Just Before The Concert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Love what I see, Patty," he quipped. "I hope you don't mind!" he added, looking self-consciously down at his erection, which all three of his new friends were admiring.

"Does it look like she minds?" asked Tanya.

"And we can see you don't!" teased Lynn, gazing unapologetically at his rock-hard cock.

"I sure don't," Mark admitted, looking down at it himself again, this time with no shame. Indeed he welcomed their looking at it; it cured him of any guilt at admiring them. "Since I've admitted I'm a virgin, is it okay for me to ask if you all are?"

"I'm not," Patty said. "Spring break freshman year took care of that. I guess I was just about exactly the age you are now."

"Tanya and I are as far as men are concerned," Lynn explained, and with that she slipped her arms around Tanya and they shared a long, brazen kiss.

"You mean you're..." Mark said. "I mean, I'm fine with that, but I never knew!"

"Since you're fine with it, I'm sure you'll keep our secret if we keep yours," Tanya said.

"And we will keep yours, but we expect to have a bit of fun with you first," Patty said.

"I might have insisted upon that," Mark quipped, admiring Patty's plump nipples. This drew a laugh from all three women, and then Lynn and Tanya were off to the shower.

Mark looked a bit uncertain about following them. Seeing this, Patty said, "Oh, Mark, relax. Come here." She came at him with open arms, and presently he found himself enveloped in a heavenly naked embrace. "We told you, the joke will be on them, not you! Now come on and help us wash off."

"I'd love to all right!" Mark admitted, and reluctantly he let her go. "Wow, your...sorry, that's inappropriate."

"What's inappropriate?" Patty took his hands in hers. "Tell!"

"Oh, just...your breasts felt really good up against me like that." He dissolved into nervous laughter.

Without another word, Patty drew both his hands to her breasts and let him play with them for a moment. Their heavy softness was more heavenly than he had ever let himself imagine. "There'll be plenty more time for that later," she whispered. "Now let's join the others!"

"Patty," Lynn said when they arrived in the already-steamy communal shower. "Tanya and I were just recalling how we used to think boys were icky. Do you remember feeling that way?"

"Yes, and it was such a shame," Patty said. "All they needed was a good washing!"

Mark was still laughing -- and still wondering if Lynn and Tanya still did find boys icky, though they seemed to enjoy the sight of his body -- when he found himself hit with a blast of steamy water. Before he could react in any way, all three women were rubbing liquid soap on his chest, back and arms. Patty had staked her claim on his chest, so he was treated to another lingering look at her breasts as the water ran down them. "Only fair that I help as well, isn't it?" he asked, reaching for the soap dispenser.

"Patty, I think you're going to end up with the cleanest tits on this campus," Lynn quipped.

"Not once I get at yours, dear," Tanya said.

"Well, have at, then!" Lynn said. Hastily they finished rinsing the soap off Mark's back, and Mark was soon aware of them lathering up one another's breasts.

In any other setting he'd have been absolutely mesmerized at the lovely sight, but now of course the lion's share of his attention was on Patty. She initially made to continue scrubbing Mark, but soon his gentle soapy caresses had her lost in her own pleasure. "Oh, Mark," she purred. "You're not really a virgin, are you? No way you could be that good at this if you'd never done it before!"

"You're sweet, but you're wrong," Mark confessed. "Beginner's luck, I guess. But I am a virgin."

"We're going to have to do something about that," Patty said as Mark splashed water gently over her breasts to rinse off the soap. On that note, she took his hard cock in both hands. "But first, we'd better make sure this is nice and clean."

"Yes please!" Mark yelped, drawing a laugh from Lynn or Tanya -- he couldn't tell which, as he was admiring Patty's firm grip. Curious, he looked over his shoulder at them, and saw Lynn had Tanya pinned against the wall and was kissing her right breast vigorously while tweaking the left again and again with her fingers.

Tanya had her eyes closed and was utterly lost in the sensation. "Yes, do it, just like that! Yes! Go!"

All at once, Mark realized Tanya was going to come, just from Lynn's breast play. Turning back to Patty. "You mean you can..."

"Some women can, but I can't." Patty said. "Trust me, I've tried." She eased her grip on his penis but didn't let go, instead rubbing it up against her wet bush. "You'll just have to put this in me instead, I'm afraid," she said with a grin.

