Just for Tonight

Story Info
Lesbian encounters a man for a night.
3.2k words
4.39
17.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was their 3 year anniversary but the night had been a disaster. Piper loved everything about Tabatha but lately things had not been great between them. Tabatha was working longer hours and always seemed to have a reason to not come home. When she was home, she was irritable and Piper couldn't seem to do anything right. Piper would wait until Tabatha was asleep before kissing her cheek then silently crying herself to sleep. Why did things have to be so damn hard?

But tonight had been the worst yet. A night out with drinks and dancing at their favorite club had turned into a screaming match in the alley just outside. Tabatha had thrown the ring that Piper gave her into the dumpster beside the door of the club and stormed off. Piper's shoulders slumped as she headed back into the club for a drink.

She slid onto a barstool and ordered two jager bombs. The bartender raised her eyebrow. "You don't look so good, kid." Piper didn't bother to look up at the pretty lady pouring her drinks.

Without acknowledging that she even heard the comment, she reached for the shot glasses. She dropped the first one into the red bull and chugged it down as quickly as she could. The second soon followed suit. "Two more" she ordered, slightly choking on her words as she held her tears at bay.

The bartender made two more and put them down in front of her.

Piper was unaware of much of anything around her. The music and noise of the crowd all mushed together into a dull roar of white noise. She was lost inside her thoughts.

He had been watching from the other side of the bar as she slipped onto her stool and began to drink heavily. His deep brown eyes scrutinized her body language. It was obvious that she was a wreck. Something devastating had just happened to her. He shifted on his stool and continued to watch her as he sipped his club soda with lime.

She drank until the bartender refused to serve her any more. Blurry eyed, she moved to stand and wobbled on her heels. She caught herself on the bar and the barstool next to her before she completely went down. Slowly straightening up, she did her best to focus in spite of the delicious buzz of being drunk. She stumbled her way to the door and stood on the sidewalk outside for a moment, confused as to what to do next.

He paid his tab and followed her out to the street. He walked over as he saw her fumbling in her purse for her keys. He snatched them from her hand. "Hey!" she protested. "Give me back my keys, motherfucker," she slurred as she sloppily tried to get them back.

"Oh no, you're not getting these back as long as you're in that kind of condition" he replied in a deep gravelly voice. He wrapped his arm around her to steady her as she began to wobble in her attempts to retrieve her keys. The body heat between them was almost electric as he pulled her in close. He looked into her periwinkle eyes for the brief moment that she allowed before turning her face away to hide the tears that had begun to fall unbidden.

This small moment of intimate contact with a stranger was more than she could bear. She collapsed against him as she bawled. He held her close and quietly shushed her. His big, calloused hand rubbed lightly over her back as he pocketed her keys. He looked up and hailed a cab as he held her tight. Shortly after being hustled into the waiting cab, Piper passed out.

The pillowcase was smooth against her cheek as she slowly woke. She felt warm hands running over the small of her back and moaned a little. It had been weeks since Tabatha had touched her like that.

She tried to stretch before realizing that her arms had been tied behind her back, bent at the elbows with forearms overlapping. Her legs had been spread and her ankles attached to a spreader bar. Hands pulled at her hips, raising her to her knees. She giggled a little, smiling to herself. Tabatha sure did have a fun way of making up.

"You're awake."

Her eyes snapped open instantly at the deep gravelly voice that most certainly did not belong to Tabatha. She looked all around at the unfamiliar surroundings and then tried to twist to see the source of the deep voice. His hands held tight on her hips to keep her in place.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Her tone was indignant but touched with a trace of fear.

She yelped as a loud smack of his hand connecting with her ass filled the room. "I'm doing what you need to be done," he responded. "Now hush." The command was followed by him shoving her panties into her mouth and swiftly duct taping over her lips and cheeks. Muffled protests filled her throat as she rubbed her face on the pillowcase in a vain attempt to dislodge the tape.

His strong hands parted her asscheeks before he spit on her tight pucker. He reached for the big silver hook with a ball on the end and covered it with lube. She squealed and bucked as he slowly began forcing her asshole to accept the ball. He grabbed tight to her hips with his free hand, digging his fingers in the pliable muscle beneath her soft skin. She screamed and her back curled but she stopped bucking long enough for the round silver ball to push in past her sphincter and successfully lodge the hook deep in her ass.

He grabbed a fistful of her long, dirty blond hair and swiftly looped a rope through the end of the hook and around her hair which made her pull the hook in deeper every time she moved her head forward. He stepped back for a moment and admired his handiwork. He noticed the glistening arousal coating her bare pussy before stepping around the edge of the bed. He lightly traced his fingers over her exposed porcelain throat. "You're gonna be so much fun," he whispered close to her ear.

