Just Being Wolfy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers

He jumped away from her; fury burnt in his eyes. She gasped as she knelt in front of him. "Forgive me," she cried, holding both of his legs automatically, "I – I -," but he cut her words sharply as he freed his legs from her grip and pushed her away.

"Who is the buffoon who dared to touch you?" he asked, growling angrily.

She sniffled but then anger started to wash over as she stood up and let her robes slid down on her body, leaving her naked to his angry eyes. "DON'T BLAME THIS ON ME!" she shrieked as she hit his chest with both of her hands. It didn't hurt him. "YOU – YOU BETRAY OUR BOND BY HUMPING THOSE SKANKY BITCHES!! YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR FINDING ANOTHER MAN TO LOVE ME!!" With that she crumpled on the wall, she touched both of his legs. He stiffened. "If you had loved me…I wouldn't have become like this," she whispered quietly but it was loud enough for him to hear it.

"How can I love a woman who I barely know?" he replied, strangely calm and yet she knew he was burning with anger inside, "I was perfectly in love with Gracielle. We were so happy together and then that stupid father of yours came to the Four Council and suggested ME, of all the eligible alphas to mate with you; his so-called perfect goddess of a daughter!"

"She was never meant to be with you," she cried as she stood up, "I – I was meant to be with you but you pushed me away into another man's arms! You – you make me feel disgusted with myself! We – we wouldn't have mated if YOU didn't have any feelings for me! Admit it! You're just angry that James took Gracielle away right under your nose!"

He growled but he didn't push her away; he folded his arms to his chest, "You're wrong Fiorelle," he stated confidently. "You'll see." he started to leave her but then he paused, without looking at her naked form, he added, "Put some clothes on Fiorelle, do you want other wolves to go all over you? I will find that oaf and he will be sorry to ever cross my path."

No…she thought as her knees buckled and she crumpled on the floor. "Don't!" but it was too late as he had left her alone in the bedchamber.

***

Jerry growled in anger as he slammed his fist on his desk. Christopher and Gregory watched at their alpha quietly. "How dare she?!" he fumed to himself, pacing left and right in front of them. "Damn her," he growled.

"Gracielle?" Gregory asked him.

Jerry's eyes glared at him abruptly. "No, you idiot," he groused, "Fiorelle,"

Christopher became white suddenly but before he could even control his emotions; Jerry growled at him. "What are you hiding from me?" he asked in a don't-mess-up-with-me tone.

Gregory looked at him. "Christopher?"

"Fiorelle tells lies," Christopher said suddenly as he stood up, "She just wants to have attention to herself! I – I didn't try to rape her today!"

Jerry slammed him to the wall with such force that the wall cracked. "YOU DID WAHAT????" he growled at him. Christopher quickly realized his mistake, "JUST BECAUSE I HAVE STOPPED MAKING LOVE WITH HER," he growled, "IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE'S UP FOR GRABS. SHE IS MY MATE EVEN IF I DIDN'T WANT HER BUT YOU ARE WRONG IF YOU THINK THAT SHE DOESN'T DESERVE RESPECT FROM YOU,"

"Please, Jerry, see sense in your words," Christopher pleaded, fear in his voice, "It's such a waste to such a perfect bo-," but before he could even finish his words, Jerry snapped his neck half effortlessly like a twig, Christopher didn't even see his death coming. He threw the dead body to the other side, growling.

Gregory gasped in shocked. He looked at the mad Jerry fearfully. Jerry looked at him, "LET THAT BE A FINE EXAMPLE IF YOU DARE TO CROSS PATH WITH ME," he roared.

"I – I never intend to, my Alpha," Gregory stammered anxiously.

Jerry sat down on his CEO-like chair and breathed out, trying to calm himself. He was confused with his protective reaction that burnt in him without he even realized it. He had just realized that he was defending his mate's honour. He shook the thought away mentally. He looked at Gregory’s pale face. "What is the news about our new recruits?"

Gregory morphed his frightened face to a very proud one. "I am pleased to tell you that I have assembled a very impressive number of recruits, they will be ready when the Ruben-Thorn Grand Feast happens,"

Jerry smiled a very wolfish grin as he looked out to the window and saw his pack doing their daily tasks. Then, he looked at Gregory, he pointed to the dead body and muttered, "Clean up the mess, will you?"

Soon, he thought to himself, I will have you in my arms, Gracielle…


TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!! – THANK YOU!!!!

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers
12