Just For Fun

Story Info
Advert leads to a pleasurable evening.
6.7k words
3.89
72.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

How it All began:

Lady 34 with understanding husband
wishes to meet male with sense of
adventure. Box No....

The Reply :

Dear Lady,
I was very interested in your advert
and think that I have the sort of
approach and sense of adventure
which both you and your husband
will find satisfying.

I am 49 years old , straight , not
overweight and have a strong respect
for both ladies and marriage.

I look forward to meeting you very soon
perhaps you would phone me if only to
confirm you received this letter.
Love Dave

Stacy's Story

" James and I had thought of bringing another guy into our relationship for a while but hadn't been advertising long. In fact I could hardly believe it when James told me the advert was in the paper.

We got 43 replies but I kept going back to Dave's . It was short but polite and left me wanting to know more.

'Why not phone him' James asked as he poured me another glass of wine

I sipped it as I thought, then said 'OK then'

Within minutes I hadn't only spoken to Dave but I had also arranged for James and me to meet him the following evening.

That night I fucked and sucked James as though there was no tomorrow or perhaps in excited anticipation of what tomorrow might bring.
Although we had arranged for all 3 of us to meet up James had said that if it would help things along he would disappear

The next day I managed to take off a few hours I was owed for my work at the hyper market where I worked and was home getting ready by 3pm. when James came in from work I sent him to get fish and chips , well I wasn't cooking when I had spent all that time on my nails and hair !

When we finished eating I went for a bath . usually when I shave my pussy James helps but tonight I wanted it to be a surprise for both him and Dave. My hand was shaking with anticipation but , using mirrors I managed to do a pretty good job without a single cut.

As I dried myself my fingers passed over my clitoris and into my slit. I was amazed at how wet I was and not because of the bath water.

I shouted to James that I was out of the bath and went to the bedroom to get dressed.

Usually I rarely bother with underwear but tonight I hoped that Dave would be undressing me and I wanted to give him something to remove so I selected a black wonder bra and a matching thong and added a pair of hold up stockings to complete the underwear.


I chose a black almost sheer wrap around dress which held together with two buttons at the waist. Although it covered my bra it did reveal the deep divide between my breasts and, as I walked the skirt section gave tantalising glimpses of white thigh above the black nylon.

It was still only seven o clock and we were not meeting Dave till 8 The drive into town would only take ten minutes or so.

I paced the living room impatient for James to finish getting ready. My make up was on, perfume applied , hair done nails done dressed all I had to do now was fidget .

At last James arrived and we set off , we had arranged to meet in a fairly quiet pub so we were able to park virtually at the door.

In my panic I had feared we may be late but we arrived with fifteen minutes to spare . I went downstairs to the ladies while James ordered us a drink .
I must admit to giving myself a little stoke while I was there just to try to ease the tension in me so when I emerged I had quite a rosy glow in my pussy .

"Its not Stacy is it ?" I heard a voice say and I turned to see a pair of the brightest blue eyes ever .

"Err yeah " I murmured

"Hi I'm Dave" As he spoke he had put his hands on my shoulders and I realised that my breasts were now pushing into his chest .I lifted my face to look into his and our mouths and tongues sort of merged into each other . A remarkable kiss for two strangers .

We walked back up the stairs to the bar with our arms around each others waists and joined James whose face was a picture .

I introduced them and we sat on a settee in one of the alcoves . I was pressed between them , the settee wasn't so big .

