Just for Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen's eyes were drawn back up, lingering only for a moment to admire Liz's sweat-slicked skin and gentle curves before watching Liz continue to make out with his sac, licking and nibbling higher and higher until her forehead smacked into his length with a dull thud and a moan from her. She pushed her face against him, pushing his towering manhood even taller as she nipped at him, stuffing her nose in deep and filling it with intoxicating musk. She supported his massive length on the side of her face, her skin growing slick and wet from the fluids Amy left behind.

When Liz shuddered, Jen noticed that her hands had changed tack, two fingers spreading herself wide for all to see, while the other used two fingers to fan over her clit. She stared with longing, slightly stunned even through the haze of lust at her sudden interest in another woman's body. Despite her burning desire to service his towering shaft, it felt just as natural to picture herself between her friend's legs, rewarding her for proper service to her new master. The glistening, pink meat inside her sex held Jen's attention, her current passions so far away from the shallow desires of her sexuality just an hour before. She would do anything her master wished, and it would bring her greater satisfaction than anything before in her life.

Liz's mouth traveled higher, finally reaching the base of his cock. Her tongue explored every vein and every protrusion, gliding smoothly over his slicked length. She moaned in delight at the taste and feel of him on her tongue, her lips joining shortly thereafter, doing their best to encompass his impossible circumference. When her questing mouth traveled over a fleck of white, she shuddered in miniature orgasm, a taste of what was to come. After that burst of pleasure, she began to seek out the small drops of white and clung to the nooks and wrinkles of his shaft, her body shivering with each taste.

She worked up the underside of his length slowly and meticulously, replacing Amy's juices with her own, not neglecting a single spot despite her obvious desire to taste more of his seed. By the time she had reached midway up his length, she was panting and red-faced, her fingers flying in and out and around her cunt, rubbing and pressing any spot that gave her pleasure. Of course, her own ministrations provided a pale fraction of the satisfaction she gained from worshiping his cock.

At this point, she had no choice but to stand before him, trapping his throbbing cock between her face and his torso as she kissed and nibbled, pulling gently at the loose red skin that covered it. Positioned as she was, it was only natural that she put her entire body to use, rubbing everything from her taught stomach to her generous bust against his shaft. Despite her endowments, she barely even enveloped a quarter of his girth. Despite this, he throbbed in approval as she put her body to use as he intended. Her hips swung from side to side, her fingers never stopping as she pressed against him and undulated. A dim part of Jen's rational mind wondered if she was a dancer. With the moves she was now displaying, she certainly could be.

With each swing of her hips, small strands of dripping lust swung with her, colliding with her thighs and breaking off to leave thin strands of gossamer spattering her skin. Meanwhile, her mouth had reached his taper and she paused there to lavish attention on the particularly sensitive skin. Her lips and tongue moved as though kissing his flesh, stopping every so often to nibble or to simply wiggle her tongue. Once she had reached his tip, she moved quickly towards its peak, the only part of him that she could conceivably fit inside her mouth, which she did immediately. Her cheeks bulged with the effort. Jen could see the outline of her tongue as it circumnavigated his head before she pulled off, mouth hanging open and dripping.

She stopped, Jen noticed, as a huge drop of clear liquid began to seep from his tip. Liz met her eyes, as if to taunt her that only she would be permitted this treat. A moment later, she dove back down, though not to engulf his tip. Instead, she sneaked out her tongue, dabbing at first into the liquid as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She played with the drop, pushing it this way and that before pushing through it with her tongue, splitting his opening and driving herself inside. Only once she was firmly inside his opening did she once again close her mouth around him and begin to suck.

Jen burned with both jealously and desire, her eyes falling back down to Liz's dripping cunt. With her new position, it wasn't possible to see what she was doing in great detail, but she could see her dripping fingers dipping in and pulling out new strands of thick lust. She could also see the brief flashes when Liz allowed her swaying and writhing to "accidentally" brush her clit against him, if only for a second. What caught her attention the most, however, was how her tight, lightly muscled belly slid against his shaft, the myriad moving knots and twisting veins denting her skin and digging into her body as she pressed against him. With his enormous bitch breaker pressed up against her like this, it was even more shocking that he had ever managed to fit inside the petite Amy.

