Just Ask Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two minutes ago you were fine. Now you're not. You can't lie to me, I just had my fingers in your ass a second ago." I bit his shoulder, frowning at the implication. He hissed a little and I felt his cock jump. Was he already ready again? I had come way too hard to be any good for anything but sleeping.

"Baby?" he asks, uncertain. I'm still holding him, but I can't meet his eyes. Then he would know that he's been kidding himself, that he deserves much better than I can give him. He'll leave before we even get the chance to see what happens.

"Baby," he says, a little impatiently. He pulls me up to meet his gaze, and I can't help but lose myself in those intense eyes. "You gotta tell me what's up. I'm freaking out over here."

I sigh and lean my head on his chest. "Nothing's wrong," I say, "and I mean it. You're perfect. I just can't get out of my head."

He flashes that broad grin, that hundred-watt-smile, and pulls me closer into him. I love the way his body feels against mine, the way I feel in his arms. Every place his skin touches mine feels like ice and fire at the same time, and I immediately become addicted to the sensation.

"You're perfect," he says. "I can't believe I'm standing here holding you. I've been dreaming about you for so long that I sorta just gave up on anything happening."

I laugh. "Yeah right, I'm sure you've been pining after me for years now. How have you even slept?"

He laughs, quieter. "Barely. I'm serious. This whole time I've been wondering when you're gonna run away."

The record skips again. The hell did he just say?

"Run away? What do you mean by that?" I demand, facing him square now.

"Every time I tried to make a move on you, you ran away. I could never even get close enough to introduce myself before."

I am so confused. He really has been chasing me? I have excellent gaydar; called every closeted classmate from high school so far. How did I miss this nugget of gold?

"You've been trying to flirt with me?" I ask, incredulous.

His hands trace lazy shapes up my spine, down my thigh. They leave goosebumps behind. "Yeah, since I saw you during freshman orientation. I've been dreaming about you ever since."

This time I can't hold back my laugh, a real big one. I didn't mean it to sound mean, but it sure did. Jackson looks at me, a little hurt.

"Why are you laughing?"

I laugh again, my sides beginning to shake. The tension I felt over working myself up falls away with every squeeze of my diaphragm. "Because," I gasp, "I feel the same way! I've been jacking off to you since the first time I saw you."

He smile took up his whole face. It swallowed my world. "I've been too afraid to approach you, honestly," he confesses. "I've got it so bad for you. I'm going to fail Shakespeare because I'm too busy dreaming about what I can say or do to get your attention. It's been driving me crazy all semester."

How is it that Jackson can floor me without even trying? Shit.

"Well you've got my attention now, hot stuff," I coo. "I didn't know I could lust after you. If I had, I would've been on that much sooner."

He laughs again, his beautiful white teeth flashing. "Would you like to go to bed with me?" he asks, grinning impishly.

I return his smile, a genuine, stupid grin settling over my lips. "I would, sir," I husk.

His eyes flash. "I could get used to 'sir'," he says.

I roll my eyes and slide off the counter past beautiful, naked Jackson. "Don't count on it. Maybe we'll what Santa can do."

He slaps my ass once, and I saunter out of his bathroom to the bedroom. The bed lies in the corner, framed by his desk. The chair I just blew him in stands untucked before the desk. The clock reads 2:30am. It's fucking time for bed, I'm exhausted.

I feel Jackson come up behind me, slip his arms around my waist. He kisses the back of my neck, and I lean my head to give him the best access.

"I had a really great time on our date today," he intones in my ear.

I twist my head and kiss him back. "So did I," I murmur. "Let's do it again real soon."

He turns me around slow, so we are face to face. Then his face adopts a wicked grin and he pushes me onto the bed. I fall in a tangle of covers and legs. Before I know it, Jackson is on top of me, racing me to the headboard. We make it to the pillows, and he kisses me deeply again. "I really want to hear you scream my name again," he says. I think of my screaming climax, not yet fifteen minutes over.

"Maybe tomorrow," I say. I lay my head down on his chest, he wraps his arm around me. I breathe in that intoxicating scent, his unique smell. It is calming and soothing and arousing and warming and I let it fill my senses. His fingers trace gentle patterns over my bare skin and I fall asleep quicker than I ever have before.

12