Just Being Wolfy Ch. 05

Story Info
It's time for a little hunt!
4.7k words
4.67
41.8k
14

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers

*** Hi there guys!! This is the FIFTH installment for JUST BEING WOLFY series!!

I hope you guys love the new series like I do!!

Please VOTE, VOTE and VOTE!!

Your comments are extremely appreciated!

With love, Jayleen88

***

I looked at Malcolm hesitantly. I could feel all of the Ruben pack's female members' eyes bore down on me; a hint of golden could be detected when the sun hit them. I was so much younger than many of them; how the heck did Malcolm and James had the faith in me to lead the female members?

I should have dressed formally. I thought to myself, regret started to pool in my heart; cursing the moment when I chose to wear a short denim skirt and a sleeveless blue top but then I realized at the same moment that if I had dressed differently than what I normally do, it wouldn't have any effect to the pack. They might have misconstrued me and would have implied that I was going to be a very bossy bitch.

I could see a number of them broke into amused smiles. Great, I thought to myself dryly, I'm the pack's personal clown.

What a great start to built a reputation. Not.

"Gracielle, child, we do not bite," one of the older females snickered, sensing my hesitation.

This was so wrong. I shouldn't have allowed myself to become this nervous. I was the Alpha Female now, I need to act like one before one of the rebellious wolves start to have an idea to challenge me out of my position.

I knew that my mating with James had solidified my hold on being the Alpha Female but this was a wolf pack. The strongest and the fittest survive in this world. Dad had taught me that from my very first transformation into a wolf cub at the age of three.

I was a late bloomer. I remembered my Mom fretting over me when I had played with the cubs my age. All of them had phased to their wolf forms at the mere age of 1 year old. I was the odd one. The singular cub that couldn't phase. I remembered her worrying that I could get hurt as the others leaped over and played with me with their sharp claws.

I got a few scratches here and there but I didn't care. I was never really hurt to bother. The pack's doctor had said that I was not an unusual case, rare but still it won't cause me any harm since I would eventually phase to my wolf form.

I supposed that explained why my wolf fur was different than the rest. All of them including both of my parents had brown in their fur. Mine was silvery-gray but I had my father's eyes' and hair colour as well as my mother's beautiful features.

The pack had called me their very own little black sheep. An ironic joke.

Get a grip, Gracielle, I mused to myself as I cleared my lump-fitted throat. Malcolm gave me an encouraging look; he wasn't here to help me with my introduction, he was there to observe my first OFFICIAL day as Alpha Female, I've been here for more than a week but I was such a worry rat to take the position but I knew I was just being silly. So comforting and very helpful of him, I groused silently in my thoughts, instantly regretting as I forgot that James could hear my thoughts.

I thanked my lucky stars that the rest of the pack couldn't hear my thoughts. Another sweet advantage of being the mate of an alpha.

We could still communicate with one another in our wolf forms though but still, I could mentally prevent them from reading my thoughts without my consent.

It was just like speaking out loud.

Yes, the female members in front of me might be years older than me but I was their Alpha Female; they were bound to respect and submit to me.

I just need to get a grip on myself.

Fiorelle could do it and she practically bossed everyone around. This would be easy. I'll lead them but I won't boss them. That wasn't me.

"I am Gracielle Trina Ruben," I announced formally, smiling at my new name. "I shall lead and hear you. I shall treat you with respect as you all would do the same. I will be the cradle of which, that supports you, to hold and protect one another. The holy moon blesses us, the sacred moon protects us, let us honour one another under the circle of this holy bond," I recite the ancient words which Malcolm had written on a piece of parchment for me to memorize for my formal introduction.

The ancient words were a necessity since it showed the rest of the pack on who was their Alpha Female. I remembered Fiorelle saying the exact same words to us, a day after her Mating Ceremony, unlike me; she was sprouting with eagerness to boss her first instructions. That was the day when she had appointed us as her Betas.

Speaking of which, I was eternally grateful that I could 'resign' myself from being a Beta. My position was taken by a lower rank in my previous group. Katherine Teal Thorn had been promoted straight from being a lower rank to a privileged Beta. This wasn't an unusual case since there weren't many in-commands' daughters to begin with.

