Just Following Orders

Story Info
Between the scenes of a classic Star Trek episode.
2.5k words
4.22
10.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,167 Followers

The following is a work of erotic fiction and includes scenes of sexual activity. It includes characters that are copyrighted by Paramount Pictures. This story is intended for the non-commercial enjoyment of fans and should be considered a parody. No copyright infringement is intended and no profit will be made from the distribution of this story.

Written for the Femme Fuh-Q Fest

*****

"Yeoman Tamura, you stay here and prevent this young lady from immolating herself. Knock her down and sit on her if necessary. This is a killing situation. Do what you must to protect yourself."

Commander Spock's orders echoed repeatedly in Kyoko Tamura's thoughts as she stood guard at the diamond shaped door to their detention room with her captured disrupter. Only an inch over five feet, the one hundred pound Asian woman was hardly an imposing image to the woman she had been ordered to keep watch over. Still she was part of Starfleet and would do whatever needed to be done to carry out her orders.

Less than twenty-fours before, Tamura had been part of a landing party led by Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock down to Eminiar VII. Soon after they had arrived, Captain Kirk was informed that the Enterprise had been classified as being destroyed in a computer-simulated tri-cobalt satellite explosion during an attack on the planet. Evidently, the planet had been at war with the neighboring world of Vendikar for over five hundred years.

A war fought by computers in which casualties once cataloged, were required to report to disintegration chambers where their deaths were recorded. The people died, Anan 7, the head of the High Council had declared, but the civilization endured.

Captain Kirk had understandably refused to order his crew to simply beam down and be killed when they landed. As a result, the landing party was then taken hostage in their place. After the Captain had been taken away to meet with Anan 7, Mr. Spock effected the landing party's escape and had, after warning the Enterprise, gone off to rescue Captain Kirk.

Spock had left Yeoman Tamura behind in their room, reasoning that their captors wouldn't expect any of them to be in the room they escaped from, to guard Mea 3. Mea was the daughter of Anan 7 and had been listed as killed in a previous attack. She had been on her way to a disintegration chamber when Spock and the landing party intercepted her.

"You really don't think you can keep me here," Mea said, breaking the silent indifference she had exhibited toward the young woman guarding her since they had been left alone.

"Those are Mr. Spock's orders," Tamura said with all of the authority she could muster, tightening her grip on the hand disrupter.

The problem was, the weapon she had been left with had no stun setting. Killing Mea to prevent her from going to commit suicide pretty much defeated the purpose. Tamura had her basic Starfleet training, but it wasn't like she was a member of Security or anything like that.

The reality of it all was that she was a glorified clerk and that Mea was both bigger and stronger than her. The only real advantage to the situation, the Yeoman believed, was that Mea didn't exactly strike her as the physical type but one rather more suited to a life of gentle amusements.

"Well if I must stay here," Mea said as she rose from the chair she had been sitting on, "Perhaps we can find a more pleasurable way to pass the time."

Tamura felt her guard coming up as the tall blond haired woman stepped up to her. The Yeoman didn't have all that much deep space experience but figured that if she were in Mea's place, she would try and trick her way out of here.

Personally, Tamura felt that if the Vendarian had so little love for her life that she could so casually throw it away, well then let her. But Mr. Spock had ordered her to prevent just that, so her personal feelings didn't really matter.

Stepping over to a small table, Mea picked up a bottle of Trova, a native liquor, and poured herself a drink. She held the decanter over a second empty glass and looked up at the woman in red, asking with her motions if she would join her. Kyoko declined the offer, thinking she had to keep her wits about her.

"Very well," Mea said as she put down the container and raised the drink to her lips, quickly draining the contents of the small glass.

The blond haired woman stepped back over toward her guard, stopping a few feet in front of her. Although the deadly disrupter was still aimed at her midsection, she took careful note that the Federation woman didn't have her hand on the trigger.

"You are a very attractive woman," Mea said unexpectedly, "so different from the others in your group. I've never seen a woman with features like yours."

"I'm Japanese," Kyoko replied, explaining that humans were further subdivided into various races.

