Just Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

However Emily was now almost 100% sure Hanna Marin wasn't straight. Her best friend's body was responding to her better than Emily could have possibly hoped, suggesting not only that Hanna was not simply bi-curious but may in fact be a closet lesbian. And if Hanna was, regardless of whether they ended up together, Emily wanted to give her the best first time possible. Which yes, she would do anyway, but it would mean so much more if Hanna really was a lesbian and this was her first time. And if she was bi, well then Emily would prove to her that at least when it came to eating pussy girls were way better than boys.

As far as Hanna was concerned Emily had already proven that. True, she didn't have a ton of experience with guys or girls, in fact it was just Caleb and he had only done it a couple of times, but Emily had totally blown him out of the water. And the crazy part was it felt like Emily was holding back the entire time, Hanna actually a little afraid to ask her friend to give her everything she's got because what she was already receiving seemed to be melting her mind. If Emily really started trying it might destroy her, but as time passed and those wonderful licks made Hanna increasingly desperate to cum destruction seemed like it would be worth it.

Hanna wasn't even sure she could get out the right words in the right order to ask for more, the blonde pulling one of her pillows over her face as a series of incoherent jargon and swear words fell out of her mouth. She also wanted to keep her moans, groans, whimpers and cries as soft as possible so her Mom wouldn't hear them. Partly because it would be embarrassing, but mostly because her Mom might ask Emily to leave, and Hanna couldn't bear the thought of that. At least not until the other girl made her cum, the thought that that was what she so desperately wanted right now making her blush.

"Ems, please... I need... I need to cum. Ooooooooh Goooooodddddddd, I need you to make me cum. Ohhhhhhhhh please Em, make me cum, make me-" Hanna finally whispered, then her eyes went wide, then when tents before she relaxed as the most wonderful feeling of euphoria washed over her.

Luckily she had the presence of mind to take the pillow she had slightly removed from her face enough to clearly whisper those words and shove it so hard against her face that she couldn't breathe properly. That was the only way she could even hope to contain her screams of pleasure as for the first time in her life Hanna came in another girl's mouth. Hanna came in one of her best friends' mouths, the friend she was most closest to making her cum harder than her boyfriend ever had by a mile.

The entire time she could feel her best friend Emily Fields sucking the cum out of her and greedily gulping it down, that overwhelming fact on top of all the other overwhelming fact making Hanna cum over, and over, and over again. There were other reasons for those orgasms, but Hanna was barely aware of them. All Hanna really knew was that she was in heaven, and she had been wasting so much time. All that time she had been trying to make it work Caleb, she could have been with Emily, feeling this life changing pleasure. It was a mistake she didn't want to make again.

Emily had loved the way Hanna tasted from the very first lick, but as with the case with every other girl she had gone down on pussy cream didn't compare to girl cum, and thus Hanna's cum was the greatest thing she'd ever tasted. The second it hit her taste buds she became a woman possessed, Emily pressing her mouth as firmly as possible over Hanna's cunt and frantically gulping down the heavenly liquid which escaped from it, the lesbian teen refusing to miss a single drop.

That first time she succeeded, and the second, and the third, Emily ramming her tongue harder than ever into Hanna and fucking her friend with it until she got another mouthful of heaven. On that fourth time she hadn't removed her tongue fast enough, and had accidentally hit Hanna's G-spot on the way out which made the blonde buck upwards, smashing the brunette's face and disorientating Emily momentarily. It was long enough for her to get a face full of girl cum, and while that was enjoyable Emily cursed herself for not being able to swallow everything her friend had to give her.

Switching tactics Emily rammed two fingers inside her friend and fucked her with them to the next climax, replacing them with her mouth just in time to get every drop of the fifth orgasm. So she repeated that for a little while, keeping her mouth and tongue busy by sucking and licking Hanna's clit. Of course, perhaps inevitably, she couldn't resist just keeping her fingers inside Hanna for an orgasm or two, just so she would know the sensation of Hanna Marin squeezing down on her fingers when she came. Just in case this was a one time thing.

No, Emily decided. This couldn't just be a one time thing. Hanna just tasted too good to be wasted on a man, who would probably spend the whole time shoving his dick into her and not sampling this heavenly treat. Besides, she was making Hanna cum so hard, and so easily, Emily was convinced that her best friend was a lesbian just like her. She had to be. She had to show Hanna Marin that she was a lesbian, Emily's sex crazed mind becoming so obsessed with that mission that she finger and tongue fucked her best friend to countless orgasms, constantly switching tactics to make sure the climaxes were that much more intense.

