Just Another Walk In The Park

Story Info
You're alone in the woods with your lover.
1.1k words
3.27
22.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our day began with a walk in the park. We traveled through the trees, with the leaves crunching under our feet. We noticed the cardinal's in the trees, and the black racer that slithered past us about 10 feet away. We were in search of the perfect place for our picnic. It wasn't easy to find, we didn't really want to be in view of anyone who might be passing by.

FINALLY, we found what we both agreed would be the perfect spot for a picnic. Secluded, tucked away from everything else behind a rock with full view of the lake, we laid out our blanket. Setting the basket down, we noticed that it was really a good spot based on the fact that we made a lot of noise getting there and would hear anyone coming if we decided to get naughty.

We sat by the river, eating our lunch, talking about things we wanted to do in life, both as individuals and together. As the stories came and went, time flew by, and you could hear someone on a loudspeaker announcing that the park was closing in 30 minutes. Paying no attention to the announcement, we decide to go swimming. Into the lake we go, the water a little chilly at first, but our bodies adjust to it quickly. We raced from one bank to the next, and then I disappeared underwater.

When I resurfaced, I had my shorts in my hands and tossed them onto the bank. The look on your face was priceless. After a little coaxing, you followed suit and we were swimming naked. We swam away from one another for a moment, then turned back and swam back to each other's warm embrace, meeting with a kiss, a kiss so warm and tender, it made the temperature of the water insignificant.

Before I knew it, we were caressing one another, our hands moving over each others bodies, while still embraced. We make our way back onshore and to the blanket, collapsing onto it, your body on top of mine. You began kissing me, first on my ears and neck and slowly moving down my body focusing on certain areas until you reached my cock. You took my cock into your hand, slowly stroking it, licking it all the while playing with my balls until you finally swallowed it whole. The rhythmic up and down motion of your mouth over my shaft, driving me wild, eyes rolling back into my head, biting my lip and trying to contain my screams of ecstasy. As climax draws closer and closer, you slowing begin to insert a finger into my ass.

Slowly drawing the finger in and out, you feel I'm even closer to orgasm and let go of my balls and take my cock deep throat to receive the load of cum I'm about to shoot. Just as I'm about to blow my load, you stop and ask me to shoot it on you. Before I can respond, it flies out of me, like sprinkler spreading water over thirsty grass. "oh my god, I'm so sorry" I say. It got in your hair, all over your face, but before I realize it, you're wiping it off and licking it off of your fingers. You lay back down next to me, pulling me close to you, kissing me, and I roll over and begin kissing you.

I move into position and begin at your neckline, working on your ears and slowly moving down over your ample breasts to your nipples. I begin to suck on them as if I was a newborn feeding, long, gentle squeezes with my lips, and then being to flick them with my tongue. Continuing on, I move down your torso to the 'gates of heaven' otherwise known as your legs. With a gentle nudge, they open and there it is, HEAVEN. I begin to lick and kiss your lips and feel around for the source of the warmth and moisture I felt on my chest. "Ah, there it is" I say, and before you can respond I insert one finger into your more then welcoming pussy. So warm and moist, I could feel it clenching from the micro orgasms you were experiencing. As I continued to lick your throbbing clit, you began to buck your hips. Upon your silent invitation, I inserted another finger, which seemed to only drive you closer to the brink of sexual insanity. Harder and harder you bucked your hips, fucking my fingers, now 3 inside and still the pinky finger tickling your anus.

You grabbed me by my ears, lifting me away from your steaming, wet pussy to kiss me, my fingers still working away on you. My thumb had replaced my tongue on your erect, throbbing clit, and before I knew it, you squirted a stream of juices all over my hand. I stopped finger fucking you to lick them off, sharing it with you when you begged me to stick my cock inside you. I reached for a condom, you helped apply it, and I slowing introduced my cock to your pussy. Slow strokes at first, making my way all the way in, I could feel I had bottomed out and still had some length to give. Again with a very even paced rhythm, I was giving you all you could take. Your legs were in the air, your ankles close to my ears, and all I could hear was you begging me to go faster, harder, deeper. I was just about to pull out and take a break when I could feel the onset of a climax, thinking that I didn't want to achieve it yet, but my body thought otherwise. I pulled out, and pulled off the condom, and you began to suck my cock again.

The removal of the condom must have done something to arrest the climax because the urge subsided some, but not for long, because the warmth of your mouth brought it right back again, and this time there was no stopping it. I could feel it so close to the tip of my cock and as usual, you felt my balls tense up and away it went. The shot was so volumous that it spilled over onto your cheeks and chin. You dutifully wiped it up and licked it off your fingers all while you continued to flick and tease my balls with your tongue and slowly stroke my shaft to ensure you got every drop.

Good thing too, because just as we finished, we could hear a ranger walking around close by, so we had to scramble to get dressed. Just as we were putting the last of our things in the basket, the ranger found us. Just another stroke of luck that he didn't find us about 10 minutes sooner, or he would have had one hell of a story to tell his buddies.