Just Because

Story Info
Things done just because I love you.
3.8k words
3.77
57.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As you may have noted from my previous posts, the stories I am submitting are true (with a little embellishment here and there) and are the stories of friends of mine. This is no exception, the characters in this story are my best friend Kimberly, her husband Roger, and myself. This is especially exciting to me since it is a story where I have had ample opportunity to talk with each of the characters to get their viewpoint AND, it only happened two weeks ago. Yes, two weeks ago so it is very fresh in everyone's mind and there will probably be follow-ups to this story later as more things happen.

All three of us have had a hand in the editing so the accuracy of the details can be assured. We are all still excited about the weekend, and look forward to your comments! Kim and Roger are anxious to see the story in print. Obviously, their names have been changed for their privacy. Adriana is my real name, I feel I have nothing to hide.

As always, feel free to comment and vote, and/or email me with your comments. I promise not to delete your comments even if they are negative with the one exception of deleting exact duplicate comment posts (same author, exact wording, etc.) These exact duplicates seem to appear on various author's posts, and appear to be accidental duplications. One copy of each of those comments will be left in place.

******* ******* *******

Kimberly and I were out on a Wednesday evening for a quick dinner after work. We try to meet every couple weeks just to keep in touch with each other's busy life. This particular Wednesday, Kim was excited from the minute we got together. It seems that her husband Roger had sent two dozen red roses to her office with a simple card reading, "Just Because I Love You." Kim and Roger have been married just over seven years and I am a little jealous. Not really jealous, just wishing I could find a relationship where love is shared as openly and warmly as it is displayed every time anyone sees the two of them. You may have read my history in my story, "Its Your Decision." If not, you may want to read that one to get a better insight into where I am in life.

Kim was so excited about the roses, she was bubbling over and running her words together. She said, "Adriana, he just overwhelms me with little things almost every week, and we've been married over seven years. I keep hearing about how marriages get into routines over time. I don't think ours ever will." She was grinning from ear to ear when she continued, "I want to do something special for him, 'just because' so he'll know I really appreciate all his efforts."

As we settled down a bit, I asked her, "Do you have any ideas for what to do for Roger?"

"Yeah, I really have a whopper. Roger and I talk a lot about fantasies in play time together. We've acted out a few, and some will probably never be anything but fantasies. There is one that I'd like to surprise him with. We have both talked about threesomes, and I would love to try a threesome with Roger and another guy sometime, but before I'd ever ask for that, I think I want to surprise him with his favorite fantasy of having me and another woman pleasuring him together. What do you think about that idea?"

"Wow, you're right, it is a whopper. Doesn't it worry you that he might like the sex with the other woman more than with you, or that he'll want to have threesomes like that all the time?" I could see her excitement, but certainly didn't want to see her damage her marriage so I took it upon myself to help her think through the whole process and its possible outcomes. We decided she needed to call Roger to let him know she'd be late that Wednesday night so he wouldn't worry about her. She told him to call her cell phone if he needed anything and told him exactly where we were eating and talking.

After a couple of hours, we were both convinced that this idea of hers could be really a boost to Roger's ego and to their love life. I asked her, "Where will you find the other woman to participate, and how can you be sure it will be someone he'll really enjoy too?"

Kimberly looked me right in the eye and asked, "Who can you think of that Roger would love to have join us and who we both know we can trust totally? You know he always enjoys ogling you when you are with us. You are one of the sexiest women either of us knows, and I KNOW we can both trust you implicitly. So, will you do it?"

I was flattered, but I was a little overwhelmed too. "Kim, are we just a little too close to do this? I certainly wouldn't want to do anything that could damage our relationship in any way. But it does sound interesting, Roger is very handsome and we do get along very well."

"Adriana, it is exactly because we are very close that makes you the perfect choice. I know that if any of us said anything, we'd all stop immediately and respect the wishes of the other parties. For instance, if we showed up and told Roger what we wanted to do and he had any hesitations, we'd all sit and talk about them with no pressure on anyone to do something they didn't want to do. I can't imagine that working well with anyone else but you. So, will you do it?"

"If you really want to do this, and you think Roger would go for it, sure, I'm in! When shall we set this up? Do we need a few weeks to plan it out?"

