Just Being Wolfy Ch. 00

Story Info
Prologue: something about Gracielle, James and Jerry.
3.6k words
4.43
57.3k
54

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers

***

Hi there guys!! The idea popped into my mind while I was driving around the town a few days ago. I figured I'd write a story on some of the characters:

Our lovely rebellious Gracielle T Thorn (Uh, Ruben LOL) of course

The charmingly hot Ruben Alpha wolf (LOL) – James E Ruben

And finally the handsome love-struck obsessed Jerry H Thorn.

I've set the time setting, five whole years prior to the start of the first JUST BEING WOLFY installment.

I know that makes our protagonist, Gracielle, as 14 years old in this story, our James as 20 years old and our Jerry as 18 years old.

I'm fully aware that all of the characters should be of CONSENTING age but I figured since there is ABSOLUTELY NO sex or even a little kiss in this particular story so I think this should be OK.

This is basically a story telling how she met James and how Jerry is secretly in love with her. She won't have a crush on Jerry until he saved her when she fell into an abandoned hole 4 years later.

This is like studying in a hot and humid class with the air-conditioning broken. Maybe it will bore you to death, melodramatically speaking (or yawn LOL) so if you'd prefer more ACTION, I'd suggest you skip the story and continue to JUST BEING WOLFY SERIES… LOL (but I hope you won't skip it though!)

I think of this EDITION as a little treat of our favourite characters' history before the FINAL CHAPTER comes

This is a VERY short story…

Billions of BIG thanks go to STEVESWOMAN for being such a WONDERFUL editor!!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!! – THANK YOU!!!

***

"Gracielle! For the love of the holy moon, behave yourself!" Elizabeth hissed at her erratic hyperactive fourteen-year-old daughter. Gracielle Thorn giggled; she ignored her mother as she gave in to her wolfy instincts. She crouched low; her eyes locked on her 'prey', she took a leap and lunged with her fingers clawed open. Haylie shrieked in shock as they rolled down on the ground and fell into a pool of mud. They giggled, splashing mud at one another as if it was just an ordinary day at Ruben Estate.

Elizabeth groaned in embarrassment as she went to the silly girls and grabbed them by their dress collars. She hissed under her breath as the other wolves laughed at the mud-covered Thorn wolves, "You're grounded young lady!" she glared at them, "And I'll make sure your mother grounds you too Haylie Rose Thorn!"

"Aw! Mom!!" Gracielle was horrified. She was fourteen years old for crying out loud! She was practically a grown-up! She felt that she was too old to be grounded. "Mom! Don't be such a spoilsport! We were just having fun!"

"Aunt Elizabeth! Come on! Give us a break!" Haylie whined but to no avail. Elizabeth threw them murderous looks and practically dragged them back into the Thorn Resting Quarter in Ruben Manor.

"Who are they, Malcolm?" twenty-year-old James Ruben asked curiously; his gaze followed the giggling girls being dragged by their collars by a very angry mother. "They're so amusing."

Malcolm gave a final scrutinizing look at the new Ruben Alpha. "That's Elizabeth Thorn." he answered as he waved the low ranks to leave them alone, "The girl she dragged with her left hand is Haylie Rose Thorn and the loud giggling girl on the right is Gracielle Trina Thorn." he paused, shaking his head. "Those two have been causing mischief the very first day they arrived here. They broke the front lawn's fountain while they were, get this, playing hide and seek, those girls are a menace!"

James snorted. "I hope they won't disrupt the ceremony tonight!"

"Ah, they're harmless, James." Malcolm said with a wide grin, "Oh my, you do look like your father when he was preparing for his coronation." Malcolm's voice was filled with pride. "He would be so proud of you, James."

James sighed. "I hope I can lead the pack like he did," he prayed to the holy moon, "I miss him."

"We all do." Malcolm nodded, "Moon rests his soul now."

***

Elizabeth pushed her daughter into the bathroom. "What am I going to do with you, Gracie?" she asked as she took her daughter's muddy and torn dress off her, leaving her in her pink singlet and matching panty. She turned on the tap on the tub. "Go and take a bath! Hurry up or we'll be late for the ceremony later." her mother said as she took the dirty dress and threw it into the bin. It was no use to save the dress anyway; it was too badly torn up from her playing around as if it was their last day on Earth.

