Just Demonic

Story Info
Nancy becomes a demon's toy.
1.6k words
4.35
29.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EzraLewd
EzraLewd
56 Followers

Nancy stares up at the creature looming over her. It's huge, on the far side of eight feet, with bulging muscles and hands bigger than her head. Its skin is a deep red, its eyes solid black. Great curved horns erupt from its forehead, and a long tail with a spaded tip lashes back and forth in the air behind it.

The feature she can't tear her eyes from, though, the thing that has her standing frozen like a deer in the headlights, is its cock. It must be as long as her forearm, and thicker around; it hangs heavy between its legs, hard and getting harder as she watches.

"Foolish human," the demon growls in a voice like an earthquake. "Thinking you could simply intrude on my lair without consequence."

"I - I - I didn't know it was your lair," Nancy stutters. "I didn't mean to -"

"It doesn't matter what you did or did not mean to do," it says, stepping towards her. "You have made your mistake, and now you must pay the price."

It leans down into her space, its long tongue coming out to lick up her neck and across her face. Nancy whimpers and closes her eyes. "Please," she whispers, "don't eat me."

"Eat you?" The demon laughs. "Idiot girl, I'm not going to eat you." It rips her dress in two as if it were tissue paper, leaving her shivering in her sheer underwear. "You and me... we're going to have a little fun."

Nancy squeals as it picks her up effortlessly, as if she were a child's doll. It holds her in front of its face and grins cruelly, baring its dagger-like teeth. "I can smell your lust," it hisses, and again its tongue lolls out, this time to lick between her thighs.

It's true - Nancy is turned on beyond belief. The moment she saw the demon's dick she was wetter than she'd been in years, her slick soaking her panties. Ashamed, she tries to close her legs, but the demon simply shifts its hold to keep her legs spread. Its wicked tongue lathes at her cunt through her panties.

"I wonder," the demon rumbles. "How long can I use you for, before you pass out? How many times can I make you cum?"

Nancy lets out a moan, and immediately slaps her hands over her mouth, embarrassed by how hot she is for this. She's not like this, she's not a slut - but her pussy is dripping wet, and all she can think about is the demon's monstrous cock. It can't fit inside her, it has to be far too big... but she wants to try.

The demon laughs again, the sound vibrating through Nancy's body. "Oh, you want that, don't you?" it says. Nancy bites her lip and doesn't answer. "You don't need to say anything. I can taste how badly you want it." And it licks her again, the tip of its tongue running from her clit to her asshole and back.

"Please," Nancy breathes.

She gasps as the demon tears her panties off, lets out another desperate moan as its tongue drags across her clit, probing into her cunt. It's as thick as a human's cock, and Nancy tosses her head back and moans as it thrusts inside her. The demon holds her there, her legs spread wide, plunging its tongue into her again and again.

She clutches at the demon's horns as its tongue moves wickedly inside her, bringing her higher and higher, closer to completion. She's never been this close to cumming so quickly in her life. "Oh!" she cries, "oh! Oh fuck!"

The demon pulls its tongue out of her, giving her clit one last lick, and her whole body twitches as her eminent orgasm fizzles out. "No," she gasps, "no, I'm so close, I -"

"You don't get to choose when you cum," the demon tells her. "You made the mistake, you pay the price. And the price is: I. Own. Your. Holes."

Nancy almost screams in frustration, and the demon laughs at her. "I'm going to use you, and you're going to take it. You're going to cum when I want you to cum, and beg when I want you to beg, and if you're a good girl and take everything I want you to, then maybe I'll let you go. Now," it says, lowering Nancy from in front of its face to its hips, the head of its dick nudging up against her, "let's see how much cock your little human cunt can take."

The feeling of its cock at the entrance of her pussy has Nancy whimpering. It's so thick, surely it won't be able to - "Oh god!" Nancy cries out as it pushes inside her, spreading her open and filling her up inch by torturous inch. "Oh god!" She's never been so full, the demon pressing ever deeper, until there's just no more room for it to go. It's painful, yes, but it's a deep, warm type of ache, and she thinks she could put up with it forever just to feel like this.