"Actually, there isn't much to plan. How about you come over for dinner on Saturday night and we'll surprise him with it then? If he is hesitant, or doesn't like the idea, we can stop at any point. However, I think I know Roger well enough to know he'll be very excited at the opportunity. So, Saturday night?"

"Kim, are you absolutely sure this is what you want to do? If you are, you should know I find Roger very sexy and would love to jump his bones. You also know me well enough to be sure it would never happen if you weren't here prompting me to do this. So, I guess the answer is yes!"

Kimberly left for home at about ten o'clock calling Roger as she was leaving the restaurant. She was just as bubbly as she was when she arrived. On the other hand, I was a little apprehensive, and wanted to make sure this didn't damage our friendship at all. As I thought about Saturday night, I decided to dress elegantly, but not too sexy for dinner. I wanted to take nothing for granted and was going to leave everything up to Kimberly and her timing. However, I was also aroused at the thought of playing with Roger. I'd always considered him sexy, and we'd flirted from time to time over the years. Never any serious flirting, and certainly not when Kim wasn't around.

Saturday afternoon my cell rang. It was Kim, whispering, "Roger is driving me crazy this afternoon trying to get me in bed. I don't want to ruin his surprise, so call me back on my cell and ask me to help you with something for a few minutes."

After my call, Kim was at my door in ten minutes. Still full of giggles and excited about the impending evenings activities. I suggested she get Roger to do a chore that would get him outside doing yard work or something to keep him busy. I told her, "If he keeps after you, just tell him he'll have to wait until tonight, that you have too many things to get prepared for dinner."

I spent the rest of the afternoon preparing leisurely for the evening with lots of anticipation. I choose a simple pale blue silk dress thinking, "This will be easy to slip off later." I had a white lacy half-bra and matching bikini panties under everything. Not too off the wall, yet sexy enough to feel good when the dress hit the floor later that evening.

I'm not real big on a lot of physical descriptions, but just so you know, we are all in our early forties, fit, slender, and blond. (Really, all three of us are blond.) Kim is about five-four, Roger is five-eleven, and I'm five-eight. Kim is a solid "c" cup and I'm a full 34b. Both of us still have remarkably firm breasts. My nipples are large and pink and easily protrude half an inch when aroused. Kimberly's nipples are more of a rose color and similar in shape to mine. As far as our nether-regions, neither Kim nor I like the fully-shaved look or feel. Kim is trimmed neatly, and my bush isn't all that thick so it is untrimmed, but I've had a bikini wax. Roger is fairly normally endowed at just over six inches and fairly thick. Kim is beautiful, Roger is very handsome, and I've had enough compliments over the years to consider myself attractive.

They expected me at six o'clock and I was knocking on their door at five-fifty. We all greeted with hugs and Kim handed me a Rum and pineapple juice two minutes later. We all sat in the living room in separate areas, talking about the weeks activities and about my new drapes that Kim had helped me hang that afternoon. (Now I had to get busy and hang some new drapes before they came over the next time.) Shortly, Kim announced, "Dinner is served!" We all joined her in the dining room. Kimberly had prepared a delightful roast chicken with an orange sauce and all of the trimmings. We gobbled it up like we hadn't eaten in days. Kim asked us, "Would anyone like wine, a drink, or coffee before dessert?"

We all opted for wine and sipped on our Chardonnay with pleasant conversation until Roger, almost as if on Que, asked, "What's for Dessert?"

Kim smiled at him and replied, "Only if it pleases you, Adriana and I are your dessert!"

Roger choked on his sip of wine, then replied, "Wwwwhattttt? What do you mean?" Then after a short pause, ... "Are You Serious? Why would you do that?"

Kimberly smiled as she slipped her sweater to the floor and said, "Just because I love You! You do little things for me all the time 'just because' and I thought it was time for me to reciprocate. But, as I said, it is only if the idea pleases you. So, what do you say?"

Roger was still a little off guard and replied, "I mean, is this going to damage our marriage, or our friendship with Adriana? What does she think about this? What else does this all mean?"

