Just Another Modeling Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

Mallory stared at him for a moment, lost in thought. Then, she said, "Sounds like a special girl. Where do you go to find a girl like that?"

He looked into her eyes. "That's the hard part. Sometimes, she'll appear right in front you. And, if you aren't paying attention, she might get away."

"That'd be a tragedy," she said in a low voice.

"Yes, it would," he said, barely above a whisper. Eric was just starting to move in to kiss Mallory, when the food arrived with Taki himself coming out to serve it. Mallory flashed him her high-octane smile and jumped up to give him a big hug. Eric watched her and smiled. She seemed to spread happiness to everyone she met. Taki had his picture taken with her kissing him on the cheek, and Eric might as well have been a piece of furniture.

After dinner, Eric took her home. He desperately wanted the evening to continue, but he knew they both had to get a good night's sleep since they were shooting tomorrow. He walked her into her lobby. She thanked him for a wonderful evening, gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. Then, she turned and started talk to the security guard, who had been smiling since she walked in the door.

The next day was much more relaxed. Eric didn't have to masturbate quite as much to control himself. Now that he was getting to know Mallory, he thought of her on a new level.

"Kids, thank you!" Brad exclaimed. "You were both brilliant. When Tokyo sees these photos, they'll flip!" Then, he ran off to the media room.

Mallory turned to Eric and said, "That was a good shoot ... a fun day." Then she paused and asked, "But, I do have to ask one thing. Yesterday, you were insane. You couldn't keep that dick of yours down. Today, he behaved himself a little too well. Did I do something wrong?"

Eric was startled at the question. "Wrong? God, no! You did everything so right it's scary. Mallory, if God loaned me His toolkit for the day and told me to build the perfect woman, I'd build you ... exactly as you are. I wouldn't change a hair, a freckle ... nothing! But, I had the greatest time last night just talking to you, getting to know you a little and learning about your life. You are such an amazing woman. When I got here today, I don't know, I mean, walking around with a hard-on ... it seemed ... disrespectful." He took her hands and added, "Mallory, I'm not less attracted to you, I'm way more attracted to you than ever before."

"That may be the sweetest answer I've ever gotten to any question." She threw her arms around Eric and gave him a big kiss. Since they were both still naked, Eric's mighty sword rose majestically to greet her.

"As you can see, the plumbing still works." She put her hand over her mouth and laughed heartily.

Eric then said, "Listen, I hope you don't think I'm too much of an asshole for asking you this, but I know neither of us has a gig for another week, so I was wondering if you'd be interested in getting away from the city ... really away?"

"How away?" she asked, trying to remain cool.

"I own a share of a Lear jet, and I called a buddy of mine who owes me a favor. He agreed to let us stay on his private island villa just off the coast of St. Croix." She raised her eyebrows. "He's a billionaire buddy, which is the best kind, right?" She snickered. "Anyway, this place is amazing, sitting on a mountain overlooking a white sand lagoon. At night, in the distance, you can see lights from Christiansted harbor."

"I take it we'd be the only guests?"

"Yep. The only other humans on the rock will be Julio and Tia, the couple who cook, clean, and take care of the place for guests."

She pursed her lips and asked, "And, what am I supposed to assume about my virtue, considering we've only known each other for a couple of days."

"I ask nothing, expect nothing. I'll even sleep in one of the hammocks by the pool if you like."

She narrowed her eyes and said, "You are so full of shit."

"I know. It's part of my charm."

Mallory laughed. "One thing ... is he coming along?" she asked, referring to Eric's penis.

"Are you kidding? With you there, I can guarantee he will be the first one on the plane and off!"

She laughed hard and said, "You sure know how to charm the pants off a naked lady." Now, it was Eric's turn to laugh.

They went to her place so she could throw a bag together. Then, they stopped at Eric's apartment, so Mallory got to see his shrine in her honor and told him he needed a hire a decorator – bad! He put together a quick flight plan, and they took off with Eric at the controls of the plane.

Once they arrived, Tia had a late dinner of Caribbean lobster and shrimp waiting for them. Afterwards, Eric showed her around the villa with its spa, heated saltwater pool and exercise studio.

