Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Supper went just fine. Everyone chatted and mom inquired about Latonya, which gave Donald a chance to talk about her, giving my daddy his first chance to hear about her.

We talked about the water park some, the repairs that got made on our Tahoe, etc..

"Help your mom get these dirty dishes sweetie." She hops up and instructs me. We spend twenty or thirty minutes dancing around in the kitchen, while the men have moved to the living room, both sipping a Canadian hunter on the rocks. We hear them talk of a Texans cowboys super bowl. Donald Trump. Immigration. Once they mention hunting, well, its on now. "I got my fifteen acres to hunt on but my property backs up against forty more acres that is land locked. Plenty of deer up there, wild turkey and hogs." Donald brags to my daddy.

"I spent 1,200.00 again this year on my south Texas lease and haven't seen shit to shoot. I get to hunt thru January 29th down there but I'm not a fan of shooting smaller deer."

Donald laughs and tells "Slide twelve hundred my way David and you can come hunt and fish year round on my place. NAW just kiddin ya. Ain't no problem at all if you want to come try at my place, won't accept a penny. Be nice to have company visit really."

"Don't go teasing me with the offer now. I will be there in a hot minute if I get a chance. I'm off for the remainder of the year and another week after." Daddy says and gets up to make another whisky. "Cindy, what we got planned after Christmas day?"

Mom leaves me and goes to be with them in the living room. "Nothing dear, shopping maybe."

"My Ass! plenty of shopping done got done. How about we go up to visit with Donald and Latonya. He wants me to give hunting a try up there."

"Pretty short notice but I guess we can." Mom says. Then looks at Donald. "You sure you Don't want to check with your wife first?"

Donald rises and goes to make his drink. "She loves company Cindy, don't fret none.

I will give her a heads up tomorrow when I get back home. Got me a load to snatch up over there in beach city, at that Walmart distribution center and then I'm off to Waco.

Got three whole days with my mamma before they start throwing work my way again."

My daddy chimes in. "You might as well stay here for the night Donald. No sense in risking the law dawgs out and about."

"Oh I think I done took up plenty of you folks time, I can't keep being a burden."

"Oh you are no fuss. Stay the night Donald." Mom assures him.

I stroll in giving my two cents. "You must stay Donald, we all want you to and I plan to finish your clothes tonight."

"well, lucky me. Sure beats sleeping in my old tank. Thanks folks. I do be needing to get off by 5:00 though."

"That won't be a problem, Cindy can get you up. She don't mind. My ass will be sleeping in, been waiting too long to get some good sleep."

Donald looks to Cindy, figuring she is torn between obeying David and keeping away from her black lover, lying naked in her guest bed. "Yes I will wake you. Is 4:00 good for you?"

"A little earlier may be better, if its ok." He almost snickers out loud to her.

"Sure um, I will, um, set my phone for 3:30 then.

I raise a brow at both Donald and my mom, not liking there agreement all that much. "Guess I will go switch the laundry around." I inform and head out of there sight.

Minutes later, after I have finished washing and get all the clothes into the dryer. My mind goes back to wondering what Donald might try to get up to with my mom. Surely, with my daddy being just 30 feet away, they wouldn't dare.

To Be Continued.

12