"Well, if you insist," Mark quipped, against the beautiful sound of Tanya's orgasmic screeches, which he looked over to admire. He could only hope he could do that to Patty as well!

"Let's wash our hair and then get right on that, then," Patty said. "There ought to be just enough time."

"Here?! With them?"

"I think they'll be busy with each other, don't you think?" Patty asked. And Mark looked over again to see Tanya with her fingers buried in Lynn's pussy and nibbling her shoulder, and concluded that Patty was surely right.

Patty washed his hair first, and Mark collected some spare suds in his hand and used them to wash her bush. "So we'll both be nice and clean," he said.

"Not too clean, I hope!" Patty said. Her own long, thick hair took him rather longer to wash, but neither of them minded. It gave Patty plenty of time to stroke him, so his hardness never let up a bit; and it gave him a front row seat as Tanya brought Lynn off just as intensely as she had come. After Tanya had washed her hands, they turned off their shower and were off to the lockers just as Mark started to rinse Patty's hair.

They lost no time in patting one another dry, but Patty insisted on a detour to the mirror over the sinks to blowdry her hair. "If I don't do it right away, it loses all control," she explained. "You don't want to see me out on stage with my hair all a mess, trust me!"

"I believe it," Mark said. But he was skeptical: it just seemed all too perfect that her immediate need to dry her hair meant he was forced to cool his heels while she stood stark naked before the mirror for a few minutes. Either way, though, he had no complaint about the view.

Patty seemed to enjoy being admired as much as he enjoyed admiring her. "Like the view, do you?" she asked.

"And how!" he said.

He did his best to keep his hands to himself until she was done. But he couldn't resist for long, and gingerly he slipped his arms around her from behind and caressed her breasts again. "Oh, that's making it hard to concentrate!" she said with an agreeable sigh.

"I know," he quipped, and didn't let up with his tender strokes.

"You'd better never get tired of that!" Patty declared. With less-than-complete control, she managed to finish drying her hair. "Now let's get you back to the lockers!"

Tanya's passionate moans preceded their entrance to the locker area, where they found Lynn eating her out on one bench. Patty lay down on the other, using her towel as a pillow. "Think we can out-shriek them, Mark?" she asked.

"No way," Tanya managed to say between gasps. "You know how terrified most guys are of vaginas, Patty."

"Is that a challenge?" Mark asked.

Tanya said, "No!" and Patty said "Yes!" at the same time.

Mark, of course, knew which of them to listen to. Though he was a bit intimidated at the thought of going down on any woman, even Patty, it would hardly do to deny her the pleasure Tanya was enjoying or to look chicken in front of her friends. Before he had a chance to get uptight about the matter, he dropped to his knees and buried his face in her bush, drawing a joyful yelp of anticipation even before he found her clit with his tongue. Find it, though, he did, and naturally that drew an even louder approval as he felt her grabbing at his hair with both hands. Surprised at how enjoyable the taste was, he took a detour downward and reached his tongue as far into her vagina as it could reach a couple of times, but mostly focused his luxurious licks on her clit. As her responses grew more intense, he upped his game as well with first one, then two fingers inside her while never letting up with his kisses. His neck was beginning to get sore, but Patty's beautiful moans were well worth it and he had little trouble ignoring the minor discomfort.

Just as Mark was about to give in to the mounting neck cramps, his persistence paid off as Patty came with a delightful roar. She clenched his head tightly between her legs for a moment, then went limp. "Thank youuu," she sighed.

Mark stood up gratefully, and turned to see Lynn and Tanya had put their encounter on hold to admire his handiwork. "You were saying, about being afraid of vaginas?" he couldn't resist asking.

"I stand corrected," Tanya said. "If you had one, I'd insist you do me next."

"I don't know if my neck could take that right now," Mark confessed, rubbing it with his left hand.

Tanya and Lynn laughed in unison. "Yeah, welcome to our world," Lynn said.

"Mark?" Patty had sat up on the bench and was now looking up expectantly at him. "Sit here." She patted the bench in front of her. "Now. We haven't got much time."

