Just Another Kinky Wet Dream, or...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers

As soon as she hears the coast is clear, Kinky squeezes out from under my desk, laughing her ass off. She raises her mini skirt to show me how soaked with pleasure her panties are. I'm overjoyed with the way our meeting has come off so well for both of us so far yet concerned about our future prospects. Maybe that's why I begin this serious overture to Kinky. Like many guys in these anxious times, I'm afflicted by an I-love-you-but syndrome. "Kinky," I ask her. "What are we leading up to? Are we just two passing skyrockets exploding gloriously all over the sky in a fleeting flash, or can we expect our love to last?"

Kinky's eyes penetrate my soul as sharply as sapphires, and the sight of her crisply tight young body is like viewing a solar eclipse that makes you wonder whether you should enjoy the rapture and go blind or grab for your safety glasses and watch it slip away. Either I'm a sucker for beauty and love or find them hard to recognize. A tear falls from my eye. " God, Kinky," I rhapsodize, "You are so damned beautiful and exotic, like a new planet being discovered. I don't know what to think. I've been dallied with before but never like this, and I still don't know if this is really happening, or if I'm only asleep waiting for the alarm clock to go off".

Kinky gets pissed off by all my doubts and fears. "Look, you son of a bitch, get real! So what if you're 45 and I'm 24. Do you think I give a shit how old you are? Are you waiting for the 30 plus or 40-year-old, attractive dream to come your way and snatch you up? Get fucking religion, boy. Maybe God sent me to you, you, Asshole. " I'm laughing and really fucking happy because her wake up call seems to have finally gotten through to me.

" My dearest Kinky, if we are together for just a year and then break up, I am one lucky man, and if you truly fall in love with me, I am the richest man on Earth because no lotto can compare to your pure essence of vitality and the fountain of youth you offer me. "

We both look at the clock, but it is a long, long way until quitting time. "Kinky," I ask, "Why don't we carry this to some less forbidding atmosphere like my place?" Kinky jokes, "I suppose you want me under your desk at home". I retort, "No, my princess. I am dying to taste that wet pussy between your legs. "

Kinky looks me straight in the eye and says, "Jim, Horny, I am here to give you a sampler, but the trick will be keeping our affairs discreet while taking our pleasure during business hours. It's still another 2 hours until 5:30, and even after that security will be through from time to time. " I shrug and ask her, "So what's the problem?" By way of answer, Kinky drops her sopping wet silky panties and props her breathtakingly beautiful butt up on my desk, spreading her legs wide open for me to take a good look. I hurry towards Kinky for a closer inspection and trip on the coffee table in excitement so that I'm kneeling on the floor in front of Kinky, eyeball to clit with the most luscious lips in the universe. Placing her fingers on her thighs, Kinky pulls her labia far apart, so that I can see straight down to her Grafenberg spot.

In a calm voice, Kinky lectures me coolly, "Jim, Horny, as you can see, my tight little pussy has long ebony hair. You already know how when I'm very aroused I squirt in a pre-orgasm like the ones I have in sympathetic response when getting my lover off orally. You gave me two of those just now, Jim, which is why my panties got soaking wet. " I nod, dumbly, still overcome by being so close to heaven. Kinky continues explaining, "What's important here is that I'm MEGA-multi-orgasmic. Like many girls, I'm NEVER satisfied with just one orgasm, and I ALWAYS get off VERY LOUDLY! "What," I ask, "does 'VERY LOUDLY' mean exactly?"

Kinky clarifies, "I'm talking about if you leave your windows open while we're fucking in your house, then the whole neighborhood is gonna know that Kinky is having a good time. What I mean here is that my orgasms are cataclysmic, you know, like in that song, "She's a Natural Disaster. "? Nodding my head wisely, I suggest, "Oh, you mean volcanic, like Mt. St. Helena?" Kinky tilts her head back, looking upwards, and raises her eyebrows. "Or Krakatoa?" I hazard. "No, Jim," says Kinky, You've gotta think BIGGER. Do you remember that impact with a comet 65 million years ago that wiped all the dinosaurs off the face of the Earth?"

As the moments seem to pass through seconds, then stretch past minutes, and, in a demonstration of subjective relativity, elongate time through hours, days, weeks, months, years, centuries, millennia, ages, eons, from here to eternity, Kinky says, "Do me. "

"What?" I ask. "Lick my cunt," says Kinky. "then fuck me deep and fuck me hard. "

Hearing Kinky's request, I stand up by my desk keeping my eyes fixed on her love portal in a rapture of desire while stripping off my clothes until I stand before her clad as Michelangelo's David.

