Just Another Warm Evening

Story Info
She's taken against her will.
1.1k words
3.68
84.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be another normal evening at home, she knew, pacing the kitchen while the miniature snicker doodles baked to a scrumptious gold. However long her husband had been on a business trip was too long for her to handle. She was not used to going so long without his hands on her tender body, or his gaze holding her firmly against the hardness in his pants; and even more so she was having difficulty focusing at work when thoughts of getting to her knees and sucking his erect dick came to mind every few minutes.

However, she knew that he would be home tomorrow, evening at the latest, and felt wetness seep into her cotton panties just from the thought of the day she had planned for his return. The cookies still had ten minutes left, so she abandoned her pacing and set off upstairs to try on her new outfit. The package had arrived in the mail just yesterday, but she had not yet dared to open it. Now she did, and toyed with the black satin and lace between her fingers. Excitedly, she decided to try the outfit on. A black lace, easy to remove bodice that pushed her breasts together nicely and a tiny matching set of underwear that left little to the imagination, but just enough for her to set up a nice, long tease. Donning her satin gloves, she wondered how he would like having his package handled by the delicate material and smiled devilishly to herself. Eyeing her figure in the full-length mirror of her bedroom, she could not help but get a little bit excited for the day to come. Lost in her fantasies, she hardly heard the thump from her kitchen, but she did hear the loud curse that followed it.

She stood entirely still, surveying the silence. Perhaps she had mistook a cry from her cat as a curse. He often knocked things over. Still, she thought it best to put on a robe quickly before going downstairs to check on the cookies. On the first floor everywhere was dark. She tried several light switches, then realized she must have blown a fuse with all the appliances she had used to cook. Sighing and quietly scolding herself, she felt her way around the kitchen for a flashlight, but was interrupted in her task by a warm hand covering her mouth and an arm snaking around her body. She could not scream, but she kicked and fought and tried to bite her captor. His hands only held tighter, and traced the outline of the lace gently, as if examining an object. His silent analysis of her had grown threatening, and she ceased her struggle out of a fear that was heavier than that which required flight. It was animalistic, the way her touched her, pulling her robe away to expose more supple flesh. Finally he spoke, a deep, harsh whisper that cut through the silence like a whip-crack.

"So, this is how a whore dresses."

She inhaled sharply, his hand still pressed against her face. Now a voice matched the hands in the dark, hands that she was helpless to, pleading with, a sacrifice to. He continued, his voice hypnotizing and strong like a musky cologne.

"And yet I never thought I'd meet such a pretty slut. I've been watching you for a while now, you know. I've seen you alone in this house for many nights, dressing in these whore clothes, and shamelessly touching yourself. All alone. You must miss the touch of a man." His hands coiled around her breast and squeezed while he worked a nipple free with his thumb, turning it around as he spoke.

"There is a price to pay for little sluts like you, a great price." And at that he turned her around and forced her into the guest room just off the kitchen, responding in no way to her cries or pleas. He threw her against the dresser and she leaned there, clutching her spinning head. He locked the door and moved over to her, a towering shadow before her. Unable to escape, she felt slightly aroused.

"I know what you need, slut." he breathed into her ear as her fingered her nipples, now pushed above the lace bodice. She shuddered, her body trapped between him and the wooden dresser. "You need a hard cock inside you, slut. You need to be forced onto the floor to suck off a man then take him deep inside your aching pussy. You want to be face-sucked and titty-fucked and had all sorts of nasty things done to you. That turns you on, doesn't it, whore?" A small sound escaped her lips as she pressed herself harder against the dresser, hoping somehow that it would protect her mind from his reaching gaze.

Not waiting for an answer, he reached behind her and removed the bodice, exposing her soft chest. He then pushed her onto the bed and mounted her, licking and sucking her tits harshly. She cried out, in pain or pleasure, she couldn't tell, but she was beginning to succumb to his touch, his words, his mouth biting her nipples. He moved down to her thin panties and she could feel his warm breath less than an inch away from her opening. He licked her through the underwear first, slowly and teasing until she was sure she could not take anymore. Then he ripped the panties off her and she laid there naked, her body decadent in the sliver of moonlight.

"You are going to suck my dick, slut. And I know you'll love it, because you've always wanted to be face-fucked like the goddamnned whore you are." He said, as his dick came free of his pants. Then he grabbed her face, and she could do nothing but take his cock as he force-fed it down her throat, ignoring her gags and picking up pace with each groan.

"That's right, you dirty little bitch. Take my cock down your throat. Get it nice and wet so it can slide into your hot little cunt. You want it inside you, don't you? You haven't felt a dick in your pussy in so long you must have forgotten what it feels like." And with that he pulled out of her mouth and thrust hard and deep into her pussy, fucking her mercilessly.

"Come on, slut. Come for me. Come all over my dick like the animal you are. You can't help it, can you, you filthy whore? Come for me, bitch." And with that she came, writhing against him and clutching his dick hard. He came shortly after and rolled off the bed to lay beside her in the moonlight, panting heavily.

She turned towards him and smiled whispering, "Welcome home, honey." before drifting off to sleep.