With her entire body dedicated to his pleasure, it was only a matter of time before he allowed himself to cum. With another bestial roar, he thrust up into her mouth, gagging her and testing her resolve to hold on right before she received her reward. From her position, Jen could actually watch the distention travel up his shaft, profanely bulging and pushing Liz away with the force. Despite the size of the bulge, it traveled slowly, long enough for Jen to become transfixed by its passage until it disappeared into her mouth and exploded.

Liz never had any hope of being able to contain his orgasm. It exploded out of her mouth and nose, splattering in all directions. She had no choice but to pull off, the end of his first shot shooting out so hard it hit the ceiling. Liz's mouth hung open, silent, but slack-jawed in ecstasy. Her hands wrapped around his length for the first time, stroking him as she held it steady enough for her to grind her clit against his base. She held on for dear life, leaning backwards and supporting nearly her entire weight with his shaft, allowing the falling cum to splatter across the length of her belly and breasts. The next shot nearly bounced off the ceiling, splattering down and covering every single inch of her. She shuttered and moaned in orgasm, but also in joy at being so thoroughly covered. By the time the third shot came, she was dripping with spunk, her body and expression glazed over. Even her open mouth was already filled and running over. Her blonde hair, her smooth skin, everything was covered in her thick and sticky reward.

She eventually lost her grip and fell onto her back with a plop, only for the demon to take a hold of his own shaft and point it directly at her face. She cupped her hands below her mouth, catching every drop she could, but still failing to collect even a tiny fraction of his load. By the time he had finished, she was unrecognizable beneath his coating, her body shivering and twitching as her hands explored, scooping up great handfuls and dragging them into her mouth to savor. After drinking her fill, her hands returned to their exploration, one massaging it into her skin while the other frantically pushed great globs of it into her swollen pussy, at once both grateful for her reward and desperately begging to be properly filled.

He stood over her, as though admiring his work, before bending over and reaching out a single claw. His razor-sharp tip poked through the thick layer of cum over her neck, biting into her flesh and tinging the sea of white with a bit of pink. He traced all the way down to her breasts, his hand moving quickly to produce what was no doubt a beautiful mark of ownership over her body. When at last he finished, he stood tall once more and looked to the remaining two girls.

Jen's heart pounded as he approached. She yearned for release, for reprieve from the ceaseless arousal that caused her to soak the entire lower half of her robe. It was as though she had broken, her mind incapable of anything but stoking her arousal with fantasies and bursts of pleasure. She groaned in frustration as the demon grabbed Kat by the ankles, dragging her only a few inches away before setting her down, her face less than a foot from Jen's.

He dropped to a crouch behind her, wasting no time in simply ripping away her costume with a few disinterested swipes before rather awkwardly laying down on top of her. Because of his enormous proportions, very little weight was actually on the lanky woman, most of it on his bulging arms. Posed as he was, his head was almost directly above Jen, though she could not turn to see it. Instead, she simply felt his hot, musty breath on her skin.

The demon pushed Kat's legs apart to make room for his substantial bulk as he settled his stomach over her ass and began to push. Jen was given a first-row seat to watch the expressions shift on her face as he started to work his way in. She bit her lip the moment his cock touched her lips, inhaling sharply a moment later as he parted her folds wider and wider. Her eyes seemed to lose focus as inch after agonizing, glorious inch slipped in. By the time she heard his hips clap hers, Kat looked to be in a completely different world, her eyes slightly open and vacant as a small bead of drool collected on her soft lips.

Like before, he wasted absolutely no time once fully inserted, drawing out so far Jen could see his bare cock rise above Kat's ass before driving back in. She exhaled hard upon his brutal thrust, her sweet breath feeling so different from his overwhelming scent and heat. Close as she was, Jen heard every moan, every gasp, and every stuttering breath as he fucked her. It felt as though the demon was simply teasing her, placing her friend so close that she had no choice but to watch her being pillaged by his brutal slab while she stewed in her own juices.

