no state to converse, so she leaned forward again and packed some more of his fat cock inside her prim mouth. Bree started panting as she sucked and stroked the huge member back and forth.

Matthew opened his eyes and looked down at the mature redhead as she struggled to get as much of his dick inside her mouth. She was certainly getting an A for her effort. The lady was sucking him off like a mad woman. His dick was getting drenched with her saliva as she sucked and drooled all over it, and her hands were slick as she stroked and applied a generous coat of saliva all over the base of his erection. She'd pause briefly to catch her breath or tuck her hair to the side, yet she never let his dick out of her mouth.

As she continued to devour his dick he looked down and noticed her marvelous white globes bouncing around within the constraints of her lacy bra. He reached down with his left hand to feel around for her mounds. She seemed to welcome this gesture by moving her arms to the side to permit him better access. He slipped his hand inside her blouse and massaged her tender breasts and erected nipples through the material of her bra. Bree let out a moan that was suppressed by the fat cock crammed inside of her mouth. Matthew's curiosity increased.

"Get up and take your clothes off," he instructed while pulling his dick out of the widow's mouth.

A surprised and somewhat disappointed Bree looked up at him, with a face of a child that had just had her candy taken away from her.

"I want to see you naked," Matthew said.

"Oh but I must insist," Bree responded nervously. "You don't want to see an old lady like me naked? I can take care of that problem of yours just fine as is."

"Mrs. Van de Kamp," Matthew interjected. "I could care less how old you are. You have one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. I'm not kidding when I say that. Please… please take of your clothes for me?"

Bree could not help but to blush at the compliments the boy was giving her. She couldn't remember the last time someone had given her such high compliments about her body. He had given her enough encouragement to overcome her own shame about her body.

"Shall I start with my top first?" Bree asked while stepping out of her sandals.

"Yes," Matthew smiled.

Bree slowly unbuttoned her blouse while staring at him seductively. She slowly slipped her blouse off and turned around.

"Could you help me with my bra strap dear?" she teased as she stepped backwards and leaned her body against his. She could feel his wet erection pressed against her naked back. It felt so hard.

Matthew was caught by surprise as the older lady leaned into his body, her semi-naked frame pressing up against his. Her beautiful auburn hair was all in his face and it smelled wonderful.

"Could you get that for me sweetie?" Bree asked again reaching back and holding up the bra strap. Matthew nervously reached up and fumbled around with the bra for a moment before getting it unbuckled.

"Thank you dear," Bree said as she grinded her back against his throbbing erection, eliciting a slight moan from Matthew, before stepping away. She then dropped her bra to the floor and turned around slowly to face him.

Matthew looked on with excitement as his neighbor got ready to expose her breasts to him. Still a little bit nervous, Bree was covering her breasts with her hands.

"It's ok," Matthew assured her. "You look beautiful."

Bree blushed and then let her hands drop allowing Matthew to look at her pale mature globes.

"Wow, absolutely gorgeous," the boy whispered.

Bree stood on her tip-toes full of new found pride as her young neighbor admired her naked top.

"Can I?" Matthew asked politely.

"Yes you may," Bree answered stepping forward.

Matthew reached out with both hands and grabbed her tender mounds, gently massaging them. Her soft pale skin contrasted the rosy areola and erected nipples. He then leaned forward and traced his tongue around her nipples making her squirm.

"They taste wonderful," he said looking up at the proud widow looking down at him.

"This boy knew which of her buttons to push," Bree thought. Her heart was racing once more as her young neighbor massaged her pale tender globes. As Matthew continued to lick and knead her breasts, Bree felt her first impending orgasm building. She stood on her tip toes and put her hands on Matthew's broad shoulders in order to balance herself.

"Oooh that feels so good," she moaned as the boy took one of her nipples between his teeth. And then it suddenly snuck up on her.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm" she groaned while gripping his shoulder for added balance.

Matthew wrapped his arms around her waist to hold on to her as she experienced her first orgasm.

***

Xiao Mei slowly opened her eyes and looked down. Carlos had gotten up and was unbuckling his belt.

"Mr. Solis. What you doing?" she asked.

"It's ok. Keep quiet," he assured her. He then slid his pants and boxers down, freeing his erection. His dick was throbbing and he simply could not fight it anymore. He had to slide his dick up that swollen pregnant pussy. This may well be the only time he'd get a chance to, since Gaby would probably not let him out of her sight alone with Xiao Mei.

"Mr. Solis…. But the doctor…" Xiao Mei said timidly.

"It's ok, the door is locked. We'll make this a quick one."

With his pants down by his ankles, Carlos stood up on the chair and leaned forward in between Xiao Mei's spread legs carefully avoiding to put pressure on her belly. She looked on nervously, but also with anticipation as she felt his weight resting down against her body. She felt him fumble around in between her legs.

Carlos had his dick in one hand and was supporting himself with the other. He fumbled around with his dick in between her legs trying to find the entrance to her swollen pussy. Xiao Mei was slowly squirming around on the table.

"Hold still or else I won't be able to get it in," he said.

She held still for a moment and he found the entrance to her snatch. He lined his dick up with her wet hole and leaned forward, breaching the entrance to her pregnant pussy and sliding his thick hard cock inside her.

