Just Deserts

Story Info
A woman's nasty plot backfires.
2.8k words
3.68
79.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linguo
linguo
4 Followers

Ladies and gentlemen, the tale I am about to tell you is a sordid one of lust and deceit. None of the principal characters is any better than he or she should be, and the plot of the story is reprehensible. Yet in the end, pride is brought low and a thoroughly nasty bitch learns a lesson through shame, humiliation, and, paradoxically, pleasure.

The ancient Ming city of Suchow, near the mouth of the Yangtze River is called the Venice of China for its canals, its elegance, and above all for its love of pleasure. It is the center of the silk industry, and the capital of pleasure. The music is gentle and soothing, unlike the whanging and banging of Peking opera, and the food is sweet and salty, not the fire of Szechuan.

Suchow has always been known as the home of the most beautiful women in the Celestial Kingdom; and the members of the Midnight Scholar's little harem -- Aunt Chen and her nieces Cassia, Pearl, and Jade -- prove the rule.

But wait! I hear you ask. Why would beautiful, elegant young women spoil any chance of a good marriage by indulging in such festivities? Readers, to ask the question is to know the answer. A pretty face can justify any crime. Hardly a murderess or a bandit queen comes before the law court without being inundated with gifts, love letters, marriage proposals. Women as fetching as our subjects can always find husbands – if only they can avoid too scrupulous an inspection of their privates before marriage.

Cassia, the youngest of the nieces at eighteen, is a merry little monkey, always chattering and laughing. With her slender hips and tiny breasts, she could easily be mistaken for a young boy, though she is all woman. Cassia, alone of the three cousins, is a virgin, though how long she remains one is anyone's guess. Not long, I'll wager!

Pearl, twenty-one, tall and slender like her aunt, is dreamy and thoughtful. Often lost in her thoughts, she has often set fire to the kitchen through lack of attention. She spends hours looking out the window, lost in her own thoughts. One thing, however, is guaranteed to wake her from her reveries: sex.

Jade, twenty five years old, with rounded breasts and hips, alas, tends to be jealous and even spiteful. Other women have liveries and palaces, but she lives with her aunt. And why, she often wonders aloud, has her aunt not found her a rich husband yet? What is she waiting for?

Aunt Chen herself is forty years old, tall and elegant. She always impresses, recites poetry in a low, melodious voice, is skilled at calligraphy and plays the lute to perfection. Alas, Chen is haughty and condescending to her wards. She can hardly play a song or copy a poem without extolling her own ability and disparaging that of her nieces. Nevertheless, she keeps a good table and she has inherited a large house in which her nieces are more than happy. More than happy, indeed, for with their mutual fingerings, and kissing, together with the Midnight Scholar's attentions, not one of the women experiences fewer than three orgasms a day, and on some days, many more.

To begin this afternoon's session Aunt Chen has provided a deck of cards. Each player is to draw a card depicting one of the fifty-two positions of love.

One card shows a naked beauty on her back with lwhite egs hanging off the bed, while a man kneels on cushions between her legs. "Horse position," reads the caption beneath the picture. "The lovers do not thrust, but gently sway."

Another card shows a man sitting in lotus while a woman, also in lotus, sits on his lap. "Lotus position," read the ideograms. "The lovers rock back and forth."

A third shows a woman lying on her back on a table, while man holds her legs apart and aloft as he stands between them. "Double Crane," reads the text. "The man thrusts deeply. Care must be taken in this position that the man does not thrust too far, and it is not suitable for virgins, nor for women only recently accustomed to love."

NowJade draws a card not to her liking. It shows a woman bent over a table as her lover apparently enters the wrong hole.

"Ugh! What are they doing?"

"How disgusting!"

"If you ask me, it would be impossible."

"This card is called "I Want to Get Married, says Aunt Chen in a superior tone as she arches her eyebrows. " I'm surprised you don't know such an appealing story." Cassia and Jade look at each other and roll their eyes. "Once upon a time, a boy and a girl fell in love. Alas, the girl's social station was far above the boy's. Does a princess consort with a groom? Marriage between the two was impossible. Nevertheless, they yearned and burned for one another. When the boy put his hand on the girl's breast, she caught it by the wrist.

"I want to get married," said the maiden. "You know perfectly well that my fiance's female relatives will inspect my privates before the wedding. If they see that I am not a virgin, the match will be cancelled, and I might as well hang myself."

"By way of answer, her lover produced his member, which was long and hard.

"I want to get married," the girl repeated. "Nothing can change that. But perhaps you could visit me through the back door. Would that satisfy you?"

"It would and it did, and in this way the lovers reached their end without the loss of the young woman's virtue. Now," says Aunt Chen, "We have wasted enough time. Let us get to work. Off with all these clothes."

