Just For You Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Did he really hear Mandy confess her love for him.
2.2k words
4.38
60.3k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
346 Followers

Dominick laid there for a moment, wondering if this was a dream or he really did hear Mandy confess her love for him. While she snuggled up against him, he gazed at down at her. Mandy had a cute button nose, full-lips the color of roses, and long, black, hair. However, what Dominick loved the most was her sapphire blue-eyes, which sparkled with golden highlights that were framed behind long black lashes. All she had to do was bat those eyes and he was mesmerized. His heart skipped a beat; his whole body trembled with desire---no with love, as he just realized that he too loved Mandy.

He chose his words carefully as he wanted this moment to last for an eternity. "Oh my darling Mandy, when I hold you, my heart goes all aflutter, and I cannot think straight. When you're gone, I feel empty inside. Oh baby, my sweet precious angel, I must confess that I've fallen for you too. I love you, not like a father does a daughter, but as a man loves a woman."

Mandy looked lovingly into his eyes and uttered, "What do we do about it?"

He placed his hands under her chin, drew her lips into his and kissed her deeply and then answered, "Nothing, let's just continue things like they are and see what happens. Baby, if it is true love, it will be here next month and all the days beyond that."

Mandy looked into his eyes and confessed, "Oh honey, you seem to always know what to say. I agree, let's not rush it, and see where all of this takes us. I do want to suggest one thing though."

He had a puzzled look on his face and asked, "What' that?"

She grinned, kissed his cheek and announced, "I want to call you Dominick from now on instead of dad. I also want you to call me Mandy, and not refer to me as daughter."

He smiled, as he felt the love they shared radiate between them. "I can do that baby. Now I have a request."

She gave him her undivided attention and asked, "What is it?"

He flashed Mandy a devilish grin and suggested, "That you start sleeping in my bed all the time, and not yours."

She flashed him a sultry look and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

Mandy ran her hands down Dominick's strong but gentle right arm noting a tattoo on his right bicep. It looked altered, a heart with a banner which looked like it had someone's name their. "Dominick, tell me about your tattoo love."

He smiled and she saw tears in the corner of his eyes as he began to recall the story behind the tattoo. "The year was 1942 and I was in the Navy, and stationed in San Diego, California. While there I met and became friends with a sergeant who was a year younger than me. She had one hell of a figure with gorgeous auburn-hair. We dated casually for about a year. One night I mustered up enough courage to tell her that I was deeply in love with her. As it turned out she felt the same way about me. After that, we were inseparable, well as much as possible. We even talked about getting married after my tour was up. We were on a weekend leave that summer when she suggested that I get a tattoo to prove my devotion to her. So I did."

Mandy stroked his hair, kissed his cheek and purred, "Aww, that is so romantic, tell me more."

Dominick continued his story. "Well, as it turned out that right after that, we both got called to active duty, due to the war. She went one direction and I went the opposite, and we kept in touch by mail. All of a sudden her letters stopped and I didn't think much about it, as mail often got lost. I really got worried when four months passed and I hadn't heard anything. So I contact my chaplain, and explained things to him and begged him to see what happened to her." Tears rolled down his face, and his voice quiver and he sighed heavily. "It was then I found out she was killed in combat. I couldn't take looking at her name on my arm after that, the memories were too much for me to handle. So I had the tattoo altered to say, USN."

Mandy wiped the tears from her eyes, put her arms around him and cradled Dominick in her arms as he unleashed the emotions kept hidden so deep inside.

She kissed him softly in response. "Honey, thanks for telling me that story, it was so touching."

Dominick stroked her long hair, kissed her, feeling the love they had for each other radiating between them. "Your welcome sweetheart. I adore how much you understanding and compassion to me."

They both heard his stomach gurgle as it churned with hunger and laughed.

His response was, "Honey, I don't know about you, but as you heard my stomach telling you, I've worked up an appetite."

Mandy giggled and replied, "Yeah I did. Well it is suppertime; would you like to eat, besides me, as I'm talking about food right now?"

He thought for a moment then answered, "I just remembered that I pulled some steaks out of the freezer this morning. I was thinking I could grill them, while you help fix something to go with them. "

She licked her lips, as purred, "Now you're making me hungry. Why don't I take a quick shower, and then help you with supper."

He winked, laughed and suggested, "Want some company in the shower, we can save water."

She winked and said, "Sure, I have a request to make."

He smiled and teasingly chirped, "Oh-no, not another request! What is it?"

She giggled and purred, "Well, I was just going to say no hanky-panky in the shower this time. I want to save it for later when we celebrate our first night in the same bed.

Dominick put his lips down on hers as they shared a heated moment. After that he answered, "That my love, sounds like a wonderful idea."

The two of them showered, dressed and then headed for the kitchen to fix supper.

As Dominick cooked the steaks on the gas grill, Mandy began to prepare, a salad, steamed broccoli, and French bread.

While everything was cooking she went to the back door, opened it, and hollered out, "What do you want for dessert?"

Dominick, stopped grilling came over to the door with a mischievous smirk on his face and whispered, "You are my dessert, dear."

She blushed, laughed and suggested, "You want whip cream and a cherry with it?"

He smirked, laughed out loud and replied, "Not really, just some sweet pussy pie. Enough talk about what we'll do later, because you will get me turned on again. Let me finish these steaks, they're almost done."

