Just Another Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wendyhs9
wendyhs9
25 Followers

When I pushed back, he pulled away and chuckled teasingly again. Then he moved his tongue to the top of my buttocks before sliding it down one cheek and then the other, leaving a trail of his saliva.

I was growing impatient. "Oh please!" I moaned as I felt him begin to lick me again.

This time, his tongue started at the top of my crease and moved slowly downward, edging closer and closer.

The excitement in the room grew rapidly as his tongue moved between my cheeks. Finally it touched the tiny hole.

"Ohhhhh!!!" I moaned and pushed my arse back toward his tongue again. He stiffened his tongue and pressed forward.

"Oh Goddddddd!!!" I whimpered and my body began to shake. I felt his wide tongue separating my sphincter and slipping into my body. I knew it was a prelude to something much bigger, much longer much harder.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned as I felt his tongue begin to move in and out of my slowly stretching hole. Saliva began to drip down his chin and into Jen's mouth as his tongue plunged in and out of my tightest hole. Suddenly his face was buried between my cheeks, the soft silky flesh caressing his rougher skin. He always told me he could lick my wonderful little rose for hours, but not tonight, he was far too excited. When he pulled his tongue from the grasping hole, it made a little pop and snapped shut.

Suddenly, I felt very empty. My tiny hole pulsed, as if it had a mind of its own, like it needed something to stretch it to the limit.

He stood up and looked down at my squirming arse. His hands were still trembling as he separated the cheeks again. Jen brought his throbbing erection to the divide between my cheeks and rested at the top of my crease. Slowly, I let it slip downward, through the saliva he had left behind, to her waiting mouth.

That provided the necessary lubricant and it would be all that he would use. She sucked madly on it for a few moments before raising it again to my rear hole. When the head touched the puckered rose, we all groaned.

I was going mad with desire now. I had to have him inside me. I pushed my hips up and back in desperation. He pulled teasingly away. Then, he let the head touch the hole again as he pulled my cheeks even further apart.

Jen centered the large head on my little brown ring and he pushed forward, gradually increasing the pressure. The tight sphincter resisted mightily for a second before it began to relax.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" I cried, tears rolling down my face, half in pain, half in frustration as the impossibly large head opened my back hole slightly. I had to concentrate, I had to relax. However, it seemed more difficult then usual in my state of excitement.

Chris couldn't continue. "I can't do this to you, it's hurting you too much", he said.

I reached for the bedside table, grabbed the hand lotion that was on it and handed it to Jen. I said, "We ARE going to do this and we're going to do it NOW.

Here Jen, quick, spread this all over my arse and inside it too if you want, but make sure he can get that wonderful wand up there."

I knew that the head was always the toughest part. I held my breath and bit my lip again whilst Jens tiny fingers worked their magic on me. Her movements were so knowledgeable, she gently worked in and out, round and stretch. I remember thinking "I must remember to ask her about this later, it's really weird, but she feels really fantastic."

We were ready to try again. With a final gentle push with my hips, while Chris stood his ground and didn't move, the crown slowly slipped inside and air rushed from my lungs.

The stretched muscles of my sphincter gripped the head below the crown, trapping it in a warm vise. His incredibly hard erection slipped past my muscle and sank in a couple of inches. I felt the insides of my canal stretch and stretch even further as it took more and more of the wide intruder.

Filled to its very capacity with his hard flesh, hard flesh in my softness, demanding of me, I was sure I was going to split, tear.

My head went up, my body went rigid, my knees buckled and, once again, my pussy was in Jens mouth.

"Oh my God!" Chris moaned as he felt my anal canal opening to welcome him. Slowly he slid in, inch-by-inch, pausing occasionally to let me adjust until finally, his swollen testicles were just a few short inches from touching my dripping vagina. He stopped moving, it was obvious to both of us that I couldn't take any more of his length, we both waited for me to get used to the length and width of his monster tool.

The room was silent but for our heavy breathing. Our leg muscles trembled as we waited. Jen gently caressed my calves and his arse muscles to ease the temptation for him to shove home completely. It seemed like an eternity for all three of us before I felt it safe to start to move.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my arrrsse!!!" I screamed.

Jen and Chris smiled at my outburst and he began to move his hips faster. It always worked like this. Once I adjusted, he knew he didn't have to be gentle any longer. I pulled my hips forward and then pushed back with a grunt, sliding him in as far as I could with one thrust.

"Ahhhhhheeeee!!!" I screamed. It wasn't a scream of pain but rather incredible pleasure. I could feel every inch of the hot shaft as it slid past the organs deep up inside my canal.

Then he gradually began to move more rapidly until he was pounding into my tight arse without reservation. The bed beneath us all squeaked under the strain and the room filled with the slapping sound of skin against skin.