Once again, she could see Kat's ass rise and fall, not of her own volition, but by necessity of her inhuman intruder's size. Despite the demon's incredible strength, their vigorous fucking and the smooth concrete floor made it hard to keep her in place, and she moved just a bit closer to Jen's face with every thrust. Jen watched her friend, transfixed by every subtle twitch in her face and the way her breath hitched every time part of his bulbous cock mashed against one of her most sensitive places. She was watching her friend being broken, being reformed inside and out in service to the demon, her mind completely lost to the pleasure. When he came inside her, she too would be marked and be added to his collection. All Jen could think of his how desperately she wanted to join them.

After a series of particularly brutal thrusts, Kat was no so close that their foreheads were touching. Cat's eyes opened for a second at the contact and, for a while, they stared at each other, until they moved as one. Jen craned her neck slightly, the largest movement that she had been allowed to make, and met Kat with open lips. There was no testing or probing, no gradual deepening or growing passion - the instant their lips touched, they were inside each others' mouths. There was no question in Jen's mind that this is what they both wanted. Whatever they thought of themselves before this meant nothing in the presence of their new master.

Jen moaned into her friend's mouth, loving the feeling of her hot breath as she absolutely dominated her lips and tongue. Kat was on her back foot from the start, her breathing heavy and almost hyperventilating from being violated. She did her best to keep up with Jen, but needed air more and had to fight to free herself to breathe. Jen very nearly literally smothered her with kisses, luxuriating in her friend's desperate gasps for for air as she chased her mouth, cutting off every avenue of escape with her lips and tongue. Every so once in a while, she would bite down on her friend's lip, just a little, and steer her mouth back in for more. Despite her groans and protestations, she knew that Kat was loving every second of it.

It did not take long before Kat had been fucked out of Jen's reach, their heads sliding past each other as she was pounded from behind. While she enjoyed watching her friend's face as he split her wide, this new angle had given her more to explore. Her skin was so beautifully dusky, even this late in the season. It tasted wonderful as well, Jen's tongue running down her neck as she strained her neck further to kiss and gently bite her skin. She lathered her affections on whatever was presented to her, licking and kissing down the woman's neck, down to her collarbone.

Jen had always loved whenever her last boyfriend would nuzzle into her neck, loved the way it made her feel so vulnerable. She saw the same in Kat as she tilted her head, opening as much sensitive skin up to her touch as possible. She could feel her friend's muscles tighten and shake beneath the skin as she was pushed right up to the edge and held there to wait for him. Every time her lips met her neck, she could feel the vibrations of her moans and strangled cries.

She was so wrapped up in exploring every proffered inch of her friend that she jumped slightly when he heard the demon roar out above her. From her vantage point, she could see very little, but knew that he was pounding into her just that little bit more and that little bit harder that it took for him to really explode. She redoubled her affections, kissing and nibbling around, reading her reactions and looking for a particularly sensitive spot. With one final, hard thrust, he ground his hips against hers and throbbed. At that very moment, Jen bared her teeth and bit down on her friend.

Kat shrieked as she came, her banshee wail even managing to drown out the demon in the throws of her pleasure. She practically flopped in place, humping the floor, her back drawing up in an arch as she tried to fuck herself on his cock. Jen could feel her muscles bulging as her whole body was rocked with spasms, her hands scrambling to find purchase on the concrete, to find something to anchor herself as pleasure took her. As her screaming turned to moaning, then to gasping, and finally ragged breathing, she knew that the demon had finally finished. A second later, the beast pushed off of her, pulling out with a wet plop before once again crouching above her. Through the corner of one eye, Jen watched the now-familiar ritual of the demon tracing his claw through her flesh to mark his property, this time between her shoulder blades and straight down her spine to the small of her back.

Jen lay perfectly still as she looked up at him, waiting. She new it was her turn. Dozens, perhaps hundreds of fantasies played through her head, each more extreme and depraved than the last. What would he do to her? To her surprise, once he drew up to his full height, he simply stood there and stared at her, as though waiting.