Kinky seems blessed with the innocence of an immortal virgin as her eyes make contact with mine from paradise. We are Venus and Apollo in each others' minds. We're both lost in this eternal moment, neither caring for any impediments that might keep us from being together forever. We only know that this flame of our passion that has been ignited will not diminish for many hours.

I lean forwards to crawl on all fours, grinning like a happy schoolboy meeting my first girl, a true romantic who kneels devoutly before my girlfriend and delicately pinches her labia very gently together with my fingertips to make a rosebud mouth between her legs, then kisses her beautiful Asian flower just like that shy schoolboy kissing his virginal sweetheart for the first time, all a quiver with soul searing lust and reverent respect. Next, releasing Kinky's labia, I place the tip of my nose between them and gently force them wider apart like a farmer furrowing fertile soil in a springtime meadow. Now the way is open for my thirsty tongue to gently probe into her holy vagina. Using my tongue as a pivot point, I slowly circle my head, brushing her labia in turn with my lips, nose and chin, her juices and my saliva lubricating everything. "Ummm. " Kinky's gentle murmur thrums my heartstrings, and "Hmmmm. " I hum back deep into the core of her womanhood, "Ahh. " Kinky sighs in reply, then "Blublublublub. " I vibrate my lips against her labia. "Ohh!" She moans with obvious pleasure. What a witty conversation in the language of love we are having!

The taste of Kinky is an aphrodisiac. As my cock stiffens into rock hardness between my legs, my tongue begins to sway then pounces, a tiger wild to hit its prey. I strike! Kinky's legs are thrust apart as by the head of a cat. Now I'm a wild beast, tongue and teeth tearing into a small cavern that hides this lady's secret charm that when found will transform Kinky into the euphoric nymphomaniac she is panting to have released. Her juices begin to erupt. Her body begins to quiver. Kinky's cry can be heard very softly showing that she has not yet lost total control, "Oh, please! Jim, Oh, tongue fuck me. Suck my clit, Baby".

I respond with two more fingers as an added attraction. They begin to slide in and out of her now gushing pussy. Her pussy lips have given up their independence as they are now acting like tentacles wanting to wrap around my wet serpent pounding on her clit. As the

eruption detonates, Kinky jolts from feeling the vacuum pressure when her labia are engulfed by my lips, and the motion of the striking serpent has found its mark to activate her most womanly wantonness.

Time now stands still, and I feel that Kinky's mind is far away as if on some beautiful sunny beach. Tranquility must be rushing through her athletic body as she tingles from head to toes. Her eyes begin to cry with joy. Kinky wills this not to end as she jealously clenches my head, plunging my face deeper into her erogenous love center.

I'm overcome by the aroma of sultry juices billowing forth in acknowledgment of my new found playmate's satisfaction, and I bear forwards hard. Kinky's legs are thrust up and apart by my shoulders. My arms reach out to clamp around her thin waistline forcing myself and her into a frenzy. I slide my hands under her buttocks and lift her tasty treat towards me while Kinky's hips are bumping and grinding, thrusting her throbbing labia against my lips repeatedly in a passionate vaginal kiss, and I now feel the effects of our cunnilingual frenzy between my legs as my swollen cock begins throbbing in a sympathetic vibration with Kinky's vagina, and I realize that I am about to ejaculate from giving pleasure to my personal goddess of love.

I pray to her, "Help me Kinky to fulfill your desires. I know you want me to fuck you with my stiff hard on, but you're cumming in my face so hard that I'm about to jet my jizzm all over your feet. Leading the way by first taking a deep breath to calm herself, Kinky tells me, "Breath out hard with a guttural hum, Jim, Horny, it's an old technique of tantric yoga. You can slow down the approach of your ejaculation indefinitely to share my orgasms and prolong both of our pleasures more. Like this. " Kinky demonstrates, "Huuuugggghhhh!" and then takes another slow, deep breath. I try it, too. "Huuuugggghhhh!" and breathe in slowly. Sure enough, Kinky's right, and I can hold myself just on that razor edge of ejaculation. Now I'm ready to fuck Kinky.

"Kinky, my princess," I tell her, "Please position yourself on my couch with your legs wide open. Your pussy is already very wet, so we're primed to lock and load. Kinky looks at me with a sweet and innocent expression on her face and utters, "Come on, Jim, stop fucking around and just fuck me". With that I take hold of my cock and point it at her pussy, moving ever closer, while her widening smile shows that she realizes that her yearning is about to be satisfied. As the tip of my cock gently touches her labia, Kinky anticipates having her cunt forced open as my whole cock enters her hot wet tunnel of pleasure, and she throws her head back, arching her back so that the erect nipples of her beautiful breasts jut towards my mouth begging to be licked and sucked. How can I resist a brief indulgence in these basic mammalian instincts? Running my tongue tip around each of Kinky's bronze aureole, stiffening her nipples into tasty morsels for my sucking pleasure, now it's my turn to show off my suction power while I pull on Kinky's tits with my eager lips as if I were a newborn babe who's mama had starved him for a week before offering him her breasts brimming with ambrosia. Kinky whimpers and moans, then begs me, "Please, Jim, please, I want to feel your cock deep inside me. "