"Tia and Julio are like ghosts," Eric explained. "They suddenly appear whenever you need something and vanish into thin air afterwards." They settled into the Jacuzzi with a bottle of Cristal and a plate of locally ripened fruit.

For a long time, they talked and laughed, keeping each other entertained with war stories about absurd modeling assignments. After awhile, they got quiet and gazed into each other's eyes. Eric leaned in to kiss her, and their swimsuits quickly became superfluous.

Their kisses were borne from a primal yearning that stretched from the depths of their souls. Eric was no longer the out-of-control teenager with the beauty queen. He'd become an accomplished artist about to create his masterpiece.

Mallory reached for his penis. She'd never seen one so beautiful. It was ramrod straight with pronounced ridges on its underside that ran the length of the hot organ. His balls were large and nestled tightly to his body inside his shaved sack. She broke from his lips and knelt down so she was eye level with his soft purple head. Eric trembled as her tongue reached out to lick the sensitive area under his slit. He sighed deeply when she wrapped her elegant fingers around his girth and sucked his head into her warm mouth.

She took her time, working all around his pulsing cock. She felt him harden and widen in her mouth as she increased the pressure against her tongue. When Mallory felt his balls tighten even more, she started sucking him urgently. The sensation of her tongue rubbing against the tender underside of his cock was overwhelming to Eric. When he began unleashing his jets, she drank his salty liquid as if it was mother's milk. Eric staggered to the side of the Jacuzzi and collapsed onto one of its tiled seats. Mallory sat on his lap and pressed his face against her breasts.

Once Eric had recovered, he picked up Mallory and carried her to the master bedroom. The bed sat on a raised marble platform in the center of the room. The retractable walls were lashed against the white columns, and the tepid breezes caressed and tickled them.

Eric laid her in the center of the bed and gazed lovingly for a moment taking in her beauty. The look in his eyes gave Mallory goose bumps. He lay between her legs and pressed his recovered flesh against the swollen ruddy lips of her honeyed vagina. This time, he held her breasts anew. He held them as a man and wrapped his fingers around each in turn, sucking her distended nipples into his hungry mouth. Mallory savored the feel of his rough tongue lashing against her skin. Her body responded as a fine instrument to his skilled touch. As Eric's fevered attention grew, the tension in Mallory's loins swelled. She panted and thrashed as Eric's assault continued. Suddenly, with no warning, Mallory was hit with a wave of unexpected pleasure. Her body arched and froze until the pleasure passed, and she melted into the bed. Eric laid he cheek against her left breast and listened to her heart while she recovered.

"That's never happened to me before," she whispered in breathy tones.

Eric smiled and moved up with the intention of giving her a soft kiss. At the first brush of his lips against hers, Mallory grabbed his face and pulled him into a passionate embrace. He responded by slipping his arms behind her back and hugging her tightly to him.

Next, Eric released his embrace and moved between her velvety thighs. He kissed the sensitive skin of her vulva, breathed in deeply to inhale her scent and sighed. Eric then used his thumbs to gently peel back the ripe lips to her treasure and slurped her juices. Eric's complete sensory immersion was the most erotic experience of Mallory's life. She'd never been treated like such a goddess and her quiet desire for him turned into a volcanic need.

Mallory grasped his arms and pulled him up to her. An unspoken thought passed between them when he looked into her dewy eyes. Eric placed the tip of his cock against her vagina and began entering her. Mallory closed her eyes and clasped her arms around his neck, holding him as tightly as she could. Eric also closed his eyes so he could block out every sensation except the feel of his cock sliding inch by inch into her silken chasm. It was the fulfillment of a fantasy he never imagined would ever possibly come true, and he wanted to sear every touch into his sense memory. Mallory was exceptionally wet, so Eric felt as if he was descending into moist velvet.

Mallory wrapped her long, dancer legs around him and pressed him into her. She'd become greedy. She wanted all of him ... she needed to feel all of him spread her and reach within the deepest recesses of her sex. She pictured his long cock penetrating her as her vaginal walls rippled around him. When his balls hit her perineum, she sighed. Then, she whispered, "Just let your body go, baby, and take me to Nirvana."