God, I was taking all of him, the whole thing was up my arse. Oh how wonderful it felt, I was so full of my own brother, he was so far inside me, he felt a huge part of me at that moment in time.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," he moaned in warning.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum... cum in my arrrsse!!!" I screamed as my own climax boiled out of control. I could feel my canal pulsing and squeezing his long shaft. Each of my pulses brought a return throb from his hot shaft.

Suddenly, he bellowed in pleasure and began to pump his thick, hot, white sperm deep into my waiting hole. It felt like his balls had exploded from the release of the built up pressure.

I could feel it... I screamed that I could actually feel the hot cum pouring into my bowel. I know that most women would say that that was not possible, but I know what I felt and the feeling always intensified my climax. It was almost as if a soothing balm was being pumped into my clenching hole.

Both Jen and I were now gushing liquid stickiness at the other and soaking each other's faces. Our heads were moving from side to side, rubbing into each other's pubic mess, drenching our faces and hair in as much of each other's fluids as we could find. Gradually, our orgasm receded and Jen slipped quietly out from beneath me and lay on her side with eyes closed, catching her breath.

A torrent of cum flew out of Chris in a continuous boiling white rope, spraying the insides walls of my bowels. I dropped over the bed again and his cock sprang painfully free of my bowels. Another rope sprayed my back and the back of my hair.

The next spew from his pulsating cock covered Jens left breast and the side of her face. I now grabbed his cock and aimed the next rope over my own breasts and chin.

Oh Chris, I just love it when you have a wild explosion like this one. There seems no end to it, you pour your seeds out all over my face, all over my tits and arms and Jen's covered too. Of-course, with her being so close, there is no-where for her to go. She opens her mouth, is gifted with a volley of cum, closes her mouth and lets me watch as it gently squeezes out from between her lips.

Finally, the ropes were now just short and plentiful, covering my hand and running down to coat his balls.

My head was pounding, my skin was stretched and covered with the sheen of sweat, my chest was heaving. His cock was still draining itself and my breathing was deep and laboured.

Jen and I just sat there on the bed looking at each other and giggling.

"That was incredible, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to doing it again. I've never cum so hard or for so long from fucking before in my life."

We were both covered in his cum, I almost forgot about my back and hair, I was gently running a bunch of fingers through the goo on my breasts, arms, face and chin.

Jen leant forward and laved her tongue across my nipple and up to my chin, pushing a huge rope of cum into her mouth as she went. I reciprocated by gently pushing Jen down, laying across her, rubbing our breasts together and licking all Chris' cum off the side of her face, there was gallons of it.

We then kisses softly and swapped a mouthful of his salty, sweet cum backwards and forwards, drinking a little every time until Jen let the final wad slip down her throat.

He staggered to the corner of the room and wet a towel in warm water to wash off his still semi-hard penis and now gently washed off what little of his cum Jen and I hadn't devoured from each other's body.

Jen decided that she should now confine herself to her own bed and curled up next to the soundly asleep Sid, occasionally licking her fingers and would 'Mmmm' to herself, pretending there was still some cum on them.

Chris and I meanwhile lay holding each other and gently playing with each others bodies and for the next two hours would occasionally make mad, sweaty, passionate, bruising sex in every position imaginable and some quite impossible.

Now and again, we would stop for some water and a towel but it wouldn't take long for one or the other of us to not be able to be outside or without the other.

During our water brakes, we would look to see if Jen and Sid were OK. On one occasion, they were both silent with Jen just scanning the room, but on most breaks, Jen was either sucking him off or fucking herself furiously, up on one elbow watching us.

"God, you two looks grrrreat, you don't mind, do you?"

I walked carefully over and kissed her passionately while Chris gently licked her engorged outer and now protruding inner lips and parted thighs, pushing down on her pelvic bone. He then let his now throbbing erection slowly push into me from behind and I moaned softly at Jen who instantly knew what had happened.

I lifted up and held the bed head with one hand so that Jen could watch Chris slide slowly in and out, whilst with my other hand, I thrust two fingers in and out of her boiling point and strummed her clit with my thumb.

Occasionally, Chris would pull completely out of my red-hot tunnel so that Jen could hold his steely erection up against my slit and watch as it slid up and down her hand whilst it rubbed along my pussy and over my clit.

It only took me seconds before I was squealing in orgasm and Jens free hand squeezed a nipple to intensify my overload.

I slumped down, slowly finding my breathing pattern and gently rubbed Jens breast, kissed her once again and went for some more water.

Jen licked the palm of her hand where Chris' cock had being laying and started again to rub her own clit. He stood next to her and rubbed the slippery head over the back of the hand she was using until I came back.

