Just Being Wolfy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
545 Followers

"I've been too blinded with rage and selfishness to realize what I have in front of me, of what I truly feel." He closed the gap between them. "Rage made me a blind man. I didn't realize that I had fallen in love with you ever since we had mated. Anger and the feeling of betrayal overwhelmed my senses. All of my actions are inexcusable and unforgivable. I had raped you. I had hurt you. It only made sense for me to lose you."

She looked up at him, shocked with his last sentence. "Wh-what do you mean?"

He gave her a withering smile. "It is my fault that you went to another man's arms. I can't blame anyone but myself for losing your love. I'm setting you free, Fiorelle."

She gaped at him. Free? How? There was no way for them to separate. She looked at him desperately. She longed to wrap her arms around him but she didn't dare. "Free?" she was confused.

He smiled again as he withdrew a sharp dagger from his back pocket. He presented the dagger to her. "You can't be with that wolf if I'm still alive," he told her as he put the dagger in her hands. "After I'm dead, you're free to mate with him. I'm sure -," his voice broke, "I'm sure he will make you happier and -- and treat you better than I can ever did. I'm not a good wolf; I'm a big bad wolf, I deserve to die."

She stared at the dagger in her hand. She shook her head as she threw the dagger away from them. She embraced him tightly. She cried, "I'm in love with you!" she insisted, still crying. "The thing with Adrian was just a mistake! I was alone! I was hurt! Forgive me for betraying you and the bond!"

He shook his head. "I hurt you more," he insisted. "How can you love a monster?"

She kissed his lips but he was stiff and unwilling. "I admit that I wasn't in love with you when we first mated," she started, shaking her head. She had stopped crying. "When I first found out your desire to have Gracielle as Alpha Female Mistress, I was furious. I thought my anger was because of my not wanting to share but it took me a long time to finally figure out that I had fallen in love with you. It hurt me a lot when you -- you forced yourself onto me and -- and when you slept with those stupid bitches!" She paused at the look on his face. "Don't you believe me? Don't you see how desperately in love I am with you?" she asked him, caressing his bloodied cheek.

"I'm not worth it." he said. "Your father will rip my throat out and I'm waiting for it." He stood up. "I don't want to hurt you anymore, Fiorelle, my love."

His calling her as 'my love' brought fresh tears to her eyes. She sobbed, thinking that she almost had never gotten the chance to hear him call her that. He started to walk away from her when she stopped him, holding his hand to her. "Don't leave me alone, Jerry," she pleaded as she brought the hand which had been injured to her lips and kissed it gingerly. She wasn't afraid of him anymore. "Don't leave me alone..." she repeated as his denial finally crumbled into smithereens and he enveloped her in his strong arms.

He kissed her forehead gently. "How can I leave you when you hold me so tightly?" he managed the little joke. She laughed quietly.

"You can't." she answered back.

"I have so many sins to atone for." he whispered. "I have caused our pack so much pain."

"They'll forgive you." she said confidently. "You are the rightful alpha."

"Yes, I may be the rightful alpha and they may forgive me but I am certain that I will have to fight for their approval and respect," he replied back.

She pulled him to the bathroom, "Let me run you a warm bath and clean those injuries before they get infected." she said as she pushed open the bathroom door.

"Why are you still so nice to me, Fiorelle?" he asked her as she turned open the tap on the bathtub. "After all of the things I've done to you..." he shook his head.

"Because I love you." she replied nonchalantly as she took off her clothes.

"What are you doing?" he asked him witheringly.

She grinned at him, "Giving you a bath of course!" She started to take his clothes off as well and for that moment, she finally felt blissful and at peace.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!! -- THANK YOU!!!

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
545 Followers
12