Just Another Sunday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And my two daughters… my two delicious, loving daughters. They too had chosen to 69. This didn't surprise me as I knew how much they loved to eat each other's pussies. I also knew that Amy had been so very close to cumming on my mouth and was badly in need of relief.

As I watched my family devour each other, I inserted two fingers into my well lubricated cunt tunnel. They sent shivers through me as my soft wet walls welcomed my fingers. Unlike my girls that seemed to love using dildos for self-pleasure, I preferred my fingers. On those occasions when us three ladies had had girls-only nights, after all the pussy eating and clit licking, my two daughters would find their favorite dildos to fuck themselves to cum over and over again, while I would work my fingers in different ways to bring myself off.

Now was no different. Watching my family was so stimulating. Knowing they were all bringing such great pleasure to each other. Knowing how much they cared for each other and desired each other.. My fingers fucked my pussy, as I lay wide open for any of them to watch.

Not surprisingly, Amy was the first to cum. Angie was on top of her, her mouth covering her sister's clit and her fingers deep in her sister's cunt. Amy pulled her face down from between Angie's thighs and was moaning and gasping for breath.

"Oh god, Angie, don't stop… don't stop… eat me… lick me… oh god… oh god" Her hips were thrusting hard and fast up against Angie's hand and face. I could tell it was hard for Angie to keep up with her sister's pleasure but experience allowed her to do so. Amy's pleading turned into sexual jibberish as her orgasm swept through her.

Even Roger and Rick had stopped sucking each other cocks to watch the first cum of the afternoon. They continued to stroke each other but their eyes were on the two girls.

The timer went off. The rules allowed that if one of us was cumming when the timer went off, they could continue until their orgasm passed. Angie kept pleasuring her sister with her fingers and tongue until Amy returned to planet earth.

"Oh god, that was good Angie," Amy panted as her sister rolled off her. They kissed deeply, their bodies coming together. Amy's full tits covered Angie's almost non-existent tits as their tongues explored each other's mouths. They separated.

I reluctantly removed my fingers from my cunt and sat forward. The smell of sexual secretions was starting to fill the room. Both men's cocks were dripping precum. All three pussies were wet. Breathing was shallow. Amy glowed from her orgasm. The rest of us were eager to have our first of the game.

We all looked lustfully at each other's sexually aroused bodies. No one spoke for a moment or two. Cocks throbbed. Tits rose and fell on deeply breathing chest. Well, Amy's and mine did. Angie's nipples were fully extended.

"Round four. No more solo play" Roger panted.

He rolled a five. I rolled a two. Rick rolled a two. Amy rolled a four. Angie rolled a six. She reached into the box and drew my name. I smiled because I knew what she would want. Roger drew Amy's name. She spoke up. "I accept daddy, but I also want to draw." She drew Rick's name.

Since the timer was closest to me I picked it up. "GO!"

Amy immediately got on her hands knees. "I don't care who is at which end" she smiled. Her dad moved behind her and her brother moved to her face. I watched as Roger took his cock in his hand and slid the head of it up and down our oldest daughter's pussy lips a time or time to allow their lubricating juices to mix. Rick was patiently jacking his cock near Amy's mouth until Roger could get his cock inside her. Roger pushed forward as Amy pushed back. Her father's cock disappeared into her cunt.

"Oh god, daddy, that always feels so good"

"To me too baby" he moaned as his balls were kissed by his daughter's pussy lips.

"OK, Rick, I'm ready for you now" she smiled up at her brother.

Rick took his cock and presented it to his sister's mouth. Her tongue ran around the swollen head a time or two and then he pushed forward. Her father was fucking her cunt from behind. Her brother was fucking her mouth from in front. It was mesmerizing to see how this young woman could take on these two men.

"Ahem… remember me?" Angie caught my attention. She had retrieved from the box exactly what I knew she would. She was holding up a 10" strap on dildo. "I want you to fuck me mom"

I took it from her and put the strap around my waist. "Help me with this other strap honey" I asked her.

She moved behind me and reached up between my thighs to find the center strap. She found it and pulled it back. It rested on my clit where I knew it might bring me off as I fucked my youngest daughter. Suddenly I felt her hands part my ass cheeks and then her tongue as probing my ass. I pressed my ass back to her face and let her tongue fuck me for a few seconds.

"Hey, what do you want here? Me to fuck you or you to fuck me?" I laughed.

She moved back around in front of me and lay down. "Sorry, I couldn't resist, mom, you looked so yummy." She spread her thighs wide for me. Her pussy looked so inviting there before me. Her juices were running out and down the crack of her ass. Her nipples were hard and extended on her chest. It was hard to remember she was 18 years old from the way she was built. But it was almost equally hard to remember she was 18 years old from the way she knew how to fuck.

I got between her thighs and let her take the fake cock in her hand and pull me closer. Since the dildo had no feeling, we had learned from experience it was easy to get too rough while fucking another woman with it. It was best to let the "fuckee" set the pace.

She moved the head of the dildo up and down to get it slick with her cunt juices and then pulled gently. I pushed and the fake cock slid into her. I let her push her hips up to meet mine, making sure she was comfortable. More than once, one or the other of us ladies had bruised the other's cervix by fucking too hard too soon with the strap on cock.

I looked into her lust filled eyes and she nodded. "Fuck me, mom" she said. So I did.

