Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?" Chris practically shrieked with anticipation.

"And she looks up at me with these large doe eyes and these tears falling down her perfect little cheeks, and she says, 'Paul, I'm not nineteen.' My heart stops, my arms go rigid, and I ask her how old she really is. I'm thinking, you know, maybe she's really twenty-five and she wanted me to think she was younger? I have no idea what I was thinking, clearly I wasn't. Hard cocks tend to do that to you. She looks at me, and the tears just cascade down her cheeks and she tells me she's eighteen."

Amberly stood up and left the room, Chris grinned. "You are one fucked up individual, do you know that? You are truly my idol."

Paul gave a mock bow, and then immediately turned his attention toward Jen. "Do you hate me?"

Jen shook her head slowly. "Hate you, no. Am I appalled at the story you just told? Yes."

Disappointment crossed Paul's face. "I thought you'd try to see the amusement in it. You know me, Jen, I wouldn't have done anything if I had known she was a kid."

"Truth," Jen frowned, eyeing Paul with a mix of contempt, sympathy, and intrigue. "I pick truth."

"I didn't ask you," Paul contested, smirking at the young girl. "How do you know I was going to pick you?"

Jen stared, challenging him to call her bluff. "Truth," she repeated.

"What is your ultimate sexual fantasy?" Chris interrupted, answering before Paul could speak. "What real life individual or individuals does it involve, and would you ever allow it to come true?"

"Is that fair?" Paul laughed, sipping from his sixth Corona. "I didn't ask that!"

Chris shrugged. "She doesn't have to answer it. She can tell me to fuck off, and then wait for you to ask her the same damn thing."

Jen nodded and waved her hand at the two men. "I'll answer that, that's fine. I gather you want details, not just a simple response with names. So let's see, my ultimate sexual fantasy, told in narrative format, with as much triple-x action as possible so as to cause you two jackoffs to salivate."

Paul shook his head and grinned.

"My ultimate sexual fantasy, at this moment, would involve two people I know well. In short, we would have a threesome. In more depth, let me see if I can explain," Jen sighed thoughtfully, and placed her beer onto the table.

"Who are the two people?" Chris inquired, leaning back in the armchair, his eyes growing heavy with consumption. "Anyone I know?"

Jen laughed at this, her cheeks blushing red. "Actually, yes. It would never happen, but the two people I fantasize about most are Linzi and Paul."

Paul blushed crimson. "Me?"

Jen blushed in response. "There's no particular reason, I don't think. Just that you're my best male friend, and...." Her voice trailed off, her eyes traveling across the room to Amberly's jade green irises. Amberly smiled, a sign that she was supportive of Jen's tale. "I don't know. Anyhow, and Linzi because she's every man- and woman's- wet dream. I walked in on her and Billy once, and I haven't been able to get the images of her out of my mind since."

"She's fuckin hot," Chris slurred softly, eyes shut and reclined into the armchair. "Fuckin hot."

Jen nodded. "She is. So my fantasy is a threesome with Linzi and Paul. It would take place in a nondescript, one-star motel somewhere in Middle America. Paul would be on the road with the band, Linzi in town accompanying Billy for the run. I would fly out, Linz and I would go shopping all day, tell girl stories, drink way too many fruit smoothies, and spend way too much money on frivolous things. We'd come back to the hotel, only to find that Billy has gone out with the other guys and the crew to some karaoke bar and left behind a note for Linz and I not to wait up. She's disappointed and hurt; I'm calm and comforting. After talking her down from her hysteria, I propose that we go to the 7-11 down the street and buy way too much Corona and get totally rotted. If we're passed out drunk when Billy returns, he'll be livid. It's perfect revenge."

"You're evil!" Paul smirked, patting Jen on the shoulder. "But I like your style, continue."

"Mmm," Chris groaned, his eyes opening to show a glassy surface. Amberly stared at their friend and shook her head slowly. "How many beers have you had?"

Chris pondered the question, and raised five fingers. "Ten."

Paul and Amberly began to laugh, Jen shaking her head at Chris' obvious intoxication. "If you keep quiet long enough, I'll tell the story and you can sober up some!" Chris grinned. "Sober is sporing."

"Anyhow," Jen continued, ignoring Chris' nonsensical comment. "Linzi agrees and we go and purchase three six-packs of Corona and two limes."

"Why two?" Amberly interrupts, a devilish gleam in her eyes. "I mean, why two limes?"

