Just for Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like a lifetime, she groaned with satisfaction as she felt his furry hips tickle her puffy, swollen, and absolutely sopping lips. She braced herself for the immediate pounding her friends had received, but it never came. Instead, he pulled out of her in a fluid but surprisingly slow stroke. Her thighs quivered as every bump and ridge stole a shuddering moan from her mouth, and she could feel her juices pouring out of her stretched lips as he scraped her folds. He paused for only an instant before pushing back it at the same speed. Her body twisted and she felt her nipples stand on end at his slow, deliberate invasion.

While her friends had screamed and writhed in a continuous assault of pleasure, she was being fed wave after wave of sensation, given just enough time to recover before being engulfed once again. Every thrust was just slightly faster, each time pushing her to slightly higher bounds until she could no longer take it and began trying to pull him in and out faster and faster with her heels. He responded by placing more of his weight on her, trapping her body under his smooth fur and pinning her to the floor. Every inch that filled her was accompanied by an inch of fur that slid over her tender pink skin and tormented her diamond-hard nipples. She was torn between grinding her clit against his shaft and grinding her tips against the washboard of his muscles. Unable to choose, she alternated between the two, undulating her entire body against him.

Her lips and tongue did their best to worship him, though the combination of a moving target and the strangled cries being forced from her relegated her to effectively just covering his fur with her saliva. That hardly mattered to her right now, though. The only thing that really mattered was thrusting between her legs, claiming more and more of her with every stroke. Nothing she had ever felt before could even be compared to this. No mere fucking, she was being owned and overwhelmed.

She could feel her stomach bulge with each thrust, felt him push all the way into her rib cage as he bottomed out. Though his expression had always been intractable, she could feel his excitement when he was inside. He pulsed faster and harder, his cock throbbing and veins bulging with the beating of his heart. She squeezed down on him in rhythm with his thrusts, pulling and pushing her hips to provoke those twitching reactions. The pride she felt as his blood quickened was indescribable, momentarily eclipsing the physical pleasure assaulting her body. It was not enough for her to simply be a receptacle for his lust. She had to stoke it, to take them both ever higher and meet his every desire with her willing service.

Her blood pooled in her face and nethers, staining her skin red as she flushed with deeper arousal. There seemed to be no limit to the pleasure being forced into her. She could have cum from a fraction of the stimulation, yet the sensation only ever grew more intense. Her pussy and thighs began to spasm, her body wresting control from her and simply responding to what it felt. She held her eyes closed and shut out the world, her entire existence encapsulated in this space, trapped beneath her master and writhing in his embrace. She was burning up, so primed for release that everything else stopped mattering. Her body screamed for release, but she knew better than to think it under her control.

His pace was still accelerating, finally reaching the brutal tempo she had seen before. There was no time that he was not filling her, no time that she could not feel the bulge in her stomach shooting back and forth. At his current speed, she had no sensitive spots, no favorite touches. She was a single raw nerve inside and out, every inch of her that touched him screaming out for more. Her hands moved up his arms, squeezing so hard that she would have drawn blood from a human partner, and her toes clamped around the fur of his hips. No part of her could be still, from her head that twisted mindlessly with pleasure, to her shaking hips that sought any extra flash of pleasure.

At long last, she started to feel a hint of tension in his motions. It felt as though he had grown inside her, his hips smacking hers with every thrust, yet his tip digging deeper each time he came to a hilt. She buried his face in his stomach, huffing his scent with her shallow, hitching breaths while crying out in broken syllables, his thrusts too fast to finish a thought, much less a word. Her message was heard and understood, however, and more of his weight fell into her on each thrust, slamming into her so hard it began to hurt. She could feel her lips swell and bruise, but could not bring herself to care. All she could do was pull herself into him and scream out for release.

One final time he buried himself inside her, and the dam finally broke. The pleasure was indescribable, wiping every thought and every other sensation from her mind. Her lips stretched around a single hot bulge, larger than anything she had taken before she was chosen. She felt it travel down her passage, the anticipation building and only enhancing the pleasure that made her shake and cry. A moment later, it burst inside her, filling her already too-full sex with sticky warmth. There was something inside his cum that made her ears ring and the blackness behind her eyes burst with light. It was a euphoria beyond mere sexual pleasure, a sensation that filled her whole self and took her breath away.

