Just Been TOO Long

Info
It's been too long since I got a good play...
49 words
3.5
32.8k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheVixen
TheVixen
60 Followers

It's been too long since I had time to get in a good play, I've been so stressed out and so out of my mind that I forgot to pleasure myself.

Not tonight...daddy forces me to do as he wants and cum multiple times for his pleasure.



--:--
--:--
1.0
TheVixen
TheVixen
TheVixen
60 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Rather boring

At least ten of the fourteen minutes were dead air. It got to the point where I was watching the time between one exhalation/word burst and the next. For every second of sound there were about about four seconds of silence.

The mic was too specific to your voice alone.

Your other recent submission "Orgasm" was vastly superior because it included the sounds of the vibe and fapping to fill in where there were silences in this one. Those extra environmental sounds were enough to keep my interest in "Orgasm", but this audio had none of that and was rather boring as a result.

It would also be nice if you talked a bit more during these sessions to let us know what's going through your mind at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good girl

what a good girl you are. I love that you choked yourself on your pussy juice covered dildo.

Share this

Similar Stories

Daughter Traps Daddy Pt. 01 A daughter takes advantage of her hot daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting I'm caught dressed in Jan's clothes by her husband.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sarah's Journey Pt. 01 Allison is taken by her boyfriend's father as Sarah watches.in NonConsent/Reluctance
What Daddy Says What Daddy says when he fucks his little girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming a Wife and Mother Therapist helps hard-edged woman to soften and swell.in Mind Control
More Stories