All of the Ruben Pack's female members growled at me in submission as they phased from their human form, stripping quickly into their snowy-white forms. Their tails wagged and twitched behind them as they bent down and laid their heads to their front paw and then rolled over, exposing their naked furry bellies in front of me.

Pure instinct washed over me as I felt myself transformed into my silvery-gray form. I was certainly bigger in size than them ironically speaking since many of them were older than me. Malcolm nodded his head but he didn't phased into his wolf form instead he took a step back, careful to not surprise me since as being a wolf, I was easily distracted and I could jump over and attacked him instead.

He turned after a few feet away from me and then he went out from the vast common room.

We shall roam the land beneath our paws, I thought to them, growling as I turned and started leaping through the wide open door leading to an unobstructed path straight to the forest. The moon rose high at the dark sky as the other female wolves in shinny silvery-coats sprinted behind me. We will hunt tonight, I thought excitedly as lupine instinct washed over us.

I could feel the cold wind on my face as I sprinted up over a boulder and leaped across a wide stream, never letting the water touched any part of me.

The female wolves behind me separated into their ranks as the Betas sprinted inches behind me (Yes, I did have to elect Betas; unfortunately, this wasn't something I could dismiss. The female members considered being a Beta as a privilege and not a fun-blower like I did)

The lower ranks members sprinted behind us as we caught a fresh alluring scent of a mountain lion. I grinned in my thoughts sensing how grouchy and hungry the lion was.

Separate and encircle. I thought to all of them automatically as we dispersed through the forest, jumping over boulders and thick trees.

I could sense the Betas behind me. Jessica growled in anticipation as we smelled another two mountain lions nearby.

Jackpot! Woohoo! The older female wolf thought greedily, the first one who had said the 'we don't bite,' thingy at me. I smiled.

Strategy and pack tactics to overthrow the three lions formed in my mind as we neared the unsuspecting mountain lions. We were of about similar size to them definitely, larger than the 'normal' wolves, it would be a tough fight but worth every moment of it.

The lions would sense us of course but we were stronger and faster than the three of them combined. The mere fact that there were at least a hundred of us hunting as one functional unit.

This was why we lived so far away from human. There were so many of us, not to mention the hundreds more in the other three packs stretched far from here. The sight of a hundred beautiful silvery-coated colour wolves would both amaze and confuse the human, should they ever see us.

The human would bring unwanted attention to us but then again, there was no guarantees that they would leave the forest alive and in one piece if they stumbled with us while we were in pure instinctual hunting mode.

I crouched low stealthily as we neared the lions. They were alert of course; sniffing the air for possible threats, they wondered where we were. It was too late for them as I leaped high and scratched my sharp claws to the biggest lion among the three and sank my venomous sharp teeth deep into his neck. I could taste the rusty flow of fresh blood dribbling down me as I clamped tight on his neck, blocking his airway. He struggled beneath me, his claws wanting to take a swipe of me but it was useless. My silvery-hued golden eyes burnt with thirst of the fresh irresistible kill. The smell of more blood triggered my inner demons as my Betas and the other lower ranks overthrew the other two lions to its death.

My lion was a good fighter. Relentless to escape for its life, I admired his strength. I loved that in my prey; it made my hunt more enjoyable and satisfying. The lion continued to struggle, his claws never stopping to take a swipe at me but it felt like a feather caressing my body, tickling me like a little massage, he gave a final surrendering yelp as his last breath left him.

I had proven myself worthy in front of my pack.

I've hunted the biggest and strongest lion on my own.

I felt very victorious as I went up on my kill and howled loudly to my pack.

The Betas rolled over and displayed their bellies at me before approaching me and nuzzled at my blood-stained face. I snarled possessively at my kill but it was a natural reaction. They took a step back and displayed their bare furry necks at my primal instinctual behest.

The lower ranks started to pull the two dead lions with their sharp teeth. The Betas growled but allowed them to continue with their task. We shall dine exquisitely tonight. I snapped my teeth at the approaching lower ranks.

This is mine, I thought possessively as I clamped my teeth on the lion's severed bitten neck. They retreated, bowing their heads once again as I dragged my kill on my own back to the manor. It wasn't an easy feat dragging the heavy dead lion on my own but somehow I knew instinctively that I need to show to my new family that I was the worthy Alpha Female that James had chosen for them.

