Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ooooo, yes. Karen really was an anal addict. Belinda had never let me do her in the butt, another reason why her behaviour with the three electricians had been so devastating. I'd had a few previous girlfriends that had been willing to experiment with my cock in their asses, but over a decade had passed since then. Karen's fondness for a royal butt fucking had been a very pleasant surprise. There was no way I was turning her down.

I slipped my shoes on, and bolted out the door, following the very familiar path through the darkness and bushes to her house. If we were going to continue this clandestine relationship, maybe I should start working on the tunnel.

Up the steps onto her back deck, I found the door unlocked, and walked in, closing and locking it behind me. The house was silent, and dark, so I knew exactly where she was. Upstairs. Bedroom.

I ditched my shoes and quietly made my way up to the second level, where soft, dim light was coming from her boudoir. I stopped in the doorway.

Karen was laying prone, arms folded under her head, facing the right side of the bed. Her dress was apparently back in the closet, but she still had her bra and panties on. Soft light makes nearly any woman look more curvaceous, with shadows and light painting across their bodies. That's why glamour photographers shoot in this light, but Karen really didn't need the help. She had the curves in abundance, even though the best ones were totally hidden under her body.

Her firm ass, clad, so to speak, in black brazilian cut panties, was magnetically attracting my gaze. The smooth, rounded contours of her glutes were highlighted against the shadows, accentuating the sensual lines. I couldn't help but stare. The shadows were hiding her eyes, watching me.

"It's not that I don't enjoy your eyes caressing me," she whispered. "Just that I enjoy your hands doing it more." She rolled onto her side and smiled. "Come to me, darling. Touch me. I crave it."

I joined her on the bed, snuggling beside her as she rolled onto her back.

"So...tell me about your date," I smiled.

"Not much to tell, really," she said quietly. "Nice enough guy...just no spark. Dinner was nice. We talked. He even took me dancing."

Some people describe dancing as vertical foreplay. Two bodies pressed against each other, hands wandering and exploring as far as they were allowed to. That jealous feeling was bubbling again, but she was here with me now, asking me to take care of her urges. How those urges came about didn't really matter, did it?

"Dancing?" I laughed. "So, did he take liberties? Feel you up a bit?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," she smiled, turning toward me. "It's a good thing I didn't get a vibe from him, and I'm not a slut, or I'd be getting fucked right now. Then again," she giggled, "that's what I was hoping you'd do for me tonight. That's the point of 'friends with benefits', isn't it?"

Good point. That was the basis of our relationship...so far at least.

Damn, she was beautiful. I had done all the math...you know, like how she was probably wearing a C-cup before I was born, and had been married for over a decade before I got my driver's license. None of that mattered. Sure, she could almost be my mother. I didn't care. As long as she wanted to give me access to her luscious body, I would happily accept it.

"Where did he touch you?" I asked. She was cuddled into my chest, much as she would be on the dance floor, except that we were preparing for the horizontal mambo.

"Well...first his hands were on my back, of course," she purred. I wrapped an arm around her, and caressed her there, awaiting the orders to move on. "As we danced, he moved lower, to the small of my back. Still quite proper and gentlemanly," she continued, "but so close to the line it was teasingly obvious."

I slid my hand lower, stopping just above her hip, in the crook of her waist. She exhaled softly, a quiver of excitement in the breath.

"Like this?" I asked, whispering in her ear. She merely nodded, and nuzzled closer, putting her arm up around my shoulder. We 'danced' like this for a few moments, until my hand quite naturally moved lower, onto the side of her hip, and around slightly, to softly trace the rounded upper curve of her butt.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, burying her face into my neck. A gentle peck of her lips told me to continue, so I moved lower, cupping the soft bare skin of her lower gluteus. It filled the palm of my hand with warm, firm flesh, which she flexed playfully.

"So, you're on the dance floor, and he's got his hand on your ass, like this," I recapped, giving her a squeeze. "Anything else?"

"Mmmmm hmmm. Since I didn't stop his wandering hands, he grew a bit bolder," she giggled. "Soon, he had one hand on my side, just under my breast." I did as she suggested, stopping just tantalizing fractions of an inch from the full globe that was filling her bra to capacity. She shuddered. "Oh god, don't stop. Just do it, baby. Maul my tits. I need your hands desperately."