Gracielle pouted as her mother went out from the bathroom, locking it before she closed the door. She stared at the warm water in the bath tub. "Mom's such a spoilsport." she groused but she took off her bra and panties anyway. She sighed as she climbed into the tub and washed away the dirt.

She rested her head on the tub. She played around in the water, giggling loudly. Her mother knocked on the door, "QUIT PLAYING AROUND, GRACIELLE TRINA THORN!" She pouted again, she hated it when her mother called her with her full name. She took a bottle of shampoo and poured some onto her palm and started to lather it up on her hair. This sucks, she thought as she started to soap her body with sweet fragrance soap. I'm grounded just because I wanted to have fun…BORING!! I should have stayed home alone!

***

Gracielle was still pouting in her new dress. She watched her mother put final touches on her make-up. "Mom, I'm not a Barbie doll." she stated, cringing as she touched the silk material of her golden coloured dress.

"Nonsense, Gracie." her Mom replied as she applied lip gloss on her full lips. She stared at her reflection in the mirror for a moment, feeling satisfied with the result. She turned and looked at her daughter. "You look absolutely stunning tonight, Grace."

Gracielle rolled her eyes. "Mom, I'm going out to take some fresh air." she stated, not even waiting for her mother to answer. She pushed open the door and trotted in her high heels down the corridor; various members of the wolves walked past her. They were chatting and laughing about the Ruben Coronation tonight. They looked beautiful and handsome in their penguin suits and long slinky dresses of various colours.

She hurried her pace as she ran down the grand marble staircase; her heels made a loud clinking sound. She shuddered in embarrassment but she ignored it anyway as the overwhelming feeling of too much Barbie-ism started to make her anxious.

She knew that she wasn't as beautiful as any of those older female wolves. They had perfect curves and full bouncy breasts.

She wondered if she would ever grow into such a perfect goddess…

She pushed open the main door and ran gingerly down the short steps. The heels bothered her but she kept on going to the one place she felt so calming.

She headed straight to Ruben Forest.

The forest was dark of course but she could see well in both daylight and night without any trouble. A normal human would have scrambled around like a blind mouse waiting to be scooped up by a hungry owl. She broke into a run, feeling the wind on her face but a stray tree root made her lose her footing and she fell on the ground on her face.

She groaned in pain, laying still on the ground for a moment before she straightened up herself and brushing away dirt from her expensive dress. She stared in horror as she noticed she had ripped the hem. Mom's going to kill me, she thought anxiously as she examined the torn hem on her dress. She sighed. I'd rather run in my wolf form than dress up like a Barbie doll, she thought vehemently as she sat down on a fallen tree.

She took a deep refreshing breath. It felt good; the air was cool around her.

Her wolfy instincts started to flow in her soul as she took another deep breath to relax herself and then, suddenly she took off her high heels and left it by the fallen tree. She sprinted off into the woods in her human form. It was slower than being in her wolf form but it was nearly as good.

She could feel the thin branches and dead withering leaves crunched under her feet as she bolted with the wind. She loved the feel of the cool wind on her face. She could hear water falling a good distance away from her so she slowed down and climbed up the boulder. She could see the stream flowing from a beautiful little water fall. She took a step back and then leaped high across, ripping her dress again. She cursed. What the heck? she thought. I'm grounded already. She flew across the stream to the other side boulder. She gasped in utter shock as she landed, face-smacked onto a figure sitting cross-legged on her targeted boulder. She screamed as they both tangled and then fell right into the stream.

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING??" a male voice boomed as they resurfaced on the stream. He splashed water at her. "ARE YOU INSANE??" he growled before finally noticing who had leaped to him. "Gracielle Thorn." he clicked his tongue disapprovingly, "Making so much trouble in one day. Aren't you ever tired of being so hyperactive?"

Gracielle rolled her eyes as she flipped her hair back and smoothened down her wet and torn dress. Yup, she thought. I'm a goner when Mom sees me. "I was just running!" she said defensively. "Whoops!" she lost her balance and accidentally pulled him into the water with her.

He pulled her up on her feet. "Try to be careful, will you, slippery feet," he said as he turned and started to get out from the stream.
She grumbled but started to follow him anyway but then, just as she was about to fall on her face in the stream again, he swooped her by her slim waist to save her. They stared into one another eyes, frozen.