Jen shrugged. "That's the first number that came to mind? Plus, it has nothing to do with the fantasy. So ignore it. So we bring the alcohol back to the room, and as Linzi is struggling with the key to the room, Paul walks past us and stops. He asks if we need any help, wonders why we're not at the bar with everyone else."

"Paul's a crafty guy," Paul grinned, running a hand under his chin and scratching at the dark stubble that had formed.

Jen shook her head. "You want to let me finish?"

Paul held his hands up in surrender. "It's just strange to hear someone telling a story that includes you. Sorry."

"You're just nervous," Amberly grinned. "What if she tells us, in her fantasy, your dick is three inches long?"

"IT IS!" Chris shrieked, eliciting the attention of everyone in the room.

"Shut up, fucker!" Paul laughed, shaking his head slowly. "You're totally fucked up."

Chris nodded.

"So back to me," Jen sighed and took a sip of her Corona. "I was telling a story, remember?"

"Continue," Amberly smiled warmly, urging her friend on. "You're doing a great job. I feel like I'm in the story."

"I took a class in Storytelling," Jen blushed. "My teacher said I was a 'natural', whatever that means. So yes, so. Paul approaches us and we invite him inside. How are we going to drink eighteen bottles of beer? We're not, so we invite Paul in to share. He says he stayed behind because karaoke bars are always lame; and he's had a disagreement with Benji and doesn't feel up to hanging out and pretending everything's kosher. So we raise a toast to asshole band members, and we drink half of the beer within the first half hour."

"I should of have done better," Chris slurred, raising his Corona in the air. "Party on!"

Paul stared at the other male and rolled his eyes. "Dude, shut up and put that down."

Chris complied and Jen returned to her story. "We're drunk, laughing, watching ridiculous shit on TV. At some point, Linzi gets up to go to the bathroom and I roll closer to Paul on the bed. For whatever reason- alcohol, true lust, misguided friendship- he leans forward and kisses me. Before long, we're in a full-on make out session. Linzi returns and gasps, staring as Paul reaches his hand down the front of my track pants and grins. He tells Linz that I'm so wet, and that she should come taste me on his fingers. Linz screws her face up in disgust, shakes her head at him, objects to our activities. Paul's undeterred. He continues to circle his thumb over my clit, he works a finger against the ring in my right labia. He-"

Paul interrupted with wide eyes. "What?"

"I'm pierced, Paul," Jen taunted with a smile. "Get over it."

A smirk slid across Paul's pink lips, and he slapped a hand onto her shoulder. "You're naughty! How come you never told me?"

Jen shrugged. "And how would I have brought up that conversation? Hey Paulie, I know you're playing a concert in front of ten thousand screaming kids, but hey, I got a ring stuck into my crotch tonight. How 'bout them apples?"

Paul laughed. "You could have found a way."

"It wasn't relevant information," Jen winked. "Till now. Can I continue?"

Amberly grinned, Chris merely offered a grunt from deep in the armchair.

"I'm moaning and cooing, falling prey to Paul's touch and the alcohol. I lean back against his chest, and lay my head on his shoulder. I gaze up at Linzi, and I plead with my eyes. I want to see her lick his fingers, want to hear the sound of her swallowing down my juices. She stares at me, lust in her eyes, intoxication obvious on the soft lines of her lips. But she kneels onto the bed beside us, and she tugs at Paul's arm. He places his finger into her mouth and she sucks on it, swirling her tongue and giving us a show. I gasp, Paul moans. She's perfect, like the girl next door turned into a one-night-only porn star. I reach for her shirt, and tug at the fabric. She pulls it over her head, Paul's eyes go wide. She wears no bra, and her perfectly firm and perky breasts are jutting into our faces. Paul leans forward, taking her right nipple into his mouth, sucking on her tan skin. I simply watch, observing the look of pleasure on her gorgeous face. Her lips are pursed, her eyes shut tight. She reaches for Paul's hair, running her hands through its blackness." Jen paused and took a sip of her beer. She smiled before continuing. "Eventually, I manage to get both Linzi and Paul naked. As Paul perches atop her, so close to entering her tight little body, she objects. She says it's not right, she loves Billy. We stare at her longingly, Paul's erection so close to bisecting her deepest depths. He pleads with his eyes, but she shakes her head. She slides out from underneath him, and motions toward me. 'Take her,' she says. 'Fuck Jen with your hard cock, make her scream. I'll watch!' That's all Paul needs to hear, and I suppress the urge to scream God's name as he grabs my body and plunges deep inside me."

Paul fanned himself dramatically and grinned. "My cock appreciates this story greatly, so please ladies, ignore the tent in my pants."