Eric pulled out and slammed back into her. She gasped. Her muscular hips and thighs flexed in rhythm to his thrusts. Mallory tightened her grip around his back and mashed her cheek against his chest. Eric wanted to feel her cum before he sought his own relief. He wanted to hear her voice choked with passion and wanted to feel her body writhe beneath him without distraction. He ground his cock against her bulging clit on every stroke. Her panting became more erratic and her grip was like steel. She pushed hard onto his long organ willing her body for release. Suddenly, she crested.

Mallory screamed and fucked Eric with otherworldly strength. She savaged her clit against him and shrieked as the waves of pleasure rocked her. Eric felt what seemed like every muscle in her body tense as her orgasm exploded over and over again. She shuddered with each new assault. When the pressure from her hips finally slackened, she exhaled and became limp.

It took several minutes before she could finally muster enough energy to whisper, "Baby, you didn't cum."

"I'm waiting my turn. I wanted to luxuriate in your pleasure first, and I'm happy staying right here until you're ready to continue."

"Just give me a moment," she whispered between gasps. Eric never wanted this feeling to end, of being inside of her, of being part of her. At last she said, "I'm ready. Take me, baby."

Eric renewed his thrusts. Mallory ground her over amped clit against him again. This time Eric didn't hold back. This time he gave in to his urges, and it only took a couple of minutes for his body to respond. Eric let out a guttural scream when the first stream of semen burst from him. His orgasm was so intense he held his breath from that point on, unable to cry out. The feeling of his seed showering her ignited a second orgasm in Mallory. They were lovers bonded by an arc of primal electricity. Their bodies wrested all conscious control from them. Eric gritted his teeth with each emission. The force of the pleasure stopped time. Mallory felt a long dormant part of her come to life as his semen spat furiously into her. When his thrusts eventually subsided, he collapsed on her in a sweat-drenched heap and the night air once again became silent. The only sounds either of them could hear were the beats of their own heart and the gasps of air filling their deprived lungs.

When Eric started to move, Mallory held onto him and whispered, "Not yet." She wasn't ready to feel emptiness in her sex quite yet. He adjusted his position slightly so his softening penis would obey. Finally, the pull of gravity combined with the slick soup surrounding his dick became too much, and he fell out of Mallory's chamber.

He rolled over onto his back, and pulled a sweaty sheet over them as they stared up at the stars through the skylight.

"Holy fuck! You've completely ruined me, you know. I'll never be able to go back to sex again," she said.

"Before you make that decision, can we try that again a few thousand more times?"

"No, what I mean is that I've had sex, but I don't have any idea what we just did. It was like something Martians do. Did we peak already? Is it all downhill from here?"

"Are you kidding? We've just begun getting to know each other's bodies. I venture to say that was the worst it'll ever be."

"Oh, God, if it gets much better than that, I'll be unconscious and'll miss the whole thing."

Eric laughed. "I'll be sure to take good notes."

"Thank you. I appreciate that." She rolled over so her head was on his chest. "The moment your hard-on reached out and tickled my twat in the studio, I knew I was going to have to find out what your beautiful dick felt like. But, I had no idea you were the Dali Lama of fucking."

"Thank you," he said as he laughed, "But, I have a very hard time believing all your lovers weren't equally inspired."

"No ... not like that. You hear words used like cherish. 'He cherished her.' But, I've never actually felt cherished until tonight ... until you made love to me. And, it absolutely scares me to death."

He sat up and looked at her with a confused, concerned look on his face. "Why? Why does being treated the way you deserve to be treated frighten you?"

She sat up. "Because you're so damn easy to love."

"And, that's a bad thing?"

"It is when you work where we work. Eric, you're surrounded every day by some of the most desirable women on Earth. And, I know what kind of douche bags most of the men are, so they'll be all over you."

He threw his head back and chortled. "You think any other woman could lure me away from you? You're it. You're the top of the pyramid. You inhabit a level of my desire that is light years beyond any other woman I've ever encountered."

"Eric, if I open my heart, let you in, and you betray me, I don't think I could recover."

"Mallory, what's this all about? What brought this on?"

She clutched him and pressed against his chest. "I've been hurt ... a lot, Eric, by men who promised to love me but only loved themselves. I can't go through that again."

He lifted her so he could look in her eyes. Then, he asked softly, "Mal, do I seem like the kind of man who's capable of treating you like that?"

