Just Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let go of you when I'm ready," he said, and then crushed his mouth down on hers.

His mouth assaulted hers. His lips were hard and demanding. The sensations spun through her, mixing desire with panic and confusion. She had to make him stop, she thought. Then his tongue parted her lips and slipped into her mouth and she felt the heat inside her build. Just a another moment, then I'll make him stop, she told herself. She gave herself over to the kiss, surrendering herself to his assault. His body pressed harder against hers and the counter cut sharply into her back. The pain brought her senses back and she realized what she was letting him do. She started to struggle again.

He pulled his lips from hers and listened to her ragged breathing. Her chest was moving up and down with each breath, pushing those glorious breasts up against his body. He wanted nothing more than to pull her clothes off and take her there on the kitchen counter.

"Please," she said on a choked sob. "Let me go."

He released her wrists, but kept her body trapped between him and the counter. He could see the fear and panic swirling in her eyes. But he could also see the repressed desire. "Don't tell me that you didn't want this," he said sharply. "You were kissing me back. You wanted this as much as I did." She bit back tears and tried unsuccessfully to steady her voice. "Please, Scott. Let me go. I need to go home now." Tears welled up in her eyes and she tried to blink them back.

He moved back a few inches, but her tears spiked his temper. "Don't you dare cry," he commanded. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want me." He fixed his gaze on hers.

She tried to open her mouth, to tell him that she didn't want him and he should leave her alone. But the words caught in her throat and she couldn't speak at all. Shame and confusion warred within her. She turned away from him and managed to push past him. She scooped up all her papers and shoved them in her bag. She wanted to make a run for the door, but her legs felt like cement and she couldn't seem to move. All she could do was stand there and grip the back of the chair.

He came up behind her, grabbed her arm, and turned her towards him. "You're not leaving," he said.

She swallowed her tears and tried to push his hand away, but her strength was no match for his.

He swung her around and backed her up against the counter again. Then he reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her coat. She tried weakly to swat at his hands, but he just brushed her hands aside. He continued unbuttoning the coat and then used both hands to push it apart and off her shoulders. It slid down her arms to her elbows and trapped her arms against her sides.

"Please..." she pleaded.

"Please what?" Scott watched those marvelous breasts heave gently against the silky purple fabric of her camisole with each labored breath she took. He could imagine how they would feel in his hands, how they would taste when his mouth closed around them. He licked his lips and looked her in the eyes.

"Please stop..." she said softly. He was looking at her like he was going to gobble her up from head to toe. The thought made her knees feel weak. Here he was, forcing her like this, and she could feel herself getting turned on from his intense, suggestive stare. What was wrong with her?

"You don't really want me to stop, do you?" he said as he grinned at her. He turned her around and held onto her arms from the back. "Walk," he said and maneuvered her through the living room and down a hallway. He led them to his bedroom, where a huge king-size, four-poster bed was centered in the room and covered with an emerald green bedspread.

She swallowed when she saw that it was his bedroom. Was he really going to do this to her? Was he going to rape her? She couldn't believe this. This couldn't be happening.

He pulled her jacket off the rest of the way and pushed her towards the bed. "Sit," he instructed firmly. "And behave. Trust me, you don't want to piss me off." He went back to the door and turned a key in the lock, then tucked the key into his pocket. He kept an eye on her as he walked over to draw the curtains shut. Then he sat down in a large, plush green chair that was facing the bed.

"Stand up," he commanded, "and take off your skirt. I've been driving myself crazy wondering what you have on under that thing."

She shivered at the look in his eye. "Please, Scott," she pleaded one more time. "Please just let me go. We can forget this ever happened. I swear I'll never breathe a word about it to anyone. Just let me go." She stood and took a hesitant step forward.

"I said take off your damn skirt," he said impatiently. She could see the angry spark in his eyes.

She took a deep breath and reached behind herself to undo the hook at the back of the skirt. She unzipped the skirt, and then slid it down and stepped out of it. She laid it on the bed and then shut her eyes against the indignity. How could this be happening? Things like this didn't happen to her.

Scott's eyes darkened with desire as she slipped out of the skirt. She had some sexy little secrets, didn't she? A lacy purple garter belt was holding up sheer, black stockings. The little triangle of her panties didn't leave much to the imagination. His mouth watered.

