Just Another Way to Say Thank-you

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You tell me," he said before lowering his mouth and capturing the twins in one hard suck. His cock was buried to the hilt in her sex and as he drew her nipples in, he ground his pelvis against her pussy.

"Fuck." That one simple word was grunted out by Molly and her eyes rolled back.

Marcus watched in awe as her face contorted into a mask of what looked to be pain, but he knew was nothing more than pleasure. Her hips thrust against him and he ground deeper into her. She coated his cock with honey and he shot a load of cream into the latex condom. He made her come again as his cock pumped another volley of cum into the sleeve and when he pulled out, he rolled the condom off and discarded it onto the floor.

He fingered her pussy, slowly caressing the sensitive walls as she shivered and shook around him. Small mini-climaxes spilled from her and only when she pushed his fingers away did Marcus slide up to kiss her lips and cover them both with a thick comforter that they had managed to kick off earlier. He held her against him and listened to her breathing before he too fell asleep.

The next morning he had Molly for breakfast and then cooked her bacon and eggs.

12