Just Another Quick One

Story Info
Retun the favor when you least expect it.
1.3k words
4
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as you idly flipped through the paper and rested your elbows on the counter top. It caused that wonderfully shaped ass of your to stick out proudly. I just had to take a minute to admire that ass. I loved your ass and you knew it, and often times I enjoyed just looking at it. But not now. Right now, I needed to do much more than just look.

As quiet as a ghost I snuck up behind you. Your first warning was my hand pressing you flat against the counter.

"Honey?" You said some what nervously.

I smacked your ass hard. You yelped in pain and shock.

"Shut up." I commanded you.

"What are..." You tried to ask.

Again I spanked you. Even harder than the first time. I spanked both your ass cheeks, holding you, despite how hard you tried to squirm free. After a handful of good smacks I stopped. You whimpered a little.

"I said shut up, and I meant it." I said roughly.

The counter top was ice cold and had to be making your nipples hard as rocks. I could tell you wanted to say something, but didn't want to bring any more smacks upon your sore ass.

"If you want to say anything, address me as Master, and make it short." I said as I gently ran my hand across your ass, feeling how shapely and firm it was.

"M-master, what are you going to do to me?" You asked in a voice the almost quivered with fear.

I laughed a deep throaty laugh.

"Oh I think you know exactly what I'm going to do to you."

I slid my hand around your waist to the front of your pants. My fingers nimbly undid that button and pulled the zipper down. You started to squirm slightly, but I decided to let it go this time.

"Don't even think about trying to move, or get away." I said as grabbed your pants with both hands.

As I slide your pants down to your ankles, I couldn't help but notice you where already very wet. I traced my fingers along the inside of your calf, your thigh, and then out to your butt again, avoiding your pussy all together.

"Your pussy is already sopping wet. You're about to get raped and you love it. You're such a slut." I whispered in your ear.

I reached back and slowly slid my fingers closer to your waiting pussy. You pushed your ass back, trying to urge me on. It was clear you where having a struggle with yourself. You loved what I was doing to you, but you where also scared. I laughed in your ear.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I don't know what to say Master." I said meekly.

"Use your imagination." I replied

After a moments pause you whispered something almost to quiet for me to hear.

"You'll have to say it louder than that."

"Please rape me like the slut I am." You said in a hushed voice.

"Still not good enough." I said as I started to pull my hand away."

"Please rape me like the dirty slut that I am!" You screamed.

"That's more like it, slut." I said

With that I started rubbing your pussy through your panties. I pulled your soaked panties down, exposing you completely to me. Without warning I pushed two fingers inside you. You tried to stifle a moan. It didn't work.

I pumped my fingers deep into your pussy, feeling how wet and warm you already where. Another finger slid in with no problems. My other hand quickly found your clit, and before long you couldn't stop moaning. You pushed your ass back, practically begging me to finger you harder.

It wasn't hard to tell you where getting close to an orgasm. I brought you right up to the brink, and then suddenly stopped. Your hands darted, trying to push yourself over the edge. I roughly grabbed your arms and pinned them behind your back. You wriggled your hips desperately trying to find something to stimulate your pussy.

"You haven't earned the right to cum yet." I said.

"Oh, god, please let me cum Master." You begged still squirming.

"Hm, I don't know."

"Oh, please, let your little slut cum Master. I'm such a horny slut, and I need to cum so badly. Please play with my pussy more Master." You moaned.

"Such a fucking slut..." I chuckled.

"I am a dirty slut. I'm your little cockwhore, your personal fuck toy. Please let your dirty slut cum Master.

My fingers sank back into your pussy, causing you to almost scream. I didn't even get a chance to play with your clit before you where cumming loudly. You screamed and shook. It felt like my fingers where caught in a vice of something softer than velvet.

When your orgasm finally stopped you laid there, breathing deeply. I pulled my fingers out of your pussy and was amazed at how wet you where. I chuckled as I started to undo my pants. You tried to turn and see what I was doing. I rewarded you with several hard smacks on your already red ass cheeks.

My cock was rock hard, and aching to fuck your pussy. But I couldn't let you know that. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down your pussy, and laughed as you moaned. I started to push into you, but then stopped. You thrust your ass back, desperately trying to get my cock inside you. I gripped behind the head of my cock, making it impossible for you to get any more inside you.

You groaned and pushed back desperately. Your pussy was so wet my hand was quickly soaked with your juices.

"I want to hear you beg for my cock you whore. Beg for me to fuck you like the slut that you are." I commanded you.

"Oh please Master. You're dirty little slut needs you to fuck her. Your little whore's pussy wants to be fucked so badly. I need your cock inside me, I need you to fuck me like slut I am."

"You're such a cock whore. You want my cock so badly don't you, you dirty fuck slut."

"I live for my Masters cock. Please use your little sluts pussy to make yourself cum Master. Please fuck me."

Without warning I started slamming my cock into your pussy. My cock hammered your pussy without mercy. You screamed and tried to grab something to hold onto. I kept slamming your pussy.

"Oh, god, Master you're fucking me so hard. You're fucking your slut so good." You moaned.

"You slut, you loved getting raped don't you? Such a dirty little whore, you just love having my big fat cock in your pussy don't you?" I said harshly as I smacked your ass.

"Master your cock is almost too big. It fills your little sluts pussy so well. I love your cock Master!"

Your pussy was so wonderfully tight and hot. I smacked your ass as I fucked your ruthlessly.

"Such a good pussy for such a good slut. You dirty fucking whore, you cock loving slut." I whispered in your ear as I fucked you.

I kept pumping my cock into you, listening to you moan. I was surprised when I felt your hand start to massage my balls.

"Please cum inside your little slut Master. Fill me up with your cum Master"

With a groan I slammed my cock into you one last time. You moaned and your pussy suddenly tightened around my cock. My cum filled your already hot pussy. I pressed my cock as deeply into as I could. You moaned loudly as your own orgasm intensified.

When my cock stopped spurting cum into your pussy, I slowly pulled it out.

You groaned slightly, but seemed content. You looked so erotic, your ass out in the air, your pussy freshly fucked. If I could have found the energy I would have fucked you again. I helped pull up your panties and pants. You managed to button them back up, but then leaned back against me. I wrapped my arms around you.

"I'd say we're even now."

"Mmm, fair enough."