Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, bashing her brother relaxed her, because she opened up, and we talked quite freely for the rest of the drive to the theatre. Her blue eyes were quite intoxicating, as they sparkled with her smile. It appeared that I might be in store for an evening of enjoyable company, even if she wasn't the woman that would have been my first choice. When we arrived, I had another surprise.

I had heard of these theatres, but never been to one. There was a lounge area for the sole use of these two theatres, despite the eight others in the building. We had dinner in the lounge...a pleasant meal, with pleasant conversation. Charlie was growing on me.

Show time approached, so we moved into the theatre, where I was surprised...again...by the seats, and the fact we could get bar service in them. The seats were paired, like a loveseat, with lap tables at each end, and a removable armrest between the two seats. It was very luxurious, like a first class flight that never left the ground. Everyone ordered drinks, and popcorn, and chocolate. As the waitress left to get our order, Charlie lifted the armrest out of the way, and moved closer.

"Is it okay if I snuggle?" she asked quietly. I saw that Karen had already taken a similar position in the seat she shared with Tim. If she was going to, I was going to.

"Of course," I answered, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. Charlie smiled, and pressed tight against me, as the waitress returned. I swung the table over my lap, and Charlie helped unload the tray. She playfully fed me popcorn, while Karen watched out of the corner of her eye.

Once the movie started, I temporarily forgot about my sexy neighbour sitting a few feet away, with her body against another man. Charlie fed me, and we watched the show on the screen. The movie was intriguing, but Charlie was having a distracting effect.

Between feeding me popcorn, she rested her hand on my leg. That parking spot started down by my knee, but began to creep upward as the show continued, until it was right next to my crotch, fractions of an inch away. I could only guess where it was going to stop next. Scratch that. I knew where it was going. When she lifted it to retrieve another few kernels for each of us, I held my breath, awaiting her next move.

She didn't disappoint. Sure enough, she placed her hand back on my thigh, fingers extended enough to reach my cock. She caressed teasingly, and inched further, finally palming my bulge. She tilted her head back and made eye contact, then mouthed a silent 'Ooooo'.

"Charlie..." I whispered, "... Really?"

She tilted again, and smiled at me, reaching around to rearrange my arm, pulling my hand to the side of her huge breast. Still looking into my eyes, she returned to her soft touch on my bulge, which had begun to swell a bit more. Another smile, and she looked back to the screen.

I glanced over, catching Karen as her attention was focused on Charlie's naughty hand. She looked away, but kept peeking over.

I decided that if Charlie was going to offer herself for a grope in the dark, I wouldn't turn her down, and fondled her right breast gently. She responded by giving me a squeeze back, and I gave her another, firmer grab.

There wasn't much movie left, which is good, because she had me fully erect within minutes. My hand was alternating between grabbing her ass, and groping as much firm breast as possible. My focus was divided, and I don't remember much about how the movie ended. The credits began to roll, and the lights came up.

I looked over at Karen, who seemed a little flushed. She was still gazing at Charlie's hand, which was under cover of the table, on my crotch. The crowd thinned out, until we were able to fall in with them. Tim and Karen went down the right aisle, while Charlie led down the left side. She stepped aside before the last stair and let me past, then grabbed my hand, pulling me back to her for a kiss. It was little more than a playful peck, but I could feel Karen's eyes burning into the back of my head as they passed.

I used Charlie as a screen on the way out, covering my obvious erection. She used it to her advantage, stopping suddenly several times, so that my hard bulge pressed into her. She giggled as we reached the car, leading me in and dragging me behind her.

She had a naughty, yet coy expression on her face, and licked her lips in anticipation of what might come next. Tim and Karen settled into the front seat, and Tim turned to look at his sister.

"Well, that was fun," he said. "What's next?"

Charlie never even turned her gaze away from me. No one else was offering suggestions, so she spoke up.

"I don't know about everyone else," she giggled, "I'd like a nice quiet spot to park in. I know it's very 'teenage', but I feel like making out."

Karen laughed, and shrugged her acceptance, so Tim turned the key.

Charlie was on me before we made it out of the parking lot, kissing me with escalating passion and excitement. I resumed my exploration of her body with both hands, and she moaned encouragement softly. Tim found us a spot relatively quickly, but my attention was on Charlie, so I hardly noticed.