"Hmmm," she cried grabbing hold of his arms.

"Did that hurt?" he asked looking down at her.

"No, I'm Ok," she said with a look of anguish on her face.

Carlos looked down again to see half his cock buried inside her wet cunt. He put both hands on the table and started sliding his cock in and out of her swollen pussy.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she cried as he lanced his thickness inside her. She had her hands wrapped around his arms and was digging her nails into his flesh.

"Oh fuck!" he said both out of pain and ecstasy. He flexed his back as he proceeded to gently spear his cock in and out of her wet pregnant pussy. Her swollen pussy felt good as she creamed all over his thickness. Carlos looked down at Xiao Mei, noticing the painful expression on her face had turned into a look of bliss.

The room was starting to smell of sex as they fucked a top the examination table. Xiao Mei's pregnant pussy was leaking sap all over his cock as he continued to fuck her. She had taken one foot out of the support bars and had wrapped her leg around his back encouraging him to slide his dick deeper inside her. He had hit bottom as he felt his balls slap up against her wet pussy when he slid all the way in.

"Oh Mr. Solis. Your thing feel so good inside me!" she hissed. Her eyes had rolled up as she rode the waves of ecstasy that were hitting her as he plunged his thickness inside of her.

Carlos knew he had to make this quick. He was also getting close to his climax. He looked around for something to cum in. There were napkins by the sink, but that was all the way on the other side of the room. He was about to explode now. He looked down at Xiao Mei nervously, but she was in the throws of another orgasm. It was then that he felt her pussy contract around his dick, squeezing his load out of him.

"Oh Mr. Solis!" she cried digging her nails deeper into his arms and squeezing her cunt around his dick.

"Oh shit!" Carlos growled as he felt his balls explode.

Xiao Mei's eyes flew open as she felt his cum flood her insides.

"Mr. Solis!" she whispered. "Not inside me."

It was too late. Carlos had let loose and was busy spraying the insides of her womb with cum. They lay there for a few moments as his orgasm subsided and he unloaded his load inside her. His cum was starting to ooze out of her cunt while his dick was still safely secured inside.

"Mr. Solis. You came inside me!" she panicked.

"It's ok. You're already pregnant. You're not going to get pregnant again," he smiled.

"But what to say when doctor comes in to look at me?"

"Oh shit!" Carlos cursed. "Let me get some tissues and we'll get you clean."

He jumped off the table and hobbled over to the sink, his pants still down by his ankles and his dick swinging around. He grabbed some tissues, and soaked some of them before hobbling back to the table.

"Here. Clean yourself up," he said handing them over to Xiao Mei. He then bent down and pulled his pants back up. He was buckling his belt and Xiao Mei was finishing wiping her pussy clean right when someone knocked on the door.

"Mr. Solis… Are you in there? This is Dr. Watson. Can I come in?" a lady's voice said.

"Oh yes doctor! Be right there!" Carlos spoke grabbing the soiled tissues from Xiao Mei and throwing them in the garbage bin next to the desk. He motioned to her to lie back on the table and keep quiet as he quickly stepped towards the door.

"I'm sorry doctor. I must've accidentally locked the door when I came in," he lied as Dr. Watson walked into the room. She had a suspicious look on her face.

"It's ok Mr. Solis. Doors get locked around here often enough. However it's usually with married couples, not with Asian maid surrogate mothers," the doctor replied sarcastically.

***

"Wow, I don't even have my pants off and have already experienced an orgasm. You are good aren't you?" Bree joked

"Now that you mention it, why don't you take those shorts and panties off?" Matthew answered.

"Alright, I presume that would be fair since you've been sitting there with that hideous thing bouncing around in the open for a while now."

Matthew quickly took his shirt off as he looked on while Bree stepped back and proceeded to unbutton her khakis. As she slipped out of her shorts, she stared at him admiring his well-defined muscular torso.

"My my, you certainly look good. Keep in shape don't you?" Bree complimented. She had on black lace panties which she left on as she stepped out of her shorts. Matthew didn't answer, but instead was anxiously waiting on her to undress. He had grabbed his dick in one hand, and was gently stroking it.

Bree stood back a little nervously as she contemplated her next move. Sure what she had done up to that point was completely immoral. She had sat by while her daughter got fucked in her own childhood bed; she had put this boy's cock in her mouth, and let him grope her breasts. But what was about to happen if she would slip her panties off… Could she allow it to happen? This would be the base of her debauched descent. Would she be able to live with herself after she let him put his...

"You look absolutely beautiful," Matthew said interrupting her thought.

Bree snapped back into the present and looked at the boy sitting across from her stroking the most magnificent cock she had ever seen.

"Are you going to take that off? I'm dying with anticipation here," Matthew asked.

"Patience young man," Bree smiled. Her young neighbor's eagerness to see her naked body gave her the confidence to continue. It had been a while since the last time she experienced a cock inside her pussy. She could care less whose it was at this point, her pussy was dripping wet and she needed cock. And young Matthew certainly possessed the equipment necessary to do the job.

tobloved
tobloved
46 Followers