I raised my self up off her petite body and began to fuck my youngest daughter. She brought her legs up and wrapped them around my thrusting hips. I could see her pussy lips stretch and pull out as I withdrew the dildo from her cunt. They disappeared in when I thrust back inside her. Her clit was swollen as the dildo rubbed on it. Angie raised her head and found one of my tits hanging in her face. Her lips closed around it and she began to suck my tit as I fucked her. The strap of the dildo was rubbing my clit as I fucked my daughter. Her mouth on my tit was adding to my pleasure.

I looked over. Roger was thrusting his cock hard and fast into Amy's pussy. Her tits were swaying as her dad pounded her cunt. Rick's face was red as he fucked his sister's mouth. She was able to take care of both of these cum filled men at the same time. I had taught her well.

Below me, from around my tit, Angie was moaning. "Fuck me mom, fuck me hard, I can take it. Make me cum, fuck me…"

I increased the speed of the strap on cock in and out of my baby's cunt. Her legs were around my ass. Her arms came around my back. I could feel those large nipples on her tiny tits pressing into my tits. I basically held still while she thrust her spasming cunt onto the dildo.

"Oh god, I'm cumming mom, I'm cumming so good… fuck me" Her teeth were biting into my shoulder. I knew she was deep in the middle of a very intense orgasm. While the strap rubbing on my clit felt good, I knew I would not be joining her in this cum. As she fucked herself silly on my "cock" I looked over to see how Amy was doing with the two men of the family.

Rick was reaching under her and was pulling her nipples roughly. I knew she liked that. Her dad was reaching under her and was fingering her clit as he fucked. I knew she liked that too.

"Oh jesus, daddy, you fuck me so good. I'm gonna cum again. Fuck me harder." She managed to say around her brother's cock.

"I'm there with you baby. Daddy's going to cum in your cunt real soon"

Roger was thrusting harder and deeper now. I could tell it would not be long before he emptied his balls into our oldest daughter. Rick apparently could tell that both of them were right on the edge. He pulled his cock out of Amy's mouth and just rubbed it on her face.

"Now, daddy, now. Oh fuck… oh fuck… I'm cumming again"

"Me too, honey, oh god, me too" Roger grabbed Amy tightly by the hips and slammed his cock deep into her. I knew his balls were shooting his thick white cum deep in her cunt. As he thrust in and out of her, his cum was overflowing and dripping out of her pussy. It dripped in long thick strands from between her lips and fell to the carpet.

Amy was moaning and Roger was growling. Father and daughter were lost in the throes of passion as they both found and gave incredible pleasure to each other.

Beneath me, Angie had slowed down her fucking. She reached up and took my face and pulled it to hers. Her mouth covered mine and her tongue filled my mouth. I laid down on top of her. She felt so small beneath me. I could feel her tiny tits and hard nipples beneath mine. Her hands were caressing my ass. Her hips moved in tiny circles beneath mine as she found the last spasms of orgasm on the dildo.

She broke our kiss. "That was great. mom. You fuck me so good with that thing"

I smiled at her and kissed her again. "I try, honey. I love you"

"I love you too, mom" she said as she petted my hair.

She looked like a little angel there below me. Her freckled face was glowing from our fuck. Her red hair was spread around her face like an auburn halo. Her petite body was so soft.

Rick spoke up. "Hey all you fuckers, the timer went off a few minutes ago. No one even noticed."

Amy collapsed off of Roger's cock. His cum continued to drip from her. Roger's cock was shiny with their combined juices. Amy looked up at her brother. "Well, duh, we were all like kinda busy at the time, you know."

I pulled the dildo out of Angie's pussy. She shuddered as it left her empty.

"OK, well at the end of round four, Dad has cum, Angie has cum, and Amy has cum twice. Mom?"

I shook my head. "Nope, not yet"

"Me either"

The others knew they would be sitting out round five. There would be no rolling of dice or any solo play. Rick moved over to me. I laid back on the carpet and spread my thighs wide open for him. My pussy was dripping from desire for a cock.

He took his cock in hand and pressed it to my cunt opening. It went in easily.

"You always feel so good in me honey" I told him.

"I love fucking you, mom" he said lovingly and I knew he meant it.

Even though the others were officially sitting out this round, Angie was kissing Roger deeply. He had his arm around her, cupping her tiny ass. Her flat tits with their large nipples were pressed tightly to his chest. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. Amy was stroking her dad's cock , her head in his lap. I knew as his cock became hard again, she would suck him off.

My son was fucking me so wonderfully, as he always did. His balls bounced off my ass as his hips slammed into mine. My tits swayed back and forth on my chest with each of his thrusts into me.

Our eyes were locked as we fucked. This was my son whom I loved deeply. I was his mother. It crossed my mind how fortunate we were as a family. We never fought. Seldom argued. Treated each other with love and respect. Cared deeply for each other.


I could feel my pleasure begin to build around Rick's cock. I could feel his cock begin to swell as he fucked me.

As my orgasm approached, I opened my eyes and saw Angie's pussy being lowered to my face. "Please, mom?" she begged. I managed to nod and she covered my mouth with her wet needy pussy.

Rick began to grunt and I knew his cock would soon be filling me with cum. Angie grabbed my tits as she rocked her pussy on my face.

As I went higher and higher into my approaching orgasm, I thought, "my god, how I love Sunday afternoons."

12