We then disappeared back to a very wet bed. For the next half hour his mouth attacked every inch of my body.

Finally, his head made its way to the area that had been begging for attention for so long and as soon as his tongue made contact with my very sensitive and by now, very raw clit, my body started to tremor and I could feel an orgasm starting to take control.

Orgasmic waves washed over my body like a nuclear explosion, starting from my centre and working outwards to cover every inch of my body. As he retreated to watch my frantic display, my juices exploded in a violent gush that drenched him in my nectar. His face was splashed with my juices and ran down to cover his chest.

His mouth again attached to my lower lips and began suction, causing me to climax over and over, with my juices pouring out and into his waiting mouth as if I was his own personal drinks dispenser.

I pushed him away. "I want to taste it. I want you to cum in my mouth." I said.

Before he could react, my mouth was wrapped around his member, and my tongue was circling the head. My head bobbed fiercely up and down the shaft. Occasionally, I would release him from my mouth and pump him hard with my hand whilst looking up and smiling wildly.

This has got to be one of the best blowjob I have ever given, it's for my brother and I can't wait for him to cum in my mouth.

"Oh God, you make me so horny, I want you to cum, I want to taste it, I want you to flood my mouth, I want it to go all over my face, I want to rub it in and then lick it off my hands."

That was all he needed to hear, I could feel the cum rising from his balls. I wrapped my lips tightly around the head and pumped furiously on his massive weapon and soon he was pumping his load into my throat.

Over and over I moaned deep in my throat sending vibrations down his shaft as he came and came. I worked hard to swallow as much as I could until he sprayed my face, ears, nose, eyes and hair, covering me in everything he gave me.

"Oooohhh, that's so good. Oh fuck, I love this."

I continued to work his bulging shaft with my hand and mouth until there was nothing left. He was still hard and I climbed on top of him, my pussy just inches from the purple head.

"I want you to fuck me again now."

I slammed down on him and shrieked as his cock punched into the walls of my womb. "Oh God, this is amazing, I love it. I love your cock deep inside of me. I love it."

I sat on top of him, rubbing his enormous orgasm all over my upper body. His burning member was buried to the hilt inside of me, moving my hips back and forth slowly, grinding my clit into his pubic bone. In just a few minutes, I had an orgasm like I've never seen or heard of a girl having before. I felt my pussy gripping his cock and I squirted at him, over and over and over, grunting with every release.

He was soaked with my juices, it pooled in his lower belly, ran off to the sides, our pubic hair was drenched and he could feel it running down his inner thighs and down to his arse. It felt incredible to have an orgasm like this and he kept up a steady pace to see how long he could maintain my gushes.

I collapsed on top of him. "Oh God, this is amazing, keep me going, just a little longer, oh God, pleeaaase!!!"

I rolled us both over to the side and pulled him now on top of me, never breaking our contact.

"I want you to cum inside of me. So far you've cum in me twice, now I want to feel you cum in my pussy." I said.

He started pumping his wonderful length in and out of me, slowly at first, from keeping the head just inside of me, to filling me completely and pushing hard up, seemingly beyond my cervix, making me shiver and strain every time.

Gradually, he picked up the pace. I came gently three, maybe four more times before he finally jabbed in as far as he could go, one last time and emptied himself inside of me, giving me a final very heavy climax.

"Oh yes, I can feel it, I can feel your cum pumping up inside my cervix, deep inside my pussy. Oh God yes, your cum feels so good in my pussy."

We both collapsed into each other's arms, totally fucked out. It was hard to stay awake. We both needed to kiss Jen goodnight, so slowly, carefully we stumbled to the floor and with cum spewing out of me, crawled round the side of the big bed as Jen leaned over to kiss us both goodnight.

I kissed her first, ran my hand through her hair and stood up gingerly to go round and kiss Sid good night.

As Jen lay on her back, she stretched her small body and reached out her arms to Chris over her head. He couldn't resist it, he just had to attack her sweat soaked armpit once more before we all went to sleep for the night.

He then slipped his right arm round her tiny waist, cradled the back of her head in his left hand and hugged her to him. He whispered apologies into her ear about how he must smell by now and gave her a long, slow, soft kiss on the cheek.

She turned to him and whispered, "You smell wonderful, so full of sex", and kissed him passionately on the lips. "Thank you, both of you, for doing so much for me tonight. Good night" she said, and rolled over toward the comatose Sid.

The following morning, we all awoke slowly.

But that's another story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Authors: Wendy & Chris

Dedication: This story is dedicated to Nicole Carter, without whose inspiration, love and guidance it could certainly never have been written.

wendyhs9
wendyhs9
25 Followers
12