Just A'Swinging

Story Info
Flash loving wife and payday.
1.1k words
4.17
51k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

It took her six months to convince me.

As she said, "A few little encounters to help us enjoy our sex life even more.

What she meant was she wanted us to join her older sister, Rita, and Rita's play mates in game of selection. Selection meaning the women would select the man that would take her home and spend the night. You know sexual swinging.

I was opposed from the beginning but over time and especially in bed when we were making love and Cyd (for Cecelia) telling me about all the women I could have if I just said the word.

At least once a day, a well built and good looking young woman would be pointed out and Cyd would say, "That one is a member."

"How do you know"

"Rita has pictures all the members."

She also pointed out girls that I had trouble believing were over eighteen.

"Honey, she looks maybe sixteen."

Cyd laughed, "She is nineteen and in her second year of college. She shows up about every fourth meeting."

"I need to talk to Rita."

On Friday night, Rita and I meet over my kitchen table. Cyd gave us space and was off to somewhere.

I started, "How often are these meetings?"

"Once a month on the third Saturday night."

"How do you alert the members if the party is cancelled?"

"By email. I have an encrypted file on my phone."

"How many people will be there?"

"It varies. There is always fifteen to twenty but now and then fifty will show up."

"What if there are too many men? Or women?"

"If women are in the majority, two can join together and pick a man if they agree on the man. If men are in the majority, a woman can pick two men. Women always have the choice. If a woman sees nothing she wants, she will leave. If selected, a man can always say he has a date already."

"How can he have a date already?"

"We have a password protected web site. Women can arrange dates before the party. Members may post comments and pictures."

"What about rules of conduct?"

"Women have the choice of the men and the sex acts. Men may ask the woman for, say anal, but she has the choice. If a man demands anything from a woman that she finds objectionable, she makes a complaint and on the second complaint he is out. Women can accept suggestions and even demands if she desires."

"Are all the members married?"

"Most of the men are married or widower. There are several women who are single or divorced. Some of the married men will show up without their wife."

"How des the selection process work?"

"Each member who will be in attendance must call in noon and two o'clock on the Saturday of the meeting. There will be a bulletin boards near the entry way. Pink tags for women and blue tags for men. Selection can be as simple has taking a name from the board."

"Have there been any divorces between members?"

"Yes. To protect all the members, married people must sign a waiver to insure that anything that happens at or because of a party cannot be used against the spouse. The three divorces were for irreconcilable differences.

"So if Cyd finds a man she prefers rather than me, we divide things 50/50 but if she finds a co worker I can sue for divorce with infidelity as the cause?"

"Yes."

"Do married members tell each other what happens after the selection and they separate?"

"Women and men separate at the door. Women go t the right and men to the left. Some do tell, most don't. If was a poor experience, the spouse may get angry with the lover. If the experience was totally mind blowing, the spouse may feel jealous. Women will protect their husbands by saying nothing about what happens after the selection. It would b considered very bad form if a spouse even asked."

"I still have doubts. What about members who meet when there is no party?"

"That has never happened. However to answer the question, the innocent spouse should make a settlement with the guilty party and agree on a 70/30 split."

"What about STDs?"

"There will be no sex with out a condom. Foams are also used."

"There is a party tomorrow night?"

"Yes."

"Add Cyd R. and Terry R. to the bulletin."

"Great, Terry you are going to have a very good time."

"I fully expect to do just that."

"I have a consent form for you to sign. You cannot say anything to Cyd about what she does at the party or after the selection nor can you use it against her in any way. The same applies to her."

I signed my name in very clear writing.

Cyd was ecstatic when she arrived home, "Terry, I am so happy we will be joining the party. Can we make love tonight?"

"Baby, I still have a touch of the flu but I am sure that I will be just fine tomorrow night."

"You will have a great time. I asked Rita to point several good looking and women at you. You area wonderful lover and you will make some one very happy."

"I couldn't agree with you more."

~oOo~

It was seven o'clock Saturday and Rita's basement was fill with people, men were to the left and women were to the right. I slipped into the bathroom and called a preset number.

I had just been selected by a very young looking woman when the whistles started.

"NO ONE MOVE. The way upstairs is blocked. I am Sergeant Williams of the Livonia Police Department. I will need identification for everyone. Each one of you will be issued a citation for lewd and lascivious behavior. Ladies first please. If there are no minors present, you will get an apology and we will leave you to your games. Any minor in the room and all of you will take a trip to jail. Mr. Taylor do you have that phone?"

"Yes I do. May I say a few words?"

"Your lawyer used your recording to invite us to this party so go ahead."

"Members, I am not sorry to spoil the party. Two weeks ago I had what I though might be Swine Flu I went to my doctor. Imagine my surprise when he discovered syphilis. He gave me antibiotics by way of a very large needle in my ass. I have collected evidence and hired an attorney. As soon as the police have ID you, there will be several lawsuits filed. Officer, I am sure that that girl right there is no more than fourteen. I followed her to school Monday and she entered Perkins Middle School. Good night all. Cyd don't bother coming home. When you find time, call me and tell me where to deliver your clothes. May you all rot in hell."

As I walked up the stairs, I heard the officer ask, "Young lady, may I see some identification, please."

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers