Just Curious Ch. 10

Story Info
Thursday - back to work, then to an unusual movie theater.
22.5k words
4.8
18.4k
13

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as her body relaxes into sleep. As gently as I can, I remove the blindfold, the earplugs, and the handcuffs, tossing them onto the floor. My little minx. I decide to leave the collar on, but I unclip the leash and toss it on the floor also. I watch her for a long time. First her face nuzzles into my neck. Then she rolls over, pressing her hands against my chest. I have to chuckle as her leg wiggles its way between mine. I lift my leg enough to let hers slip between them. She lets out a small contented sigh, and settles in for a deep sleep.

An inexperienced, untrained pain slut. The possibilities are running through my mind. My responsibilities toward her are next. Followed by all those damn promises I had to make to Jared. Stupid little fucker. He has no right to dictate how I use her. He's not her father. He's not her master. I close my eyes as I try to clear my thoughts. I wrap my arms around her and she makes a little cooing sound in her sleep. There's so much I want to do with her. To her. Just over two days remain and a laundry list of 'can't do/don't do's' from Jared make my options limited. We have to be up in two hours and I could use a nap. I close my eyes and settle in, drifting off the sleep with a gorgeous redhead wrapped in my arms.

Chapter 10 (Thursday)

Awwww. What the fuck is that? DEET DEET DEET DEET As I start to turn away from the noise, the earth starts moving under me. Well, now I'm awake. DEET DEET DEET DEET It's Marcus. Grumbling, he curls his arm around me so he can get at the offending watch. DEET DEET DE... I'm lying almost on top of him now. He starts shifting and stretching. When he moves his leg, my skin sticks to his. I look under the covers. Ahh gross. We're stuck together. "That's nasty!"

Marcus laughs. "Sorry little minx. You were fast asleep within minutes, and I just didn't have the energy to clean us up." With a little maneuvering, we get ourselves separated. It's question time again. I don't hesitate to answer them. I found it best to answer with the first thing I think of. Why did I come to his room? What did I expect when I knocked on the door? How did it feel to wear a collar? (My hand reached up to touch the soft leather still around my neck as I answered.) Did I enjoy the blindfold? The earplugs? Did it make the experience more or less intense? Etc. Etc.

My head is resting on his chest when he's finally satisfied. "I was very happy with you last night. You were spectacular." He kisses the top of my head.

"Do I get a reward?" I've wanted to ask him something, but I'm not sure how.

Pfft. "No! Not after the panty incident. God those were awful. Whoever invented underwear should be shot, set on fire, ground up, and fed to goldfish." I giggle, assuming whoever that was is long dead already. Marcus works the collar around so he can remove it and tosses it on the floor.

We lie together quietly for a while, neither of us willing to get out of bed yet. "Why did you ask for a reward? If you want something, you can always ask." He pets my hair gently. "Although begging would be preferable." I don't have to see him to know he's smirking.

I'm not sure I can ask yet. He doesn't pressure me. We just lie there as the minutes tick by. He's still petting my hair. "Marcus. Can you, I mean.... Marcus, do you want to fuck my ass?" There. I said it. Now I feel like an idiot.

The room is deathly silent. He's stopped playing with my hair. "What?"

"I'm sorry. Nevermind." God, I'm such a moron.

He's moving out from under me, hoisting himself up on his elbow so he can look down at me. "Don't be sorry. I just wasn't sure I heard you correctly. Did you just ask for anal sex?"

I knew I should have just kept my mouth shut. With a hand on my chin he pulls it until I'm looking up at him. "Don't be ashamed to ask for anything you think you need or want. We're exploring your sexuality here, so you have a say in what goes on. Tell me again. Please."

He doesn't seem mad or shocked. I take a deep calming breath. "When I was with Dustin he was going to do it. He had these things in me."

"Anal Plugs. They're used to stretch the sphincter and the anal canal to make penetration easier on both parties."

"Yeah. Anal plugs. He had Harper put in different sizes while he was away. When he came back he was going to do it. But he didn't. I guess. I don't know. I think I want to try it. I heard that it hurts, but I trust you. I don't think you'd hurt me. I don't know." I'm babbling so I stop talking altogether.

Marcus can tell I'm embarrassed. He kisses me and thanks me for telling him what I want. "Let me think about this, OK. We only have two days left. I'm not saying 'no', but I just can't answer you right now." He rolls off the bed and helps me up. Uggh Everything is sore. And sticky. Marcus gives me a fairly thorough inspection, looking for bruises or scratches. "I have to go in to work this morning. Which means it's shower time for you. I want you squeaky clean, got it?"