She was a hot little kisser, with lips that expressed her arousal in their soft touch. Between moments of lusty embrace, she explained herself.

"Dan," she whispered, "as you know, I'm not living nearby anymore. I don't expect this evening will lead to anything long term and concrete. I'm only here to have some fun, so I hope you don't mind my being a bit forward." I shook my head. "Good," she smiled, "So don't worry about offending me. I want you to touch me, anywhere and everywhere. And I want to fuck you."

I'm not sure I understand...could you please repeat that, and be a little more specific? Your statement was a little vague. NOT!

Her next move left little open to interpretation, as well. A mischievous grin painted her features, as her hand resumed the caressing actions she had begun in the theatre, teasing my cock through my pants.

"This feels promising," she giggled. "And big. I only hope my little pussy can handle it."

I had a feeling her 'little pussy', as she had put it, was well experienced with a variety of erections, of all shapes and sizes. She may have had pixie-ish features, but she was obviously no angel.

A glance toward the front seat confirmed that Karen and Tim were similarly involved. She was sitting astride Tim's lap, and they were exchanging sloppy kisses, complete with softly passionate moans and groans.

That pretty much settled things for me. As I said before, if she was going to, I was going to. My feelings were a confused mix of jealousy and excitement, but not confused enough to turn Charlie's charms down.

Speaking of Charlie, the little minx was now on my lap as well, and picked up where she left off before she felt the need to talk. My tongue was lured out to play, and she had captured it, leading to us singing harmony with the front seat. The car was filled with the sound of wet kisses and tangling tongues. It was really quite arousing, as if Charlie's nubile, buxom body wasn't doing an adequate job of that already. She reached behind her neck and unzipped her dress, then wriggled her shoulders clear of the garment. She held it against her chest, covering her breasts, and asked one of the dumbest questions I had ever heard.

"Do you want to see my tits?" she whispered. See...I told you it was a stupid question. Did I really need to answer it?

"Yes please," I replied politely, with a smile.

Maybe this is what Karen meant when she said Charlie was 'right up my alley'. She knew of my fondness for the full curves of her own beautiful globes. She knew I was a card carrying, confirmed, unrepentant breast man. I suppose I was the one being stupid now.

Charlie let the fabric drop around her waist, and I let my chin drop to the floor. Wow! What a rack! I wouldn't say her boobs were bigger than Karen's DD's, or better than my neighbours delicious orbs...but she was twelve years younger, and hers were maybe a bit more perky, with a devastating cleft of cleavage between the rounded shapes. A lacy black bra cradled them, offering them up for me to inspect, barely covering the stubby nipples.

I was suddenly very glad she had already made it abundantly clear that she wanted to fuck, as I succumbed to my baser instincts. My hands moved quickly from her hips, up to her chest, to hold those big boobs, one in each eager palm. Full and heavy, I hefted them, then dragged the straps of her bra off her shoulders, baring them for my lips to conduct their own investigation.

"Mmmmm, yes," she gasped. "I love having my nipples sucked." She reached behind again, and unhooked the bra, dropping it on the floor of the car. She used her hands now, holding her breasts up and out, moving first one then the other to my attentive lips. That attention was coaxing her cherry nips to full height, while she moaned softly. I kept switching from one breast to the other, for a few minutes, and she kept grinding her pussy over the hard bulge in my pants.

"My turn," she chirped, pulling her dress off over her head as she moved off my lap. Before I could wonder what it was 'her turn' to do, she had taken a spot kneeling on the broad floor of the car, between my legs, and was unbuckling my belt. I helped, raising my hips to let her tug my pants down and off. My underwear was doing a poor job containing my rampant cock, but she just yanked them down, letting my erection spring free. Without further comment, she dropped her wet mouth over the head, and slid her lips further down.

"Oh shit, Charlie...suck my cock," I breathed. I had been watching her, but now let my head rest back on the seat. When my eyes opened again, I was looking right at Karen, who was smiling at me.

Oh yeah...I almost forgot she was up front. Tim was gnawing dutifully on her hard nipples, and she was cooing her approval, but she was watching Charlie's head bob rhythmically in my lap. Her breasts were quite bare, as well, and Tim's face was buried in her cleavage.

