Just Drive

Story Info
What every Uber driver wishes would happen.
1.6k words
4.23
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't submitted anything for a while so I rattled this one off quickly.

***

"Driving for Uber can be really infuriating!" thought Mark as he slowly pulled away from the curb where he left his last passenger.

What he would rather have done was throw the guy out of his car and roll his passenger-side wheel over him a couple of times. Instead he pasted a fake smile on his face and said, "Have a nice day," through gritted teeth.

Now he was looking for a quiet place to park where he could wait for his next ride to ping on the phone app. He slipped into a roadside parking space on Lakeshore Rd and sat back with a sigh as he shifted into park.

He closed his eyes and stretched his feet out as far as they would go with his left against the pad built especially for it and his right against the floor beside the gas pedal. A few minutes of silence went by and soon his last ride was out of his mind and he let the latent anger in him seep away.

"Some people just shouldn't be out in public," he said softly.

The man, just about Mark's age of 55, had become upset when the GPS took them on a turn that led directly into a massive backup of cars. It was almost five minutes before Mark could find a decent route away from the traffic jam during which the man had complained loudly and non-stop about the delay.

It was another ten minutes before his drop-off and the man's whining had gone on the whole time.

Mark sighed again and shifted to a more comfortable position.

His phone pinged and he reached for the screen almost reflexively. Almost immediately the map on the screen showed a brief route of about fifty yards to his right. The rider's name was Chen.

There was a small strip mall with a variety store, a dry cleaner and a nail spa almost right beside him. There was also an Asian massage parlor beside the variety store. His eyebrow went up almost without him thinking about it as he saw a diminutive Asian girl step out of the massage parlor with her phone held closely to her face. She looked to be about 20 or 30, though he had to admit he was terrible at guessing girl's ages. She was dressed in a light blue mini skirt and a powder blue long-sleeved sweater.

"I guess I'm her ride," he thought as he slipped his car into gear and drove the short distance into the strip mall.

He coasted to a stop in front of the girl and she studied him suspiciously for a moment. Mark decided then that she was closer to 30 than 20 and very pretty.

She stepped around to the front of his car and checked his plate number, then briskly strode to the back door and got in.

Mark swiped the ride icon to the right and her destination came up on his screen.

"Is that in Scarborough?" he asked, turning his head half way round toward her.

"Yes," she said frostily, "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," he said with a smirk, "Just want to make sure I know where I'm going."

He looked at her in the mirror for a moment and saw her angry glare fade away. Then she deliberately lowered her eyes to her phone indicating that all conversation was at an end.

He put the car into gear and pulled away.

The drive across town was a long one. Even though it wasn't rush hour, it was only about 1:30, the traffic across Toronto was always slow.

Throughout the drive the girl in the back didn't speak. She sat with her nose buried in her phone looking up from time to time to see where they were. She also looked occasionally into his mirror and studied him for a moment only to once more direct her attention to her phone.

"This is so slow!" she exclaimed about half way to her destination.

Mark was startled out of his reverie when she spoke. The last 30 minutes had passed in complete silence until her sudden outburst.

"Yup," he replied with a heavy sigh, "It's a bad time of day."

"Do you know a faster way?" she said, this time the edge of anger completely gone from her tone.

"I don't know about faster," Mark said as he pondered the options, "but there are other routes. I can't guarantee we'll get there any sooner but it's unlikely to be stop and go like this. If we go on Leslie we'll at least be moving. Are you going closer to Markham or closer to the lake?"

"It's near Markham," she said almost pleadingly.

Mark thought for a moment and then nodded.

"Yeah, I think I know a way that might work," he said.

"Will it be faster?" she asked.

"Maybe by a few minutes but I can't guarantee it," he replied.

Her face fell dejectedly and she gave a heavy sigh.

"I'll try real hard okay," he said as he looked her in the eye through the mirror.

The weak smile she gave at this made Mark shiver a little. He smiled broadly and swung his car over to the off-ramp and zoomed up Leslie as quickly as he could. Within 20 minutes they were almost to the north end of the city.

He turned right on Finch and looked into his mirror. Chen was sitting on the forward edge of her seat as she watched the scenery pass by.

"This very fast!" she said with a grin.

"So far yeah," Mark said, "We'll see how long it lasts."

A few turns and another 10 minutes later they were pulling into another large strip mall. Mark was not at all surprised when they pulled up in front of another Asian massage parlor.

"You wait okay?" the girl said breathlessly as she opened the back door and scurried into the spa.

Mark watched her go and blinked in confusion a couple of times. He looked around the parking lot to see a Chinese restaurant, a travel agency and a few stores he couldn't identify; their signs were written entirely in Chinese which he couldn't read.

"Now what?" he said to himself.

He would normally have swiped the ride icon to the right as soon as he dropped her off but she had asked him to wait. Now he wasn't sure what to do.

After about 5 minutes he saw the door to the spa open and the girl was waving at him. She was now wearing a light chemise style blouse with blue embroidered patterns sewn into it.

He looked at her with a puzzled expression and shook his head.

She laughed briefly and waved even more excitedly.

Not understanding what she wanted he got out of the car and stood by the open driver's side door.

"You come in now!" she called in a loud whisper.

"What?" he said, "What do you mean come in?"

"You come in now!"

He looked at the curb where his car was stopped. He couldn't leave it here for long. It would get towed. The parking lot wasn't busy right now but that could change in a heartbeat.

"Just a minute," he said as he got back into the car and parked in a space a few feet away.

He walked back to the door unsure what to make of this situation. As soon as he was within reach she grabbed his arm and tugged at him.

As the front door closed the bright sunlight outside faded away to a soft red glow inside. There was an inner door and Chen dragged him by the arm with much laughter through to a corridor beyond.

She stopped him outside a small room. Inside there was an elevated massage table, a cheap looking red leather recliner and a small table with a tissue box and some bottles of what he supposed was massage oil.

She pushed him through the door and kept pushing til his legs met the leather recliner. She pushed a little harder and he was forced to sit.

Immediately she fell to her knees and began unbuckling his belt and pants. Almost before he knew it she was cupping his fast growing cock with two hands and lightly licking the head.

"Hurry!" she whispered, "Boss not here now but she come soon okay?"

Then her mouth engulfed his erection and he groaned in response. With rapid hand strokes up and down his shaft she placed the head of his cock between her lips and sucked loudly. When she gripped his balls with her free hand and tickled his anus with one finger he gasped and came hard.

Gamely she took the whole load in her mouth and giggled as she swallowed.

Mark gulped in fascination and confusion as he stared at her. An hour ago she was the picture of cold aloofness. Now she was staring up at him with wide eyes as a drop of his semen slowly oozed from her lip and onto her chin.

"You good driver," she whispered, "I call you next time okay?"

Mark nodded, unable to believe how quickly his day went from pretty crappy to amazing.

"You give me number okay?" she said.

Without even thinking he handed his phone over to her. She opened the messenger app and sent herself a text.

"Okay you go now," she said with a giggle, "before Boss come."

In a fog Mark stood up, fastened his slacks and stumbled out the door and to his car. When he reopened the Uber app there was a message.

"How would you rate Chen as a rider?" it asked.

Mark briefly wondered if there was a way he could give her better than five stars. He swiped the highest rating and decided to drive home. It was a good way to end the day.