"Yes Marcus." He spins me toward the door, and spanks my ass. I head for the door, but stop when I see a bunch of stuff on the floor. I scoop up the crop, the handcuffs, the blindfold, the earplugs, the collar and the leash and place them on the nightstand. I turn to see Marcus watching me, he's smiling. I turn and head out the door to my bedroom to take a shower. I didn't know it at the time, but that would be the last night I would be put to sleep in 'my room'.

The shower is cool and refreshing. I scrub the remnants of last night off my thighs and stomach. I wash my hair and brush my teeth. There's no dress on the bed waiting for me, so I pad down the carpeted hallway to Marcus's room. I hear him talking with someone. He seems agitated, almost forcefully calm. I open the door and wait in the doorway.

"No. I told you already, I haven't broken my word. I'm asking you to rescind all those damn stipulations you put on me. You're doing her more harm than good."

He showered and dressed in a casual suit, his wet hair still spiky in places. I watch as he paces back and forth in his bare feet, listening to the other person on the phone. "I'm not putting ideas in her head. Jesus, you're paranoid! How do you think she feels when she asks for something, which is hard enough in a situation like this, and I have to make up some stupid excuse or ignore her?"

More pacing. He sees my reflection in the mirror. His face it unreadable as he goes back to pacing. I step into the room. I think this is about me. "No. No. No. You're not her father. You're not her master. What gives you the right..." His pacing becomes shorter and faster. He hasn't kicked me out so I walk to the foot of the bed and kneel on the floor. I don't know why I did that, it just felt right. I watch as the conversation goes on. Is he talking to Dustin?

"I understand that you care about her. She's very special. But you're not helping her. I'm frustrated. She's frustrated. I've taken her as far as I can, and she's barely begun to shine. I'm asking you to trust me. I will not harm her. I swear it. But you need to rescind the demands you made on me. For her sake."

He sits down on the bed as the other person is talking to him. He puts his hand on my head leaning me into his thigh. I can feel the warmth on my cheek through the soft material.

He sounds exasperated. "Jared, you're focusing on what you want, not what she needs. Think about your friend. She is safe. She is cared for. I promise you that. And she is just starting to come out of her shell. She's made huge progress." This makes complete sense now. This is something Jared would do. Marcus doesn't have a chance in hell to change Jared's mind. I reach up and place my hand over his. He takes the phone away from his ear.

I mouth the word 'please' to him and hold up my hand for the phone. I know Jared. I know he thinks he knows best, and how stubborn he is defending what he thinks he knows. Marcus won't be able to talk him down. Marcus hands me the phone, watching me silently. I make my voice as calm as possible. "Jared?" Marcus places his hand on my head again, petting my wet hair.

I listen as Jared goes on a full blown rant. I interrupt him after only a few moments. "Jared. Listen to me." I wait as the other side goes silent. "You have to let me go, Jared. Please. You have to let me go."

That's all I need to say. I hand the phone back to Marcus. "It's me again. ... No, I didn't force her to say that. I told you already, you're paranoid."

The conversation goes on; it looks like Marcus is getting what he wants. The only thing Jared still insists on is that I am on a plane Saturday morning heading home. Marcus swears to this several times, but it looks like Marcus gets everything else he wanted. The conversation ends and Marcus hangs up.

He just stares at me for the longest time. "What are you thinking, girl?"

"I don't want to go home yet."

He gets a sad smile; we both know what he promised Jared. "Did you mean what you said this morning? Do you really want to have anal sex?"

So apparently that was one of Jared many conditions. "I'm curious. And a bit scared. But I trust you. I know you won't hurt me. Well, not too much anyway."

He rubs a hand over his face. "I need more time." I don't think he was saying that to me, he just said it out loud. "We only have two days, did you want to try it today, or wait for tomorrow? Today would be a little bit more intense preparation wise, but if we wait till tomorrow and you enjoy it, we won't have much chance to do it again. What do you think?"

"Enjoy it? I never thought if I'd enjoy it or not. I just wanted to try it. What do you think is best?"

"It's up to you. And yes, some women enjoy anal sex. There are pros and cons for both, but you haven't disappointed me yet. And no matter what you decide, you won't disappoint me this time. We'll make the best of whatever you decide."