Dave took control of the conversation and |I honestly cant remember very much of what he said but I do know that he was straight , liked to be mildly dominant ( what a surprise !) liked being watched , loved women loved to flirt , dance and the outdoor life ( I discovered what he meant a little later that evening ) a little light bondage Oh and he loved to lick pussy

So far as I was concerned he had passed the" interview 2 and I was delighted to see James nodding and smiling as Dave spoke , we had agreed that if either of us was uncomfortable then we would make an excuse and leave

From the soaking state of my pussy and James's relaxed attitude I knew I was in for the fucking and , apparently, the licking of a lifetime

During the conversation Dave's hand strayed to my knee and with no attempt to conceal from James what he was doing he had stroked up my inner thigh to the top of my stockings

As it slid even further onto my bare flesh my breathing became deeper and deeper and then just as he could so easily have made contact with the narrow strip of my thong which barely concealed my over heated pussy he pulled his hand away and suggested going somewhere else

I could have screamed
Dave had left his car at home so we all piled into our car . I was alone on the back seat Dave to my disappointment sat in the front directing James to where he had decided we would go

I wasn't really listening to the directions so it was a surprise to fine us entering into a car park attached to a nature reserve .

"Right Stacy , come with me . James stay here and keep your lights on"

A little nervous now I climbed out and he took me by the hand , to my surprise and relief we only walked to a spot a few yards in front of the car.

There he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately his hands caressing the cheeks of my bum as he lifted the skirt section of the dress to reveal my stocking tops and the skimpy material of my thong.

Pulling his mouth from mine he turned me to face the car and undid the two buttons at my waist. his hands roamed over my breasts and down to my shaven pubes

Suddenly my thong was sliding down my thighs and James had a birds eye view of my baldness.

Strangely Dave made no attempt to penetrate me with his fingers. instead he pulled from his pockets a mass of chains and locks.

He knelt in front of me and wrapped one length of chain around my waist and held the ends together below my navel wile he produced a shorter length , this he joined to the other ends with a lock which he snapped firmly into place and then laid this new length between my thighs taking care to part my pussy lips and push it hard against my clitoris before passing it under and between the cheeks of my bum and locking it to the waist chain at my back . this left 2 or 3 inches dangling down.

He gave a sharp tug at this end and my clit felt as though it had been stung................. beautifully.

Dave hadn't finished yet , reaching behind me he unclipped my wonder bra and by passing the straps down the sleeves of my dress and over my hands he managed to remove it without removing my dress . My nipples moved forward to greet the cold night air and his mouth was waiting . I was in eager anticipation

I was to be disappointed again He simply wrapped the dress around me again buttoned it up and led me back to the car , this time I was to sit in the front so that I could see the effect out little performance had had on James , just as well his trouser seams had been professionally stitched .

Dave's hands came either side of the seat and began stroking my breasts . as we drove away I realised for the first time tat two other cars were parked in the car park. I'd love to know how much they saw !

Dave now directed James to a disco bar in a another part of the town.

As we arrived Dave said "James let Stacy and I go in first , you park up and follow but stand near to us not with us , You'll be able to see everything that happens , don't worry Stacy wont be made to do anything she really does not want to"

The disco bar was lively but dimly lit once you were away from the bar where Dave had bought me a drink

Where he chose for us to stand was just behind a pillar with a few seats and alcoves around us

He pulled me to him and ground his hips against mine, for the first time I felt his stiffness against me, I was tingling , I was enjoying myself so much that I must admit it was a few seconds before I remembered James . Almost at once I spotted him about 10 yards away , his alcove was very dark but I could see his white shirt and the fact that he was smiling.

The fact he was there and happy reassured me and I turned my attention back to Dave whose hand was now in the divide at the skirt section of my dress he gave a little tug again on the chain and immediately it felt as though my entire pussy had been bitten

I nearly leapt 3 feet in the air as the metal bit into my clitoris and I could feel the juices soaking the top of my thighs

My hands sped to his crotch and, while one was squeezing his balls the other was desperately trying to battle with his zip

Gently he pulled my hands loose , "lets dance" he said . frustrated and squirming I let him take me by the hand onto the dance floor. it was a slow song playing and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me slowly and deeply as we danced.

His hands found the piece of chain at the base of my spine and tugged it gently through my dress.

Leaning my body into his I allowed myself the luxury of a slow and gentle orgasm as the chain pulled against my clitoris forcing it slightly into my slit.