With all the heavy breathing going on, the car was getting a little warm, and moist. I pulled my shirt off, joining Charlie in the 'nearly naked' category. I was just starting to wonder if this was going to be a blowjob to completion, when her hands began to fumble at her purse, coming out with a string of condoms.

"Always prepared," she giggled, saluting with three fingers, in a way I'm sure the girl scouts never intended. She tore one off the bandolier of prophylactics, and ripped it open with her teeth, rolling it lovingly over my shaft. "There. Ready for action. I know I am," she smiled, moving up to straddle me again. I scooted lower on the bench seat, aiming my probe at the receptacle she had bared by pulling the crotch of her panties aside. I watched her puffy lips spread, swallowing the head of my cock as I felt the warmth of her cunt envelop my shaft.

"Got one of those for me, Sis?" Tim begged from the front seat. Karen had disappeared from view, so I assumed she was preparing him for battle, as well.

Charlie moaned as my cock reached bottom, and threw the rubbers over her shoulder blindly.

"Here!" she hissed at her brother. She was making faces at me that I could only interpret as ecstatic. "Now don't bother me! I'm busy!"

Busy. Yes, that's one way to describe it. She was busy. Busy bouncing her snug pussy up and down on my cock. Busy jiggling her big tits for my viewing pleasure. Busy driving me nuts, and busy fucking me like a wild woman.

The ornament hanging from the rear view mirror had begun to swing with Charlie's rambunctious motions, so I knew the car was moving. Oh well, at least the springs weren't squeaking.

"Oh fuck, that's a nice cock," Charlie groaned. "I do hope you can go more than once, because I'm really horny tonight."

"I'll do my best," I laughed, smacking her ass loudly.

"Ooooo!" she gasped. "Do it again! I like it!"

"Fuck me with that wet cunt," I growled, swatting her rump again. She moaned, and increased her pace. "That's it...harder! Pound that pussy on me. Cum for me!" Another swat echoed through the car.

"Uhhhhhnnnmmmmyessssss!" she groaned deeply, and began to shudder in my embrace. Her pussy clamped down tight, as she shook and gasped for air. She froze in place, grinding her clit against the base of my cock.

The car was still rocking gently, and I looked forward, where Karen was riding Tim in a similar fashion. Her eyes were closed, and her head tilted back. I watched her breasts swing and sway gently. That's about when Charlie started moving again.

NOW the springs in the car were squeaking. Apparently two women skewering themselves in the same car was too much motion, and a rhythmic metallic squeal, just loud enough to be heard, penetrated the heavy breathing.

I couldn't help myself. I started to snicker.

Well, it was funny...and I had this image of a crowd gathering around us, watching the car bounce happily, and knowing what was going on behind the steamed up windows. And, as you know...laughter is infectious.

Charlie joined in, giggling quietly at first, then louder as she realized she could make the squeaks more pronounced by bouncing harder. Tim was next, chortling softly from his position under Karen.

"Please, don't make me laugh," Karen begged. "I'm trying to cum!" It was the exact wrong thing to say, as we all erupted in laughter. Karen's face was contorted in a mask of combined concentration and pleasure. She kept her focus, and her pace of strokes, for just long enough to reach her peak. I watched the expression on her face change to relief, then her brow furrowed as her orgasm hit her.

"Oh shit... I'm cumming!" she gasped. I was expecting the full operatic version I had witnessed so often, but we were not in the privacy of her bedroom, so she did her best to mute the audible portion of the program, snorting and moaning while grinding herself through the pleasure. It was fun to watch, but much more fun to cause. Still, I wasn't immune to her show.

Charlie had kept going full bore, throughout, and she quickly joined Karen, adding her own moans and groans of bliss to the no longer quiet car. Apparently, orgasms are as infectious as laughter, because I was only a moment behind, squirting inside the condom that separated me from truly enjoying her pussy. I groaned.

"That's it, honey...cum for me," Charlie cooed. "I would have preferred it in my mouth, but you can do that with the next load."

"Oh fuck!" Tim grunted, and I knew he was exploding inside Karen's delicious pussy.

Charlie had managed to take the lead with that quick second score, but everyone was on the board, as we took our halftime break. The car grew quiet again, save for our collective heavy breathing.

"Where's that waitress when you need her?" Charlie quipped. "I could use a drink and some chocolate about now."