So the women, and their fortunate swain, strip away their clothes. The Midnight Scholar is pleased to see that all his partners have removed every vestige of pubic hair, leaving their skin perfectly bare and as smooth as ivory. The little lips can feel the touch of an eyelash, or the slightest whisper of breath.

Now the ladies use the bed as a card table, so that Aunt Chen deals each woman, including herself, an illustrated tile.

Aunt Chen insists on going first, of course, but when she turns her card, she recoils. The gods, it seems, have intervened, and Aunt Chen has drawn "I Want to Get Married."

"No! Never!" she protests. "I want a new card."

"Nonsense!" cry the others. "If any of us had got that card, you would have made us keep it.

It was the Midnight Scholar who suggests a compromise.

"It's only a game, after all. Let her take the position shown, and then we can let her go and the game can continue."

So, reluctantly, Aunt Chen bends over the edge of the bed. She lays her head on the mattress, stretches out her arms, and raises her lovely rear end.

In a trice, Pearl and Jade seize her by the arms. Reader, being held by two people is like being held by six; there is simply no way for the woman to escape, though she twists from side to side and dances from one bare foot to the other. Eventually, tired out, she ceases to struggle but not to complain.

"This game has gone on long enough," she says. "Let me go, now."

"I don't know," says the man. "Let us ask The Authority."

But the Authority is in no mood to desist. In fact, he has grown an inch longer and he is desperately anticipating the tight squeeze ahead.

"I'm afraid we must continue," sighs the Scholar. "That card was the will of the goddess of love, you know, and I have no desire to anger her. Do you want my testicles to shrivel up and drop off?"

"I wish they would," snarls Aunt Chen.

The Scholar only laughs. And his testicles, far from shriveling or dropping off, bob and dance.

The Midnight Scholar, who had perhaps been thinking ahead, opens a jar of salve and begins to load the unguent into Chen's rear blossom with an affectionate finger.

"What are you doing?" cries the victim as the first fingerful goes in.

"This is really too much!" she protests at the second. "I agreed to take up the position, not to let you probe my bottom with your great big importunate finger."

"I shall lodge a complaint," she threatens at the third fingerful, though really, to whom would she complain? Not to the authorities, that is certain, and still less to her family.

"Now you've smeared that stuff all over my bottom."

"Not only on it, my lady,"pointed out the Scholar, "but in it as well. I have packed your rear end with grease. But don't worry. It will make the proceedings much easier."

"Ooh," cries Chen as she stamps her little foot in fury.

The Scholar laughs again.

Chen steals a glance at the Midnight Scholar's member, already erect, and what she sees both pleases and terrifies her. Her husband, it is true, used to enter by the back door occasionally, but his puny penis was nothing at all compared to the monster she now beholds. The Midnight Scholar's prick is fully nine inches long, and thick in proportion. It is maroon, with a broad head, and the veins pulsing on its surface look like snakes. To make matters worse, Cassia grabs it with her little hand, bends her neck, and licks the penis all over (it is too big for her to suck), but instead of placating the beast, her affections serve only to inflame it further.

Everyone in the room is breathing heavily now, as four of the participants eagerly await the fuck, while one just as fervently dreads it. Vengeful Jade longs to see her imperious aunt humiliated and chastised, while Cassia wants the Scholar to feel the pleasure of the vise-like grip of Chen's rear end. As for willowy, dreamy Pearl: she is simply excited by the sight and smell of genitals in heat and eager is for the combat to begin. The Scholar's countenance, l;ike those of the young ladies, is red with desire, and Aunt Chen's is the reddest of all, though whether from lust, shame, anger, or perhaps all three is not for me to say.

The Midnight Scholar places the head of his engine against Chen's little pink starfish, now glistening with ointment, and strives to enter. And strives. The angry muscle refuses to admit the intruder and though Cassia stands behind the man and pushes on his buttocks, he cannot enter the woman's puckered orifice. Chen herself smiles grimly.

"There, you see?" she says into the mattress. "I told you it wouldn't go in. Now let me up and let us forget this whole incident."

Instead, the Midnight Scholar has an idea. He thinks he might find an ally in his victim's neighboring parts. He remembers having seen a woman's anus open in tandem with her vagina under sexual excitement, and the memory suggests a course of action.

Chen's mound is fleshy, and so full that she can never completely close her thighs. The outer and inner lips of her vulva are purple, as is the hood of her large clitoris. The clitoris itself, however, is bright red, and when it stands (which is often), it looks for all the world like a red-faced monk wearing a purple cloak around his shoulders.

The Midnight Scholar tells Cassia to tickle the pussy, and the little monkey laughs and complies.