Her eyes became watery and she answered, "No. You seem like the most amazing man I've ever met. I guess you seem too good to be true." She buried her cheek against his chest again as tears slid down her face.

Eric just held her for awhile, trying to sort all of this out. He found himself getting so angry at the assholes who'd hurt her in the past that his fists clenched. Finally, he relaxed and asked, "Did you ever see that Tom Hanks movie about the women's baseball team?"

"I think so, but it's been awhile."

"My favorite scene is when Geena Davis' character is struggling to decide between her love for her husband and her love for the game. She tells Hanks she's leaving the team because it just got too hard. He gives her this defiant look and says, 'It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everybody'd do it. The hard is what makes it great.' Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be for us. I can't force you to love me, and I can't make all the hurt from your past go away. It's gonna be hard to let yourself trust again. But, the hard, Mal, that's what gonna make our love great."

She looked at him. "See? That's just what I mean."

"What?"

"It's not enough that you're actually so good looking you're beautiful. It's not enough that you're so amazing as a lover that even if there is anyone better than you somewhere on this rock, which I highly doubt, I don't even want to know about it. You even come up with the perfect thing to say to make me feel better."

"God, I just suck!" he screamed with mock anger. When he said that, Mallory laughed so hard she fell over on the bed and shook. Once she finally regained some composure, he laid next to her, smiling, pleased with himself for making her laugh.

"The paparazzi'll kill us, you know. You've pretty much been able to avoid them, but us together? It'll be Thanksgiving and Christmas rolled into one."

He was propped on one elbow looking at her. "I'll hire Sean Penn to give me charm lessons." She rolled her eyes as she chuckled. "Mal, listen, I don't have all the answers. The only thing I know with 100% certainty is I'm falling hopelessly in love with you ... deeply ... irrevocably. To do anything that would hurt you or would damage that love would be like ripping out my own soul. I'm not capable of doing either. But, I know you're frightened. I'm not asking you to decide here and now. Take as much time as you need. Just give me the opportunity to love you in-between. For the next three days, all I want to do is make love to you in every nook and cranny of this island."

"We'll scare away all the fish."

"The hell with them ... they're supposed to be in schools anyway!"

"Is that one of your Dad's jokes?" she asked in mock disgust. Her reaction made him laugh. "Do you think I'm the kind of girl who'd fit in on your Mom's front porch?"

He looked at her and answered, "Like a glove ... at least, until I can't stand it anymore and start ripping your clothes off!"

"That might put a damper on the Walton family reunion."

Her comments were always catching him off-guard. Between laughs, he said, "True." Then, he let his eyes travel up and down her luscious nude body and added, "But ... something tells me Dad won't complain at all. Ouch! That hurts," he said faking bodily harm at her light shoulder slap.

"Well, you deserve it when you're bad."

"That's something I'm very good it!"

She chuckled. "I can see that, but you know you're going to have to be punished."

"Yikes! What do I have to do?"

"You know that thing you started to do before I forced intercourse on you? That! I'm not gonna let you're your monster dick anywhere near my delicate pussy until you finish what you started."

He looked at her sternly and said, "Madam, if that's the court's decision, I graciously accept my sentence! I love eating pussy, by the way, and I'm very good at it!"

"That's good to know! You usually have to go lez in this business to get any good head." This time, Eric fell over laughing.

"Before I met you, I was in full-on, balls to the wall lust for you."

"Is that what Mount St. Mallory is all about?" she asked, referring to his photo collection of her.

"Exactly! But, you're so much more enchanting as a person than you are beautiful, which blows my mind. You constantly surprise me and keep me off-balance. That never happens to me."

"Maybe you simply have a head injury."

He burst out laughing again. "See?! That's what I mean."

She wrinkled her brow. "'Cause I'm a smart-ass?"

He lay next to her. "No ... 'cause you're smart. The whole world knows you're sexy, Mallory, but only a few very lucky people know you're also kind and funny and genuine."

"And, you're a professional charmer," she said, arching an inquisitor's eyebrow.

He shrugged. "Guilty." He put his hand over his heart and continued, "But, I'm willing to work as long and as hard ..."

"That much I can vouch for!"

"... As I need to prove to you that I'm the real deal."

Just then, they were distracted by a woman in the distance faintly screaming with a Spanish accent, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Yes!"

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers