Just Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me have some of that Sis!" Janet said. "I'll show you how it's done!"

Kate came up, whimpering and moaning, but did let Janet take over. Janet immediately stretched her lips around the head, plunging downward. My cock disappeared as she slid downward. She never gagged, all I could hear was her moaning and gulping as she opened her throat and milked my entire length as she devoured me.

Kate slid up, her lips and tongue now exploring mine as I grunted and moaned in appreciation. Janet easily held my cock deep within her throat, her muscles milking the head, the suction and feeling quickly making me lose control. Kate's kissing was so passionate that it was difficult concentrating on one thing at a time.

Janet slid upward, releasing my shaft, rubbing the saliva covered head between her huge tits, then stimulating her nipples with it.

"I Have to feel that nice cock of yours in me," Janet said, positioning herself over me as she held my cock toward her moist pussy, rubbing the head between the lips of her pussy. Her huge tits were beautiful and I really wanted to suck them but Kate was still kissing me. I turned my head away, just enough to escape the lips of Kate, then I took Janet's nipple into my mouth.

Her nipples were erect little buds, perfect for sucking. I had one hand on Janet's tit and one on Kate's. They were so different in size and firmness but both fantastic.

Janet closed her eyes as she slid my cock into her, tilting her head back, moaning. Kate's lips joined mine, sucking Janet's other nipple as my cock filled her. Kate's hand cupped my balls as Janet rested in my lap, my cock completely inside her wet pussy. Janet sat motionless in my lap except for the slight trembling as she came quietly, clutching my shoulders. I lifted upward, driving my cock deeper into her as Kate pushed my balls into the folds of her dripping pussy.

After she came, she starting rising and falling on my shaft, Kate had let go of my balls and stood over my face, inviting me to taste her nectar. I didn't hesitate lifting my head enough to plunge my tongue into her pussy. She was so wet, almost dripping and immediately shook, clutching my head in her hands, driving my tongue deep inside her as she soaked my face, cumming hard. She screamed as she soaked my face during her immense orgasm.

Janet plunged up and down my shaft, almost lifting off each time, this sensation made me lose control, my orgasm started as I felt my balls tighten. My cock swelled as I pushed upward into her, my eruption was about to explode, that feeling as my ass tightened, almost puckering as the sperm shot it's way up through the shaft. I grunted and yelled as my first stream shot into her pussy, I clutched her tiny hips, not letting her have control. I drove into her, slamming her up and down by her hips like a rag doll as I emptied into her, splashing her with each jet of cum I pushed out. I came so much, it had been so long, my cum was oozing out her pussy, coating my thighs with my own creamy semen.

As I continued flowing into her pussy, Kate's fingers caressed my thighs, smearing my sticky cum all over, including my balls. I continued emptying into Janet, stream after stream of gooey cum filled her, exploding from my shaft. It was such an intense orgasm that lasted as long as any I've had. I squeezed the final few spurts of cum upward, settling my ass back down as my orgasm finished.

Janet rested on me, her huge tits sandwiched between us. Kate continued smearing the cum between my legs as she kissed my neck and fondled my slick balls.

"That was incredible," I panted, feeling like a rag doll.

"Welcome neighbor, hopefully not the last time I hope," Janet said.

"I wish I could have fucked you too but not without my husband here," Kate said. "We've had a few men join us and I will certainly mention wanting to have you join us."

"I've never done that but would be up for it," I said.

"How about me?" Janet asked.

"Oh, you can come any time!" I said.

Janet slid off my flaccid shaft, releasing a trail of slimy cum as my cock flopped out of her pussy. I grabbed a towel and cleaned up, leaving the towel in my lap afterward. We sat around chatting for a bit before Kate had to go back to her house, expecting her husband to return any minute.

"Don't you dare mention this to your brother!" Kate said as she walked away.

"I won't Sis, maybe we can do this again," Janet said.

"I'd love to," I said. "Want to get back in the pool Janet?"

"Sure!" she said as she turned and jumped in, still naked.

I enjoyed her company for the rest of the day, fucking her again later that evening, this time in my bed. We became great friends, more fuck buddies than anything as I wasn't searching for a relationship.

I won't say whether or not I got together with Kate and her husband, that's another story. If you'd like to hear about that one, let me know in you comments!

12