I don't want to be nervous about this any longer than absolutely necessary. "Today then. Let's do it today." I watch his face to see if he's happy, but I still can't read him.

"OK. Give me a sec. We need some stuff." He goes out of the room and I wait there on the floor. He comes back quickly with a small box, a tube of something, and a black dress. He sits on the floor next to me and flips open the box. As expected, it's four anal plugs. These are gloss black with a shiny silver swirl through them. "I need your ass. Put your face on the floor right there." I turn away from him and place my face where he pointed.

His hands are on my ass, and soon a gooey, slippery finger is circling my anus. He's talking to me, describing everything he's doing and why. He tells me to exhale and relax. I do, and he presses a finger inside my ass. Repeatedly he does this, sometimes adding more lube. He tells me to relax again, and it feels like a second finger is added. That one causes me to groan. "Breath for me, baby. Good girl."

He works the two fingers in me several more times. I watch him reach for the smallest plug. He squirts some lube on it. "OK, here we go. Breath and exhale." I take a deep breath, exhale, and try to relax. I jerk when the cold plug touches my skin. Marcus calms me with his voice and his hands. The pressure increases until the plug pops in my ass. "All done. Can you sit up?"I struggle to my knees. That's damn uncomfortable. "You OK?"

"Yeah, I think so. It just feels weird."

"Come on. Let's get you dressed. I'm late and we have to get to work." I wait as Marcus finishes getting dressed.

He picks a black dress from the closet and starts putting it on me. My dress is broken. There is no other way to describe it. It's broken. It's a strapless tube dress. On the top, there's a solid V-shaped strip of black material barely covering my nipples and plunging down to cover my crotch. There's a rectangular strip covering my ass. The rest of the 'dress' is ripped strands of black. The dress stops about mid thigh on me. It looks like a very slinky black dress that was attacked by a weed whacker. "You gotta be kidding me?" He can't seriously expect me to wear this out in public.

"Watch you tone, little minx. The punishments available to use on you just got a lot more interesting."

"I'm sorry Marcus, it's just this is very skimpy and I don't feel comfortable in this."

"We're not going anywhere this would be considered inappropriate. And you look beautiful. Back straight, chin up. We have to go." Discussion over. He leads me to the parking garage and he drives over to the brothel from Monday. It's not too horrible riding around with the butt plug in; not fun, but not horrible either. We wait for the gate to open then parks in the reserved spot and we head inside. I'm carrying the box with the plugs in it.

Elliot is there again, wearing another sharp looking suit. "Good morning, sir. Welcome back." He nods at me as he looks me over from top to bottom. I think I would be more comfortable being nude than wearing this dress. Marcus and Elliot share a look, and Marcus is immediately in a bad mood. "You gotta be kidding me? Seriously?"

Elliot just shrugs and Marcus growls as we head into his office. "How's the plug?"

"It's not too bad. It doesn't hurt anyway."

"Good, we'll try the next size then. Bend over the desk."

Oh joy. Elliot has followed us into the room. I put the box down on the desk near Marcus. I lean over and rest my head and chest on the desk. Then I wait. Marcus has found some lube, not surprising, this is a brothel. He takes out the next size plug and lubes it up. Elliot pipes up. "Ummm, boss. I thought that was off limits." Marcus flips my dress up over my ass.

He replies as he's tugging out the first plug from my ass. "I had a talk with Jared this morning." I feel him kissing me down my spine and it sends a shiver through me. "There has been some 'change of plans' that should prove interesting." That's his cue to start pressing the larger plug into my ass. With constant, ever increasing pressure he presses the hard cold object against my anus. He tells me to relax, but it's very hard when he's trying to shove a plug in there. I clench my ass closed, but eventually the pressure is too much and it slips in with a grunt.

"That wasn't a very auspicious beginning. You sure she's up for this?" Why does Elliot make this sound like a normal everyday occurrence?

"She is. She won't disappoint. Besides, I want to get this in before we leave this afternoon. So there's a time crunch involved. Stay put little girl. I'll be right back." Marcus and Elliot head into the corner to have a private discussion. He didn't even put my dress down. I wait there, watching them talk. My exposed ass is relaxing into the sensation of having something stuffed inside it. Again, it's not painful, more uncomfortable than anything.

*********

Marcus stalks to the far corner first, Elliot is right behind him. "Seriously? You're serious. He didn't pay?"

Elliot forces himself to remain calm. He knows better than to add to Marcus's aggression. "Completely serious, sir. No one has seen him since yesterday afternoon."