Kimberly walked around the table to Roger and planted a wet, hot kiss on his lips and then said, "What this means is only that I love you, and you have mentioned a three-way in some of our fantasy talk, and I wanted to do something for you to show you how very much I appreciate all the little things you do for me. A big PLUS is that Adriana is more than happy to help me ravage your body tonight and into tomorrow! If anything, we are all great friends and know we can trust each other to never mention this outside our circle and to stop immediately if anything happens that causes any of us to be uncomfortable. For me, it will just be an extension of our love making taking it to another level. I'm not saying we'll make a habit of this, not even that it will ever happen again, just that we should enjoy each other for the rest of the weekend. If you don't feel comfortable, it can stop right now, or if you want, we can all retire to our bedroom. Honey, it's your choice now!"

Roger kissed Kim and then looked at me and asked, "Adriana, is it true, you are willing and anxious to do this with us?"

I simply smiled and said, "It's all for your pleasure, and believe me, it will also be my pleasure if you choose to go forward!"

Roger stood and said, "Let's bring that wine bottle up to the bedroom."

I was already feeling a tingling between my legs as we ascended the stairs. Kim already had candles around the room and proceeded to light them when she came in the room. She came over to me and kissed me on the cheek and told me, "Why don't you get a little more comfortable?" With that, she undid the buttons on her blouse and then stepped over to Roger who was already sliding his tie off and unbuttoning his shirt.

Kim then said, "Adriana, let's help Roger get undressed and then lay him on the bed and just rub him lightly all over his body. He's not ticklish, but his nipples are very sensitive and he loves a tongue in his ear and kisses all over his neck. Mainly, let's just help him relax and enjoy our attention."

She unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor leaving him just in his boxers where a serious tent had formed. She finished removing her outer clothes remaining in just her bra and panties, and I followed her lead. Roger had a huge grin on his face as he looked at both of us with lust filled eyes. We started by kissing his neck and ears and letting our hands lightly run over his chest. All he did was moan softly!

Trying to make sure I didn't get ahead of Kim, I kept my eyes on her and tried to follow suit when she did anything. She reached behind her back and released the catch on her bra and I did likewise on mine. We simultaneously let our bras drop to the bed. That was Roger's cue to begin letting his hands find our nipples. As he first pinched my left nipple, I gasped. Then Roger pulled me up to his face and kissed me with open mouth. Our tongues did battle for a few minutes, then I pulled away and put my tongue in his ear. He moaned.

Kim saw the attention I was paying to his face and neck and took the opportunity to slide his boxers down revealing his now fully erect cock. She immediately took it in her mouth and fondled his balls with her left hand. I watched as she slowly took his entire length in her mouth and slowly slid it out, flicking the tip with her tongue as it emerged from her mouth before engulfing it again. Roger was getting too excited too quickly, so Kim slowed down and came back up for air. She slid her panties off at that point and I followed her lead once again.

Kim came up to the top of the bed and straddled Roger's face so he had no choice but to start licking her juicy pussy and clit. At that point I saw my opportunity to go down on him and start licking and sucking on his balls and the base of his shaft. Before long, Kim was ready to switch positions again and it was my turn to feel Roger's talented tongue on my pussy. He was at it for less than a minute when I felt my first orgasm building. As it erupted, I could feel my juices running into Roger's mouth and onto his waiting tongue.

I was hotter than hot and needed to be fucked. I voiced my needs and Kim said, "Go ahead Adriana, you fuck him first. We have all night and into tomorrow to see how many times we can make him cum!"

I replied with garbled words, "Is it okay for me to take him bareback?"

"Please do if you're comfortable with it."

With no more encouragement I begged Roger, "Fuck me stud! Fill me with your sweet sperm! Pound me hard and fast!"

Roger needed no more encouragement. He quickly mounted me in a missionary position kissing me as he positioned himself to impale me on his shaft. Kim moved behind him and helped position his cock at the entrance to my love tunnel as he slid in gently at first, then harder and harder. Kim was licking his balls from behind and running her hands everywhere including up to my breasts. She tweaked my nipples as Roger Pumped away. All that attention brought on my second orgasm as I hummed, "IIIII'mmmm cummmmming"

