Just For You

Story Info
What I think about you when you're not here.
1.5k words
4.22
6.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm at your house, in your room. I'm wearing a too-small pencil skirt that hugs my ass just right and a crop tank top that shows just my tummy and bellybutton ring poking out over the top of the skirt. As I plop down on your bed, you look at me at just the right angle to see my cleavage jiggle just slightly in my push-up bra. With a cute little sign I lay down on my stomach, just like a always do, in my favorite position. you can't take your eyes off my ass, sloping from the deep arch in my back, protruding from the too-small skirt that's incidentally revealing the bottom of my cheeks.

You climb on the bed after me, still gazing at the curvy body in front of you. You place your knees on the bed outside of my thighs and run your hands down my sides, tracing the hourglass curves of my waist to my hips. I turn around, look at you and giggle. You see the lust in my eyes as I look you up and down, and can't help but know what I'm thinking. You can do whatever you want to me, they say, as your strong hands linger on my mesmerizing hips.

I look you dead in your bright green eyes, and in one swift motion you give my ass a firm squeeze, grab my waist and flip me over. I prop myself up on my arms, leaving just inches in-between our eager bodies. I tilt my chin up towards you and let my plump, supple lips just barely brush against yours. After a moment I smirk and retreat my head back to its original position. You smile back, and in a playful frustration grab my arms and pin me to your bed. Still smirking, I bite my lip as my eyes still speak to you. What are you gonna do? they beg in an innocent, playful fashion.

With your hands resting on my flirty hips, you ever so slightly dig your fingertips into the bit of skin showing over my skirt and lean into kiss me. As I reach out to meet your lips, you stop just short and torture me as I did you. You watch my eyes open with the desire for your touch, and slip your hands up my shirt. Smoothly, you slide off the tank top, revealing a lacy red bra showing off my perky tits. As you lean down and sensually kiss the top of my breast that's being pushed up from my bra, you feel tiny goosebumps form on my soft skin. Next you grab the top of my skin tight skirt. You start to slide it down, and as the skirt comes off, my can feel the relief of my soft, round ass cheeks popping out over it.

As you throw my skirt on the floor, a sleeve you cut off from a shirt catches your eye. You rip it so it's one strip of cloth and straddle me on the bed again. I see the cloth and smile; without losing eye contact with me, you grab my wrists together in one hand and tighten the t-shirt sleeve around them. I lay there in anticipation while you tie me up.

You wink at me, and I get warm chills down my body. I wiggle my little body underneath your strong stance above me and search for words to say, but my mind comes to a stand still when I meet your piercing gaze. You give my thighs a playful squeeze and walk your fingers up my tan, summer skin, over my stomach towards my tits, then veer off to my back. Without effort, you unhook my bra and slide it to my tied-up hands. Your hands return to my hips and squeeze me as you give my left nipple a little lick, then a kiss, mirroring the same on the other side. Next, you kiss me slowly, making your way down the center of my stomach, smiling in between kisses, feeling my abs slightly tense up as I giggle and wiggle on your big, comfy bed.

You pass my bellybutton, loop your fingers under each side of my lacy, red g-string, and the grab top in between your teeth. Our eyes meet and I can't help but smile and tilt my head back, doing my very best to contain my lust for you. After pulling down my panties you grasp my inner thighs and spread my legs, running your finger on the lips of my soft pussy, gently working your way in between, realizing how wet I already am. You can't help but smirk at how much you turn me on, and feel the need to pleasure me even further. You slide you finger into soaking wet V, slide it out, and slip in another. At the same time your tongue caresses my clit, and you hear me try to hold in a moan.

I'm so turned on, every nerve in my body shudders as I try to get my wrists apart without success. With your fingers you continue press against the spot, MY spot you know all too well. My body clenches up while I let out another moan. Too much, it feels too good. I sit up and look you in the eyes. You take off your shirt to reveal the big, tanned body I see in my dreams. Next go your shorts, then your boxers. I take my tied hands and throw them over your shoulders, straddling you in the process. You take your already hard dick and slide it into my waiting pussy. I let out a loud moan and savor that first moment of penetration, that moment when it hurts so good.

You see at this moment that I am yours, all yours, and in this moment I would do anything for you, because no one else could ever make me feel so good. You take my arms off your shoulders and pin me down again, your overpowering strength taking my breath away as I wait for your next move. You get close to my face and tease me with your lips, making me fight for a kiss. With one hand you play with my clit, with the other you hold me down. It's torture, and I love it. It only make me want you more. You grasp your cock and caress the outside of my V with it, and you know all I want you to do it to put it in.

"Do you want it?" you ask with a smirk.

"Yes," I reply quietly, almost out of breath from being so turned on. Then I shoot you a longing look and add, "don't make me beg."

Seeing that lust in my gaze makes you go crazy, and you slide in your dick into my tight, awaiting pussy with total ease.

At this point I can only moan in pleasure while you pound me as hard as you can. You're in total control of my body and you know it. Suddenly, you flip me over in just a single motion and put me in doggy position. You give my ass a slap and watch my cheeks jiggle. Before they can stop you grab a handful of each, feel my pussy again, and slide your cock back into me. I can't stop moaning as you slam me from behind. You spank me and I scream your name, you spank me harder and I scream again. You grab my hair and tilt my head back while you continue to thrust, harder and harder.

You flip me over one more time, and again we lock eyes. As you lean down and passionately kiss me, you untie my bounds. I grab your broad, rippling shoulders and pull you close to me while you ready yourself to reenter, my soft skin touching yours. You slide in slowly, watching me feel your every move inside. With each pump you thrust back in harder, then grab my legs and put them on your shoulders. In this position I can barely handle it; I'm screaming your name and digging my nails deep into your muscly back. My flexibility allows you to still have your body close to mine, our chests touching between my open legs. Harder, harder, harder, in between gasps, I say out of breath, "I want you to come in me."

Between your skin against mine, my loud moans of pleasure, and incredible feeling of being in a tight, dripping pussy, you comply. I feel your body tense up, then relax, followed by the warm sensation inside me. I wrap my arms around your sweaty shoulders and pull you in close to me, laying a passionate, sensual kiss on your irresistible lips. You hand me a nearby towel, put on your boxers, and within the next couple of minutes, our exhausted, satisfied bodies are wrapped around each other once again, underneath your big, grey comforter. With your arm resting on you waist and your hand on my tummy, you pull me in close, feeling my perfect ass fit perfectly into the space between us. Eventually, I drift into sleep to your strong, steady heartbeat, and we dream of each other in total happiness.