Just Around the Corner from Heaven

Story Info
You have a hot encounter with her.
2.4k words
4.67
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a frosty morning, with the sun peeking just above the horizon. I was taking my time, enjoying the delicate scenery of the morning on the way to your place. I slowly pull up the drive wondering if you are still bundled up sleeping like a baby. I have come to surprise you. I walk into the house and it is so silent you would think it was the middle of the night. As I browse the front room looking for any sign of human beings, I notice the array of rose petals scattered on the floor. I follow the path between the roses wondering what is going on.

I enter your room very quietly incase I wake you. But as I come to find out you are no where in sight. Your room is cleaner then normal something is up. There are also many surprises and candles awaiting me in a huge assortment. The candles are burning with the sent of roses and violets. There is also a smell that I do not recognize. Another thing out of the ordinary are the gorgeous pale cream and blood red sheets that cover the outline of your bed. There on the pale cream pillow with a small one inch border of red I see a card. It looks to be a note of some sort. I open the card to see what is written on the inside. In beautiful cursive is a small piece of information. The note says "Honey I wanted to treat you to a special day of nothing but pleasure. In a box on the other side of the room is a present. Decide what you want to do with it." I sit there thinking what it could be, excited to find out.

I walk over to the box that I think is described in the note. As I pick it up to open it I notice it is not very heavy at all. This rules out a variety of things. Slipping off the lid I see lace. I walk over to the bed to set the box down to get a better look at what is inside. Lifting up the top layer I notice there is more then one item inside. The first items that I pick up are a pair of stockings. They are made from lace that shows flesh through the netting and it changes to a pale pink at the top by the frills. Next is a small petite pink garter to match the frills with little candy hearts hanging from it in many different colors. So I figured what else is there to do but look and see what else is left in the box. The next item that I pick up is also sheer lace with a hint of pink around the edges. These are bootie shorts that have a 4 in. leather strap on each hip. The final piece that I take out is the top to the ensemble. It is not a full length corset that would cover everything. It stops right above your belly button in a "V" shape. It is the kind you put on like a vest and tie in the front. It tied with pink leather straps just like the ones on the bootie shorts. As I sit there looking at the outfit I realize there is only one thing to do, put it on.

I am a pretty conservative person that puts a bunch of faults in her figure, but this lingerie set could make anyone with any flaws look perfect. As I take off my original clothes I get the shivers of exhilaration running down my spine giving me the goose bumps. Slipping the lacey clothing over my delicate nipples that are getting hard, sliding the bottoms up to caress every inch of my back and front. I pulling the stockings up to my thighs with gentle movements so they will be straight and even. After putting effort into making sure the outfit is perfect I go over and gaze out the window. The sun has now risen half way into the sky. Feeling the chilling breeze, flutter in through the cracked window, I get another set of skin prickling chills. Standing there trying to compose myself I don't even realize that you are right behind me until you make a move.

Reaching up slowly you brush my hair out of the way and gently kiss my neck. Turning me around you give me another intense stare of longing before another intimate kiss on the lips. Inhaling quite deeply to control myself I notice what you are wearing. You have on a pair of tight black boxer briefs that show off everything you have and a little black and white bow tie. As your hand is raised toward my face I realize the silky smooth black blindfold in your grasp. Willingly I accept my fate. Now blindfolded it seems that you are slowly leading me backwards toward the bed. I cooperate as you lie me down on the bed.

Placing yourself on top of me you slowly brush your lips over me telling me I am your little slut. I shutter from the thrill of what is taking place. Reaching and feeling I find your head and bring you in closer to kiss me. You can feel the longing I have had to touch you and just hold you. As we kiss our hands start to explore. Moving my hand down your neck you inhale quickly shivering just a little. You are just as excited enjoying this as much as I am. Then a little further down I am pressing on your chest. Feeling every contour of your body, inching my hand down even further I slide it around toward your back. I grab your ass and firmly squeeze it pulling you in closer to me. As you get closer I can feel your intimidating member protruding and putting pressure on my thigh. Now excited with all these feelings running through me, I want you to get just as excited. I push you over so you are on your back.

Clumsily getting on top of you because I can't see anything I feel for your wrists. Placing them over your head I tell you not to move. For once you cooperate because you want to see what is in store. I gently kiss your forehead telling you I love you. I move down to kiss you lightly but catch you off guard and kiss with some force which led to some hardcore making out. I pull away still moving down further. I nibble on your neck, not to hard because I do not want to leave a mark yet. I slowly leave a trail of kisses from you neck all the way down toward your manhood. But I don't go straight there. I take my time brushing my lips over your thighs. Fondling your balls and gently rubbing your pubes on each side of your dick. As I am groping you I carefully run my tongue along the whole length of your dick. Giving you the shivers your dick disappears into my mouth which creates a soothing sensation. Bobbing my head slowly in a rhythmic pattern I lodge your dick deeper and deeper into my throat. Picking up the pace I start to jack you off at the same time. You start letting small moans and light panting escape. I slow the paces down again listening to you beg me to keep going. You are so hard from the pleasure that it seems painful. I slide myself up your warm torso gently kissing every inch. I make it to your mouth giving you a soft loving kiss. I tell you I love you and will forever.