She felt her mind clear slightly, the mindless haze of lust receding just enough for her to remember that she was a person and not just a sopping hot hole to fuck. A moment later, she realized she could move. She stood, trembling only slightly before coming to a mostly normal stance. Her legs made a slightly distressing squishing sound as they came together, but that was hardly the revelation of the night. He refused to react to her in any way, simply following her with his eyes as he waited. She stepped over her friend, careful to not slip in the ludicrous pool of cum, and stood at the base of the stairs. Light trickled through the edges of the door, dispelling just a bit of the red haze that shrouded the basement. She could escape.

A trembling foot reached out to the stairs, but the very action felt like she had punched herself in the gut. Her lust was extreme but manageable, and she had full control of her body. Even still,she could not bring herself to take that first step. She turned and looked at his unmoving goat face. She could escape. There was nothing stopping her from leaving. Her friends were taken by the demon, their minds and bodies so wracked with pleasure and literally incomprehensible lust that they had no choice. She was the same way until a moment ago; she understood how it felt and how impossible it would have been to resist. He was the incarnation of lust, and they were mere women. They could not have hoped to deny him. She could. He was allowing her to make a choice.

Her foot fell shakily to the floor and she turned on the spot. She walked up to him, undoing the sash that held her robe closed and swinging her hips with each step. With their difference in heights, she could not hope to reach his mouth with hers, but she did run a pair of fingers down his cock and touched her lips gently to his chest. His musk took her breath away, threatening to shred what little remained of her mind. Without a word, she dropped her robe behind her, unhooked her bra, and stepped out of her panties. For the first time this night, she thought she caught a twitch of a smile on the demon's face. Insofar as a goat can smile, of course.

She trailed a hand down his body as she sank to her knees, then onto her back. The warm blanket of confounding lust returned slowly, her moment of clarity no longer needed. Deep inside her, where no one else had seen and even she feared to tread, lay the desire to submit. Not to be taken, as her friends were, but to willingly submit and give every part of herself, body, mind, and soul. Somehow, he knew this. He knew that she had to be shown what lay hidden inside. It was why she was chosen last. He knew that she had to make the choice herself, with sound mind. It was why he cleared her mind. Now she gave herself willingly, and it was no longer required. She did not fall back into the haze. She jumped headfirst, actively aiding the mind fog as it wormed its way inside of her and took away her other desires. This was where she belonged, what she always wanted.

"Come and take me, my master."

She spread her legs for him, presenting her bare-shaven pussy and ass. He could have any and every part of her that he wanted, whenever he wanted her. She held her legs high and wide as he sank down between them. His arms pressed into her sides as he lowered himself onto her. It was a ridiculously narrow stance for someone so wide, but she knew that was not the point. He had her trapped, mentally and physically, under him. This was just a (relatively) subtle reminder of her place. His furred skin burned against hers as he took his position. She could only see his chest and rippling abs, but that was more than enough for her. She ran a single finger down his chest and stomach, appreciating his soft fur and the incredible hardness that lay just below. As her last act before the storm engulfed her, she gripped his wrists to steady her hands and wrapped her legs as best she could around him.

His tip pressed against her lips, somehow hotter and harder than in her fantasies. The air was forced from her lungs as he pushed inside her, thicker in his first inch than any man she ever had before. The pleasant sensation of being filled turned for a moment into pain, and then wonder as she continued to stretch. Her back arched and head lolled back as she clung tightly around him, her hands shaking with the force of her grip on his wrists. With every inch that entered her, it became increasingly obvious that something was happening to her. She could feel things move and shift, becoming liquid to better accommodate his girth. He was remaking her from the inside.

Inch by impossible inch entered her, every bump and ridge on his marvelous dick drawing forth another desperate moan. Organs moved to permit his passage and accommodate his length, though her walls never lost their tightness. She was so stretched and tight that she felt his every twitch and every heartbeat through her achingly sensitive pussy. His knobs and protrusions moved within her, not just as he pushed in deeper, but independently of any obvious conscious action on his part. Even as he gave her time to adjust, those small movements never stopped, keeping her on the ragged edge even when he stopped.