Her lips sought mine with urgency, and she dragged my hand up onto her breast, encouraging me to fondle and squeeze her soft, round orb. She tugged the shoulder strap down, and pulled the cup off, giving me access to her bare skin.

"Oh honey, you know what I need," she growled. "Come on...get that big, hard cock out and give it to me! I'm soooooo horny!"

She was certainly right about the 'hard' part. All this touching and teasing her had done a number on me, too. My pants were filled with more tumescent meat than they could comfortably contain. Her hand was trying to help, tugging at the fly, attempting to free my dick. I rolled away to stand up.

While I stripped, she did the same, skinning her panties off and unhooking her bra. By the time I was ready, she was reclined again, legs spread wide. I could smell her arousal.

"Pussy first," she smiled, circling her clit with two fingers. "Then you can cum in my ass."

Whatever...as long as my cock gets to probe your body again, I thought, and slipped the head between her thick, juicy lips. She was her usual, dripping wet self, and her pussy easily accepted my shaft, sliding deeper until my balls were resting against her perineum. Her long legs wrapped around my waist, holding me tight.

"That's it...that's what I needed," she whispered. "Your nice, big pole, stuffed inside me. It makes me feel so good!" She kissed me passionately, grinding her pussy over my cock to rub her clit between us. "Mmmmm, yeah...fuck my cunt, stud! Make me cum!"

Making her cum sounded like a very good idea. I just loved the way she screamed when her orgasm hit her, and being deep inside her when it happened was one of my favourite things in the world.

I believe it was Confucius who said 'a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step', or words to that effect. The same is true of fucking a beautiful woman. One single stroke, to get things started. I pulled out, and slid back in, to her appreciative moan.

I had found that sex with Karen was a timeless exercise. On the few occasions where I was aware of the passage of time in her arms, it seemed as though time flew by. It also seemed to stand still. Maybe Einstein could explain it, but I didn't care why. I just enjoyed it.

In and out, in and out...my hips thrust deep into her warm, sodden pussy, while her internal muscles gripped my shaft in its exquisite embrace. Her strong thighs rippled around my waist, squeezing me against her. Then there was the firm sensation of her big boobs, squashed tightly against my chest, and her lips on mine, while our tongues wrestled urgently. The bedroom was filled with the sounds of sex.

"Mmmmm hmmm...oh yeah...oh yeah, fuck...oh, fuck me...uh huh...oh fuck, yes...oh, yes...fuck my pussy...harder, baby...ooooo yessss... faster...more...more...more!" She was very loquacious this evening. "Ooooo yes...oh yes...yes!...uhnnn!...fuck!...Fuck!... FUCK!... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she shrieked, as her pussy gushed juices around my shaft, and dripped off my balls.

I slowed my rhythm, then stopped, as she panted and moaned through the aftereffects of her orgasm. Her eyes were shut tight, but as her face relaxed, they fluttered open, and slowly focused on my face, sparkling like two sapphires. She blinked, and smiled.

"Um...wow, that...wow," she giggled, rubbing her face with one hand. "Do you want to tap my ass, now?" I smiled. "I suppose that's a 'yes'."

I pulled out, and dragged her closer to the edge of the bed, hooking her legs higher over my shoulders. She smiled, and fingered her puckered anus quickly.

"All set. Fuck my ass," she grinned.

It had been nearly a week since I had last reamed her rear entrance. I was looking forward to it.

My cock was well coated in her natural lubricant, and enough had oozed out of her and over her rosebud to ease insertion, so her tight sphincter put up a minimum of resistance before yielding to admit my head, then the rest of my shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she groaned. "That's one big schlong you've got there, honey. It feels wonderful up my ass. You're going to get me hooked on it." She flexed her glutes around the base of my cock. "I feel so full."

Her ass sheathed my sword to the hilt in a snug grip. When I rocked out, then back in, Karen moaned softly, her mouth wide. I groaned in harmony, enjoying the warmth and smoothness. One stroke led to more, until we were both singing our bliss in time to the rhythmic thrusts of my hips.

"Ooooo, yes...fuck my fucking ass...all the way in, honey...so deep...so good," she grunted, her fingers working over her vacant, gaping pussy.

