Just Ask Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A door slams shut and I realize I am in the passenger seat of Jackson's car. "When did I get here?" I asked. Ellyn taps on the window and I roll it down.

"You gotta go home, bitch! You're fucking wasted!" she yells, laughing, just as wasted as I.

"I didn't do anything embarrassing, did I?" I ask, lucid for a moment.

"No bitch, you fucking slayed it. You better keep working all the way home, honey. Get that dick!"

I blush and I can feel it on my face, neck, and chest. Jackson climbs in, kisses me roughly, starts the car and Ellyn waves goodbye as she rejoins the party, which has slightly waned, and we speed off into the night.

Jackson's hand is immediately on my thigh and I weave mine into his. I rub his arm with my other hand, the fire he puts in my veins intensifying every sensation. Maybe it's the molly. Everything is a blur again and suddenly I am tossed onto Jackson's bed, and a few seconds later his bulk settles on me as he attacks my lips and body. I moan and cry out as he bites my necks, hard, surely leaving the world's biggest fucking hickee, if I wasn't so wasted I'd pay him back, and I lose my breath as he bites the same spot twice, twice as hard. I see stars and nearly pull out some of his hair, his rumbling at my throat the sweetest aphrodisiac.

"Clothes. Off," I whine and we fumble out of our clothes. I divest him of his pants and underwear as swiftly as my limbs allow and flip him over, and he gives a surprised little grunt as he hits the mattress. I drape myself over him, skin for skin, cock on cock, spreading our oozing precum all over our legs and cocks and abs. We pant into each other's mouths, hotter than ever for each other, hands roving, nails scraping, fist pulling hair, and tongues teasing. I suck his tongue so far into my mouth that he gags a little, and his cock jumps under me. I chuckle and release it, then I yank his head back and leave a hickee large enough to rival the bruiser he just gave me. He moans his appreciation and thrashes under me, pupils dilated from lust and the drug, and I know mine must match.

I bite, lick, suck, and kiss my way down his body, and swallow his entire length in one gulp. I wouldn't have been able to do that sober, and I hold in my throat and massage it with the ripping swallowing motions. Jackson is speechless at my treatment, hands fisting my hair and twisting my ears, setting my pleasure to max and my body on fire. One of my hands travels to pull and squeeze at his sack and bucks against me. He pulls me off his cock suddenly, with a wet sliding sound, claims my mouth in a fiery, mighty kiss, and stuffs my face back into his cock. For my part, I welcome him with open throat. I slick him up as much as I possibly can and stick my finger in his mouth, he obligingly sucks them in. I tickle his lovely strong hole, and he opens for me, and I slide in, still slobbering on his cock. It doesn't take me long to hit the magic button, and his body lights up for me and I relish in the pleasure I'm giving him.

He pulls me off him with a gruff, "I don't want to come yet," and reaches for his bedside stand. He opens a drawer, me climbing up his body and settling my quivering hole on his throbbing cock, rubbing on it, willing it to just go in, and he finally manages to produce condoms and lube. I snatch one from his hand, tear it open, it's a black condom, of course it's a black condom, I have to compliment his classy choice later, and I roll it onto his beautiful, thick pole with my fist. I grab the lube and slick him up, twisting my hand, spiraling it up and down his fat dick, and I pour lube on his fingers. He inserts one in my cavity and it slides right in, still loose from the vigorous fingering he'd given it twenty-four hours ago.

"Another," I demand and he does not hesitate, sliding two in and stretching and pushing at my insides. I pour more lube on his cock and get it even slicker.

"Another," I say, and he enters two more fingers in me, more than I expected but not as many as I want. Finally, I have enough, unceremoniously pull his fingers out, line up his cock, and bottom out in one try.

Jackson hollers an, "Oh FUCK!" as I envelop him in the most intimate place I have. He feels amazing, like his cock is made for fucking my ass, and I undulate on it just like I did with my throat earlier. I don't know where his moans end and mine begin, his cock is like sweet fire in my ass, not painful in the slightest, probably because of the drugs but I know I'll feel it tomorrow. His nails rake down my chest and I vibrate, and his cock jumps in response. His hands find my hips and he guides me to a slow, sensuous pace. My hands support myself on his broad chest, and I can feel his breathing under me, a harsh rasp, low moans. I have never felt so high on a cock, and I have definitely been higher on them before. His cock hits every right place in me, and pleasure radiates from my core. Goosebumps rise, my body tingles, and little black spots gather at the edges of my vision, but I'm not ready to climax.

As if sensing it, Jackson flips me in his strong arms, holding my legs up behind my head with one hand and supporting himself on the mattress with the other. He plows in and out of my ass, cock making very loud squelching sounds which simultaneously gross me out and turn me on, and I ram back against him as best I can. He leans down and possesses my mouth in a scorching kiss, and I moan into him. I feel like I'm floating and Jackson is holding me in place, drilling me with that big, thick, powerful rod of his. I'm in pure bliss.

