Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our cabin and balcony were on the aft-starboard corner of the highest deck, out of sight of all on the ship, and well above the pier below. Well above the pier, but still visible, if not clearly so. I knew what she had in mind, and stepped out behind her.

"Honey," I said, nuzzling her neck, "you are a very, very bad girl."

"Mmmmm, yes," she smiled, waving to the people on the shore as the ship pushed off with its thrusters. "I'm bad, but you like me that way. Now take that hard cock, and fuck my bad pussy, right here, in front of all these people. Please, baby... I'm so fucking horny!"

Horny, and dripping wet, I discovered as I eased two fingers into her from behind. She widened her stance slightly, and set her hips, ready for penetration.

My cock slid in easily, and I immediately started a rhythm of long, deep strokes into her pussy, while she held fast with one hand, and waved with the other.

"God, yes!" she gasped, as the horn sounded again. I reached around, and unclipped the front of her life jacket, letting her breasts tumble out freely, and start swinging with our motions.

"Give them a good show," I growled in her ear.

"Fuck me harder, then!" she replied, enlisting my help.

"As you wish, darling," I smiled, gripping her hips tighter and slamming her harder. The noise of the ship covered our own noises nicely, allowing me to cut loose, and really let her have it.

I don't know how many sets of binoculars might have been on us, but any that were would be getting an eyeful. Karen's breasts were bouncing and swinging in wide, wild arcs, and there was no mistaking the fact that we were, indeed, fucking each other in broad daylight, and out in the open.

"Fuck! Cumming!" she groaned, and her body shook in my grasp, as I kept pounding her. After the wave had passed, she looked over her shoulder, and said one word. "Ass."

Ah yes. My lovely Karen had a hankering for the occasional bit of anal, and it had been weeks since I had reamed her tailpipe. Usually, we would have planned for it, and lubed her up good, but today was a spur-of-the-moment request. Fortunately, her pussy was a ready source of moisture, and my cock was very well coated in her juices. I pulled out, and put the head of my dick against her sphincter.

I always let her take the lead when we did this, unless she said otherwise. I felt her push back, then more, and more, until her asshole relaxed, and swallowed a few inches of my shaft.

"Jesus!" she groaned, slapping the railing in front of her. I stayed still, even though I dearly wanted to just drive the rest of my cock into her. A few more seconds passed, before she did it for me, pressing her hips back until her ass had taken the whole thing. "Okay. Do it, baby. Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

Okay, okay, okay.

She held on tight, and I started to give her rear entrance the same treatment her pussy had been getting. One hand reached between her legs, and I knew she was working her clit while I fucked her.

The ship was moving briskly now, leaving the port behind, and the potential audience members were thinning out. Too bad, because this was the best part of the show.

Karen cried out, successfully muffling her calls just enough to maintain our relative invisibility. Her hand moved rapidly, rubbing her clit hard, and she came as only she can.

Remember? Karen had a nickname, bestowed by her late husband. She was the 'geyser'.

The geyser did her thing, spraying her delicious juices all over the balcony, while her body clenched and shuddered through her orgasm. Her legs wobbled, and she collapsed, pulling her ass off my steely shaft. My own orgasm was near, and I grabbed my cock to stroke myself to completion. Karen saw me, and offered her face as a target.

Such a pretty target, too, with sparkling blue eyes urging me on, and a hungry tongue begging for my semen.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, and shot the opening salvo into her mouth. She closed her mouth to swallow, causing the subsequent blobs to splash across her lips and chin. She blew a few cum-bubbles, then opened wide for the balance of my load.

I dropped to my knees, leaving both of us on the floor of the balcony, trying to catch our breath.

"Mmmmm," she smiled, licking her fingers. "Bon voyage, honey!"

***

Later in the afternoon, while I was passed out, recharging my batteries, Karen took advantage of her unscheduled alone time to do some shopping. Top of her list was that dress she wanted for the Captain's Gala, on the third night of the cruise.

I woke when she returned, with a few bags and a cryptic smile on her face.

"I love shopping," she giggled, dumping her purchases on the bed. Two new bathing suits, a sundress, and some casual tops were among the goodies.

"No dress?" I asked.

"Oh no, there's a dress," she smiled. "It's a very nice one, and I'm certain you'll like it. It's being altered to fit me. I'll pick it up on Tuesday afternoon."