While I was definitely enjoying the sensation of her ass gripping my dick, I must admit that the sight was driving me insane. Guys tend to be visually oriented ; ask any porn director. I certainly was, and the image of my thick shaft stretching her anus wide open, and disappearing into her body, while her pussy dangled open above, twitching in response to my strokes...well, it had me nearly ready to flood her rectum with cum. She was clawing at her pussy, hooking fingers deep inside, and abusing her clit furiously. The motion of her arms made her big, beautiful tits jiggle and shake, adding to the visual buffet of cum inducing factors. Her words had become screams.

"MMMNNAHHHHN! FUUUUCK MY ASSSSS!...YESSSS! I'M CUMMMMING!"

I squinted. Well, if you remember correctly...Karen squirts. Karen sprays. Karen is incredible. I didn't want to miss the show, but I left my safety goggles in my bathroom, where I had been doing plumbing in the traditional sense, earlier today. Hence the squint.

As it happens, I was safe. Her fingers diffused the flow, causing a more gentle and wider spread shower of her sweet juices to sprinkle across my chest and stomach, as she shrieked her joy.

The fountains at the Bellagio inspire 'oooos and ahhhhs'. Karen's fountain, the finale in her show, inspired me to 'Ooooo and ahhh' for slightly more personal reasons, as I spewed hot cum deep inside her bowel.

I collapsed on top of her. Both of us were sticky with sweat and pussy juice, gasping for breath after mutual earthshattering orgasms, yet desperate to taste each other's lips.

"Thank you so much," she whispered, holding me close.

"My pleasure," I smiled, "and thank you as well."

***

Ten days of 'normal' followed. Normal for us, anyway. I spent every night in Karen's bed, even though we didn't have sex every night. It was very comfortable, and I let it stay that way, not wanting to introduce tension by bringing up my feelings.

That was a mistake, made even worse when Karen dropped in on me on Wednesday afternoon. I was upstairs, installing tile in my master bathroom.

"Yoo hoo?" I heard.

"Up here," I called, and momentarily Karen appeared in the doorway.

"Looking good in here," she smiled, casting her gaze around. "I can't wait to have a shower in the new bath. Are you busy Saturday night?"

We still....yes still...hadn't been out together in public. I naturally assumed she was correcting that oversight.

"No," I replied happily. "Are we going out?"

"Yes... " she answered.

My heart did a little jump of joy. Prematurely.

"... I got us a double date," she finished. "I get the brother, and you get the sister. I hope you don't mind that I offered your services? I've met Charlie, and I think you'll have fun with her."

"Charlie?" I asked. The name had distracted me, even though it was the least of my worries. I wanted to go out with Karen, but not as a partner for her partner's partner. Shit.

"Charlotte really, but she prefers Charlie," she clarified. "She's cute, a bit shorter than me, blonde, great personality..."

"Oh no," I groaned. "The kiss of death. No one ever says that without a reason. Does she have a horn in the middle of her forehead?"

"Would I do that to you?" she scoffed, "and you didn't let me finish. She's lost a lot of weight..." I groaned, but Karen held up her hand, silencing me, "...and now, she's right up your alley. Come on...it'll be fun."

"I thought you didn't like dating?" I offered. "You didn't like the last one."

"Well no, I didn't, but it was him I didn't like," she giggled. "I did like everything else...even his hands on me. Besides, what are you complaining about? If you recall...you're the one who closed the deal. Twice."

Oh yes. I recall just fine. "Okay, I'm in." I nodded.

***

Saturday arrived.

I rolled over in bed, and spooned behind Karen. She moaned, and wiggled her butt against me.

"Good morning, lover," she giggled. "Thank you for last night."

"Any time," I smiled, wrapping her in my arms. "And I do mean ANY time."

"Ready for tonight?" she asked, pointing out the elephant in the room.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into it," I replied, "but I suppose I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

At first, my main objection to this date had been that another man was taking my place beside Karen. Then I realized that this was my first date after the divorce. I would be in the company of another woman, and because it was a double date, I had to stick it out, no matter how it was going. That made me nervous. I didn't want to ruin Karen's night out. Or did I?

The day went quickly. I continued to work on my bathroom until late afternoon, before going back over to Karen's house to have a shower. Funny how things had reversed.

I walked in to find her wrapped in a towel, doing her hair and makeup. After dropping my clothes on the floor, I reached in and started the shower, stepping in when the water was warm enough. I let the warmth cascade over me, easing the aches of the day, while I thought about the evening to come.