"Well I don't know what Japanese men are like," Mea said, "but I think I like Japanese women."

"Is she coming on to me?" Kyoko asked herself, thinking that it was exactly the kind of trick she herself might try on a male guard. In her short career, she had met a lot of security types that thought with the wrong head and might fall for something like this.

"Do you think you like Vendarian women?" Mea then asked, confirming Kyoko's theory.

"I haven't seen enough to really make a decision," Kyoko replied, thinking that would end it.

Of course she could've simply said she wasn't into women period, but that thought didn't occurred to her because it simply wasn't true. The petite Asian had enjoyed a brief, fiery affair with another Yeoman when they had shared quarters when she had first come aboard the Enterprise. Much younger than the woman standing before her, Kyoko's roommate had also been a blonde.

"Well then, I guess we should correct that so you can have your answer," Mea said.

Before Kyoko could ask what she had meant by that, Mea took the younger woman's reply quite literally and made sure she could see more than enough to make up her mind. Mea's outfit was a collection of draped clothes, held together by a square metal clip just below her left shoulder. Sliding off that clip caused her ensemble to slide off her body with the greatest of ease, leaving Kyoko to wonder if it had been designed that way. Beneath the garment, Mea had been totally nude.

Mea had a fine body, there was no denying that. Small rounded breasts capped by dark pink nipples drew Kyoko's immediate attention, seconded only by the thick patch of light blond hair between her legs.

"Can you decide now?" Mea asked with a wide grin, just before she stepped forward out of the pile of clothing at her feet and quite unexpectedly kissed the Federation woman.

The press of her lips against Kyoko's might've been unanticipated, but it was nonetheless very enjoyable. Kyoko found herself responding automatically as she opened her mouth to admit Mea's tongue and caressed it with her own.

Mea wrapped her arms around Kyoko, pulling their bodies together and crushing her breasts against the smaller woman's chest. Beneath the material of her red uniform, Kyoko could feel her nipples hardening.

"How does this come undone?" Mea asked as she fumbled with the seam in the back of the Starfleet dress.

Kyoko paused a long heartbeat before answering, deciding that perhaps this wasn't really an escape attempt after all. She could feel a wetness forming between her legs and her mind beginning to succumb to the temptations of the warm flesh pressed against her. Still, she had just enough experience to consider the possibility that she might be wrong in her assumption.

Backing out of Mea's embrace, the Yeoman took the hand weapon, set it to it's lowest setting and fired the energy beam at the locking mechanism of the door. Once fused, no one was going in or out of this room without a cutting phaser or the Vendarian equivalent.

Then she shut down the disrupter, having learned enough about it to know that once shut down in that mode, it took a minute long recharge cycle before it could be used again. If anyone attempted to cut their way through the door, there was plenty of time to recharge it. In the meantime it was now useless to Mea as a weapon should she somehow gain hold of it during Kyoko's distraction.

"Now that we have some privacy," Kyoko said as she placed the now dormant hand disrupter out of reach, "shall we continue?"

The short black haired woman was pleased to hear Mea eagerly respond in the affirmative. She reached behind herself and undid the self-sticking hooks that held her uniform tight against her body. In only a little longer than it had taken the older woman, Kyoko was down to a pair of simple white fleet issue panties. Removing both them and her high black boots, she was quickly naked as well.

Like Kyoko had only a few minutes before, Mea took a moment to admire the Yeoman's body. Her breasts were much smaller than the Vendarian, tiny enough not to need additional support. The nipples of each were a dark brown against her lighter skin. Down between her legs was a small triangular patch of black less than half the size of any Mea had seen before.

The pause ended as the two women came together once more, their lips meeting as their hands explored the other's body. Kyoko took Mea's round mounds in hand and kissed the tips of each, letting her tongue glide across them as well. Mea returned the gesture, taking each of the smaller dark nipples into her mouth in turn and sucking on them aggressively. Back and forth they went, trading soft pleasures.

Mea's hands ran down the back of the smaller woman, caressing a trail down to the soft flesh of her ass. Then she reached between Kyoko's outstretched legs to stroke her sex a well.

