Just Deserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

"Hey Tamara, Whatchya nervous about?" he chuckled. It isn't like you are a virgin. I have to admit I've always thought you had a fine rack." Chelsea was indeed shaking like a leaf. She wanted the nightmares to stop. Somehow in her tortured mind she prayed that killing him would give her some peace; getting away with it never occurred to her.

The man grabbed both breasts and squeezed them hungrily.

"So baby are you going to give me all the goods again?" he leered.

"Yes I am," Chelsea said in an empty voice which he would have noticed if he hadn't been so lust driven.

Chelsea whipped out the blade and held it to his jugular.

"Bastard!" she screamed. She was trying to kill him but couldn't make the final cut. She trembled but at her core wasn't a killer. She felt like a total failure. Her madness would never end. At the door Rose got ready to enter the room.

"What the fuck babe?" the man squawked. "What's your problem?"

"You raped me you bastard," she screamed. "You raped me and raped me and raped me."

"Huh?" the man sounded confused and fearful. "We all paid Rod $500 for a shot at you. Ask him. He said you had some rape-fantasy thing going on."

Chelsea felt gut-punched. Rose was furious; this was a whole new kind of pain for Chelsea to deal with. Now Rose entered the room while Chelsea locked up. She took the razor away.

"You cock-sucker, get the hell out of her and if I see you in this club again, I'll tell management you are trying to move drugs. You don't want to know what they will do to you," Rose threatened. The man fled from the room.

Chelsea fell into Rose's arms sobbing uncontrollably. Rose got her back to the dressing room and got the manager to give Chelsea the rest of the night off, but Rose had to return. Chelsea was clearly a mess. There was really only one person to call.

"Kyle, I need a favor," Rose asked hesitantly. She barely knew the guy.

"Sure Rose, what do you need," the sleepy man responded. "Are you okay?"

"It's Chelsea and I can't explain much. I need someone to watch her for the next few hours until I can get off. Can you do that for me ... us?"

"I'll be there," was his quick response, "in thirty minutes."

Rose said goodbye and got Chelsea poured into her car. By the time she got Chelsea into bed, still clearly stunned, Kyle arrived looking like he'd thrown on whatever was lying on the floor.

"What's going on?" he asked when Rose let him in.

"I'm not going to tell you," Rose responded. Kyle looked like he was going to stay something but he met Rose's eyes.

"Okay," he commented. "Where is she?"

"In the bedroom and if you make a move on her I'll put you into orbit," Rose promised.

"You can trust me," Kyle responded with a nod.

"I'd better be able to. Now I'll be back in three hours, so keep your hormones in check until then."

"Deal," Kyle professed. "Thanks for calling me. I won't let either of you down." Rose prayed he wasn't lying because she really didn't want to bury someone's body out in the desert. Work like that was hard on the fingernails.

The next thing Chelsea remembered was lying in her bed and not being sure how she'd gotten there. When the weight of what happened came back down she nearly crashed again. She got up and made her way to the door.

"Rose," she called out from the doorway. From the sofa Kyle sat up. Chelsea nearly freaked; the last thing she wanted to face was ... what was Kyle to her?

"Kyle, what are you doing here?" she gasped.

"Rose asked me to watch over you. I'm supposed to give you some distance, but can I make you some coffee," Kyle offered.

"I ... can you give me some space?" she told him the altered her speech by saying, "but coffee would be nice."

Kyle walked over to the kitchen and began shuffling around. In short order Chelsea had a hot cup of coffee and was being highly introspective. She looked over and saw Kyle looking at his hands.

"Why are you here?" Chelsea asked him.

"You are my friend and Rose said you need help so I came over," Kyle shrugged.

"We aren't friends," she accused him. "We barely know each other."

"Well, I'd like for us to be friends," Kyle offered.

"We aren't going to have sex so go the fuck home," Chelsea spat.

"I'm not here for sex, Chelsea," Kyle said with some heat. "How often do I have to express that to you?"

"Until I believe you," she shot back.

"How long will that be," he answered.

"Never; which is never; now go home," Chelsea grumbled.

"No," he answered. Seeing her dig her heels in, he explained, "I promised Rose to hang out here until she got home, so I'm going to keep my promise."

"I'll call the cops," Chelsea threatened.

"Then I guess I'll go to jail if that's what you want."

"Can't you just go away?" Chelsea felt herself come close to sobbing.