"Altered?" I frowned.

"Honey, I don't know if you've noticed it," she gestured, "but I've got big tits!"

"Really?" I laughed. "Well, now that you mention it, I guess they are quite large. Quite deliciously large."

"Thank you," she bowed, displaying said big tits for me. "Anyway, that's why it's being altered. If it fits my ass, it's way too small for my chest, and if it fits my chest, it's too big for my ass. So they are fixing it for me."

"Great! When do I get to see it?" I asked.

"Tuesday at dinner, along with everyone else," she nodded. "No previews. You'll just have to be surprised."

"Okay," I pouted. "What time is dinner tonight?"

"6. It's almost time for you to hit the shower, darling," she smiled, kissing me softly. "I've already had mine. Dress tonight is casual, so I thought I'd wear one of my new outfits."

Hmmmm. That's something to look forward to, isn't it?

To the shower, I go.

***

We left our cabin a little early for dinner, so we could take our time, and spend a few minutes outside, on the pool deck, enjoying the sea breezes.

I suppose most of the people that were still out around the pools were in the second seating for dinner. As we walked along on the walkway, above the pool area, I couldn't help being a guy.

There were lots of hot bodies out there.

Not as hot as my Karen, of course. She had nothing at all to worry about from the other women on the ship, and she knew it, to the point where she would actually point out women who caught her eye. She knew what I liked, and wasn't afraid to let me see it.

"Nice boobs at 10 o'clock," she smiled casually, allowing me to take a gander.

They were nice, and our angle from above and behind gave us a look right down the top of the pretty blonde. She was sitting with several friends, and was the best built of the group, but Karen had her beat easily.

Speaking of Karen, she was leaning on her elbows on the railing, with the wind whipping through her hair, looking happy and incredibly sexy. Her new outfit, really just a new top, was snugly wrapped across her chest. It was a sleeveless sheath, with a high neckline that hid her cleavage, and a low back. The thin spaghetti straps required a strapless bra, which increased her jiggle factor a little. The wind was penetrating the fabric, causing two tents to form on the smooth curves of her breasts. She was wearing her favourite shorts again.

"We'd better get inside, before those points become lethal," I smiled.

She glanced down, and saw the points in question, which really were getting taller by the second, especially now that she was aware of them. As you may have guessed after her balcony performance, she has a streak of exhibitionist in her. Having eyes on her suits her just fine.

Inside we went, and I smiled as I saw every male we passed react to her highbeams. By the time we reached the dining room, those nipples of hers had softened enough to become blunted bulges in the spherical perfection of her breasts, attracting less attention. She didn't need the help to turn heads anyway.

The Captain's Table was huge. Perhaps ten feet across, it seated twelve comfortably, and there were several people already in place. Introductions were exchanged along with smiles and handshakes. Among those in attendance was a family of three from the Midwest. Their son, who looked about sixteen, seemed to be having trouble prying his eyes off Karen's chest. His mom was pretty busty too, so I suppose I had found a fellow boob lover in the young man.

The Captain arrived. After a final round of introductions, the waiter stepped in to take our orders.

As always on a cruise ship, the food was spectacular. During dinner, the Captain looked across to Karen and I, and asked if we were enjoying our cruise.

"It's wonderful, thank you!" Karen smiled. "Our cabin is the most luxurious room I've ever stayed in, even on land!"

"Yes," I nodded, "we were quite surprised by the upgrade."

"Well, you are very welcome," he smiled. "I'm seeing you two on Thursday afternoon, right?"

"Yes," Karen replied, then decided the confused faces around the table needed clarification. "The Captain is going to preside at our ceremony on Thursday. We're getting married!"

That set off another round of handshakes for me, and hugs for Karen. I noticed that Karen's hugs lasted longer than the few I got from the other women at the table. Apparently, the other men would take every opportunity to feel Karen's big tits against them, for as long as possible. Even junior got a nice soft one.

The final act for tonight's meal was, of course, dessert, and it was delicious. I had a choice; either crème brûlée, or chocolate soufflé. I couldn't decide, so I had both, and Karen got a giggle out of it.

"If I ate everything I wanted to on this trip, I'm sure I wouldn't fit in my dress by Thursday," she laughed. "You men have it easy."

