Just for the Holiday

Story Info
He can have his wife all to himself again...!
2.1k words
3.71
6.7k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Just for the Holiday

I have a surprise for you.

The red drake stared down at the phone in his paws with due trepidation, his eyebrows raised over worried eyes. Of course, Pyros could not be all that worried about what his darling wife had in mind for him when she had come up with so very many kinky surprises for him in the past, even if that had involved him often walking in on her with different partners. The dragon swallowed hard and shook his head slowly from one side to the other, trying to contain himself in his little office cubicle - not on fieldwork in the annoying interlude of time between Christmas and New Year's - while his cock tented out the front of his black work trousers.

What did she have in mind for him? His mind raced, heart pounding even as he rushed through the workday, eyeing the clock as if it was deliberately ticking more slowly simply to spite him. What would he find when he came home? Oh, a part of him hoped not but that was just the part of his mind that was traditionally masculine, the submissive nuance of drake wanting far more, to push the boundaries of what was possible in the love between him and Anna just to see how far they could truly go together.

To his trepidation, however, there was only Anna's car in the driveway when he finally returned home with the light fading already from the sky. The short, wet winter days drew in closer and closer and he longed for the time when he could see them becoming longer again or at least for a flake of snow. It was usually white with it by that time and it brightened up a forlorn cityscape some even if it made things more difficult to get around. And being snowed in with his sweet wife most certainly would not have been a bad thing at all...

But if there was no car there besides hers...just what was Anna up to? He could not have answered that question or himself through any other means than easing into the house and quietly closing the door on his heels, nearly trapping his tail in the process. Hoping to be quiet enough to sneak up on her, Pyros held his breath, but it was not to be as Anna, his cougar wife, stalked from the living room in a shimmering robe that fell down to her mid-thighs.

The dragon gulped. Would she ever not be simply and completely breath-taking to him?

"Hi, sweetheart," she purred throatily, stepping up to him like the old, familiar lover she was to him, red hair loose about her shoulders. "I thought you were never going to get here."

"I..." Why did the words have to stick in his throat at the worst of times? "I tried to hurry... Is..."

But he could not ask for it was not, usually, him that needed to voice the question, eyes darting from one doorway to another and up the stairs to her back as if he expected a suitor or one of her past lovers to just be standing there, thumbing their snouts at him. He knew how the game went, their cuckolding agreement raising the lust in his heart, and yet there was no one at all else in the house, the building standing quietly except for the throb of blood in his body.

And Anna knew just what he was thinking as she closed the distance between them, lips fixed in a smile that seemed to have found a permanent home on her muzzle. She trailed her fingers sweetly across his snout, turning his face to her even as the dragon swallowed again, wondering just when the surprise was going to come to light. If it was not what she usually planned for him, all of that wickedness...then what?

"Oh no, darling," she purred, winding her arms around his neck as she hung off him, eyes sparkling with wicked desire. "No... Not this time. You're the only one here. And you'll be the only one here for the rest of the holiday too."

The dragon blinked, almost tipping his head to the side - an old habit - before catching himself just in the nick of time.

"What... What do you mean?"

Anna giggled musically and shook her head, stepping back and letting the fancy robe slip from her body in a sensual hiss of silk, pooling around her bare hind paws. His eyes could not help but follow its passage, flicking back up her tan legs to her bare crotch and soft stomach, breasts tugged down lightly under their own weight. Her nipples already perked out lewdly but it was the fall of red hair about her shoulders, lightly curling as if, perhaps, it was still damp from the shower, that caught his attention, dark lips curving into the softest smile that he had seen on her muzzle in what must have been months.

His heart leapt, tightening in his throat as it pounded. Did she really mean what he thought she did? That could be even better than what he'd thought!

"I mean, darling, that you are going to be the only one to satisfy my needs through the winter holiday," she whispered huskily, her voice almost tight with the heat of emotion curling through her. "After all...you are the one that I married. And you are the one that I love. Spending time with you, sweetheart, should be what Christmas is all about."

The dragon should have perhaps been more shocked than he actually was with the blood roaring in his ears, although his cock most certainly 'rose' to the occasion, throbbing hard and full in his trousers in but an instant. And then his wife was in his arms, her lips on his, and the shocking revelation mattered not one bit in light of what she wanted to do with him, only that they were together and could experience the sweetness of what remained of their Christmas break together. Done were the family obligations as his work lay to his back, the time until the new year completely and utterly theirs and theirs alone.