"You can throw me out the door," Kyle informed her, "but if I think you need me, and I don't care what for, I'm going to stick around."

"Why!" she howled.

"I think you are worth it," Kyle said calmly.

"You don't know me at all," she declared.

"I know enough to know I like you and I'd like to know you better ... if you will let me," he said.

"You don't know me," Chelsea choked out.

"Give me time, Chelsea," Kyle pleaded. Chelsea sipped her coffee. Kyle wouldn't go away. She didn't know why. Actually she did know why; because he was a pig like all men and all he wanted was tits, ass, and pussy.

"Fine, I'll sleep with you if you promise to go away," she sighed.

"No," Kyle said with sadness.

"I hate you," she said softly.

"Okay; if that is what it takes," he confessed.

Chelsea started sobbing again. This man wouldn't go away as much as she wanted him to. She couldn't unload on him, she couldn't run to him, she couldn't attack him, or sob on his lap. He was infuriating. He didn't fit into any mold that she wanted to stick him in.

"More coffee," he offered. She gave him the cup without comment. They were still sitting there when Rose walked in.

Rose looked from Chelsea to Kyle and back again.

"How are things Chelsea?" she asked her friend.

"Kyle and I were talking," Chelsea said with a degree of secrecy.

"Really?" Rose asked.

"I think we've agreed to not agree for the time being," Kyle confessed. "Are we still on for tomorrow – I mean tonight?" Both Rose and Chelsea stared at him.

"I don't think ..." Rose began.

"Sure," Chelsea interrupted. Kyle smiled.

"I'll be going then, unless someone needs me here," Kyle said. Rose held the door for him and Chelsea nodded for him to go.

"I don't think that is wise," Rose advised Chelsea.

"What am I going to do Rose; hide in this house for the rest of my life? I have to deal with men every day. If I can't deal with Kyle, as safe as he is, how am I going to deal with men sticking money in my G-string?"

Rose stroked her cheek and kneeled before her.

"Chelsea, you nearly killed a guy tonight? That's not safe."

"Almost being the key word, Rose. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't have what it takes. Knowing that Rodney was behind it hurts more, but I've got to find another way to deal."

Rose leaned in and hugged her lover to her.

"Let's go to bed," Chelsea, "I'm exhausted."

"Let me grab a quick bite to eat," Rose answered. She was pretty exhausted mentally and physically too. When she got into bed with Chelsea she was asleep. An hour later the nightmare returned with the gloating face of her first real boyfriend hanging over it all. He had been the first man to say he loved her, yet she knew the bastard at the club wasn't lying.

(Chelsea and Kyle)

Chelsea brought Kyle to the club for their date; they pigged out on nachos and pigs in-a-blankets. Girls came over and teased Kyle, which was a routine way to treat other dancer's boyfriends. Kyle was slightly embarrassed but was generous with his patronage so they turned out to be quite popular. After the club they stopped by a bar for a few drinks with some of the other dancers.

Kyle was dragging when they got out of the drinking establishment.

"Home?' he sighed with fatigue.

"Yes, let's go to your home," Chelsea told him.

"Chelsea, we don't have ..." Kyle sounded more alert and surprised all of a sudden.

"I know we don't; it is important to me," Chelsea insisted.

"Chelsea you've come off a rough time," Kyle persisted.

"Which is why I need to do this; I'm not using you, but I promise you that I need this," Chelsea assured.

"Okay, I'm tired of putting you off, but I want something from you," Kyle stated.

"What is it?" Chelsea wondered if Kyle had some sort of kink or what.

"Promise me you'll come to the lake house with me this weekend," he asked. Usually guys didn't want a second date until after the sex so this was kind of weird.

"Sure; just the two of us for a day would be nice," Chelsea agreed.

"Yeah," he grinned, "something like that." Chelsea began running her hands across him before they pulled into his driveway. It was a nice place, not too expensive but something a successfully professional type might live in.

"Nice place," Chelsea snickered to him as they were struggling to get inside – it was more him struggling against her advances. Chelsea pushed Kyle into the closest chair and straddled his lap, her breasts pressed into his chest. She ran her fingers through his hair, tilted his face up to her lips.

"The bra clasps in the front," she teased him. Her half-bra barely controlled her bosom as it was. She had dressed preparing herself for this plunge, if she'd felt strong enough. Kyle seemed unable to figure out where he wanted to place his hands first. He started holding her ass and squeezing her ass cheeks. This had the added benefit of driving her pelvis into his.