We all laughed. Four naked, sweaty adults in a vintage Lincoln, acting like horny teenagers. Perhaps the car was also a time machine.

So why was I still jealous?

***

Tim and Charlie dropped us off with goodnight kisses, in Karen's driveway. Round two in the car had been done doggy style, before I gave Charlie the snack she asked for, spurting down her throat. All I had seen of Karen during their second coupling was her legs spread wide...one draped over the seat back, and the other braced against the windshield. Tim's butt rose and fell rhythmically between them.

We waved goodbye as they drove away, then turned back to each other.

"Coming in for a few minutes?" she asked me. "I'm too wound up to sleep."

"Sure," I replied, wondering when she decided I wasn't staying for the night.

We walked in together, and ended up in the kitchen, drinking coffee and chatting about the evening.

"So...you seemed to have a good time with Charlie," she smiled, peeking over the rim of her cup.

"Yes, well, I suppose so. She was pretty fun," I offered. "A bit of a..."

"Slut?" Karen suggested. I couldn't see if she was smiling or not behind her coffee cup.

"I was thinking 'free spirit', but 'slut' may apply equally well," I laughed. "She moves pretty quick." Karen snorted.

"Yeah, I think groping your cock in public an hour after meeting you qualifies as 'quick'. I won't even go into the rest of it," she smiled.

Oh no, please... Go into the rest of it, I thought. How did it feel watching her fuck me right in front of you? Did you feel the way I felt watching Tim fuck you, a few feet away?

"Yes, I thought you saw that," I replied, deciding to leave it alone for now. "She put my hand on her breast, too. I couldn't really see what you two were up to, but I assume you weren't praying."

Karen blushed, and the corners of her mouth twitched.

"No...no praying, unless 'oh my god' counts," she giggled. "He was pretty quick, too. I should have stopped him."

"Why didn't you?" I asked. "What did he do?"

"Oh, he grabbed my boobs, and felt me up good. Managed to get his hand under my skirt," she said, in a 'manner of fact' fashion. "As for why I didn't stop him...I guess watching Charlie and you was getting me hot."

Ah, that accounts for the flushed look when the lights came up, I thought.

"So, when she jumped on me in the back seat..." I began.

"I was this close to coming over the seat to join you!" she gasped, holding her fingers up an inch apart. "Then Tim parked us, and, well..."

"Yes, I remember what happened next," I laughed. You fucked him... or he fucked you... right in front of me. Not a pleasant memory, despite the fact that Charlie was bouncing quite enjoyably on my cock during the whole thing.

"You know," she giggled, "That's the first time I've ever seen two people have sex in person. Lots of times on tape, of course...I've got my porn stash, just like anybody else. Live action is much more arousing. The sounds, the smells ; it really got to me."

"So I gather," I answered. "I got to watch you, too. The top half, anyway."

"Was it your first live show, too?" she asked.

"Unfortunately not," I winced.

A few seconds passed before she remembered, then a look of anguish crossed her face.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. I forgot," she said softly.

"Not your fault," I breathed. "Besides, watching you was pretty hot." I just like watching it better from under you.

There was a lull in conversation for a moment. There were so many things I could say. So many I should say. Many I desperately wanted to say. If only I knew what she was feeling. She seemed to be having the same thoughtful pause, but then spoke up.

"Okay, I think I'm ready to sleep now," she said softly. "I hope you understand if I need some space tonight."

"Of course," I replied. Not really, I thought. She walked me to the door.

"I had fun tonight," she smiled. "Hopefully we can do it again." She kissed me on the cheek, and I stepped out into the darkness.

Shit.

***

I laid awake for over an hour, staring at my ceiling.

"Hopefully we can do it again?" I whispered. I don't know if I can survive doing that again, and I'm not talking about Charlie fucking my brains out. Every time Karen goes out with another man, she gets farther away. I want us to be together, but we're moving the wrong direction. 'Friends with benefits' is a fallacy. It can't work. There are only two logical outcomes. I wanted the one where we lived happily ever after, as a couple, but it appeared we were heading toward the other end of the spectrum. The end where I became a friend without benefits, if I remained a friend at all.

I couldn't let that happen. Ready or not, I needed to tell her the truth. I needed to tell her how I felt.