"No, stop." Hanna whimpered softly.

Eyes wide with fright Emily looked up at her best friend and asked, "Hanna, what's wrong?"

"It's, it's too much." Hanna whined, "I just, I just can't cum anymore."

With a wicked smile crossing her face Emily told her friend, "Yes you can, I believe in you Han."

"No." Hanna whimpered again.

"Just one more, please?" Emily begged, "I know I can make you cum again. I just know it."

"I don't doubt it." Hanna softly laughed, "But if you do I'm not going to be able to return the favour."

"So don't." Emily shrugged, "I don't mind. Getting to please you is enough for me."

That was really tempting. Extremely tempting, Hanna's entire body aching for her to just lay back and let Emily Fields do what she apparently does best. Because seriously, no wonder Emily was such a ladies girl, she was amazing at lesbian sex. But Hanna had to focus on not being selfish. She just had too. Because she refused to receive such an amazing experience without returning any of it.

"Just once." Hanna offered weakly, "Just let me make you cum once, then you can do whatever you want."

Emily just stared at her for a few long seconds, clearly debating this, then the brunette effortlessly unhooked her bra and pushed down her panties before painfully slowly she crawled up the blonde's body until they were face to face, her boobs pressing into Hanna's again and so wonderfully. Most of her sweaty body was pressed against her own, but it was particularly their boobs and their rock hard nipples that Hanna focused on. For a few seconds at least, then Emily gently took her right hand and pushed her index and middle finger into her mouth, sucking those digits slowly and erotically. Then Emily guided Hanna's hands down to her extremely wet womanhood.

Not needing to be told Hanna immediately started rubbing, Emily initially scolding her for being too rough but she quickly slowed down to a steady rhythm and then built up the pace to pretty much what it was before. The difference was the little squeaks and cries that Emily was letting out was now of pure pleasure, Hanna convinced that she could make her lesbian friend just with this simple act. And she was pretty sure that was Emily's intention, her sweet friend not pushing her to do anything else. And it was tempting, but after what Emily had just done for her, it just wasn't enough in Hanna's opinion.

"HANNA! Oh-" Emily began crying out, only to be silenced by Hanna's lips.

Hanna then thrust her tongue into Emily's mouth just like she'd shoved her fingers into her pussy, the blonde trying not to focus on the fact that she was finger banging her best friend because rather than putting her off it pushed Hanna even further to another climax, and that wasn't acceptable. Not until she made Emily cum. Luckily that proved to be easy, Hanna grinning in triumph as she felt the other girl trembling against her, and quivering around her fingers, the knowledge that she just made her experienced lesbian best friend cum for her overwhelming.

It wasn't the strongest orgasm Emily had ever had, but it was intensely satisfying, and a mind trip rivalling her first time with Maya and the first time with Ali. Not wanting to dwell on the lover she had lost to a psychopath or the one that kept jerking her around Emily focused on Hanna. Dear, sweet, wonderful if a little dim Hanna Marin, the inexperienced girl who had just made her cum. Her best friend had just made her cum, Emily still quivering around her closest friend's finger as she was overwhelmed by the need to fuck this girl into unconsciousness.

Ultimately it was not that hard a task. All it took was little more attention on Hanna's clit and the blonde went from smugly kissing and fingering her back to just lying there and whimpering into her mouth as Emily took complete control over her and the situation. Then there was just a few more thrusts, and then Hanna was cumming again, and again, and again, and then the kiss was broken as the intensity just became too much for the poor blonde.

After that Emily gently pulled her fingers from Hanna's cunt and then put them up to her mouth to suck some cleaning. She then mirrored the process by guiding Hanna's hand out of her and to her lips, Emily acting even more cautious as not to awaken the sleeping beauty. Then scooped as much girl cum and pussy cream from her face and put it into her mouth. Then when there was no more of that, and because she just couldn't resist, Emily used her tongue to clean Hanna's pussy. She wasn't proud of particularly the last thing, but Emily just couldn't help it. Hanna tasted so good.

Then, as her libido faded, Emily remembered what a mistake this could be if Hanna turned out to be the prototypical straight girl who was just curious what it would be like to experiment. She loved Hanna, maybe more than she ever realised, and staring down at her beautiful face looking so peaceful Emily really wanted for this to be something other than sex. Then again, she'd just settle for remaining friends with this wonderful girl.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12