Without another word, Mark did as he was told. Patty stood up and straddled him, and with one hand on his shoulder for balance she guided him inside her with the other. Forgetting for the moment where his mouth had just been, she kissed him passionately as she began grinding into him. "So that's what pussy tastes like," she said when she pulled back, drawing a laugh from Lynn and Tanya.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Lynn asked.

"I thought so," Mark said.

"Not bad," Patty admitted. Then there was no further talk as she focused on humping Mark into another orgasm. Lynn and Tanya began setting about to get dressed, but inevitably they ended up drawn to the spectacle of their friend deflowering Mark in the most joyful way. He was stoic as they all knew guys tended to be -- until just before she brought him off, at which point he was just as vocal as any of them had been. Patty held him tightly as he came, and they enjoyed a moment of relaxing in one another's arms before Lynn gently reminded them that they were quickly running out of time to get dressed.

"Right, then," Mark said matter-of-factly as Patty stood up and gave him her hand to help him to his feet. "I think we'll all be singing brilliantly today, don't you?"

It did indeed sound that way from Mark's position on the risers, where he was oblivious to the just-had-sex smell that several of his buddies recognized. Knowing looks were exchanged, but throughout the concert he never noticed, nor would he have cared if he had picked up on it. Instead he spent the entire show wonderfully aware of Patty's resplendent presence in her white gown -- which he had enjoyed the honor of zipping up for her -- on stage left. The bus ride home would be a lot more fun than the one out had been!

Between songs toward the end of the concert, Jim Kane finally spilled the beans. "Mark," he said with a poke in the back. "You get laid just now or what?"

Finding himself curiously unabashed about it all, Mark turned back and nodded proudly at Jim. The orchestra kicked into the next song before Jim could respond in any way, and through the finale Mark's heart was flying high with delicious self-awareness, even as he wondered how Jim could tell.

Whoever else had guessed as much, there was little time for mystery as to who the lucky gal was, for as soon as the curtain was down, Patty made a beeline for Mark. In full view of all the guys, she threw her arms around him and they shared a long kiss, drawing surprised hoots and clapping from several of the onlookers. When at last she'd pulled back from Mark, Patty looked around for Charles. Just as they had planned, he had stationed himself close by Chris and Mike. She took Mark by the hand and rushed over to Charles. "Charles, thank you so much!" she said, careful not to make eye contact with Chris or Mike, who stood flabbergasted just inches away from her.

"Hey, I'm glad it worked out so well!" Charles said. "Mark, you're one lucky guy!"

"And I'm a lucky gal!" Patty added. "Thanks again!"

"My pleasure," Charles said, and Patty and Mark left him to explain the situation to Chris and Mike, a prospect he did not begrudge in the least.

"You mean you were in on this whole thing?" Mark asked as soon as they were off on their own; Lynn and Tanya joined them shortly afterward in their corner.

"Yes, sorry!" Patty said. "It's just that Charles told me what they had up their sleeve -- he disapproved of it very strongly, by the way -- and I said, you know, Mark's adorable and I've been hoping I might get a chance to know him better...maybe I could be his 'victim'. I guess this was a little manipulative, but...it was fun, wasn't it?"

"It certainly was," Mark admitted, and his smile indicated that there were no hard feelings. "I just hope this wasn't just a fling for you."

"Not if I can help it!" Patty declared, taking him in her arms again. Then, turning to Lynn and Tanya, she added, "Thanks to both of you, too. Nice touch with the lesbian thing, I never would have thought of that."

"Uh, Patty?" Lynn said gently. "It's real." She didn't dare touch Tanya in view of all the other guys, but they shared a mutually loving glance.

"No kidding!" Patty turned to Mark. "I promise, I'm as surprised as you are. I just wanted a couple of friends there for safety -- no offense, but we didn't know how you'd react..."

"No, I understand," Mark said.

"It was fun for us, too," Tanya reassured them. "So refreshing to be out to someone, and the show you put on for us...well!"

"Speaking of which," Lynn said, looking toward the doorway leading to the locker rooms. "Shall we?"

"I'm ready for a good washdown all right," Patty said.

"Okay," Mark said. "See you on the bus?"

"Very funny!" Patty said, taking his hand. "You're coming with us, dear."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers
12