The demon makes a low rumbling noise deep in its chest. "Ha. Pathetic. Human cunts can never take a real cock." Nancy looks down to see that, while she feels so stuffed to the brim, the demon isn't even halfway inside her. "No matter," it says. "It's not the only hole you have."

"What - you can't mean -"

The demon pulls her off of its dick, leaving Nancy feeling horribly empty. It runs one huge finger between the lips of her pussy, gathering the wetness there and sliding it back to her asshole.

"Oh my god," she whimpers as the demon rubs at her pucker. "If - if it doesn't fit in my pussy, how - ah!" She breaks off as the demon's finger breaches her ass, opening her up and pushing inside. All the breath leaves her lungs in one long rush.

"It will fit," the demon says, pressing another slicked finger into her beside the first; her asshole already feels stretched impossibly wide, and she can't imagine how it will open for the demon's massive cock.

The demon pulls its fingers from her asshole and immediately presses the head of its dick against the opening. Nancy thinks incoherently that this is going to ruin her, that she'll be stretched so wide she'll never be tight again.

The demon pulls Nancy down onto its dick and Nancy struggles to breathe as her hole is stretched wider, wider - until finally the tip pushes inside her. She screams, not in pain as she'd expected, but in satisfaction. She feels strangely proud that her asshole could take a cock that fat.

The demon slides into her, its dick making room inside her, pressing ever-deeper into her ass. She's moaning, unable to stop, the feeling of the pressure, the friction inside of her so unbelievably good she thinks she might cry, or pass out, or -

"Yes!" the demon grunts as its hips meet Nancy's ass, and Nancy convulses as her orgasm overtakes her, pleasure rushing through her body as she's filled completely.

"Oh my god," she gasps, "oh my god, it's so good -"

Before she's even finished cumming the demon is dragging her up its cock, then dropping her back down, filling her up again. It fucks her in long, hard strokes, each thrust in punching another desperate noise out of her mouth; she feels filled up and stretched out and totally, utterly used.

She looks down at where the demon's dick disappears inside her and is shocked to see that her lower belly is bulging with each shove inside her. "Oh, oh," she cries out, "what have you done to me?" She feels as if the demon has complete control over her body, moulding it as it wishes, and she's horrified to find that she loves that idea.

It's moving her on its cock like she's little more than a toy, just something tight for it to fuck. She feels more like it's jerking off with her body than having sex with her, and the thought ignites another spark of pleasure. She cums a second time, shuddering and gasping as her body clenches around the huge intrusion inside her.

"Damn," the demon growls, "you really are desperate for this, aren't you? Human cocks just not enough for you?"

"No," she gasps, "no, they're not enough, they're never enough -"

"Poor, neglected little thing," the demon says. "Now you've had the real thing I'll bet you never feel full enough again."

"Never," Nancy says, "never - I need your dick, I need it!"

The demon laughs as it moves her faster on its dick, pounding into her. "You want to stay, don't you? You want to stay and be my fuck toy, get fucked with a real cock, like you need."

"Please," Nancy begs, "oh, fuck, please! Fuck me, fuck me! I need it!"

The demon howls, dragging her down onto its cock and holding her there as it spills deep in her ass. Nancy's mouth falls open and she moans long and loud as she feels it fill her up, its cum hotter than a human's, and more of it, too.

It pulls out of her, and drops her carelessly to the floor. She can feel her asshole throbbing as the demon's cum slowly starts to ooze out of her. Still lost in the haze of pleasure, she shoves her hand between her legs to rub frantically at her clit, her other hand moving to play with her gaping asshole.

"Oh," the demon says, reaching out and flipping her onto her stomach with a lazy gesture, "you didn't think we were done, did you?" It pulls her up onto her knees, spreads her asscheeks with its thumbs to inspect its handiwork. "No no no. Not even close."

Its cock is still hard. It slides back inside her in one smooth motion, and Nancy moans happily: she's going to cum again.

EzraLewd
EzraLewd
56 Followers