We left the dance floor and this time took a seat on a settee closest to James in his alcove . I gave him a sly wink as Dave pulled me onto his lap facing James who was obviously about to get an eyeful.

As I sat Dave raised the back of my dress so that my thighs were in direct contact with the rough material of his trousers

We kissed and as we did Dave untied the two buttons of my dress and stroked my naked breast . I tried to arrange the material so that no one would see other than him and James but then though "what the hell" and started to enjoy myself

Somehow Dave managed to manoeuvre his other hand to the inner section of my thigh and all the way to the top and with fingers like feathers fluttered on either side of the chain which was attempting to impersonate a gusset.

After a few delightful moments of this his hand dropped into his own lap and I felt and heard his zip sliding .

Suddenly a warm shaft of solid flesh appeared between my thighs hard up against the chain . God I wanted that shaft inside me . I squeezed my thighs tight over it and began sliding up and down on his lap

We must have been moving together like this for a good ten minutes when James appeared on a chair next to us . I looked at him questioningly but he just smiled the randy bugger just wanted a better view

Dave looked up "Oh hi James , we're neglecting you a bit aren't we? Look why don't you go to the car and warm the engine up and we will be with you in a couple of minutes"

As James left I started to tie my dress up but Dave stopped me "No need " he said "the door is just there and the car park is fairly dark"

Gulping I stood up and he stood too , with his left arm over my shoulder and his right hand on my naked breast he guided me to the door and I realised then that his prick was still standing proud out of his flies. I put my hand over the shaft .

As we reached the cold night air we could hear the engine running about 100 yards away at the far end of the car park, Dave moved behind me and with one tug my dress was off and draped over my arm . He took my hand and we walked towards the car.

I was stark naked except for some chain and hold up stockings and shoes . anyone who came into the car park at that minute would have had a real, eyeful or I realised there may already be someone sitting in a darkened car .

To make matters worse James switched the headlights on when we still had 20 yard to go and I heard yells s and wolf whistles from the door of the pub .

I charged into the back of the car and this time and this time Dave joined me

"Oh James " he said leaning forward " here is the key to Stacy's chastity belt . I think you should decide when to release her but I hope you'll make her beg".

I felt totally under the control of these two and at that point if they had told me to go and give a blow jobb to the crew at the local fire station I would have done it willingly. But I hardly had time to think about such things because Dave started kissing me and driving me wild with touches here there and everywhere except the one point that was screaming to be touched.

All too soon we were home and James went ahead to open up as I was apparently not to be allowed to get dressed again this evening . they were clearly working together now.

In the living room they both stripped and I was gazing at two engorged and hungry pricks. Its a sight and experience I recommend to any woman .

It was flattering knowing that they wanted me every bit as much as I wanted to be had by them both. I was going to have them but apparently I was going to have to wait a little longer .

They had me parade up and down the living room for them , I had to bend at the waist so they could see how tightly the chain bit into my pussy , I had to squat for the same reason and finally I had to lie on the floor and play with myself as best I was able .

At last I pleaded "James please unlock me I need fucking "

Playing the game he said "What's it worth , what about another girl the next time "

Dave chipped in " I know just the girl , James she would love to join the pair of you ...how about it Stacy ?" as he said it he tugged the chain and James waved the keys at me laughing ..the bastard

"YES YES ....anything just FUCK ME for Gods sake !" I heard a voice scream and realised , too late that it was mine

Too late for me to take it back or make any conditions James had me unlocked instantly . My hot and horny pussy took over from logic as I got into the doggy position and yanked Dave's cock deep into my soaking cunt.

James rammed his cock into my mouth and began fucking me from that angle too , then they swapped over but I have to admit they highlight of the evening was yet to come

Dave lay on his back on the floor and got me to kneel over him with my face towards him as I lowered myself over his sticky hot prick then James came behind and began licking my anus and then so gently eased in his cock till l it was fully impaled and then began easing out and in out and in gradually building the rhythm up until I suddenly had two red hot pistons driving in and out of me ..yes I screamed ..yes I begged I pleaded but did they care .. WOULD YOU ?