I dropped my kill just a few meters towards the Ruben Manor when my sensitive snout took a whiff of a vey familiar tempting scent. I broke into a sprint as fast as I could, leaping high, phasing back into my human form as I tackled James lovingly. We fell to the ground as I kissed him passionately on his lips, his hands caressing my bare back as I straddled him, my bare pussy right on his clothed hard-on. I knew the lower ranks had finally taken over and dragged my kill into the manor, following the others but I took no notice as I kissed him hungrily. It had been hours since I last saw him, to hold and caress him in my arms. The longing was killing me. I didn't even care that I was naked, blood-stained and sweaty from my first hunt with the female pack members. I only focused on one thing: James.

I started to rip open his shirt, throwing it aside and surrendering myself to the intense need towards him. Oh, how I missed him so much and it has only been hours since! I got it real bad. I kissed him fully on his mouth again, our tongue swirled, our hands caressing one another. I totally forgot where we were and how we were making out wide in the open space. Heck, I didn't give a damn about it.

I could hear the Betas giggling as they passed us but I took no notice as we embraced and kissed hungrily. I trailed my lips on his exposed neck, smelling his scent, memorizing it again and again. I felt insatiable.

I was about to release his wonderful cock from its prison when Malcolm cleared his throat. "Gracielle, your parents and a certain Miss Haylie Thorn are waiting for you inside," a hint of amusement in his voice.

I growled, feeling deeply annoyed with Malcolm for interrupting us but I knew that I had to behave well and composed since my family was here.

I had been living in Ruben Estate for a whole week now so it was naturally assumed that my family and friends would come and visit me. I got up as a lower rank member hurried to my side, already clothed; she presented me a robe which I accepted gratefully. I couldn't bear the thought of facing my family like this.

"Give me a few minutes please," I said as I tied the silky robes to my slim waist. "I think I need a shower, I reeked!"

Malcolm and James burst into laughter. The lower rank member broke into a toothy grin. I was definitely amusing them. James stood up and brushed away dirt from his shirt which I had literally ripped. He gave me a quick peck on my forehead and said, "You smelled delicious," he said, "I'd carry you to bed if you didn't have guests!"

I rolled my eyes at him. "I won't be long," I said as I went into the main door.

"I'll keep them company for you, love," James replied back with a bright smile on his handsome face.

*** I never realized how much I missed my family until I saw their bright smiling faces as I went into our living room. Dad was talking with James about strategies and tactics – ah, well, the usual things that men talked about. I realized that he had put on a new shirt. I grinned at him. I could even hear a bit on who won the latest football tournament. I hugged my mother tightly, my heart tugged as an unsuspected tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Honey, why the sad tears?" she asked me, wiping my tears away with her thumbs just like she always did when I fell and hurt myself silly when I was a little cub.

"I miss you, Mom," I hugged her again, "So much!"

Haylie hugged the two of us, forming a big familial bond. "How's life as an Alpha Female, Grace?" she asked me, "Fiorelle's been real bitchy since the Four Council acknowledged your mating," she groused crabbily, "I should have known that she was just acting all sweet and innocent when she first came to the pack. What a skank!"

I looked at Haylie with confusion. "What?"

Haylie sat down on the plush sofa. My Mom sat down next to me, sighing, combing my hair with her fingers like she used to do when I was little. "Ever since your mating has been official," Haylie started, "Jerry...." She paused, looking uncertain on how to term her words since I was after all, not a member of the Thorn Pack anymore. She bit her lip; the look on her face was like, 'what the heck! I don't care'. She looked at me. "Life at Thorn Manor isn't the same without you Gracielle," she admitted, "Jerry wasn't willing to let you go,"

I felt disgusted. "He mated with Fiorelle," I snapped. "That was his choice," I cast a glance at James, he seemed oblivious to the tension forming but I knew that he realized what was going on. He was such a good actor to compose himself calm. "Besides, I'm in love with my James," my voice swooned with yearning.

This time, James looked at me and smiled knowingly at me before talking again with my father. He decided to take him to his small office next door and show his priceless collection on all of the major baseball teams' signature and autographed merchandises – ah well, boys will still be boys.