Adrenaline tore through her veins as she struggled in her restraints. She remembered fighting with Tabatha and drinking but nothing about her current situation. Her mind swirled with all sorts of fight or flight thoughts. She reminded herself to breathe...just breathe...as her eyes searched his face in an effort to see his intent.

He had a rugged handsomeness about him. His jawline was well defined and his dark brown hair was kept short and neat. He had the beginnings of a 5 o'clock shadow covering his cheeks and chin. She could see the muscle in his temple flexing as he viewed her. He was dressed in well-worn jeans and a simple black cotton tank-top which showed off his tanned muscles. He wasn't incredibly built but there was enough definition for her to appreciate. He had a curious tattoo on the inside of his left forearm...some sort of script but she couldn't make out what it said.

He stepped back out of her eyesight and she soon felt a sharp pain shooting through her ass cheeks as he made the cane connect with her unmarred flesh. Her screams were stifled by her panties and the tape covering her pretty mouth.

Over and over the cane hissed through the air and connected with various spots on her ass and thighs. Each strike built on the last and made her clench tightly around the silver ball lodged deep inside her.

He smirked behind her as he saw her desire begin to drip from her pink slit. She wriggled and moved back and forth in an effort to process the pain he was doling out and the movement kept making the silver ball stimulate her anus. He reached forward, sliding a hand over her warmed ass down to where her nectar was spilling out.

He lightly rubbed her clit in small circular motions and she reacted as though he'd just shocked her. She squealed and groaned as his fingers manipulated her sex. Every touch was so intense. Tabatha had always made her feel so good but tended to take more than she gave. Piper wasn't used to this. The sensations ran through her torso and she silently begged him not to stop.

He grinned to himself as he saw her hips moving along with his fingers. He pulled his hand back after swiping up the length of her pussy then leaned over and wiped her lust on her cheek. "You're getting so wet for me. Is it possible that I've found a sweet painslut?" He wasn't expecting an answer but the way Piper whimpered with such need gave him one.

That was one thing that Tabatha had never understood about her...her need for pain. She'd tried to explain it but got so frustrated that she let it drop and settled for what Tabatha was willing to give.

He stood back to once again admire his handiwork and she squirmed a bit as she felt his eyes running over every inch of her body. She felt so completely exposed. The anal hook pulled against her hair as she tried to lower her head for a moment. She raised her ass up to try to relieve some of the pressure then inhaled sharply through her nose as she felt a warm tongue wiggling against her soaked slit.

His hands gripped her tender welted thighs and made her scream. He was relentless as his tongue lapped and swirled on her soaked pussy. She moaned and pushed back against his mouth almost instinctively.

His fingers spread her lips wide open. She suddenly yelped loudly and twisted her hips hard as he attached a clamp to her engorged clit. His tongue didn't stop wriggling against her opening as she moved. He pushed his pointed tongue inside her, fucking her with it. He flicked the clamp randomly to make her squeal and jump.

She felt the pressure building quickly. It was stronger than she remembered it ever being before. She continued to respond to his oral skills until she was on the edge. Her heart was pounding so loudly in her chest and her breath was quick and shallow.

He pulled away just before she felt she was going to explode. She whimpered in protest of being denied the pleasure of release. His deep chuckle gave her goosebumps. He was going to toy with her and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop it. The prospect both aroused and angered her. Just who did he think he was to treat her this way? What gave him the right to play with her like this? What was he going to do next? Her eyes closed as her mind went into overdrive.

They snapped back open as she felt the first lash of the belt on her already welted ass. The pain that shot through her was almost indescribable. It radiated from her ass through her torso and out through the tips of her fingers like an explosion had gone off inside her. The second bite from the wide leather belt seemed worse than the first.

Her anger boiled up inside of her as she screamed with all her might against the duct tape covering her lips. Her panties were completely soaked with her spit and big tears had begun to fall down her cheeks.

Everything that she had with Tabatha...all the fighting and catty remarks...all the neglect...it all came pouring out with her tears. All of the anger and resentment she felt toward her girlfriend purged itself in her screams.

He continued to lash her ass and thighs with the belt as she screamed. Each new squeal made his dick harder and harder. He saw her tears and almost couldn't control his desire to take her then. But no, the time wasn't right just yet.

He bent over and gently kissed her welted flesh. She continued to sob and scream as his lips caressed her skin. He kissed her thighs and ass gently until she began to calm down.

As soon as she had quieted, he stood behind her and slipped out of his pants and tank top. His cock was almost painfully hard as he crawled up behind her and slid just the head into her moist opening. He groaned as her hungry cunt sucked at the tip of his dick. She whimpered in protest and tried to move forward but his strong hands held her in place.

Slowly he slid his length into her. One hand reached up and grabbed her hair tightly. She moaned loudly and her hips swirled. He began to thrust and pull on both her hair and the anal hook at the same time. His meaty member rubbing against the silver ball through her thin membrane felt amazing for them both.