Amberly and Jen, not surprisingly, both turned their gazes to Paul's crotch, eyeing the very large bulge in his shorts. "That's nice," Amberly giggled. "Very nice, Paul."

Paul grinned, a cheeky offering that was characteristic to only him. "Hey, at least I'm excited- Chris over there fell asleep!"

Jen turned to gaze at Chris, his form very low in the chair, eyes shut and lips clearly pursed in the telltale signs of slumber. "Poor kid," she laughed. "He's already hit his refractory period."

"What?" Amberly raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing," Jen laughed. "So as I was finishing up and saying, I lay there while Paul fucks me senseless. Linzi is watching, running one of her long, French-tipped fingers over her tight little pussy and cooing. She matches his strokes inside me with her finger in her own pussy; the two of them choreographed in a perfect dance to drive me over the edge. I scream with my release as Paul fills my insides, staring up into familiar blue eyes as I bite my lip and ride out the wave of pleasure."

"Billy catches you?" Amberly nearly stammered. "That's part of your fantasy?"

Jen shrugged. "Yeah. The idea that he could have been watching the entire time, the thought of Billy seeing us all naked....It's sexy. I'm deranged, what can I say?"

Paul shook his head slowly and tried to hide his raging hard-on. "I'd never fuck Linzi. No matter how much she begged, I couldn't do it."

"You're assuming she'd beg you to fuck her?" Amberly challenged him, smirking playfully as Paul rolled his eyes. "No, I'm just saying. Out of respect for Bill, I'd never fuck his girlfriend."

"Truth or dare, Amberly?" Jen questioned, trying to change the subject quickly. The look in Paul's eyes suggested he might take the conversation in a direction she didn't yet feel capable of handling. What if he said he could no more fuck her than he could Linzi? What if he rejected her for her fantasy, and turned the mood sour? She hoped that her persistence in changing the subject would put an end to any potential negativity headed her way.

Amberly caught on to the tactic and answered nearly immediately. "Dare. Everyone else took a Truth, so I'll be different."

Paul smiled appreciatively. "You're always your own drummer, huh?"

"I like drummers," Amberly winked. Chris, asleep in the armchair, couldn't react.

"I dare you," Jen laughed as she began her challenge. "I dare you to go wake Chris up, without using your hands."

Paul turned and stared at Jennifer. "What do hands have to do with anything?"

Jen shrugged. "She can't just walk over there and shake him now, can she? She'll have to get creative."

"Holy shit," Paul's jaw dropped and he waved a finger at Jen. "You're dirty tonight, you know that?"

Jen feigned innocence and turned to Amberly. "Go to it!"

Amberly offered a cruel, naughty grin as she crawled across the carpet toward Chris. "Wake up, Christopher," she giggled, nudging his outstretched leg with her nose. "Wake up, asshole." Chris didn't even move. She sighed, and bit softly into his thigh. "Chris, come on, help me out here." Again, Chris didn't even budge. "I'm sorry, but I have no patience," she chuckled as she used her teeth to try and tug at the zipper of Chris' fly. It resisted, and she worried that tugging harder would hurt the sleeping male. "Ah fuck," she grumbled and placed her mouth at the crotch of his black Dickies. "This better work."

Jen and Paul watched as Amberly- who had been trying to wake Chris for no more than three minutes- wrapped her lips around his body through the material of his slacks, trying to find his most precious offerings and take them into her mouth. Clothing and all. She trailed saliva marks over his slacks for several minutes, searching aimlessly for her target. Eventually finding it, Chris' eyes opened slowly, mere slivers against the overhead track lighting. Jen and Paul grinned as Chris moaned softly. "What the fuck?" he questioned, staring curiously down into his lap. "Amberly, fuck. What are you doing?"

Amberly stood up and grinned. "Completing my dare."

Chris stretched, yawned, and smiled. "And what was that?"

"I had to wake you," Amberly smiled sweetly. "Without using my hands."

Chris burst into a fit of laughter, Paul joining. "She did it, dude. It was genius. Too bad you were asleep."

Chris shrugged. "I'm awake now, and fuck, I've got a problem."

Amberly blushed. "Sorry."

Jen moved nervously on the sofa, and turned to face Paul before speaking. "We're headed somewhere tonight that I'm not sure I can go. Amberly practically just blew Chris in front of us, and you're very obviously happy to be here. I don't mean to sound stupid but I can't really handle-" Paul interrupted her with a finger to the lips. "You're rambling," he grinned. "Here, relax." He reached into his back pocket, extracting a small pink pill, and pressing it to her lips. "Swallow this and you'll be okay."