Mom looked at me intently, "Although Fiorelle has been bitchy, there's a reason behind it," she started to explain the whole Fiorelle's choice of personality, "I heard rumours that Jerry had raped her after your acknowledgement and didn't touch her ever since," her chirpy voice dropped to a whisper, "We've seen him bringing a lower rank female into their quarter, each time, a different one,"

"Jerry's stupid," Haylie said, "Fiorelle's been the most bitchiest with your Mom,"

My eyes flashed angrily. "WHAT THE HELL??"

My mother groaned. "I told you to leave it alone, Haylie,"

"Gracie deserved to know the truth!" Haylie was fuming now, she looked at me, her eyes flashing with burning anger, "She demoted your Mom as a lower rank,"

I hissed. "How dare she?!"

"Dad just sit down and accepts everything that bitch gave you?!" I snarled at my mother.

She flinched. She shook her head to Haylie who bit her lips.

"She needs to know, forgive me," Haylie said to my mother before pulling me to another side and said, "Jerry demoted your father too,"

"BUT WHY? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS!!" I flung myself to my mother and gripped both of her arms.

"I think it's pretty obvious that he's doing this to vent his anger over losing you," Haylie answered, "And Fiorelle's decision to demote your mother just made it easier for him to demote your father as well,"

"Enough, Haylie!" my Mom snapped suddenly, "We are not the important thing here," she said, "What we should be concerned with is the strain that Jerry and Fiorelle are making to the pack," she looked at me, "If Fiorelle decides to tell her father about how her mate is still in love with her previous Beta, this might be the end of the Four Council as we know it,"

"Is that why Jerry's trying to provoke?" I hissed. "Stupid egoistic mutt!" I cursed him angrily.

"I think he's trying to indirectly make the Andashman Pack attack them first..." she didn't finish her words. She didn't have to since I fully understood what she meant. I sank down on the seat. Haylie looked at me carefully, calculating my behaviour.

"And the rest of the two packs will be forced to choose sides," I groaned. I really had thought that life would be less complicated after leaving Thorn Manor. I honestly believed that my life would be a lot happier here in Ruben Estate. I looked at my mother, finally realizing the tired dark circles on her beautiful eyes. She had never looked so tired before in her entire life. Guilt boiled in my veins as I knelt down on the floor, resting my head on her lap. "Mom, please don't go back to Thorn Manor," I pleaded, hoping she would see sense in my words, "Stay here," I said, my voice thick with regret and sadness, "James will allow it, you're his family too,"

My Mom caressed my hair lovingly. She smiled, "Don't worry honey," even after all of the vile things Jerry and Fiorelle did to them, she was still loyal to them. Damn them. "The pack doesn't entirely revolve around Jerry and his mate," she whispered, "Your father wouldn't want to back out without a fight, dear," there was secret in her voice. I looked at her, pleading with my eyes, hoping she would stay but to no avail, even I knew, how loyal wolves can be even if their alpha and his mate were acting like huge egoistic monsters.

I wished they would pay.

My fingers balled into tight fists; the dire need to phase and sprint hundreds of kilometers away to Thorn Manor was tempting. I wanted to gauge Fiorelle's eyes out. How dare she bully my parents after all of the kind things they had done to welcome her.

"Haylie?" I asked her but she smiled grimly at me.

A tear rolled down her pretty face, "We only came here because we begged," she confessed, "Many of us suffered but do not worry, we are strong," I knew from her tone that she was hiding something from me.

"We can't see you again after this, child," a voice startled me from behind. I turned, tears started to stream down my face as I embraced my father. "The alpha has commanded it,"

"More like condemning it," Haylie hissed.

I couldn't understand any of this. James sensed my sadness, he yearned to take me into his arms and comfort me. He wanted to ease my pain badly but he gave me space as he stood by my mother tear-streaked face.

"Is this a final good-bye?" I whispered brokenly.

My Dad flashed me a withering smile as he comforted his wife, his one and only soul mate, "We weren't supposed to tell you about this," he said, even after all of this, his voice didn't break, not even once. My father was a tough man; I always knew that he would never give up. This was the exact reason why he was chosen as second-in-command, the next leader, should anything happen to the wretched alpha and if there weren't any heirs present to receive the 'throne'. "Jerry forbade us. This was the only reason why he let us go and see you today but..." a mischievous glint in his eyes sparkled like diamond, "I am wiser than him, I know how to bend certain rules," I couldn't help but to smile faintly, now I knew where I got my mischievousness from.

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers
12