***

The moonlight shone on her face, accentuating the beautiful eyes and the curve of her nose. Her perfect pair of lips looked inviting but he quickly let her go when he realized they were staring to one another – or rather… he was starring at her. His heart pounded strangely in his chest when his hand first touched her clothed waist. It was a very peculiar feeling but he found himself liking it.

"Thanks." she muttered as she got out from the stream without even looking at him. "I really need to go back and change." she sighed but then she finally realized who was standing in front of her and drenched wet just like her from the stream. "James, what WERE you doing here alone? Aren't you supposed to be preparing for the coronation?" she asked him. He was still standing in the stream as if he was frozen. She frowned, "James?" she called, "Are you all right?" she went into the stream and started to pull his cold hands, nudging him to get out. "Oh my goodness, I've turned you into a popsicle!" she exclaimed as she pushed him to lie on the ground and started to rub their hands together, trying to warm his hands up.

He pushed her away from her gently. "I'm fine." he said hoarsely as he stood up. "I think I need to change my clothes too anyway." he said, "See you later, Gracielle."

"Wait," she stopped him. He turned and looked at her. He seemed to finally notice the torn and sad-fate of her dress. "What were you doing here alone, James?" she asked him curiously but then she bit her lips because she thought she was over the line of being a busybody. "Sorry." she apologized quickly.

"No, it's OK." he answered suddenly; he felt cold from the water but he figured he could bear with it for a few minutes of talking with the girl who made his heart thumped in a weird happy way now, "I was thinking earlier." he paused, "About if I could lead my pack just like my father did, I'm worried that I might disappoint my pack members."

Her eyes turned wide open, "You'll do fine." she said confidently, "I'm sure you'll be the best alpha they ever have!" she smiled at him widely. Her whole body was drenched. Her teeth chattered coldly.

He looked at her. "Look, I think your Mom will just kill you when she finds out you're in a mess." he paused, "I'm going to change my clothes anyway, I'm sure Malcolm can find a dress for you."

She looked at him brightly. The dress on her was the only thing she had to wear for the coronation. "Thanks." she said as she blushed.

He suddenly realized that he liked to see her blush. His handsome face broke into a smile as he offered his hand to her like a gentleman asking a girl to a dance, "Let's go then, the coronation's going to start soon."

***

Gracielle twirled in her new bubblegum pink sleeveless dress to her Mom who gave her a questioningly look, they stood near to the entrance to where the coronation would take place. "Where did you get this dress, Gracie?" she had asked her before.

"I – um, a friend gave it to me." she had said, at least she wasn't entirely lying. She hadn't wanted her mother to find out that she had practically destroyed the expensive dress which her Mom had spent weeks on finding it online. There was one thing about her Mom that she was certain about; she loved to go shopping but her shopping mall was the internet and her money was the credit card.

"Elizabeth." Gracielle's father said as he slipped his hand to the small back of his mate. "Let Gracie be." he said as he eased them into the chamber where the other wolves were starting to be seated on their respective places. They sat in the same table with Haylie and her family.

***

"Gracielle!" eighteen-year-old Jerry Thorn breathed out happily as he sat down on an empty chair next to her. "You look absolutely beautiful as always."

Gracielle chirped about her mud fight with Haylie earlier the day to him, unaware that he was looking at her glowingly. He wondered when would be the perfect time to tell her about his feelings towards her but then, just as he was about resolve about his BIG confession he was suddenly overwhelmed with realization that he was going to replace his father soon as an alpha. He remembered the Four Council Law stating that an alpha couldn't mate with his in-commands' daughters.

His naughty thoughts snaked to imagining Gracielle as his mistress but he was certain that she wouldn't like the idea.

He imagined she would say that being a mistress was only good for bed; that was it, nothing special.

"Jerry?" she snapped her fingers in front of him, "Are you listening to me?" she frowned and then pouted her teasing lips. She didn't even realize the power she had over him! He held back his groan tightly in his lips. He nodded at her wordlessly, "Ugh, am I making you feel bored?" she asked him, still unconvinced.

"Gracie." Haylie called, grabbing Gracielle's attention to her, "The coronation's about to start." and then she started to coo, "Look at James, he's so hot!"

Jerry snorted but the girls ignored him anyway as they looked at James who knelt on a raised platform which was about a feet from the ground. One of the Four Councilmen, Jerry believed it to be Grayson Ruben, was James's great uncle, if he wasn't mistaken. Grayson stood in front of him with an open ancient-looking scroll. James held some sort of a golden goblet on the same level to his face. The holy moonlight from the open circular ceiling above him washed him with its silvery moonlight.