Chelsea reached down and pulled his hands up to her side to her breasts. His fingers fumbled with her buttons to the point she helped him remove two of them. She was struck how much he trembled.

"You don't do this much," Chelsea noted seductively.

"Yeah, it's been two years," he confessed. "I've only been with two women before you." Chelsea that was kind of sweet, and a little humorous and sad too. Kyle was too good looking for this to make sense in a normal way. Maybe there was something about him to. While she was thinking that through, he got her bra free and dove into her breasts. There was nothing wrong with his instincts.

Chelsea pulled his lips close and began riding his crotch. She began feeling how much she needed this. She was afraid; afraid she couldn't perform, or wouldn't want to perform.

"Bedroom," she said breathlessly to Kyle. She slid off him and followed along in the direction he was pointing.

She expertly shred her clothes as she got there, reducing herself to a thong as she plopped onto his bed. Kyle stumbled in a second later and stopped short of the bed.

"Yes?" Chelsea summoned with her finger.

"You're beautiful," he whispered. "I had no idea ..."

"Get over here and show me how much you want me," Chelsea smiled. Kyle looked so eager, almost worshipful. Kyle wasn't quite worshipping, but he was undoubtedly grateful for the bounty he was about to receive. Already naked he climbed on the bed and crawled on top of Chelsea. Like a lot of guys he was over-eager, going for the breasts and pussy right off the bat.

Chelsea slipped his hands up and moved them where she wanted them. To his credit he was an eager learner. She switched between kisses on her lips and her breasts, plus he kept his hands above the hips. When she felt she was ready to go, she whispered,

"Now," and his hands went down inside of her panties and sampled her wetness.

She wanted more from their love-making but she also knew he was inexperienced so she led him to the late stage earlier than she would have liked. He slipped her thong off and slipped two fingers into then pulled them out and tasted them. That put him up several pegs in her book.

"Let me taste too," she purred to him. As he responded he moved between her hips and got read to enter her.

As Chelsea sucked her own juices off his fingers he pushed his way in, slowly but steadily. He reached down and stretched her farther open. Before she could bring it to his attention, he returned his juice-covered fingers back to her lips again.

"Mmmm," she murmured. That was a nice trick she could enjoy. He was then pulling all the way out, sticking her fingers deep inside her, and then thrusting back in.

He kept this up until he began to shake. Chelsea wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeper in until he finally had his orgasm. She felt his hot semen injected into her and she came to that desperate conclusion she could deal with it. She wasn't overwhelmed, or had succumbed to the revulsion of a man's touch; she'd been okay.

She hugged Kyle to her and felt tears in her eyes.

"Sorry," Kyle said.

"Huh?" Chelsea wondered out loud.

"You didn't cum, but I'm willing to keep trying," he grinned. She realized he hadn't gotten soft, and then she remembered he was five years younger. He began moving in and out again. Coaxing him to her orgasm wasn't that difficult at all.

(Chelsea and Rose)

Rose looked at Chelsea walk into the apartment and putting her keys on the table, waiting for her roommate to say something. Seeing the look in Rose's eyes, Chelsea gave a weak smile.

"We did it," she said.

"That bastard," Rose growled getting up and heading to Chelsea.

"No, it was my idea. He fought me off as long as he could, but Rose, I had to do this. If this beats me now I'll never get over with. Kyle cares about me and if it didn't work out with him he wouldn't hold it against me. Don't you see that?" Chelsea explained.

"I still think he was taking advantage of you," Rose griped.

"Trust me, in the bedroom I took advantage of him," Chelsea grinned.

"No great shakes?" Rose smiled.

"Not in your league," Chelsea replied, "but he tries hard. If it does end up working out, he'll get quite good."

"Chelsea ... what about us?" Rose asked.

"What about us Rose? Do you want me to dump him because of what we have together? I will if you want me to," Chelsea said cautiously. Rose thought that one over. Chelsea had been a mess when they had hooked up three years ago and they had come a long way together, but she'd never considered her happiness and Chelsea's to be anything but the same.

"No," Rose said as she touched Chelsea's hand, "I want you to be happy and if Kyle makes you happy ... too, I'm willing to accept that." It wasn't a ringing endorsement of Kyle, but it wasn't a 'dump him' either.

"Thank you Rose. This will work out," Chelsea answered.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers
12