You roll me over and begin to make me wonder. You lay there on top of me telling me we are meant to be together forever. Giving me a kiss on the forehead I begin to relax. You lean forward and brush my eye lids with a small kiss. Stroking my face with a steady hand, you make me feel special. You are sitting with each leg throttling my body. I can feel the burning sensation of someone studying my every whim. Your hand wonders down from my face along the side of my neck down toward my chest. Undoing the first three sets of pink leather laces, you can see my round breast trying to break through. Undoing one more lace my entire breast falls loose. You notice the pale skin and then the darker ring around my nipple. You handle my breast with a light sensual touch which gets me going. You pinch my nipple ever so slightly and pull. Moving your hand to undo the blindfold your mouth wonders down. Now looking me in the eyes you run your tongue over the tips of each nipple sending goose bumps along the flesh of my arms. Then you start to such on my luscious hard nipples and succulent firm pale breasts. Sliding your hand down knowing I am enjoying this quite a lot, you start to slide my bottoms down. Exposing my pussy as you spread and stretch it as far as it will go. Feeling the pleasure all through my body I begin to get wet. Groping all over my clit you begin to rub and stretch until I start to tremble. You slow down so I can catch my breath.

Coming up you give me a bunch of sweet loving kisses. Giving me the look you inch your way back down slowly brushing your fingers over my chest and stomach. You tell me to spread my legs wide. I listen and know what is going to happen. First kissing me thighs to get my all giddy, you move down toward my clit. Now there you start to lick and suck on my clit. Moving down your tongue disappears inside. Wriggling it all around and moving in and out I start to pant. I am getting all fidgety and start squirming. You lock your arms around my thighs so that I cannot move. You return to my clit sucking and pulling with suck intensity I also start to moan. My legs start trembling uncontrollably and I am on the verge of having one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced. I realize not only am I having an orgasm I am all tensed and ready to squirt. I start screaming now I can't control myself I am so intoxicated with pleasure. It feels like I am floating on a cloud. By now my body is completely numb with pleasure I forget everything. I am entranced on having you nibbling, licking and sucking so furiously. You realize it is becoming a lot to bear. You stop so that I can get my body under control. I am so out of breath and blushed that a person might have thought I just got done running 12 miles. Relaxing coming down off a high I have never felt before you start kissing me again.

I am so transfixed on what you are doing to me that I do not realize you are undressing me completely. Off goes the corset, next go the bottoms. Everything except for my stockings are completely off. Somehow it looks really sexy, being in nothing but stockings and stilettos. A million things are running through my head all jumbled together. I am laying there staring up at you wondering what is going to become of us, gaining my composure. Keeping eye contact I sit up and start to undress you. As soon as you are completely nude, I crawl on top of you.

Leaning down to kiss you I start rubbing my pussy on your dick. This is turning us on even more. Situating my pussy directly over your dick, I quickly but carefully slam myself down. Your dick disappears and penetrates so deep that I let out a moan. Using my legs I push up, moving myself up and down slowly to begin with, I sit up and make my movements quicker, thrusting and rotating my hips in a fluid motion. You reach up and squeeze my breast, pulling me down. You start sucking on my nipples with such fierceness it is a pleasurable pain. It just gets me going faster. As I roll my hips I reach down and start rubbing on my clit. I am cumming, so you grab my sides and thrust your pelvic up to go deeper and deeper still. Coming off the orgasm I slow things down.

You roll me over so I am lying on my back. You tell me to grab my ankles; I obey as I always do. Placing yourself up a little higher you slam your dick inside me. I can't help but scream, "Oh Baby". You keep going shoving harder and faster every time. Grabbing my hair you pull back so that my neck is fully exposed. Still getting deeper I can feel myself ripping. It feels so good you lean down and bite me, so hard that it makes my eyes water. You kiss my neck then bite me again. I move my hands to hold onto you. I moan and scream, dragging my nails down the length of your back. Slowing down to tease me you pull it all the way out, then slowly insert the head and slide it back in even slower. It is so pleasurable I am feeling an orgasm coming on again. You can tell by my heavy breathing what is happening. You pull your dick all the way out waiting for when I least expect it, you slam it back in. Shoving it in deeper and harder then before I scream, "I'm cumming!!!" As I am cumming you say, "Im going to cum!" You thrust deeper and deeper; with one last penetration you hold It there. I can feel the warm sensation running inside me. You do not pull out right away. My pussy does not want you to go anywhere. I already know that when you do pull out I will have a combination of you and me both, seeping out. Laying there beside you I feel like the whole world is in slow motion, everything is perfect. We are meant to be nothing can change that, just around the corner from Heaven.