Just Deserts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,273 Followers

"Don't worry about it; Rodney is only getting what's coming to him," Rose promised.

"Okay," the Gale said meekly.

Kyle led her to the first car and drove some distance from the site and told her to wait for him to come back. When he returned to the others they had gathered around Rodney they were still shielded by the light. Rose removed the tape once more. Now Rodney was looking like a trapped, cornered animal.

No one said anything at this terrible moment, but Beverly finally broke the silence. She stepped out of the lights and walked up to Rodney.

"Remember me?" she spat. It infuriated her when he clearly didn't. It made them all wonder how many girls he'd gone through.

"I'm Beverly. You left me with that biker gang for a weekend, and never showed up to get me. When I finally got home bloody and battered you had moved on. I bled for a week and had to get an abortion," Bev growled. Something inside him clicked and he paled.

"Bev baby," he pleaded. She spit in his face. Three more women stepped up and their anger was unleashed.

In the end Kyle wasn't sure how much good they'd done. They'd torn open wounds. They'd sent the girls back to the car before dragging Rodney into the pit, putting him into the packing crate, and buried it in the pre-prepared hole. They'd packed down the hard desert soil and left the scene.

Kyle drove the girls back to the city. There were still arrangements to make. They hooked up before Chelsea got off and waited in the parking lot.

"Did we do the right thing by not bringing Chelsea?" Kyle asked Rose.

"She has us, and we make up for the hole he ripped in her life. Those girls only have what they've been able to piece together on their own. They needed this and quite frankly I needed this," Rose admitted.

"I would do anything for Chelsea," Kyle responded.

"Kyle, you just buried a body in the desert for Chelsea. I believe you and even if Chelsea must never know, what you did means a hell of a lot to me," Rose told him.

"Friends?" Kyle suggested.

"Best of friends," Rose replied with a genuine smile. As much as she hated to face it, Kyle would do right by Chelsea. He would almost do as good a job for Chelsea as she would. Rose alone picked up Chelsea from work and they chatted amiable on the way back to their apartment where they shared a tender moment. Afterwards she was running her hands through Chelsea's hair along the edge of her breast.

"I like Kyle," Rose stated. Chelsea looked into Rose's eyes.

"What brought this on?" Chelsea wondered.

"Let's just say I've come to appreciate his finer qualities," Rose grinned.

"You two ..." Chelsea hinted warily.

"No, we would never do that to you, Chelsea, but we did spend some bonding time together and I think we reached an understanding," Rose announced.

"Well, that's a good thing then," Chelsea sighed.

"I would have to agree with you on that," she responded.

(Six months later)

Christmas was coming and Rose was packing up the last of Chelsea's boxes from the apartment. The move-in with Kyle had come along slowly but they were finally done. Chelsea took forever to pack things. They drove back to Kyle's new place and moved in the boxes to upstairs to Kyle and Chelsea's room where Chelsea was rearranging the closet –again.

"Here you are Dummy," Rose teased. Chelsea stuck out her tongue and made a raspberry.

"Can I help?" Kyle asked Chelsea.

"No Kyle," she responded looking from one set of shoes to another.

"Come on and help me," Rose suggested, "before she sticks you in the closet too."

Downstairs they went into Rose's room. She'd been packed up when Kyle had first arrived and had her moved in before Chelsea had gotten half way through her own stuff. He sat on her bed while Rose began unpacking her clothes.

"Thanks for giving me a room," Rose said for not the first time.

"You don't need to say that Rose," Kyle smiled. "We both love the same woman and she loves us. I couldn't imagine life with her without you." Rose looked over to him.

"Sometimes I can't believe you are for real," she grinned.

"Well I am," he shrugged. "I wouldn't be here without you and I'm smart enough to know it."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,273 Followers