"I appreciate the sacrifices you make for me," I smiled, deciding my finger was a better tool than a spoon to get the last of both delicious sweets. "Shall I just tell you how good this is?"

"Want to sleep on the couch?" she threatened, with a smile of her own.

"It's not really that tasty," I laughed, licking my finger. "You're lucky you didn't have any."

"That's what I thought," she nodded.

***

Boy am I glad I didn't sleep on the couch!

Truthfully, neither of us got much sleep. After dinner, we went for a slow walk around the ship on the outside decks, arm in arm. We found several places to swap saliva, and doing so was getting us both pretty excited. The romantic nature of the evening aboard led us back to our cabin, where we made love again.

Karen woke me, eager to go to the midnight buffet, as much out of curiosity as hunger. I can't really say 'no' to her about anything, so off we went. She left her bra behind, just to keep things interesting for me, and after scarfing down a few dozen peel-and-eat shrimp, I was very interested. Back to the room we went, for another round.

After that, we were both down for the count. It was almost three in the morning, and we finally went to bed for good.

***

There were three port calls on this cruise, and to be honest, only one held much appeal for me. That stop, at a private beach club on an island owned by the cruise company, was on Wednesday.

I just loved the ship, and it was at its best when at sea. Several parts would close when the ship was in port, but at sea, everything was open.

Karen did some more shopping, finding new garments to torture me with. We spent time around the pool, and Karen was very particular about not having lines on her back. She spent most of her tanning time on her stomach, with her top untied, those luscious boobs squashed under her, bulging at the sides, and only a misplaced splash away from being shown to everyone aboard.

We rode the zip line, several times, and watched a few shows. My favourite was the climbing wall.

I liked climbing it, of course. I did so several times on my own, but the best part was when I convinced Karen to give it a try.

There's something inherently sexy about a beautiful woman in a harness and ropes. When that woman is the one you love, and built like my Karen is? Well, let's just say I took plenty of pictures. My favourite one has her near the top of the wall, with her feet on two footholds about five feet apart. She's peeking down at me, between her massive breasts and the wall, with a naughty grin on her face. It turns out her long legs and natural flexibility make her a natural when it comes to climbing, even if her chest does occasionally get in the way. She reached the top, and sat back in her harness for the ride down.

"That was fun!" she smiled. "I don't suppose we can do it naked?"

I think the comment was meant for me, but the attendant, a well-built young man, laughed as well. I'm sure he had seen other women in similar positions to what Karen had struck. Perhaps naked rock climbing has a future.

Sunday evening, after dinner, we headed for one of the hot tubs, which are cantilevered over the edge of the ship.

Karen had her black bikini on under her wrap. You remember that bikini, right? The one she had on during the fight with Belinda? The one her tits like to fall out of?

When we arrived at the tub, there were three other couples in it, chatting amongst themselves. I noticed that the conversation seemed t lull for a moment as Karen unwrapped herself, and I lagged behind as she stepped into the steaming water.

The three women exchanged glances. It would seem that they were less than pleased at having to compete with her for their husband's attention, but once her incredible curves were submerged and out of sight, their claws retracted. I took my place at her side, and we joined the conversation. Eventually, Karen won them over, as she had me. The news that we were getting married was met with genuine happiness.

The crimson skies of twilight were slowly replaced by darkness, and an astounding display of stars, clearly visible through the glass skylights overhead. First one, then a second of the couples said their goodnights, leaving us to relax with the remaining pair.

Maureen and Leonard were from Idaho. Married ten years, with two kids, they were pleasant and friendly. They had saved for years to take this trip. This was their first cruise, and they were awestruck by the ship.

"You know there are cabins with two levels?" Maureen gasped. "Can you imagine?"

Karen looked at me, and turned back to them.

"Um, actually, yes, we can," she smiled, embarrassed. "We're in one. They upgraded us for our wedding. It's a wonderful cabin. Very luxurious, and romantic," she added, snuggling closer against me. I wrapped my arm tighter around her, and felt the swell of her breast against my forearm.

Shortly after, they bid us goodnight, and left us.

"Alone at last," Karen whispered, turning her head to favour me with a kiss. I returned it, and let my hand cup her breast, squeezing it gently. "Mmmmm," she smiled, and stood.