Mandy rolled her eyes, stuck her tongue out at him, giggled and then went back into the house to finish.

She was just about done setting the table when he came up to her and asked, "Do you need help with anything honey?"

Mandy responded, "Yes, I want you to pick out some wine for supper, because you are better at that then me. After all tonight's special, it's the beginning of the rest of our lives."

Dominick went and picked out a red Burgundy called, "Santenay." He filled the wine bucket with ice, popped the cork, set the bottle in it to chill, and then took two goblets over to the table.

When finished he put his arms around her waist and said, "The wine's ready love, now all I have to do is go get the steaks as they are done."

Mandy leaned into him and said, "Okay, I'll set the food on the table while you do that, darling."

Dominick brought in the steaks and placed them on the table. He then assisted Mandy to her chair. Before going to his seat, he poured the wine.

After sitting down, Dominick lifted his glass and toasted, "Here's to us Mandy."

She clicked his glass, took a sip and said, "Darling, you sure know how to pick wine, this is delicious."

The two of them sat there and enjoyed the meal. Afterwards Dominick helped with the dishes.

Mandy could hardly concentrate on washing the dishes. She thought about what part of dessert he was going to sample first. It caused her nipples to harden, and pussy throb in anticipation, and she wondered if Dominick could smell her arousal.

Dominick could tell by her actions and intoxicating sexual aroma that his sweet baby was looking forward to what happened next. However, he just acted nonchalantly, and dried the dishes.

Mandy couldn't stand the suspense. She placed the last dish in the rack and asked, "What shall we do now, baby."

Dominick flashed her a mischievous smile and hung up the dish towel. Next, before she could react, he picked her up into his arms.

He carried Mandy off toward the bedroom bellowing, "I think it's time for my dessert!"

Mandy squealed with delight, Ooooh darling, I cannot wait to see which end you start with!"

Once inside the room, he kissed Mandy passionately while laying her down on the bed. Dominick instructed her to just not do anything while he stripped of his clothing. He took his time too, while watching Mandy started to fidget, her eyes all glassy with lust.

He climbed onto the bed and began to remove her things, and kissed each part of her flesh as it became exposed. After that he pulled her close making sure she could feel his rigid cock against her thigh.

Mandy quivered with anticipation, looked into his eyes and purred, "Take me, I'm yours!"

Dominick's hands trembled as they caressed her soft tender body. He paused for a moment, repositioned himself on his back. A sultry smile crossed his lips as his eyes went wild with excitement.

He then suggested, "Move sweetheart. I want you to straddle my hips, and guide this cock of mine into your hot cunt!"

Mandy moved and placed one leg on each side of his hips. She then grasped the shaft, while shifting herself to align his cock with her pussy. While observing Dominick's reaction, Mandy rubbed the head back and forth between the lips coating it with juices.

He panted heavily, grabbing the sheet with both hands to keep from ramming his dick home.

She flashed him a lusty smile while slowly lowering herself downward. As the mushroom head went deeper inside, her eyes widened and Mandy began to pant. Once fully impaled upon his cock, she arched her back, moaned in delight and started rocking back and forth on him.

Dominick felt her young pussy opening up letting his cock slowly penetrate into pure heaven. Her muscles grabbing him like a vise began milking his shaft.

He grabbed her by the hips to help steady Mandy, while he pulled gently grinding inches of cock into pussy.

Their breath became ragged as they begin fucking in rhythm.

Dominick's voice quivered, "Oh God, baby, your cunt is so tight sweetie."

Dominick's cock hits bottom and he trembled while watching her move herself all the way up just holding his cock head inside her. Mandy then slams down hard the shaft coating it with nectar.

Mandy whispered, "Ohhhh Dominick, it feels so good!"

While she fucked him, he reached up started encircling and flicking Mandy's clit with his index finger. Next he gently pinched it, causing an almost immediately earth-shattering climax to surge through her body.

Dominick slid his hands upward, feeling her nipples, which were completely rigid. He hissed softly, as she ground her pussy into him again.

He then shouted, "I'm going to cum in your pussy soon, baby!"

They continue to fuck silently for a few moments, as their bodies thrash together in the heat of passion.

Dominick felt his balls tighten, and yelled, "Oh Fuck!"

He then placed his lips down hard on Mandy's, arched his back, drove his cock deeper, and exploded deep inside her.

Mandy's mind becoming one with Dominick's and she shrieked repeatedly, "Yes Dominick, yesโ€”yes---yes!"

She started to shake his climax triggered another orgasm. Her body then relaxed, falling forward with his cock still buried inside.

He wrapped his arms around Mandy as the two of them tried to catch their breath. His cock slowly deflated.

Dominick kissed her softly and uttered, "Oh honey, that was some dessert you offered me darling."

We laid there snuggling as his mind, replayed through the sex they just had, like a slow motion movie.

He leaned over and kissed her neck, "I love you sweetie!" Mandy replied, "I love you too Dominick."

They remain in each others arms for several minutes, listening to the beating of their hearts and breathing return to normal.

Dominick rubbed her back softly, then yawned and said. "Darling I need to get some sleep. If you don't mind it, I prefer sleeping on my side."

Mandy replied, "I don't mind."

Afterwards, she fluffed the pillow, straightened the blanket, and then spooned up against Dominick. Remaining there, listening to his slow rhythmic breathing and feeling the warmth of his body went to sleep.

kandie
kandie
346 Followers