The clamp on her clit sent little jolts of delicious pain through her with each stroke he took. It was not long before she felt the pressure building once again. He could feel her silky walls gripping around him greedily. He slid out just as she was about to climax and she let out a frustrated growl.

In a flash, he removed the clamp from her clit and placed a hitachi on her needy sex. The sudden rush of blood back into her tiny button combined with the vibrations made her squeal loudly. The pain and pleasure she felt nearly made her orgasm. Her plaintive cries were music to his ears. He lived for this moment...the moment where inhibitions were lost and lust reigned supreme.

Holding the vibrator on her swollen nub, he slid his thick cock back into her warm fuckhole. He moaned as her tightness enveloped him. He began to stroke in and out hard and fast. Their skin slapping together resounded against the walls of his apartment. Every time he plunged into her, his hips smacked against her red, welted ass and made it sting all over again.

Piper let out several high-pitched desperate squeals. She couldn't stand the immense pressure that had built up. Her body craved release. She tensed, then shuddered. Her moans were loud and insistent as her hips twitched and she gave into the desire that threatened to consume her. She gushed all over his dick and hips. Her sweetness dripped down to his balls as he kept pumping. He wanted to keep her cumming as long as humanly possible.

She squirmed and yelped as he prolonged her pleasure. The hitachi turned into an implement of torture with its relentless buzzing against her overly-sensitive clit. He continued his punishing rhythm and she soon felt another wave of bliss overtaking her. She mewled as it ripped through her being...not quite as strong as the first but stronger than anything she had previously experienced with her other lovers.

He pulled the vibrator away and switched it off before laying it on the bed. While still buried deep in her core, he untied the hook from her hair and began to pull the silver ball from its new hiding spot. She gratefully laid her head against the pillow, groaning a bit as the muscles in her neck relaxed. Her pussy pulsed around his shaft and he moaned at the feeling. He slowly slid in and out of her velvet grip a few last times before pulling out completely.

He grinned to himself as her body melted flat against the bed. He walked around to where she lay panting and swiped away a tear with his thumb. He brought it to his lips and sucked it clean then smiled. "Such a sweet painslut."

She focused on him through blurry eyes, sniffling. He tenderly reached forward and pulled the tape from her face in one quick motion. Her soaked panties spilled from her full pink lips and she coughed slightly.

Without another word, he stood and lifted her torso until she was upright in a kneeling position on the bed. He climbed on the bed and rubbed his cum covered cock on her lips. She looked up at him and opened her mouth as he pushed inside. She began to suck and bob her head back and forth.

He took hold of a fistful of hair and began to control her speed. He pushed in until he hit the back of her throat and disregarded her gagging noises as he forced the head of his dick into her tight opening. He moaned and held her there for just long enough to make her struggle then released her so she could grab a breath. He started to fuck her face, savoring all the little groans and gurgles coming from her.

He used her mouth until he felt his balls tighten. He pulled out as he began to throb and spurt. The first jet of cum landed on her cheek. The second striped across her nose. The third was smeared over her lips and tongue.

Piper had been with men before but it had been so long ago and she'd forgotten what this was like. She tasted the salty goo on her tongue and licked it from her lips. She had no thoughts in this moment and didn't notice him dismounting the bed with ease and moving behind her.

He gingerly untied her arms and gently massaged them. She felt a huge relief at finally being able to move freely. He then uncuffed her ankles and put the spreader bar off to the side.

"Lay down."

His tone left no room for argument so she laid down on her stomach. She gasped as a cool ointment was rubbed onto her welted skin. The contrast to her burning flesh was phenomenal. She closed her eyes and savored the moment.

A warm, wet towel wiped her face. She reopened her eyes and looked up at him with an unreadable expression. The reality of what just happened began to set in. What have I done? What will Tabatha say? Do I even have to tell her? Question after question bombarded her.

He slipped into bed beside her, coaxed her onto her side and wrapped his body around hers. Strong arms held her close as the salty droplets once again began to flow from her eyes. He quietly shushed her and kissed her head. She cried until there were no more tears left.

"Everything ok?" he asked as he got up to retrieve her clothes. She nodded weakly. He stood her up and helped her dress. He got dressed himself and escorted her downstairs.

The mid-morning sun was heading toward the center of the sky when they stepped out into the fresh fall air. He hailed a cab before cupping her face in both hands and tilting it up so she was looking at him. An unspoken understanding passed between them. He slipped her keys back into her hand and helped her into the cab.

As she rode back to the club, she leaned her head against the window and stared blankly at the seats in front of her. A hint of a smile teased the corner of her lips as her wounds reminded her of their presence with every slight bump in the road. Telling Tabatha could wait at least until tomorrow. She would keep the memory to herself just for tonight.