Very slowly I comply. Kinky is sitting with her legs high, supported by her hands. She is in a comfortable position where she can't move, rock or sway. As my cock enters her and slides deeper and deeper inside her, her body does not move. Kinky sighs rapturously now as she feels the full movement of my dick enter her and fill her cunt. Now I retract it again slowly and take it fully out. I see her cunt close with a slight delay, and then tighten. Kinky's gentle groan tells me how much she liked that.

Once again I put the tip of my dick to her cunt lips... and tease her for a while, as she anticipate the next gentle thrust. And it happens, her cunt is opened once more by my cock sliding inside her. Yet again I take it fully out, and watch the slower reaction of her ring-piece. I keep entering Kinky and leaving her as her fervor heightens until she can't stand it anymore.

Kinky jumps up from the couch and holds onto me, her feet off the ground and her legs wrapped around my lower back. She entreats me, "Jim, Horny, please lay me down, and fuck me quick and hard now. I want you to make me cum so much I can't stand it anymore!"

I lay Kinky down as she asks, and I slide my cock into her once more. This time I'm hammering away at her soaking wet cunt, as she grabs my ass and feels it bobbing up and down. Kinky's legs are in the air, and she's tensing up more the longer I fuck her, as her pleasure reaches stunning heights. Kinky becomes so wet that there is no friction between us at all, her cunt is getting so much stimulation it is almost impossible for her to stand. Kinky's eyes roll with indescribable delight and her groans reach the highest point of a wonderful crescendo.

Then suddenly it happens, Kinky's orgasm begins and wells up inside of her. From the cacophony of uproarious moaning and groaning, I'm convinced that she is going to explode, but she seems eager to erupt in ecstasy. The climax grows stronger, and all of a sudden, hits her like a truck. "FUCK!" Kinky shouts with a roar like a racetrack crowd at the finish of the daily double. Kinky's rapid succession of jolts, and the contracting of her cunt excites me beyond belief and way beyond breath control. My member pounds with such aching that I have no choice but to shoot my wad of cum exploding forth to fill her vagina with my sexual fluids. Kinky glances down at my copious cum as it overflows her cute cunt to mingle with her juices, our sweat and my saliva on her labia and drip down her thighs and smiles with deep satisfaction before resting her head on the couch. She says, "Thank you, Jim, my horny love," in a soft and contented voice.

(We continued with everything James Wildroot had ever dreamed of doing with a willing girl's pussy in my office in two-part harmony with FULL VOLUME SOUND EFFECTS until... )

"Whew! I sighed in total satisfaction, I KNOW that was at least as good for you as it was for me, Kinky, my succulent succubus with the delectable delicacy between your legs. Let's head back to my place after a little nap to recoup our energies. "

We had been at it for quite some time. Our naked bodies lay motionless, intertwined together, a painting as if a long-lost Renoir or Botticelli had just been rediscovered. Age and beauty, earthy experience and heavenly innocence, proletarian and royalty embraced together in a copulated composition.

I awaken to the feeling of silk on my chest. Kinky is half draped across me in peaceful slumber. Her long black hair blankets my chest. I delicately shift her over to slide off the couch. I walk toward the corner of my office and turn on an incandescent lamp to tinge the darkness yet maintain the atmosphere. I collect fragments of clothing and then sit upon a nearby lazyboy. My eyes pan the couch over and over as if scanning a memory.

Kinky's eyes open then fix on the lover who shortly earlier generated volcanic passion in her inner soul, not to mention giving her bitchin' body such a lusty fuck that the rushes up and down her spine have not yet subsided. Her pupils lock onto mine, and we both bring forth a coy smile. Less than six feet apart, we feel we are still touching, communicating in some hidden code that only we can hear.

I break the silence, "Kinky you must come to my place and let me make you some cuisine. I hope you like lobster as I've been itching to try out my new grill. It appears to be a wonderful night. We can eat out on my deck. " Eat out carries another connotation as we both grin. Kinky replies, "If your culinary skills match your libido, you may find me an addict for your proximately. In plain English, Jim, my love, I may never leave you".

I go through the rigors of locking down as Kinky gathers her lacy items. The light now shining on her well defined body dressed in such erotic undergarments composes a picture so alluring my lower member is again swollen by the pressure of my desire to thrust it into her and fornicate us into oblivion. All I can think is how long it will take to get home. We each continue packing up as if after an intense business meeting then saunter down the hall to the security guard.