At last I managed to squeeze their nectar out of their dicks within 30 seconds of each other too as the jism hit deep inside my body I climaxed yet again that night .

A little while later James drove Dave home and when he came back he had recovered enough to fuck me again

One thing worries me, Dave told him he would get this other girl to ring me tomorrow

James's Story

When Stacy got all those replies I couldn't believe it and couldn't wait till she started meeting some of them.

We hadn't really discussed how involved I would be but even if I had to stay out of the way I knew I would be impatient for her to get home and give me a blow by blow account and I knew that she would.

It was, though with a feeling of relief that I found that Dave took it for granted that I would be there as well.

Stacy has always been great in bed but that night there was no stopping her . I knew that really she was thinking about Dave and what might happen between them but hell why should I worry it was MY cock she was sucking that night .

The next day I had a hard on most of the day despite teeth marls low down at the base of my cock .

When I got home I was amazed at how calm she seemed to be , I had expected her to be a bundle of nerves with a thousand and one reasons for cancelling the date but she just sent me to a take-away and then went off for a bath .

She hadn't told me what she would be wearing but when it was my turn for a bath and found MY razor covered in curly pubic hair I knew she was really taking the evening seriously .

By the time I was dressed she was on edge pacing up and down but I realised it wasn't fear just impatience . I didn't try to stop her pacing because as she did I got a flash of thigh and stocking top .

I thought about trying for a quickie (purely in the interests of taking her mind of it of course ) but she looked so good it seemed a shame to mess her up just yet.

At the pub she went straight to the ladies while I ordered our drinks . I couldn't see anyone fitting the description which Dave had given us so I found a settee set back a little in the pub and waited for Stacy to come back.

Even by her standards I thought she was taking her time and was beginning to wonder if nerves had finally got the better of her when she suddenly appeared with a guy she appeared to have know n all her life

"Budge along James" she said sitting beside me and making room on her other side for this guy Who apparently was Dave and who she had apparently met outside the ladies and already seemed to have got to know quite well.

Dave was remarkably cool and presumably quite experienced in all this answering all of the questions that we should have asked if we had thought of them .

I could feel Stacy was relaxed

It was then that I noticed his hand on her leg just above the knee finding the split in her dress and her own hand casually placed on his inner thigh where her fingers seemed to be scribbling a message

Maybe the y were , the pressure against my own leg increased so as to accommodate his fingers which were now traversing the nylon clad upper slopes of her thighs and which up to now had encountered no opposition

Higher and higher they travelled until the stocking tops drifted into my line of vision . The fingers paused while before continuing upwards bringing into view her clear white flesh and a hint of dark nylon at the point where her thighs reached the apex.


I'd lost track of the conversation as I was so fascinated by then messages that were being passed between their bodies so it came as a surprise when I found we had apparently agreed to move on tom another pub which Dave knew well.

I was a bit surprised that Dave chose to sit in the front with me as they seemed anxious to get top know each other better , Dave however was not a guy to be rushed.

"I just want to vary things a little James " he murmured " you don't mind do you ?"

"No " I replied , not sure what I had agreed to , his directions were leading us not to a pub but to a nature reserve a few miles out of town . No sooner had I parked than He had Stacy out of the car telling me to stay put and leave the headlights on .

I was relieved to see them stop just in front of the car and start to kiss.

It was clear that Dave had intended this show for my benefit as much as his and he raised her dress quite openly . I knew that everything in the pub had been quite visible but sitting behind glass made me feel like a fully paid up member of the voyeurs society and I must admit it was quite exciting .

He turned Stacy to face me and although she couldn't see me for the glare of the headlights she blew me a kiss and mouthed that she loved me as his hands undid the two buttons on her dress so I could admire her in her best lingerie

Her thong began to slip down over her thighs to her knees from where it cascaded down to her ankles .

taurents
taurents
233 Followers
12