"Oh yes," Kyoko purred as she felt Mea's fingers slip inside of her, applying a pleasing touch to her sugar walls.

She returned the offering as her own slender fingers sought out a similar goal. A random thought added to her good feeling. She was sure that this hadn't been what Mr. Spock had in mind when he had ordered her to do whatever was necessary to keep Mea from reporting to one of the death stations. Still, one of the first things you learned in Starfleet was to adapt to unusual situations and to use the tools at hand.

They continued to rub their now sweaty bodies against each other, with hands and mouths bringing increasing pleasures. Short, soft-spoken words of enjoyment, accented with breathless gasps mirrored their actions. In no time at all, both of their levels of desire had reached a fevered pitch.

Moving to the center of the room, they moved the chairs out of the way and dropped to the small carpet on the floor, taking positions that allowed each of them to orally satisfy the other. It had been a long time since Kyoko had tried to satisfy another woman in such a manner, but she was pleased to see that the skills learned in those late night practice lessons with her roommate came right back to her.

Mea seemed quite at ease in her efforts as well, leaving Kyoko to think that she's had a few lessons of her own. Such contemplative thoughts soon faded, however, replaced by the warm feeling spreading across both of their bodies.

The warmer and more excited they grew, the more energetic their efforts to please each other became. In no time at all, it became a race to see who would be the first to bring the other to climax. A race that each wanted to win.

Kyoko felt herself falling behind and realized that her orgasm was only brief heartbeats away. She had lost the race but as a consolation prize, an orgasm wasn't bad. Her body shook violently as waves of passion washed over her and the nectar of her arousal filled Mea's mouth. A soft cry of delight in a tongue the blond didn't understand filled the air.

All of which was enough to bridge the small gap between Mea and her own culmination. No less intense than Kyoko's, it brought a fullness to her face and an awareness of the joy of life that had been conspicuously absent since she had been declared a casualty of war.

The two improbable lovers lay intertwined on the floor, continuing to enjoy the touch and warmth of each other's body. No further words needed to be exchanged, their actions had voiced all that needed to be said. If it were up to them, they would stay that way for a very long time. Unfortunately, it was not up to them.

"Yeoman Tamura!" the loud voice of Commander Spock called from beyond the locked door. "Are you all right?"

The voice of her superior officer immediately brought the young Yeoman back to the reality of her situation. That and the fact that she was somewhat out of uniform. With a frenzied cry, she untangled herself from Mea, and gathered up her clothing. She dressed as quickly as she could, loudly urging the blond to do the same.

They had barely finished composing themselves when the sealed door was forced open under the assault of Vulcan strength. Able to hear the sounds of their discomposure with his superior hearing, Spock had mistakenly taken it as evidence of a struggle between the two women. Accompanied by two Starfleet security guards wearing borrowed Vendarian uniforms, the Enterprise First Officer burst into the room.

"Yeoman, are you all right?" he repeated his earlier question.

"I'm fine, Mr. Spock," Kyoko said, her tone reflecting her relief at having been able to finish dressing just in time. "Thank you for your concern." she added as she glanced back at the now ruined door.

Mr. Spock quickly explained that Captain Kirk had destroyed the computers that fought the war between Eminiar VII and Vendikar. The two worlds were now faced with either fighting the war with real weapons and all that entitled, or doing what was once unthinkable, make peace.

"Then there's no need for me to die?" an obviously relieved Mea asked breathlessly as the Vulcan's words sunk in.

"I thought I had made that clear," Spock replied. "The computer war has been halted."

Mea collapsed into the closest chair, the shock too much for her to take in all at once. The adrenaline that had been keeping her going these fast few days vanished in a single breath. Gone was the self assured and strong headed woman he had left in the Yeoman's charge. Wondering what had occurred in his absence, as well as the cause of the cries he had heard, Spock took Kyoko off to the side and discreetly inquired if the Yeoman had any problems in restraining the woman as per his orders.

"No problem at all, Mr. Spock," Yeoman Tamura grinned, "I just followed my Starfleet training and made use of the assets at hand. I guess I managed to show her that there were some things worth living for."

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,167 Followers