"Late night sir", says the guard at the desk.

"Yes, it is", I say.

I notice the guards eyes are not on me but on the sublime image that trails along behind. "Excuse me, Ma'am, but we need your badge. " Kinky notices it is not with her, and tells me calmly, "I think I have misplaced it or it fell off while we were examining your network infrastructure. "

"So you two are together?" asks the guard.

"Yes sir. officer. We've been together in close contact evaluating what the next move will be to improve performance. We probed each other to determine what works and what doesn't. I believe we will climax to higher levels with some added hardware. I have a list of items I plan to propose to Mr. Wildroot that should enhance his days to cum. Relieving him of great pressure is my desire. His skillful performance and expert knowledge of what to do when things erupt is quite impressive, but I have some plans to offer that he may find exploratory in nature but I believe will ultimately satisfy him. " Then Kinky gestures to me, "Mr. Wildroot's quite a unique individual, and I think we will work well together"

The guard simply replies, "Well, he is pretty resourceful, Ma'am. You all have a good night".

Pacing out to the parking lot, I mention, "Kinky you have a way with words. My dear if you relieve me of any more pressure, I'll be laid up for days. " As she laughs lightly, I remember what else she said. "Oh yeah, Kinky, what hardware? I don't recall us discussing any hardware. Exploratory improvements, huh? I almost burst out laughing about probing, and please do erupt again!".

Kinky smiles and says, "Since we are going to your place, let me get some things out of my car. I have a bag with some apparatus we can use later. "

Her eager look and sultry walk stimulate me. "That is one fine woman", I say to myself.

Jumping in my Black Cirrus I pull up alongside Kinky's White Rabbit. She throws her bag into my car, and jumps in next to me. "Home James!", she says in jest. During the forty-five-minute commute I ask, "What kind of gadgets do you have in your bag, you little nympho? " Smiling she replies, "Anything you can imagine plus more alternatives, Jim, Horny. " Soon, we pull up to my townhouse. It's a cozy little palace lacking a woman's touch. It's not a long walk from one end to the other, and we venture out onto the deck. A nice Webber gas grill sits on one side and a bubbling Jacuzzi on the other.

Kinky says to me in the voice of a playful child, "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg. " We both smile. Although it is midsummer, the night air is a bit cool, but steam rises off the hot pool invitingly. Without hesitation, Kinky strips off her clothes, plunges into the bubbly hot water and turns to face me, splashing water on her awesome breasts against the chill air.

I think she looks breathtakingly beautiful with her long black hair, black eyes, slim waist and firm stomach. Following in fast pursuit, I take off my clothes and join her. Kinky and I stand facing each other in the hot water, steam rising around us. I see that her nipples are once again erect but this time there are goose bumps from the cold. I lightly run my hand over her satiny skin and marvel at the blue veins close to the surface. She shivers, and I lean forward and gently take one of her nipples into my mouth, massaging the other with my fingers. Kinky moans and moves closer until my erection presses against her stomach. She finds it with her hands between us.

Suddenly, I pull her close, grab her ass with both hands and, picking her up, move to where there are some steps leading down into the Jacuzzi. I sit Kinky on the steps in the shallow water, lean her back on her elbows and kneel between her legs. Her small black bush with its long ebony hair stares at me invitingly. I spread her lips with my fingers and rub the tiny button at the top. Kinky groans and, grabbing my head with both hands, pulls my mouth to her pussy. I can't resist thrusting my tongue in as deeply as possible, licking her g-spot mercilessly until her thighs clamp around my head involuntarily. She writhes her hips until her butt slides off the step and lands on the next, submerging her pussy into the hot water. Smiling, I don't hesitate, but take a breath and follow to let her feel my tongue, yet again, probing deep inside her until she throws her head back in ecstasy. Finally, she can take it no more. Kinky pushes me onto my back in the shallow water and dives on top of me, making a large splash and a lot of noise. Kinky grabs my cock and sits astride me, slowly easing it into her depths. With it fully inside, she begins gyrating her hips in circling motions, then rocking back and forth. Meanwhile, my hands find her breasts, and she closes her eyes happily as she cums. I put my hands under Kinky's ass, she gets her feet under her, and she starts again, lifting her dripping cunt high and then dropping again and again onto my cock, grinding our pelvises together, the water making slapping sounds and larger waves rolling across the hot bubbles roiling the surface of the Jacuzzi. We change positions as I am getting near coming, Kinky lying in the shallow water, with her legs over my shoulders, me kneeling between her legs, pumping hard. Just as I'm about to cum, she stops me with a hand on my chest.

KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers