Just Being Neighborly Ch. 1

Story Info
Winter night heats up for older woman & guy next door.
1k words
3.98
155.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMD
CMD
2 Followers

With the snow piled up a couple of feet, I had nearly broken my back shoveling my driveway, so I was very happy when I had finally finished. After tossing the last shovel full of snow onto the snowbank I turned to go back into my house. As I turned I saw my next door neighbor Anne struggling to clear her driveway. My relationship with Anne had always been somewhat strange to me. Anne being in her early forties was nearly twenty years older than me. Yet she had always talked to me like an equal and over the course of the years we had a number of stimulating conversations that I had enjoyed. That and the fact that Anne was very hot made me decide to offer my assistance, which she gladly accepted.

Once we had finished she invited me into her house for a hot drink. I quickly accepted and we were soon sitting comfortably in her living room. After several minutes of chatting I asked her where her kids were and she told me that her eldest daughter Kate was out with friends and her other two kids were at there fathers. When she mentioned her ex there was a note of anger in her voice. I thought of that man who had been my neighbor for several years and then looked at Anne and thought to myself what an idiot he was to have left this woman. Anne may have been in her forties, but she looked great. She had to be about 5'10 and at most 130lbs, with a nice set of tits and legs that went on forever. I had been lusting after her for years and the thought of leaving her on purpose baffled me. Anne said something to me which brought me out of my reflecting. I obviously hadn't heard what she had said, so she repeated herself.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to get out of these clothes and into something more comfortable."

I offered to leave, but she insisted that I stay so we could talk some more. She left wearing jogging pants and a thick wool sweater, but when she returned a couple of minutes later she was wearing a tight pair of short shorts and a white tank top that I could clearly see her nipples through. I instantly had an erection that you could break a board with. Anne sat down again and we talked some more.

After a few she minutes got up from her chair and came over to sit next to me and Anne said to me, "Derrick I want to thank you for your help and I'd like to repay your somehow."

"Don't worry about it." I answered. "It was my pleasure."

"It was your pleasure to shovel a ton of snow." she replied sarcastically." Come on let me repay you. What can I do for you?"

"I can't think of anything." I lied as I tried to keep my raging hardon from becoming to obvious.

Even though I was trying hard I knew that I hadn't succeeded in hiding erection when Anne put her hand on my crotch. "How about I help you with this." She then slid down between my legs and pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees in one quick jerk. Finally my cock was freed from its prison and all nine plus inches of it jumped towards Anne's lovely face with joy. "My my, your cock is beautiful Derrick." She purred as she started to lick it. "Would like for me to suck your beautiful cock?"

"Yes. Suck my cock. Suck it now." Before I had finished talking she had her lips around my shaft and was quickly working it down her throat. After years of fantasizing I was finally living my dream. It was apparent to me that with Anne sucking me like her life depended on it I knew I wouldn't last long and I was right as I started to fill Anne's mouth with cum in just a couple of minutes.

When it became obvious that I'd had stopped cumming Anne removed her lips from my cock. "You have the best tasting cum I've ever had the pleasure of tasting and I've tasted more than a few. Now how would you like a taste of me?"

"I'd love to." so we switched places after she had removed her shorts and I quickly dove in to the most delectable pussy I had ever tasted. As I worked my tongue in and out of her slit she encouraged me along. "Eat me you good little boy. Lick all me sweet juices. Drink it all. You like my little pussy don't you. You want to take that big, beautiful cock of yours and slam it into my cunt don't. Well if you want it, do it." With that I moved up till my cockhead was rubbing her pussy lips and I slowly entered her. I was amazed at how tight she was, for a woman to have had three children and still be this tight was unbelievable.

"Oh yes, yes fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck meeeeee." she squealed as I drove my cock all the way into her. "Come on fill me with your cum. I want to feel you spurt your load deep into my tight little pussy." Well with that kind of encouragement it wasn't long before I yelled.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your pussy you slut. I'm cummmming." and with that I blasted my second load in less than half an hour deep into her pussy."

"Mmmm, you're the best fuck I've ever had." Anne moaned as I slipped my cum covered cock out her dripping pussy. "How about we go have a shower and get cleaned up? Then we can figure out a time for us to this again very soon."

"That sounds great." I said, as we got up to go to the shower. Little did either of us realize how soon it would be.

To Be Continued...

CMD
CMD
2 Followers