Just For You

Story Info
After a long day at work.
1.5k words
4.08
21.6k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing nervously in the dining room waiting for you to walk in from work. I have on my highest heels and nothing else. I've never done this before, but I know how hard you've been working lately and I think this is just what you need to relax. I hear the truck door slam shut and I get excited and wet, I know you'll love this but I'm still nervous.

You walk in and don't notice me until you close the door behind you and look up. "Well," is all you say as you stare at me wide-eyed. "This is a surprise."

I giggle and start walking towards you, kicking my heels off in each direction. "Do you like?" I wrap my arms around you and kiss you hard and passionately.

You moan against my lips and smile down at me, "I do like, and you know I think this is exactly what I need." You grab my ass cheeks and part them as you squeeze and pull up on them.

We kiss a bit more, I suck your tongue into my mouth and you tease me by showing me just what you would do in other places with that talented tongue of yours. You squeeze my breasts as we kiss, pinching and flicking my nipples every once in a while, causing me to moan against your mouth and arch my back. I can't take it any more, I want to jump you right here and now but I know I have to be patient.

I take you by the hand and lead you up the stairs to the bedroom and I close the door behind us. You're looking at me with such passion, I know you're ready for me and I am more than ready for you. We start kissing again and this time you kiss your way down my neck, kissing my collar bone and down to my breasts. You suck my nipples and I can feel your teeth on my hard sensitive nipples. I can feel you playing with my nipple ring and it hits against your teeth and my mind is swimming in pleasure. But I have to focus.

"You have too much clothes on," I tell you with a sly grin as I look down at you.

You give my breast and nipple one last hard suck and look up at me. "Oh really," you smile at me. "Maybe you should help me take them off."

I am more than happy to help you out of your clothes, I start with your belt undoing it but not taking it off. I am so eager to get you out of your pants I move right to the button and let them fall away. You kick them off and they land in a pile on the floor. I go to your shirt and I'm careful with all the buttons even though I want to tear it off of you. Finally, the shirt comes off and it joins your pants in the corner and is soon followed by the undershirt you're wearing. You're down to just underwear and I wait to take those off, looking your body over. I love your body, just looking at you makes me wet and I rub my thighs together.

You notice me fidgeting and smile at me, "You like what you see?" I nod but I'm sure you know how much I love your body without the confirmation.

You pull my hair a little, making my head lean back and you start kissing me as you run your fingers through my hair and I do the same. Once we breath the kiss, we're left breathless and you look down at me with lust filled eyes. You don't say a word, just push me onto the bed and watch me as I push myself up a little on the bed and spread my legs. You look down at me and the way you look at me makes me feel beautiful, which isn't easy to do. You climb on the bed and push my legs wider so you can get between them.

"Just relax," you tell me, knowing that I worry about everything, all the time.

I lay down and close my eyes, knowing this is going to feel amazing and yet still worrying about the little things. You start by kissing my inner thigh and move in towards my pussy but than stop and do the same on the other leg. You're such a tease, but I know it's worth the wait. You start licking my pussy lips and I shiver in anticipation. You push my legs up higher until they are over your head and wide apart. You part my lips and finally touch my clit. You just flick it with my tongue but even that sends waves of pleasure through me. You tease me a little more and than finally suck my clit into your mouth. I moan and and my hands grip the sheets, I can tell already I won't last long. You lick up and down my slit and than plunge your tongue into my soaking wet hole. I gasp and my hips jerk loving the feel of your tongue and you start playing with my clit with your fingers.

You leave me panting and moaning while I wither in pleasure. "I'm going to cum soon."

You come back to my clit and start fingering my pussy just enough to get your fingers wet and than shove them into my ass as you suck hard on my clit and flick it with your tongue in your mouth. I cum hard, moaning and panting out your name, repeating, "Oh God" over and over. You keep licking until my orgasm is done and even then you lick up and down my slit a few times.

You crawl up my body and kiss me and I can taste my pussy juices off of your lips and as I suck on your tongue. "My turn," I smile up at you and I can't wait to have your cock in my mouth.

You lay down on the pillows and I straddle your legs and look up at you, licking my lips. You're hard already but I use my hand to pump your cock as I suck your balls into my mouth and run my tongue over each of them individually. I love sucking your balls, I love popping them in my mouth and playing with them with my tongue. But I move on and lick up the shaft of your cock right to the head and flick it playfully before sucking it into my mouth. I can taste pre-cum as I lick the tip and suck away. I hear you moan and softly say, "Oh God," under your breath and I look up to see your eyes roll. Slowly I slide my lips down lower on your cock and take more and more into my mouth. I try to take as much of your cock as I can and gag slightly but keep trying. Each time I pull up right to the head of your cock and suck down as far as I can. I can hear you panting and moaning and I know I have to stop soon or I'll get a mouth full of cum. But I don't really want to stop.

Reluctantly, I lick up your cock and suck the head hard before smiling up at you and winking. I crawl up your body and kiss you gently at first and than with more passion. My breasts are hanging above your chest and I start to slowly grind my pussy up and down. You start playing with my breasts, pinching my nipples and it makes my pussy gush.

"I want you inside me so bad right now," I whisper to you and I look down at you.

You smile up at me and run your hands up and down my hips, "Is that so."

I nod and grind against you harder, "My soaking wet pussy is ready for you."

You smile and sit up slightly, open the draw under the bed and pull out a condom. "I'll do my job, you do yours," you smile as you send the wrap to the floor and roll the condom onto your dick.

I giggle and look up at you, playing innocent. "And what exactly is my job?"

You spank my ass and smile up at me, "To ride my cock and cum hard for me."

I hold your cock and slowly lower my tight pussy onto it. It hurts at first but it feels so good, and as I take more and more into my wet hole. My pussy grips your cock tight and I know it won't be long before we both orgasm. Slowly, I move up and down your stiff dick and bite my lip when I feel like I'm moaning and panting too loud. You're hands are running up and down my sides, stopping to play with my breasts every once in a while. I lean over and kiss you as we fuck and soon I can't help myself. I cum hard on your cock and it causes you to cum hard too. Once I catch my breath and my body stops spasming, I move down to your cock, peel the condom off and throw it in the garbage and I suck your cock clean.