Just Be Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,508 Followers

"Umf...You'd better stop, or I'm gonna cum any second." Sam moaned, looking like he was fighting the urge to just let her keep going. Nadia pulled her mouth off his pulsing shaft, but not before giving the tip a little playful kiss. They switched spots, with Nadia leaning against the couch and Sam on top of her. She spread herself wide, rubbing a little of her wetness all over her lower lips.

"Ready?" He asked.

"I'm practically gushing." She replied, grinning like mad. He smiled back, lined himself up, and thrust.

It took her by surprise. Well, not the cock itself. She was expecting that. But the way it felt. Normally she didn't have much fun from straight up p-to-v action. But Sam was different. Maybe it was the connection. Maybe it was him. But every time he stuck it in, it felt good. His pace was steady, he remembered what she had liked. He fucked her like she was the most gorgeous woman alive, and she practically melted. She pulled his mouth close to hers, giving him a long kiss, then leaned in to his ear.

"Harder." She whispered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that." He said with a playful smirk.

She giggled, her face flushed. "Harder, you idiot! Fuck me harder!"

He didn't need any encouragement. Sam slammed himself into her juicing pussy. She cried out, begging for more. His entire shaft slipped in and out with ease, her moisture making his dick glisten as he pulled out, only to plunge back in. He picked up speed, flesh slapping as he drilled her again and again. Her hips moved in time with his, and for a moment they were one.

It felt so good, and she started to feel that familiar build up. Her pants and moans slowly filled with expletives and pleading to a higher power.

"Oh god, oh god." She felt herself shake and drip onto the couch. Her pussy was like a furnace, hot and unquenchable. In only a few moments, she would lose control. She wanted to. She yearned to be completely taken over by this man she just met. Her lover. Her hands dug into the couch cushions and she screamed.

Pleasure washed over her in waves as she came, her sucking slit milking Sam's cock for all it was worth. It was all she could do to keep coherent, the blinding ecstasy keeping her brain locked up in orgasm.

"Fuck." He breathed, thrusts growing slower and deeper. "I think...I'm about to-"

"Do it! Cum all over me!" Nadia screamed, her pussy still squeezing like a vice against him. He managed to free himself with a jolt. A momentary feeling of emptiness was replaced by a haze of joy when she watched him cum. His faced scrunched up tight, and he gave an adorable little grunt when his dick engorged and spurted. His hips jerked as he shot his load, thick ropes of pearlescent jelly landing on her chest. Watching him locked in ecstasy as he drained himself on her body threatened to send her over the edge again. She did this to him. He was shooting out his hot, masculine spunk because she had fucked him into oblivion. She fanned her hand against her clit, and the feeling of release rose again. Something else, too. She felt like she was going to...oh god. Not again!

Her eyes slammed shut as she was hit by another, even sharper climax. And this time, she couldn't control herself. She screamed as she exploded, her vaginal muscles rippling. Pulses of feminine cum doused them in proof of her release. Soon they were both slick with her sexual honey. She opened her eyes to look at Sam for any trace of surprise or disgust. But he simply leaned in to kiss her again.

"God, that was so fucking hot." He said as she pulled back slightly.

"Maybe. But I'm still going to kill that fucking fairy."

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,508 Followers