Steam rolled off her body as her warm, moist skin met the cooler sea air. It was quite the sight, and I was able to see it even closer as she sat, straddling my lap. It put her half a head higher than me, and she tipped her face down to kiss me more passionately. Her tongue found a willing playmate in my own.

"Oh shit," she moaned, as I kissed her neck and collarbone area. "I could soooooo get fucked right now!"

I smiled, and stripped the cups away from her breasts with my fingers, baring her breasts. Her nipples immediately hardened in the cool breeze, begging more my lips.

"Oh you bastard!" she sighed. "That's not going to quell my urges at all."

"Quelling them was not what I had in mind," I laughed, sliding the straps of her bikini bottom down her hips. "I thought it would be better to just satisfy them."

"Honey!" she giggled, putting up some token resistance. "I'm not sure this is allowed under maritime law!"

"Says the woman who only yesterday told me to fuck her in the ass, in front of a pier full of onlookers," I countered. "There's no one else here, and you look incredible." I dipped my head, and captured one of her stiff nipples, attempting to sway her decision.

"I suppose there's a security camera here, somewhere," she replied, trying to justify her reluctance.

"Probably," I answered, switching nipples. "I repeat... yesterday, you weren't quite so modest. There were hundreds of people on that pier. There's likely only one or two in security."

"God, you're not making it easy to say no," she groaned, leaning back a little. She squeezed her upper arms together, making her boobs bulge higher. I rubbed my face between the pillowy globes, and she giggled happily. "Oh, hell! Get your cock out, and let's go!"

Karen quickly stood, and cast a paranoid glance in all directions, before dropping her bikini bottom, and stepping clear of them. I had freed my stiff shaft, and when she put her wadded panties behind my head on the pool coaming, she climbed back into my lap. Her hand dipped into the bubbly water, and she guided my cock into her, dropping slowly onto it.

"There. Happy now?" she asked, her eyes fluttering as she worked my dick deeper inside her snug opening.

"Yes," I smiled, nuzzling her neck again. She reached bottom, and sighed. "Are you, my naughty wife?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," she moaned, kissing me softly. "For two reasons. First, because your big cock always feels so damned good in my pussy, and second... because you called me 'wife'. I think I'm going to like that title, a lot."

"And I'm going to like having you," I growled, driving my hips upward to spear her cunt. "To have, and to hold..."

"... Or to take!" she gasped, as her breasts bobbed in the water, floating free, and shaken by my thrusts. "That's it, baby! Fucking take me! Just fuck my brains out! Do it!"

That's my girl. Inhibitions? We don't need no stinking inhibitions!

If we were going to do this, then fast and hard would seem to be the way to go, reducing our, um, exposure time. However, water makes a lousy lubricant, so Karen took the lead. She lifted off, and bent herself over the edge of the tub, resting her chest on the deck. She wiggled her ass at me.

"Now! Hurry! Fuck me!" she demanded. "Tell me when you're gonna cum. I want a snack!"

It sounded like a limited time offer, so I jumped on it, and her, jamming my dick back into her cunt immediately. She groaned, then bit her knuckle again, hoping to muffle her cries.

Karen wasn't the only one who had an exhibitionist streak. I guess I did too, and the possibility of getting caught with my cock buried deep in her pussy, either by another passenger or a crew member, was pretty powerful.

I had a good, somewhat quiet rhythm going, with lots of splashing, but little slapping of flesh. Her pussy was electric, and I could feel the inevitable, unstoppable conclusion approaching with alarming speed. Stealth gave way to desperation, and I hammered her harder, slamming into her ass loudly.

"Get ready," I grunted. Three more furious thrusts, and I pulled out. Karen pivoted on her knees, and clamped her lips around the head of my cock, sucking greedily. "Fuuuuuuuucck!" I groaned, and basted her tonsils with semen.

Karen maintained her grip, pumping with her hand and gulping down my gooey goodness. When I stopped squirting, she gave me a final squeeze, and a suck, then released me. I stumbled back to sit in the water, panting, while she grinned at me and wiped a random drop of semen from her lips.

"That's my kind of dessert," she giggled, licking her fingers.

***

BING BONG!

My eyes flew open, but didn't know why. It wasn't until the doorbell rang for the second time that I realized what had woken me.