"Look at me," he said. She forced herself to open her eyes. "You have a unique mix of styles, don't you?" he commented. "I can't help but think that since you wore this over here, you wanted to me to see it." He leered at her. "I knew you wanted me. You can't deny it any more."

She shook her head and almost started to object, but she saw the temper starting to flare up in his eyes again. She swallowed her protests and looked down at the thick, beige carpet.

He stood up and crossed to her. She started to tremble, not knowing what he would do next. He used a finger to lift her chin and forced her to look him in the eyes. "Tell me how much you want me." He ran his thumb over her lips.

She stared at him, but words wouldn't come.

His hand circled around her throat and squeezed gently. "Tell me," he said again. "Tell me how much you want me to fuck you."

She nodded her head, hoping that would satisfy him. His hand squeezed harder around her throat and she gasped for breath.

"I want to hear you say it." His other hand reached up to cup one of her large, heavy breasts. He ran his thumb over the nipple.

She was mortified when she felt the nipple harden and felt warmth and wetness collecting between her thighs.

"I want you," she said, so softly he had to lean closer to hear her.

"Say it again." His thumb and forefinger pulled at her nipple. "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

She whimpered a little as the hand around her throat tightened. "I want you..." Her voice shook. "I want you to fuck me." It came out as a whisper.

"That's a good girl," he said. "See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" His fingers pulled busily at her nipple and she bit her lip to try to keep back a moan of pleasure that was welling up inside her. He looked into her eyes and grinned. "You like this, don't you?" His other hand left her throat and he pulled on both nipples together. The moan escaped through her lips and she felt her knees weaken.

He laughed at her. "You're such a naughty girl. I can't believe you're getting turned on when I'm forcing you to do this." He continued to tug at her nipples, getting rougher and rougher with each pull.

She couldn't believe how good it felt. She shook her head in denial, but there was no doubt that her body was betraying her. "Please, please," she begged. "We shouldn't be doing this." She knew her panties were getting damp and she worried that he would discover how turned on she was becoming.

"Stop that," he said roughly. "Stop whining. I know you want this. And even if you didn't, I would still have to have you. You're so damn hot. I've been wanting to slide myself into you since the first day we met."

She groaned at the thought and felt her pussy start throbbing. Her panties were drenched and she knew that she wanted nothing more than for him to fuck her. But it was wrong... She had to stop it.

She gathered her strength and then pulled away and pushed towards the door. He caught her before she had gotten three steps from him and he shoved her back on the bed. He climbed on the bed and straddled her at the waist. He pinned her arms down with his hands. She kicked her legs, trying to move him off of her body.

"Stop that. Stop that right now." His voice was strong and she was more scared than she'd ever been before. She stopped struggling beneath him and after a moment she was able to choke back her tears.

"That's better." He released her arms. "Are you going to behave now?" He eyed her suspiciously. She nodded weakly and took a deep breath to try to calm herself down.

He crawled off the bed and she almost sighed in relief. Maybe he would let her go now. She started to sit up, but he pushed her down again.

"Stay there." He moved around the bed and removed one of her shoes, then the other. He reached for the strap on her garter and felt her muscles tense. "Just relax," he said, in a surprisingly soothing voice.

She felt his fingers brushing her thighs. She was worried that he would touch her and realize how wet she was, and how turned on she must have been. But he simply unhooked one stocking, then the other, and pulled them off of her slowly.

"Lie diagonally across the bed," he instructed.

She moved so that her head was at the top left corner of the bed and her feet were at the bottom right corner.

"Put your hands over your head." He moved around the bed so that he was standing near her head. Slowly, she raised her arms over her head. The motion caused her breasts to push up and out and he felt himself getting hard thinking about fucking her between those beautiful tits. He took one of the stockings and tied it around her wrists. Then he looped it around the bedpost and tied it around her wrists again.

"There we go," he said. "Now maybe you'll behave a little better."

She swallowed and nodded. He had tied her to the bed. The knots were tight--already they were cutting at her wrists. She was stuck there for now. She knew she would have to be careful not to make him angry again.

