Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

She followed him with open clear eyes. He wasn't fucking her, he was making love to her. She knew the difference, it was why she got him on top, so he could let it out. Mack played with her clit with his tongue, right across the tip ever so lightly. Just enough to raise her nervous system to induce heavier breathing. She wet her lips, several times, and opened her vagina and pushed her clit down as far as she could.

She started fucking his tongue with her hips pushing her clit in rhythm with her breathing. Couldn't be helped. He had forgotten about his dick and was concentrating on giving her the nicest orgasm he could. She said, "Mack!" He didn't even hear her. She punched her hips up and left them there, his mouth full on her clit, sucking.

Her breathing went raggedy and her muscles soon followed. The wave of intense pleasure seemed to be everywhere in an instance. Her vagina pulsed and her hips recoiled and she tried to close her legs and couldn't. Mack grabbed her pussy and kept it covered. He wrapped an arm around her buns and held her tight with his hand pushing her pussy. His mouth was still sucking her clit. She jolted again and again until it was done. Then she was a noodle.

She flaked out. Mack flaked out with his head on her tummy, her hand on his head. He kept quiet, not moving, until she came back from where her mind went and then a little while longer. She said, "Oh Mack, that was one damn good orgasm. I can't imagine how you did that. Thank you very much."

He moved up beside her and said, "You're quite welcome. I wonder if you might consider, when you get recovered of course, fucking until daylight?"

"Mack," she said, "I'm ready now. My clit can recover on its own. My vagina is yours for the taking. Enjoy yourself for as long as you can and as many times as you can."

Mack went two times. It took a little over two and a half hours. He explored every inch of her body as he fucked. It was the first time someone explored her legs while fucking. And her butt crack. That was very much fun. He even did her feet and toes but she had to lift her knees up so he could get to her feet. Her knees were up and down a lot. He seemed to move his hands and fingers along with his dick. With the gym programs she could lay her legs over flat like a teenager, at the same time, accommodating a man's hips with ease.

With all he did his dick never stopped the slow plowing effect she grew to enjoy so much. The man made love to her. She knew it. They decided not to tell, yet.

Several weeks later Paul and Kate with Mack and Cora were in the family room having some after dinner wine when Kate got up, walked to a convenient place and stood silently, her hands holding each other in front. Everybody just looked at her. Then Mack got up and walked over beside her, not touching, neither smiling.

Kate let go her hands and moved the one nearest Mack over to his crotch and bent her fingers around whatever she could find. Mack didn't move. Eventually he put an around Kate and hung it over her shoulder and after a moment, played with her nipple although it was hidden behind a sweater and bra. Soon he slipped his arm down her back and fiddled around under the bottom rim of her sweater.

Her skirt seemed to just drop all the way down around her ankles. She bit both her lips and raised her eyebrows. Paul and Cora were quietly watching, not looking at each other. Kate moved her hand from his crotch up to his buckle and soon his pants dropped all the way down to his ankles. He turned to her and lifted her sweater up and off. She bit her lower lip and looked at Mack. She unbuttoned his shirt and off it came. He took off her bra. She took off his t-shirt.

They held hands and motioned for Paul and Cora to move from the sofa to their chairs. Moving over to the sofa she pulled his shorts off and his big dick flopped up in the air like a pogo stick. He pulled her very small panties off and nothing flopped around anywhere. She lay down on the previously placed pillow and he got on top.

She said, "Mack and I are going to fuck. Please enjoy the show."

Paul and Cora did, smiling almost the entire 45 minutes. There was cheering and shouting and hugging and more wine when they concluded their evening's entertainment.

What are friends for?

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12