"Fuck. I didn't need this today. We got people on the family?"

"Yes sir. The kids are at a music camp until noon, and the wife is getting her hair done. The house is empty otherwise."

"Shit. OK, I'll deal with it this afternoon. Do you have people and a place ready?" Marcus isn't happy. He glances back at his girl, just to make sure she hasn't moved. It would be interesting to punish her now that the restrictions are lifted.

"Yes sir. Six men are standing by and we're using the old weapons house on the east side. It has a below-ground cellar if they're bad and some video game systems in the living room if they're good."

"Good choice. I'll do the pick-up. I've met JeAnna before; she seemed to have a good head on her. If I can convince her this is her best option, it'll be easier on the kids." Marcus runs his hand through his hair in frustration.

"What about the girl?" Elliot glances behind him; she's still bent over the desk.

"She's got two more plugs to assimilate. I'll break her in after that. Keep room 301 open for me around noon. I like the lighting in that room. Otherwise the plans should remain unchanged. You'll take her to the movies until I'm done, then we'll see if she lets you fuck her.

"Wearing that to the movies should be interesting." Elliot can't help but laugh.

"It's mostly locals, they all know you. No one will fuck with her, and if they do, I trust you'll take care of it efficiently. Keep her aroused and on edge, but don't let her cum. I also want you to treat her like an object; property. I want to know how she reacts to that. Don't degrade her or humiliate her. I don't want her to feel ashamed, just treat her like a cherished object. Remind her she belongs to me and is mine to do with as I please."

"Yes sir. I'll keep her safe and horny for you."

Marcus lightly punches his shoulder. "Don't enjoy yourself to much, she's mine, remember. Oh, I forgot. Could you order me an omelet?"

"Yes sir."

*********

The men finish their discussion and come back towards me. Marcus helps me up, puts my dress back in place, then hands me over to Elliot. Elliot leads me out of the office, and just like Monday, I'm strung up from the ceiling. He steps back and admires me for a few moments. Then he steps up and tweaks my nipples until they're hard and poking through the thin fabric. "Much better. Remember, eyes down; mouth closed. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

About half an hour later a delivery guy arrives with a white paper bag. Elliot pays him and he stumbles out the room, he can't stop staring at me. Elliot takes the bag in to Marcus's office then comes out and lowers me to my feet. I'm unchained and led into the office. There's an omelet, an English muffin, and some fruit on the desk. Marcus motions me over to the desk. I walk over and stand next to his chair. "Kneel."

This time I don't really think about it. I just swallow my pride and drop to my knees. He smiles and kisses the top of my head. "Good girl." He starts eating and feeding me bites of food. He types on the computer and makes phone calls while we eat. When the food is gone, he packs all the garbage into the white bag. He tells me to throw it away and present myself to Elliot.

Just getting dismissed like that hurts. It took so much to kneel there and be fed, and he just sends me away. I rise silently, without help, and throw the bag in the garbage can by the door. I look back at him, but he's engrossed with whatever is on the screen in front of him. I go to Elliot and he strings me back up.

I hang there probably about an hour. Men come and go, each one checking me out as he walks by. Elliot lowers me twice during that time to ease the pressure off my wrists and shoulders. I'm released and he walks me back into the office. Marcus is on the phone, so Elliot guides me to the desk and presses down on the back of my neck until I'm bent over the desk. I wait until the phone call is over. Then we go through the process of upgrading my butt plug. More lube is added and Marcus stretches me with his fingers before inserting the third size plug. He talks me through this one, telling me to relax. It pops in and sits snuggly in my ass. I can't believe I actually asked for this. I'm an idiot. I have trouble standing, so Marcus has to help me. When I stand up straight is feels almost like a cramp in my gut. I try to walk hunched over, but he won't let me. "Stand up straight, little girl. I know it's uncomfortable, but you have to learn to bear it. Accept it. Embrace it."

I'm strung back up. The cramping gets worse. Marcus watches me process the new sensations. He kisses me and starts back to his office. "Elliot, help her relax a little, won't you? But don't let her cum."

"Yes boss." Marcus disappears around the corner as Elliot stalks toward me. I try backing up, but my toes barely touch the ground. He runs his hand down my neck and between my breasts. "I love this dress on you. It draws the eyes to all the right places. Very sexy." He cups my breasts and plays with my nipples through the fabric. A man comes down the hallway toward us. Elliot returns to the podium to process him and send him up the staircase.