She filled me in on the background of our dates as she worked. Old friends from her youth. Her date, Tim, had recently divorced, and she had always found him interesting. If things had happened differently, she might have married him back then, but now she just wanted to catch up. Charlie, his youngest sister...ten years younger...was back in town for a visit, and Tim wouldn't go without her. Karen remembered her as a chubby little girl, but assured me that she had grown up quite nicely.

"You're pretty quiet," Karen observed. "Nervous about tonight?"

"A bit," I laughed. "I'll be okay." My eyes were closed, so I didn't see her reach in through the curtain, until I felt her hand grasp my soft penis, and looked down.

"Want me to relax you?" she giggled. My rapidly hardening erection answered for me. "It would appear that at least part of you is ready to go. I suppose I owe you for getting you into this."

She stroked it a few times, turning me sideways so she could remain outside he shower and still perform her duty. She knelt, and plunged her mouth over the head of my cock, inching her lips down as far as she could, which was nearly all the way.

God, I loved a good blowjob. I guess that's probably a redundant statement, as I'm sure there's very, very, very few men who don't. I looked down into her perfect blue eyes, nicely enhanced by eye shadow and mascara, and she winked. The freshly applied bright red of her lipstick was smeared across my shaft as she bobbed her head eagerly. Her tongue worked its magic, teasing the underside of my hard meat, and bringing me ever closer to exploding in her mouth.

My legs began to quiver, and Karen knew the big finish was near, so she moaned and increased her pace, sucking harder. Her reward was mere seconds away.

Her reward. Yeah, right. It was my reward, and it felt incredible, as she jammed her mouth forward and swallowed my load of jizz. I would normally have grabbed her head and held on, but I didn't want to mess up her hair. The damage to her makeup was enough trouble to put her through.

I spurted over and over, while she gulped it down, sucking feverishly. When I was empty, she released me, and I slumped against the wall, bracing my hands on my knees.

"Oh shit," I panted. "Thank...you...baby."

"Mmmmm mmmmm, you're welcome," she smiled, licking her lips. "Now hustle. They're going to be here in half an hour."

Right. No dawdling. I turned the water temperature down, hoping the cool water would clear my head and urge me out faster. It worked, and I was soon pulling my pants back on for the trip back to my house, to get dressed.

When I finished dressing, I locked up and headed back over to Karen's, clearing the bushes just as a big black car rolled into her driveway. She was just closing her door as well, and we made eye contact. She smiled.

"You look good," she giggled.

"You look better," I smiled, and it was true. She hadn't asked my opinion about her dress tonight, choosing a black one that really showed her off.

The car stopped, and the front doors opened. A dark haired guy stepped out of the driver's side.

"Tim...Nice to see you," Karen bubbled, stepping over to hug him. He gave her body a quick once over, and smiled. "This is Dan," she continued.

"Tim," I nodded, taking his handshake. He seemed about my age, maybe a little older. He nodded back.

"Dan, meet my sister, Charlotte," he said, gesturing to the blonde moving around to the near side of the car.

She looked a little nervous, but otherwise, Karen had done a good job describing her. Charlie was cute, with pixie features and big blue eyes that went well with her long blonde hair. Her body was...holy shit! She was built, with an abundance of curves, and breasts at least the equal of Karen's major melons. She was wearing a light dress, blue in colour.

"Please, call me Charlie," she smiled, pecking me on the cheek. "Nice to meet you."

"We should get going, Karen," Tim suggested. He opened the door for her. Charlie did the same for me, but the back door of the sedan opened...backwards?

Inside, the car was roughly the size of my living room. Huge. I was stunned. Charlie filled me in.

"This was my grandfather's car. He bought it brand new in 1969. He was a fan of President Lincoln, so I suppose buying a Lincoln was his way of showing it. The suicide doors are pretty cool, aren't they?" she smiled, sliding in next to me. She pulled the door shut as Tim took his place behind the wheel. He started the engine, and we backed out of the driveway.

Charlie told me all about the history of the car, and how they had recently done some work on it, restoring the interior. How her parents had gone out together in it.

"I think Dad got Mom pregnant with Tim on this very seat," she giggled, patting the leather beside her.

"There's no proof of that!" Tim exclaimed from the front, laughing. "And I'll thank you to stop spreading such vicious gossip!"

"Right, and they named you Lincoln by accident," Charlie retorted, rolling her eyes. "He's such a dweeb."