"Don't you dare," Chen scolds her niece, though the minx is not listening.

Chen, of course, tries to keep her thighs closed as tightly as possible, but a darkish line still shows between the violet lips, and Cassia strokes this line rapidly, barely touching it. After a minute of this process, Chen sighs and involuntarily opens her legs, as Cassia instantly thrusts her little hand between them. Seizing the two full lips with thumb and forefinger, Cassia alternately squeezes and releases them so as to stimulate the hooded watchman within. The girl's nimble, eager fingertips scamper over the surface of the pussy, and occasionally wiggle in between the lips as Chen sighs and squirms. The clitoris, tickled beyond bearing, stands erect now, free of lips and folds, naked and exposed to the world.

And something else happens as well. Urged by the younger woman's trembling hand, Chen's pussy begins to drool like the village idiot and its mouth to open wide, as if trying to articulate its desire. More important for our story, the pussy's neighbor begins to imitate the vagina out of sympathy or perhaps jealousy, the and sphincter, too opens, Not gaping, not wide, but not clenched shut, either.

When he sees his opening, so to speak, the Midnight Scholar's warrior springs into action, pushing his broad head and shoulders into the narrow opening despite stout resistance. The guardian relents, and Chen groans with rage and defeat when she feels the invader deep within, while the three nieces cheer.

"You'd better only give her half," urges Pearl. "You don't want to kill her."

"Ha, ha," laughs Jade "Give her the whole thing! Would she have had mercy on any of us? I don't think so."

But the Midnight Scholar, who was a reasonable man, though a lustful one, listens to Pearl, and pauses at the midpoint, which he can judge by the feel of the tight collar halfway down his shaft. In fact, the Midnight Scholar would have felt more pleasure had he availed himself of one of Chen's other organs: her tickling, massaging tongue, or her warm, clinging vagina. Instead, her sphincter feels like a steel band behind the head of his penis, and the head itself is alone, isolated, even lonely. But, the Midnight Scholar reminds himself, his aim is not his own pleasure, but to punish and instruct the hard-hearted woman he has impaled. Her passage constricts and tries to evict the trespasser, but eventually relaxes, and, though she does not welcome him, accepts his presence. After all, what choice does she have? All the same, the man is glad Chen has no teeth back there.

"Keep tickling," he tells Cassia, who laughs and eagerly complies, flicking, strumming, even slapping at the unruly clitoris. Chen's eyes are closed, she moans and sighs, and her nipples are as stiff as wooden pegs. After a minute or two, Chen gasps for breath and the Midnight Scholar feels the collar around his penis grip like a vise, four, five, six times, then relax. Cassia ceases her titillations to give her aunt a little rest, then starts up again, for the woman's clitoris has never flagged.

At the same time, the Midnight Scholar begins to move: an inch and a half in, an inch and a half back as Chen again catches fire. Pearl and Jade, seeing that both the Scholar and Chen are now wearing that look of concentration, the knit eyebrows, shut eyes, the grimace that all herald the approach of the cloudburst. The nieces release Chen's arms. Now only thing holding Chen in place is the Scholar's erect penis. In theory, the woman is free to jump up, to scream and run from the room; instead, however, she lies passive, skewered by the man's prick. Chen's vagina pouts and mugs in tandem with her mouth, and her scarlet clitoris, maddened by Cassia's flicking fingers, twitches and bobs in its indigo coat.

The Midnight Scholar moves back and forth about ten times, then he feels his own orgasm approaching like a storm, gathering first in his lower back, then his buttocks, and finally at the root of his prick before bursting forth in a torrent of itching lava just as Chen's sphincter grips the penis again, four, five six times and the woman whimpers as though under torture.

After a minute's rest, the Midnight Scholar slowly withdraws his weapon. The shaft makes a sly sucking noise as it leaves; when the shoulders of his glans clear the pink ring, Chen yelps and there is a "pop" like a stopper being withdrawn from a stone wine jug.

The Midnight Scholar takes a seat as Chen rests with eyes closed, exhausted. But the scene is far from over for the three young cousins. Pearl and Jade lie on the mattress, licking each other furiously, while Cassia sits fingering her pleasure groove and gazing longingly at the Midnight Scholar's penis, as long as ever but now only half stiff. What must it be like, she wonders, to have that throbbing, glistening monster buried deep inside her, to feel the warm jets of life-giving fluid? Would it even fit? Yet it had gone into her aunt's tight back entrance just minutes before. Where there's a will, there's a way, she thinks to herself.

Aunt Chen's rear is sore for two or three days, but even she admits that her punishment was well deserved, and confesses that she enjoyed the encounter.

And she swears never to lord it over her nieces again.

linguo
linguo
4 Followers