Just Before

Story Info
Frustrated wife has sex just before her baby is born.
876 words
3.2
124.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylon
babylon
54 Followers

"Oh God, this feels so good..." she moaned as he once again pushed inside her, filling her. God she wanted this, she thought, as he pulled out until just the bulbous, purple head of his penis remained inside her... She moaned from deep inside herself as he slowly pushed himself deep into her, filling her, stretching her with his warm hardness. Slowly, steadily, filling, withdrawing he was fucking her with a slow and steady, gentle rhythm. God, it had been so long since her husband had made love to her like this, she thought, drifting off in the warmth of the moment, remembering the desperation of her need...

The first moments when he had come to her bed had been sheer torture. In desperation, she had torn at his clothes, removing them in a frenzy of desire until nothing separated her from the warm, firm penis that was now filling her. She had wantonly taken him in her mouth, sucking and licking his member until he was slippery with her saliva and his need was as desperate as her own—her jaw aching, he on the verge of cumming... Gently, though, he had carefully, but urgently, pulled her from her clothes and lay her back on the bed and began to kiss and lick her swollen breasts—swollen with the milk for her unborn baby. Soon her nipples were nearly rock hard and her hips were thrusting with desire as he gently rubbed her clit. Sensing she was on the verge of cumming herself, he had disengaged himself and began gently, warmly rubbing her swollen belly to calm her. "I want you inside me now..." she had begged. Obligingly, he crawled on his knees between her open legs and gently placed the tip of his penis against her opening... She tried to reach around her swollen belly to help guide him in, but couldn't quite reach... Gently, he started to push his penis inside her—at first it felt so good, but as he pushed in his own urgent need, his weight began to push her nearly nine month baby hard into her lungs and stomach. She cried out, but not in pleasure—rather in pain and desperation...

"I'm so sorry," he said, gently, as he pulled out of and off her.

"It's ok," she gasped, "let me..." And she pushed him back onto the bed. Clumsily, she waddled astride him and lowered herself until she felt his warm hardness. Playfully, she ran her slit along him a couple of times, then arched her back until his penis was at her entrance. She moaned contentedly as she lowered herself onto him. As his penis filled and stretched her, though, she felt her baby trapped between her and her lover... This time he groaned in pain.

"This isn't working," he gasped and reluctantly lifted her off him.

She had lain there, sobbing, tears of frustration running down her cheeks. God, she wanted him inside her so badly... In glancing over at him, she could tell he was as frustrated as she was—his arms were crossed behind his head, he was scowling, his glistening penis starting to soften. And then it hit her... She reached over and started fondling him, bringing him back to full harness. "I have an idea," she whispered to him. Carefully she manipulated him and intertwined with him so that he was on her left side as she lay on her back, his right leg over hers, his left leg over hers, and her left leg pulled up. His penis was now aimed at her entrance—and the baby wasn't being trapped... Eagerly, he pushed inside her... She thrust back... This was working!

Soon they had settled into a slow and gentle rhythm... God she was so happy, so filled, so content... She hoped this could go on forever. Even so, she knew it couldn't—inside she felt herself building to her climax—and Chris's thrusts were increasing in urgency as well. She drifted off, willing it to happen... Suddenly, she was pulled from her reverie by the quiet but insistent ringing of the phone... "Not now!" she silently screamed to herself when she heard his voice on the answerphone.

"Ginny, it's me... The trip is going well, but I miss you and wish I were there with you right now... Looking forward to seeing you. Hope everything is going ok and that you're not at the hospital having the baby without me... Love Ya'."

Any chance of an orgasm was gone... She felt the tears streaming down her face. Chris continued to pound into her, even though she'd stopped thrusting back... God she hoped this would end soon... After a couple of more thrusts, he clenched his face and pushed deep inside her and she felt him pulse as he came, filling her with his semen... As soon as his spasms subsided, he pulled out of her and stood up, leaving her lying on the bed—tears streaming down her face and his cum leaking out of her. She watched him dress—normally she liked to look at his lean, dark body as he did so, but tonight, she just wanted him gone.

"Call me when you want to get together," he said, not even kissing her good bye, and was gone...

babylon
babylon
54 Followers