Before his first shot had even managed to work its way out of her, the second joined in. Like her sister Amy, she could feel her stomach bulge to accommodate his load, her body once again rearranging itself to suit his needs. Unlike Amy, however, none of his gift had yet found its way out. Instead, she continued to grow, the heat filling her beyond any capacity. His third and fourth load came before any pressure was relieved, each one coming slower as it fought against the pressure inside her. The muscular walls of her cunt also fought back, squeezing and clenching around his shaft, going wild with spasms that spread to her whole body.

She was gravid with his seed, his weight pressing down from above and building the pressure inside her until she could feel nothing else. It was his fifth throbbing pulse that finally overcame her grip on him. She twisted her hips just enough to open up a path, and she shook with relief as what felt like gallons of his ardor sprayed out of her, drenching her lower body and his. She barely even felt his final eruption as she deflated, air finally returning to her lungs only to be used in a series of unrestrained moans.

Time lost all meaning as his seed flowed out of her, He still throbbed inside, though nothing more could possibly come out. Every twitch and every moving bulb on his cock set her alight once again, giving her what she would have previously considered a powerful orgasm every couple seconds. She was too overwhelmed to react, however, and only a sharp intake of air and a brief series of contractions gave any outward indication of what was happening. Eventually, the bulge inside her receded to the shape and size of his cock. She felt at once ultimately relieved and slightly empty, her body and mind crying out in unison to be filled once again.

In spite of her desires, she already knew that any more of his seed would be just for their enjoyment. She could feel the life inside her, even before it took root. She sighed contentedly as she felt him slowly pull out. Little bursts of pleasure followed behind him, though it was nothing compared to what she had just experienced. When he finally left her completely, she could feel herself gaping, her body struggling to reset itself after what she had just experienced. In truth, she did not want to mend. It would be so much easier to just stay as she was, limp and open, ready for him whenever he would have her. That, though, was not meant to be.

She released her hold around his waist, not that it really, mattered, and opened her legs up again for him, for what had to come next. A short, sharp pain shot through her has his claw pierced her flesh, digging into the tender skin of her mons. He was swift, but she felt every burning inch of his brand as he scrawled it over her mound and up to her navel. She was his now and forever, and she had never been happier.

Mary nearly stumbled down the stairs, the aching pain in her head making it hard to keep her eyes open, much less navigate a three-dimensional space. She slightly regretted having butted heads with Jen last night. They at least got to drink together. Her plans for the night had fallen through and left her to drink alone, which she had learned is very dangerous for her. The worst had already come to pass, but the lingering consequences were still far from pleasant. At the very least, she had sundered the shackles that bound her to worshiping the porcelain throne and had set out in search of a new god, preferably one with a car and an equal hankering for cheesy, salty beef. Unfortunately, no such being had manifested itself thus far. It appeared as though she may have to take advice from Voltaire and invent such a god.

At this particular moment in time, the slightly less painful route involved scrounging through the kitchen for enough fat, salt, and coffee enough to cure what ailed her. Also ibuprofen, but that probably wasn't going to be in the kitchen unless someone else had already completed a similar pilgrimage. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she noticed the sign from last night still affixed to the door. They probably just hadn't gotten around to taking it yet, but there was also a pretty decent chance that they had lost a similar war and didn't have the advantage of the 3:00pm sun to rouse them from their slumbers. She may as well check on them and maybe even apologize for their brief tiff, depending. She turned the nob and stumbled the door open, her foot pausing mid-air above the first step as she blinked, clearing her eyes.

The entire basement was flooded with dull red light, not even the afternoon sun from above piercing the infernal darkness. Far below, she saw a figure, her eyes still slightly too blurry to make out in detail. What she did see was a hulking mound of lean muscle in twisted mockery of the human form dragging two naked, squirming, insensate women - Jen and Kat if her eyes could be trusted - through a sea of...probably cum. The beast turned towards her, burning eyes set deep into the head of a goat, its horizontal pupils, black as the void, regarding her dispassionately. She shut the door.

After a brief search through some drawers, she found a thick black marker and, returning to the door, triple-underlined the "not" on the "do not disturb" sign. She walked back up the stairs to her room and put on some clean clothes, making only a modicum of effort to make sure her hair did not look like she fell asleep on/in a toilet before grabbing her keys. She stumbled down the stairs once more and out the front door, hissing discontentedly at the sun. She did not know what she had seen, or what had happened to her friends. She did not know what, if anything, she should do. What she know was that right now, she was thinking Arby's.