He climbed on the bed with her and began to play with her nipples again. "You have such gorgeous tits," he said. "Now if we could just get this out of the way," he said, indicating the camisole, which was stretched tightly over her breasts. He reached over and opened a drawer in the little table beside the bed. Tina felt panic claw at her throat when she saw that he was pulling out a small, sharp knife.

He smiled down at her as he recognized the fear in her eyes. "Don't worry," he said, "I'm not going to hurt you. I wouldn't want to scar that lovely skin." He examined the tip of the knife in the light from the bedside lamp. "But we do need to get rid of this, don't we?"

He slid the tip of the knife under the edge of the camisole, by her belly button. He pressed the blade slowly upwards, catching just the fabric as he did.

Her heart was pounding and she tried not to breathe, worrying that the slightest movement might cause the knife to slip. He seemed to be enjoying her fear.

"Shall we do it quickly and get it over with?" he taunted. "Or do you want me to go slowly and draw out the process?" He lifted the knife higher and she could hear the fabric beginning to rip. "Might as well get it over with," he said with a smile.

With one strong pull the camisole ripped down the middle and the knife lifted free of the fabric.

Tina let out a small cry of relief. Her body was shaking and her pulse was racing. She concentrated on forcing air in and out of her lungs.

Scott stood next to the bed with a delighted twinkle in his eye. "You weren't worried, were you, darling?" He set the knife down on the table. "See, that wasn't so bad." She trembled.

"And look what we have now." He pushed aside the pieces of fabric and feasted his eyes on her enormous, round breasts. He stroked a hand reverently over one and then over the other. He pulled roughly on a nipple and her hips arched involuntarily. He smiled. "You like to have your nipples pulled, don't you?" He pulled harder at the nipple, twisting and pinching and causing her sigh heavily.

He lifted an eyebrow as he looked her in the eyes. "Can't deny it now, can you?" he teased. His hand stroked over a breast, across her tummy, and down to her hips. "I bet you're really wet." He grinned. "Actually, I bet you're soaked. And if you are, I'll know the truth. I'll know how bad you want me to fuck you."

His hand moved slowly towards her pussy and he cupped her through her wet panties.

He smiled widely. "Well now, you seem to be a little damp down here." He caressed her through her panties and enjoyed how she pushed her hips reluctantly against his hand. Then he grabbed hold of the panties and yanked.

She gasped as they tore off of her and he held them up in his hand.

"Want to feel how wet you were?" He pressed the wet panties against her cheek. "Are you going to try to tell me you want me to stop? 'Cause it won't work any more. I know what a naughty girl you are, getting all excited when I'm forcing you to strip and tying you to my bed. You want me," he gloated. "And I'm going to make you beg me to fuck you."

He straddled her body again, this time lower, across her thighs, preventing her from kicking. He leaned over and brought his mouth down close to hers. "Your lips are so soft," he said gently. I can't wait to feel them wrapped around my cock." He grinned as he kissed her, preventing her protests.

Tina's heart beat painfully in her chest. His lips pressed against hers firmly, not giving her a chance to catch her breath. He was going to make her suck on him, she thought desperately. She had never done that before, and she didn't want to do it now. Her anticipation was building as she wondered what other things he would make her do. But it was so hard to think clearly when his lips were teasing hers so skillfully. Again, she felt herself giving in to him and kissing him back.

He felt her surrender to his kiss and was darkly delighted. He nibbled on her full lower lip and then nipped it with his teeth as he pulled back from the kiss. He sat up and ran his hands over her breasts. They were smooth and honey-colored like the rest of her skin. Large and firm, with pinkish areolas and rock-hard nipples that were twice as wide as pencil erasers. He lowered his mouth to her left breast and began to suckle.

Tina tried unsuccessfully to hold back her moan of delight. He was sucking the nipple up into his mouth, running over and over it with his tongue and nibbling at it with his teeth. She wanted to beg him to suck harder, and she was shocked with herself for even thinking about it. His mouth attacked her breast and she felt her hips rocking up against his body. He watched her close her eyes from the pleasure and he grinned to himself. He pulled back for a moment and replaced his mouth with his hand.