My orgasm spurred Roger to his first climax as he tensed up and I could feel his cum splashing into my womb. As we both came down from our highs, he rolled off me and Kimberly announced, "I want his cum!" She dove into my pussy with great fervor, licking and sucking the cum from my near filled pussy. This brought new sensations as I was fully charged up again. After she had most of the cum out of me, she slid up and kissed me with her mouth open, and some of his cum still in there. I could feel it running into my mouth and our tongues wrestled mightily. Our hands were all over each other's bodies as we embraced. This was a new experience for me, but I didn't find it the least bit uncomfortable. In fact, I felt it was time for her to have an orgasm or two. As Roger watched and recovered, I made my way down to her lovely bush as I engulfed her clit in my mouth and sucked and kissed it. Then as I pushed two fingers into her pussy, reaching to find her G-spot I could feel her groaning from deep within. I could tell she was about to explode with her first climax of the evening.

It came on suddenly and surprised me because she squirted me in the face until I could get my mouth down to lap up her juices. Her cum was almost like candy to me, I couldn't get enough of it. I had never imagined the pleasure of tasting the cum of a woman. Shortly after I finished cleaning her Roger rejoined the mix kissing me to get some of her juices too.

From that point on, we didn't separate. The three of us enjoyed every part of each other's bodies. Roger was hard as a rock again and Kim was aroused to new heights. I suggested to Roger, "Fuck her in the ass while I eat her pussy."

That brought a short halt to the fun as Kimberly screeched out, "Oh God No! That hurts way too much!"

I asked her, "Have you ever tried it?"

"Yes, and it was just too painful for me to get past the hurt."

"Did you use lots of lube?"

"Well, no." Was Kim's response, "We just used the juices from my pussy."

"That's your problem!" I exclaimed as I jumped off the bed to grab some fruit flavored lube from my purse. "Use this on his cock, then squirt some up your ass. Then let me loosen you up with my fingers to get you ready for his cock. You'll love it when its done right!" With that, I stuck the head of the tube in her ass and squirted, handing the tube to Roger. As I stuck my index finger slowly up her ass, Kim whined, "oooooo, aaaaahhhhhhh!" She was already beginning to see the benefits. Within minutes I had three fingers sliding in and out of her ass and I just backed away as Roger pulled her ass up to his cock and pressed gently. This time, his cock met a little resistance but Kim was moaning for more!

Shortly he was going at it slowly probing deeper and deeper into her ass as I slid under her and sucked her clit into my mouth. It took only seconds until Kim squirted generous amounts of cum in my mouth again and Roger began pumping harder as I could feel him building up to shoot her ass full of cum. When he tightened his muscles and began to convulse as he discharged his load deep in her ass.

"Oh My God! That was phenomenal," Exclaimed Kim. "Where did you learn that?"

We all collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep. It was less than two hours later when I felt a tongue on my asshole as I moaned. Roger was still laying up next to me with his hand on my right breast. I just reached over and began tweaking his nipples until he opened his eyes.

As you can imagine, we stayed in bed until we had to grab a bite to eat about Noon on Sunday, then we all went back up to bed. By Monday morning, we all called in sick and finally got some sleep. Roger had really loved the anal thing as had Kim. They both had my ass, Roger with his cock twice and Kim with her tongue and three fingers. We finally parted Monday evening as I went home to sleep and get ready for work Tuesday. Before we left, Kim said, "I really thought this would be a one-time present for Roger, but I'm not sure I didn't enjoy it even more than he did. Down the road, would you be up for a repeat performance?"

As I was weary, I simply said, "We'll talk soon," as I walked out to my car.

That was just over two weeks ago, and Kim has called every day. We laugh and giggle about our time, and Roger has decided he enjoyed it so much he'd like to have just Kim and I together for a few hours so he could watch everything. Neither of us had ever been with another woman except a couple of times in college when I French kissed my roommate after we'd been out drinking.

So, am I a lesbian now? Hardly. The part of the evening I liked best was the first time Roger fucked my ass. It had been a long time and I'd nearly forgotten the massive orgasms that triggers for me. Will I do Kim again? Probably, but one thing for sure, I will make sure it doesn't happen too soon. I want the two of them to just enjoy each other for a while. Once in a while, a little something extra can spice up a marriage, but if it becomes the norm and not the exception it can lead to nothing but trouble for the marriage. I love Kim and Roger and they are madly in love with each other. Hopefully it'll stay that way. When it's time for us to have another adventure, I'll make sure to report it here.