Her lips took the tiny offering, bringing it inside her mouth before swallowing its chemical happiness down softly. "What was that?" Amberly objected, standing over the pair and glaring down at Paul. "What the fuck did you just give her, Paul?"

Paul shrugged and took a sip of his beer, trying to dismiss Amberly's hostile reaction. "Just a little something to loosen her up, that's all."

Amberly waited till Paul had set his beer aside, then straddled his legs and leaned forward. "What the fuck did you give her, Paul?" She gazed into his eyes, finding a trace of something alien residing deep in their depths. Whatever it was that he'd given Jennifer, he'd clearly ingested his own dose of the substance. "Nothing," he dismissed. "No big deal."

"Amberly, calm down," Chris offered, suddenly standing over the small female and grabbing her around the waist. He lifted her away from Paul, and turned her so he could meet her gaze directly. "It was just some X, that's all. We thought it'd be fun if we all rolled tonight, and you know, were a little freer with ourselves. No strings, just fun."

Anger coursed over Amberly's expression, her arms dropping to her sides and contempt filling her green eyes. "Did you ever stop to think that maybe we should have had a say in this idea of yours? Did you ever think that maybe I didn't want to do X? Maybe Jen wasn't interested?"

Chris smiled softly, running a hand through Amberly's long curls. "Jen hardly objected just now."

Amberly turned her attention to her best friend who was resting her head against Paul's chest, smiling warmly as she took another sip of her beer. "And don't you know that it's not good to mix alcohol and X? You could really hurt someone that way!" Her voice was angry, firm in her belief that Paul had taken advantage of her friend.

Chris shook his head and frowned. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I'll take yours. And besides, Jen looks fine to me."

"That's not the point," Amberly objected, pushing firmly against Chris' chest and freeing herself from the circle of his arms. "The point is that Jennifer should have known what Paul was giving her, and he never should have given it to her when she'd been drinking. Not to mention, she's been sick for the past few weeks, off and on. I don't think she should be taking anything other than a prescription."

"This is a prescription," Paul interrupted, a gleam in his eye. "From Doctor Paul."

Chris laughed at this, Amberly growing more enraged. "What the fuck is your issue, Paul Thomas? You think it's funny to take advantage of girls? You think it makes you a real stud that you fucked some fifteen year-old and told the whole world about it? You think you're God's gift because you slipped Jen a pill and she took it without question? Well, you know what? Here's some truth for you, Paul: Jennifer has a crush on you. She's had a crush on you since you were a fat, nasty, loser theater geek in high school. If you had handed her a pound of cocaine and told her to hide it in her underwear, she'd have done that too! When it comes to anything, Jennifer is an assured, independent, amazingly intelligent young woman. Except you, Paul. When it comes to you, she's like a blundering moron! And you're too damn self-obsessed to realize that. Or maybe I'm not giving you enough credit here. Maybe you know she likes you, and you use it against her. Use your clout with her so that you can slip her pills that will make her so high she'll beg you to fuck her all night long. Is that it, Paul? Do you have to get women fucked up in order to get laid?"

Paul sat on the sofa, clutching Jen in his arms. His expression was blank, his lips frozen into a scowl. He cleared his throat as Amberly finished her rant, and stared up into her eyes with an edge of hatred tainting his own brown irises. "Are you done?" he questioned slowly, matter-of-factly. Amberly nodded. "Good. My response is maybe if you unlodged that gerbil from your ass, you might be a better person; more relaxed, able to have a good time. In fact, I think maybe you should just go take a big sip of fuck off and leave us alone. We humans want to have a good time."

Chris sighed loudly and rolled his eyes. "Would you two please stop? This isn't how this weekend is supposed to turn out. Look, Am, if you don't want to take the X, that's cool. If you think Jen would have said no if she had known what it was, then we'll carry her into her bedroom and let her sleep it off. We still have tomorrow, cause we're not leaving for Waldorf till Sunday. I'm not here to take advantage of anyone, or force anyone into an uncomfortable position. I've done X with Jen and Paul before, and she never had a problem with it. We chill out, drink a few beers, and roll. It's fun, you know. I would never hurt her, and I certainly don't want to hurt you. So calm down, okay? Please?"

Amberly nodded, tears welling in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just get...upset, you know?"

Chris nodded and clutched her in his arms. "I know, calm down."

"Blow it out your ass," Paul mumbled under his breath. He ran a hand in slow circles across Jen's back as she cuddled closer to him, laying in his lap and sighing loudly. "I'm not high, you know?" she offered softly. "And I knew what I was taking."