He repositions us so we are on our sides, him holding my right leg up, pistoning into me while his left arm wraps under me and around my chest, his hand eventually settling on my throat. He chokes me the exact perfect amount, and the spots gather again and this time I know I won't be able to hold back my orgasm. He slaps my ass, probably leaving a mark, and tongues my ear as I moan and give myself over to him completely. He returns my investment and devotes himself to my pleasure as I devote myself to his, and before long he is pounding me into the bed with a fury and passion that literally takes my wind out for a moment.

He groans loudly in my ear, whispers "Fuck, baby," and I can feel his cock throbbing as he unloads in the condom inside me, still pounding away. He stills for a moment and I squeeze out every last drop with my ass, and he makes little moaning sounds in my ears. He sighs, falls back against the mattress, and attempts to recover his breath, but I don't let him. I slide off him, rip off the condom, and immediately swallow him. I use the lube from my ass to lube my fingers and jam them up his ass and repeatedly bang his prostate, and his mouth opens in a silent scream, temporarily paralyzed by the extreme sensation. His whole body rocks in a violent shudder and he unloads another massive eruption into my throat, which I milk and savor. I suck him absolutely bone-dry, long past his orgasm, delaying his recovery, until I finally decide he's had enough and climb up his chest.

I stick my cock in his face and he wastes no time in swallowing it, placing his big, hot hands on my ass and setting a pace for throatfucking that is rough and intense and will surely give him a sore throat tomorrow, but who am I to not oblige? I wrap my hands around his head and fuck his throat with every thing I've got, and he slides one, two, three, four fingers in me without trouble, relentlessly attacking my prostate. His thumb rubs my perineum as my cock slides in and out of his throat, my head lolls back and my eyes roll and he's got most of his hand up my ass, fisting me, and I'm in absolute heaven, I've never felt so fucking good before, I'm on fire and I'm going to burn up the whole building, and then-

My vision goes suddenly and totally black, my body freezes, and I erupt all over Jackson's face. It feels so good, spurt after spurt, like white-hot lightning shooting from my body and striking the visage of a beautiful statue. My balls empty themselves and seem to turn inside-out, and Jackson's hands leaves my ass, and I sit back on his stomach, his still-hard cock poking at my asscheeks as I gasp, hands on his thighs, trying to compose myself. My cock still dribbles and I'm hyperventilating and I still can't see anything, but I'm not complaining because I feel incredible and like my actual body is just a cloud, floating on a sea of Jackson...

I realize that I have come to, and Jackson is running a soapy washcloth along my body, cleaning me with the same tender ministrations that I experienced yesterday. "What the fuck," I murmur, becoming aware of his body behind mine, his flaccid cock nestled in my cheeks, his strong thighs beneath mine, his tight abs and broad chest against my back. He plants gentle kisses on my neck and back, we're in the tub, the water is hot and perfect and smells like him, and I sigh and relax into it.

"I could say the same," he says reverently, concerned hands checking every inch of me for damage. There's plenty, but no way am I complaining. "Thanks for partying with me," he says, kissing along my jaw.

"Thanks for the invite," I say, and kiss him softly, slowly, wetly, sweetly. "What time is it?" I ask, not really wanting to know.

"It's sunrise, baby," he says. "Another beautiful snow day." I groan. Fuck snow.

"I'm so fucking hungry," I say, and I feel his rumbling laughter beneath me.

"The caf won't open until late today. Wanna brave the snow and get Waffle House instead?"

I nod my assent, stretching out the kinks and resettling myself against him. "Now?"

"Soon," he breathes, and I am content. "I sent a text to your friend and asked her to come with that guy if she wants, I hope you don't mind," he says.

"You think of everything," I say, and he nods.

"She's gonna meet us there at seven."

"That's so early..." I mumble.

"We have about thirty minutes before we need to get ready..." he implies, and his hands move between my legs, which spread naturally for him. He softly rubs my battered hole. "We have time to relax," he kisses my throat again.

"How can I relax with you distracting me?" he stops and I whine, so he puts his lips back to my throat.

"Hey baby," he says, and I turn to look at those incredible brown eyes again. "You're okay, right? I know it was a lot to ask to meet literally all of my friends."

"Especially on the second date," I say.

"You were a gem," he says.

"Am a gem," I correct.

"My friends all loved you. They were congratulating me all night."

"They should be," I said and slowly, gingerly turned over to straddle him in the tub, our cocks resting against one another. "I'm fucking great. And they're not so bad after all."

"Pretty okay for a bunch of jocks, huh?" he quips, and I shut him up with a kiss.

"Pretty okay for a bunch of jocks."