And the drake knew just what he wanted to do with his wife as he kissed her fiercely, taking light, loving control as his tail flicked around to hers, the cougar wrapping her slenderer, more flexible appendage around his as if she never wanted to let go of him. He remembered back when they'd just been dating, holding her paw tightly on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean, waves crashing in a spray of white foam on the rocks below. Back then, he had worried about losing her every which way but none of those worries that the wonderful femfur in his life would fall, inexplicably, lost came to fruition, only for the better and not, most certainly, for the worse.

He could never have done better than Anna and the cougar's breath mixed hotly with his in thick, rasping breaths, lips crushed together even as she fiddled and fought with his belt. She seemed to struggle with it but she had his trousers and pants down around his ankles soon enough, Pyros' head rolling back as she took his hard cock into her mouth without any sense of hesitation in the slightest. Someone else, another couple, would have, perhaps, been hard-pressed to consider a blowjob romantic but there had always been something about his sweetly lustful wife taking that most vulnerable part of his body into his mouth that had made his heart sing in a way that the dragon simply could not explain.

It was more intimate still than watching another partner please her and his lust surged with the knowledge that, for now, he would be the only one to please her. Anything she wanted would be hers as he sought to provide for her, a growl rising from the back of his throat as he leaned lightly over her head and wove his fingers through her long, soft locks over and over again.

And, oh, she knew how to suck cock too, curling her tongue oh so very expertly around his achingly hard shaft, knowing just how to coax drops of pre-cum from the slender tip without seeming to have to expend all that much effort at all, so well did she know his body. He groaned and her hot breath washed over his cock, skin tingling where her saliva coolly coated his length, but there was only more to come as the cougar mewled, spreading her legs apart as she crouched and gazing up at him with equal amounts of love and need.

"Take me!"

What dragon could have possibly refused such a demand? Pyros took her into his arms and kissed her deeply, their tongues tangling lustfully and wantonly together before he spun her about for the first of many session of lovemaking that would take place now that they were both off work at the same time. There was no time to get upstairs to roll in bed - who cared about location? - and Anna giggled breathlessly, all of a sudden a much younger cougar again, as he pressed himself up to her back, clothes around his ankles and only his shirt buttons undone. Her naked buttocks ground back into his cock, however, forcing any thought of disrobing entirely from his mind as the dragon's throbbing length hastily found her pussy and shoved in.

The cougar yowled, driving back against him as they fucked, lovers at their finest who knew the intricacies of one another's bodies in a way that no other partners and lovers, temporary at best, ever would. And that was just why they had come together in the first place, knowing even way back then that they would be the only ones that either of them ever, truly, wanted in that way for the rest of their lives. Romance came separate to sex but, in the heat of the moment, all Pyros could do was snarl and growl into her ear as she cried out her pleasure right back to him.

Soft and sweet would not do for Anna... He knew what she liked and pounded her, one paw curled around her shoulder as if to brace himself, although the cougar held herself up against the wall, her sexy rump thrust back. Although he had no externally held balls to speak off, just the hard shaft of his cock slipped from the slit in the base of his belly, Pyros could not have said that need for her did not churn where his seed was held, wanting to breed, to fill her, to do what husband and wife were, by the will of those pleasing, supposed to do together.

But it was Anna who groaned out an orgasm first before his lust-addled mind could even get there himself, his cock seemingly having ground up against her G-spot. Maybe she'd gotten herself all randy before he'd even come home but Pyros was hardly concerned about something like that as his wife's sweet pussy clenched and rippled around his length, massaging and pulling as if she was trying to milk him of every last drop of seed that he had. What little breath he had left in his lungs caught in his throat, a blockage rising there as he huffed and panted, redder and hotter than ever even beneath his scales.

He'd seen other males, tougher and stronger ones than him, fight to hold back when she climaxed but Pyros did not even try, slamming the flat of his paw into the wall above her head as he let loose, slamming in hard and fast for both her pleasure and his as he spilt his load. He was virile too, sending hot ropes of dragon-seed into her tight passage, eyes rolling back into his head as his wife opened and closed her mouth, seemingly unable to vocalise her pleasure in the crux of the moment.

But there was nothing for either of them to do but press their bodies in close together, relishing in the moment of coming together as only they could. It would not be the last time of the holiday, of course, but that didn't stop Pyros from nuzzling her cheek so very sweetly, kissing and lavishing attention on his darling as she purred and kissed him back even with the sharp rise and fall of her breasts, body striving to reclaim lost breath even as his cock remained hard and spurting within her.

"I love you so much."

Their break together was going to be the sweetest of them all as they leapt into the New Year paw in paw.

And they wouldn't have wanted it any other way.