The chamber was silent for once as Grayson poured some kind of a red-golden liquid onto the goblet. Gracielle sniffed the air but couldn't detect what kind of an aroma it was. He started to say the ancient bonding words, "The holy moon watches over us, protects us, cares for us and saves us. The holy moon chooses her warriors, her savior of peace. The holy moon chooses our leader and places thy fate in thy blood that flows on thy veins," he paused, "Do thee, James Erickana Ruben, son of Calvin Erickana Ruben, take thy rightful place as the alpha of Ruben?"

"Yes, I agree." James' voice started to get louder, "I, James Erickana Ruben, swear with the drinking of this blessings, to be the alpha of Ruben Pack." with that he took one whole swallow of the goblet.

The Ruben Pack members howled in their wolf forms, bowing their heads on their front paws, and then rolling over to show their bellies in respect. The coronation ceremony was a short one but the night was still young as there was still the feast to enjoy.

Haylie pulled Gracielle to her, whispering in her ear, "I wonder which lucky wolf will be his mate." she paused, mischief started to glint in her eyes as she added, "Why don't we try and flirt with him? Who know? We might bag us an alpha!"

Gracielle stuck her tongue out. "Haylie, you're so disgusting." Haylie giggled.

Jerry frowned at her, "Don't be silly Haylie." he snapped, "You'll give her ideas!"

Haylie rose her left eyebrow, "So what if I did?" she challenged him, "What does it matter to you, eh Jerry?" but he just rolled his head and ignored her. Haylie snorted but her focus shifted to James, who was now in his wolf form howling victoriously.

***

The morning light shone brightly in the next day without any hint of rain. The puffy clouds pooled together like cotton candy. Gracielle's mouth watered as the thought of sinking her teeth into a pink coloured cone of cotton candy. She took her suitcase from the bed and put it next to her parents' suitcases; one of the low ranks would come and put their bags into the van. She felt exquisitely happy to go home and finally have the freedom to run around the Thorn Manor. Yes, she would still be grounded but she knew how to sweet talk her Mom into letting her go and play with Haylie.

It was no wonder she was such a little mischievous wolf.

"Gracie." her Mom called out as she peered through the door. "We should go now." She followed her mom wordlessly as they walked down the few steps on the main door.

She stood next to the waiting limo as she turned her head back and stared at the beautiful estate around her. She wondered how big the land was. What type of animals did they have here to hunt?
Elizabeth slid into the limousine and sat next to her mate. She started to talk with Haylie's mother when she realized that her daughter was still standing outside the car. "Gracie?" her mom called. "Come on in, we have a long journey."

"Yes, Mom" Gracielle answered as she gave a final look at the Manor and then her gaze was fixed to the upper storey window where James Ruben smiled at her. She waved at him, mouthing thank you. She was grateful that he had wanted to help her with a tedious thing like clothes. He waved at her back. His eyes glazed with emotion but she couldn't figure it out.

She would have seen the glowing loving look in his eyes if it weren't for the last second that her Mom yelled, "GRACIELLE TRINA THORN!!!"

She looked at her Mom, "Don't yell Mom, I'm not deaf!" She looked up again to where James had been but he was gone. She shrugged as she went into the car and then the limo drove, following their alpha's limousine at the front.

A long line of 4 limousines and 25 luxurious black coloured cars as well as 2 minivans carrying the Thorn Pack's entire luggage drove out to the driveway and back home to Thorn Manor.

***

James peered into the window again, smiling as he watched the last car drove out of the driveway. He looked at Malcolm who said softly, "My Alpha, time is what you need to court her," he paused, "Just wait and you'll see the perfect moment to make her as your own,"

James smiled…

THE END

****

An ode to Gracie

Your name tingles on my lips,
I long to wrap my arms around you,
To hold and to kiss,
To love and to share a perfect moment…

My heart beats,
At the sight of you,
The glory beauty of heaven,
Sent above from the holy moon…

I dare not to defy,
Of how the stars have aligned,
Our fates entwined,
Our love to bloom…

Through each kisses I dream on your skin,
My heart burns with passion,
Through each of your sweet touches I crave,
My body yearned to be one…

My heart lives for you,

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers
12