"You naughty girl," he said sharply. Her eyes flew open. "You love this." He pulled hard on her nipple, squeezing it tight and twisting it between his fingers. Traces of pain mixed with the pleasure that was overwhelming her. "Admit it," he demanded. "Tell me how bad you want this." His hands switched to her other breast and she moaned in appreciation.

"I want it," she whimpered, as her body betrayed her yet again.

"How much?" he asked.

"I want it very much," she said between gasping breaths.

"Beg me not to stop." He pulled hard on both nipples now, assaulting them with quick, strong fingers. She could feel that her pussy was soaking wet and she felt like she might come just from the sensations from her nipples.

"Please, don't stop," she said softly.

He stopped and she groaned. "Do better than that."

"Please, Scott, please," she begged. "Don't stop. Please don't ever stop pulling on my nipples." She bucked her body beneath him and wished she wasn't tied up so that she could pull his head down to her breasts.

"That's my girl." He bent his head down and attacked her breasts with his teeth and tongue. His lips wrapped around one nipple then the other, driving her crazy and bringing her closer and closer to a climax. At the peak of the frenzy, he stopped and crawled off the bed.

"No!" she cried. "Don't stop. Please don't stop." She looked at him with urgent eyes. "I need you, don't leave me like this." He just laughed. "I'm going to go get a beer." He crossed to the door and unlocked it with the key from his pocket. "Now, don't you go anywhere," he laughed to himself as he looked at her--spread-eagled and tied down, nipples red and swollen. He closed the door behind himself and she heard the lock click as he turned the key from the outside.

*****

Tina lay in the dark of the bedroom. She wasn't sure how long Scott had been gone. It seemed like hours.

She had rolled on her side in an attempt to relieve the pain of having her arms tied above her head. It hadn't helped much. She continued wriggling her fingers, trying to keep the blood circulating to her hands. She had tried several times to get loose, with no success. She listened carefully for any sign that Scott was returning.

Then she heard it, the sound of the key in the door. She scooted quickly back into the position he had left her in. The door swung open slowly, and light poured in from the hallway. She squinted her eyes against the brightness and heard him enter the room and pull the door closed. He locked it again. When he crossed the room and switched on a lamp on the dresser, soft light filled the bedroom. She eyed him warily, but kept her mouth shut. Panic and desire were building inside her again as she wondered what he would do to her now.

Scott had spent a quiet hour watching TV, eating dinner, and enjoying a couple of beers. He felt good. He liked knowing that she was in his room, tied to his bed, waiting for his command. If he had felt a few twinges of guilt in the last hour, the beer had washed them away. He crossed the room and stood next to the bed, looking straight down into her eyes. "So, how are you, my naughty little girl?" He asked, tracing a finger down her cheek.

She eyed him cautiously. "I'm fine," she lied, but the break in her voice revealed the truth. He sat on the edge of the bed and took his shirt off. "Are you ready to have some more fun?" She nodded and stared at his chest. It was strong and smooth. His shoulders were broad and his body was well shaped and sturdy. Much to her dismay, she felt drawn to his body and couldn't help imagining what it would feel like to run her hands over his shoulders and softly kiss his chest and stomach. She sighed quietly, thinking there was no way she was going to escape this encounter with any dignity left.

He watched the expressions flit over her face. Fear, embarrassment, longing. He stood and unbuttoned his pants. Her eyes darted down to his crotch and then back up to stare at the ceiling. He unzipped and then removed his shorts and tossed them across the room to land on the dresser. She couldn't stop herself from looking.

He was wearing navy briefs that clung to his body. She could see the bulge in them and her gaze flicked quickly up to his face to see that he was watching for her reaction. She didn't know what to say or what to do, so she lay there, staring at him as he stared at her. She waited for him to remove his briefs and climb on top of her, hoping that it would be over soon and that he would let her go home.

But instead he sat next to her on the bed and lowered his mouth to hers. He kissed her firmly, slid a hand behind her head, and sucked on her sore lip. Warmth and desire spread through her. Confused and ashamed, she admitted to herself that she didn't want the assault to stop. He tilted her head back slightly and nibbled on her jaw, then trailed his mouth down to her neck. He fastened his teeth there and sucked hard, knowing he would leave a mark on her smooth skin. Her body heated and she groaned softly.