Just For Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lunch would be great," she said, and then whatever it was that had been unlocking within her unlocked, and she dared to say, "how about breakfast, would you like to stay for breakfast too?" and she giggled as a defence against the possibility of rejection.

"Breakfast would be great," Lucas said, and kissed her again, and everything was tender as it should be, and she snuggled closer to him, and moved onto her side and her leg went over his and he could feel the moistness of her cunt against his thigh. Then he had a thought about her neighbours. "Would it be ok to put my car in your garage?" he asked, and her heart warmed to him even more as she realised what he was getting at.

"Sure," she said. Lucas got off the bed, after giving her a little kiss, and took his keys from his pants on the floor. Then he stood there, Rachel got up too, but as she went to get her bathrobe, Lucas took her hand and said, "No, let's do it like this." Rachel looked at his nakedness, his hardening cock, felt a little driplet fall from inside her onto her thigh, looked down at her own nakedness, and laughed.

"Why not," she laughed again, and let him lead her by the hand, naked both of them, down the stairs, through the hallway, and out the front door. She resisted a twinge of panic as she walked naked with him across to the car. Right now she really didn't want to care if anyone could see them.

When they got to the car, which they did quickly because it had started to rain, Lucas unlocked it, hugged her to him, she could feel the full hardness of his cock against her belly, he could feel the trembling anticipation of her body against his.

"When was the last time you were fucked in the back seat of a car?" he whispered, and Rachel felt the little surgings again.

"I never have...yet," she giggled, and opened the back door, and threw herself on her back onto the back seat.