Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul simply nodded as Amberly finished her statement and wrapped her red lips around his cock. "Right," he groaned softly, using the door for leverage as he leaned back and clutched the doorknob. Amberly worked slowly, bobbing her head tenderly as she ran her hand languidly up and down his shaft. "Fuck, Amber," he hissed. "You've gotta go faster, fuck."

She reacted to this, working him faster with her hand, plunging him further inside her mouth with each thrust. She grabbed his left hip for leverage, bringing him down her throat and loosing her muscles. His soft grunts were her signal, she allowed them to guide her movements; pacing herself to the tone of his vocal releases. He didn't last long- clearly as excited as he'd claimed to be earlier- spilling down her throat after only ten minutes of Amberly's attentions.

"Fuck," he growled, sliding to the floor and blushing a soft red. "That was divine. Do you always suck cock that well?"

Amberly shrugged as she spit into a nearby towel, wiping her mouth slowly, trying not to entirely destroy the lipstick she'd applied shortly before. "I guess?"

Paul nodded and grabbed his shorts. "I'll be out in a second," he smiled as she stepped from the room. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Amberly winked, shutting the door and walking back toward the den.

"Faster, Chris," she heard Jennifer moan softly. "Just, yeah, like that."

She approached the sofa slowly, taking in the movements of her two friends. Chris sat on the sofa where she'd left him, Jennifer now perched on his lap. She was fully clothed, which brought an audible sigh of relief from Amberly's lips. She watched as the two moved in synchronization, realizing that Chris' long arm was shoved down the front of her best friend's jeans. A look of pure lust was plastered across Jen's face, her eyes shut tightly as she rested her head on Chris' shoulder. He worked quickly, bringing soft mews from the girl as she gyrated erratically in his lap.

"Am I interrupting?" Amberly questioned with a devious grin as she stepped in front of the pair.

Jen's eyes flew open, and she gazed at her friend with concern darting her features. "It's okay," Amberly offered, kneeling before the couple. "It's okay, Jen, let him finish." Jennifer nodded, shutting her eyes once again as Chris' thumb came into contact with her engorged clitoris.

Amberly kneeled, gazing into Chris' clouded eyes as he worked fiendishly to bring her friend over the edge. "She really is pierced," he offered with a gleam in his eyes, grinning as Jen returned to her erratic movements. "And she's very close to screaming my name."

"Not for long," Paul laughed as he entered the den. "She'll forget you exist once she meets me."

Chris laughed at this without breaking concentration, reacting to the sound of Jen's pleas. She begged him to move faster, to propel her over the edge of the inferno and deliver her into the hands of pleasure. As she began to scream loudly, only vocalizing the word "More" successfully, Chris grinned like an Olympic Gold Medallist. "I rock," he laughed as Jen collapsed beside him on the sofa.

"You do," Jennifer offered in a breathy whisper. "You were amazing."

"He didn't do anything," Paul objected, gathering Jen up in his arms and holding her against his chest. "Anyone can do that!"

Chris shook his head and allowed Amberly to sit in his lap. "I beg to differ."

Paul nodded as he stood up and carried Jen from the den. "You can differ all you like. Tell Amberly your argument and see if she can decide."

Chris and Amberly giggled as Paul walked down the hallway toward Jennifer's bedroom- her arm wrapped around his neck, head on his chest, a smile plastered across her drunken face. "This one's yours, right?" Paul inquired softly when he reached the closed white door. Jen nodded and, with some difficulty, he managed to turn the knob and open the door while holding her in his arms. "I've carried you across the threshold," he laughed as they stepped inside and he closed the door with his foot. "Mrs. Thomas, where shall I lay you down?"

"On the bed," Jen giggled, grinning as she gazed into Paul's eyes and felt the mattress swallow up her small body. "Thank you, kind sir."

Paul made a dramatic bow and smirked. "Any day, my lady."

"You're very chivalrous for having just fucked Amberly in the bathroom," Jen sighed and rolled onto her stomach, watching Paul as he tossed his sneakers onto the floor and took a seat alongside her. "What?" he inquired, confused.

"I said," Jen repeated, trying her best to gaze up at him from her positioning on the bed. "I heard you and Amberly in the bathroom. Chris and I heard you guys, and you're very chivalrous considering you just fucked my best friend."

Paul frowned and stared at Jen questioningly. "Do you really think I fucked Amber?"

Jen shook her head slowly, raising her hands up to wipe the hair from her face. "Are you saying you think I'm stupid?"

Paul stood from the bed and began to pace the bedroom nervously. "Jennifer, I didn't....Amberly and I...."

"Fucked," Jen finished his sentence. "It's okay, I understand."

Paul nodded slowly and turned to face Jen. Sadness crossed the lines of his face and he leaned against her walk-in closet's large wooden door. "I didn't fuck Amberly. She gave me a blowjob, which I asked her for. Can I explain myself or have you already dismissed me?"

Jen sighed loudly and chewed on her bottom lip. "You can explain, I suppose."

"Good," Paul grinned. "I asked Amberly to blow me in the bathroom, and I didn't do it to hurt you."

Jen began to laugh, sitting up on the bed and staring at her friend curiously. "So, you asked my best friend to suck your cock in my bathroom for my sake? You figured, 'Okay, I'll have Amber blow me now and then that'll get Jen all excited when she hears us'?"

"Hardly," Paul frowned and stepped away from the door. "I asked Amber to do it because I was curious, and I have been for a very long time. But most of all, I knew that if I got that over with, I'd have the entire remainder of the night to lavish you with attention."

Jennifer laughed loudly as she stood and headed toward the door. "You're deranged, do you know that, Paul Thomas? Totally deranged!"

Paul trailed behind Jen as she exited the room and walked swiftly toward the den, arriving quickly and staring around the empty room. "Am? Amberly, where the fuck did you go?" She turned in a slow circle, finding no signs of her other friends. Paul leaned in the entrance to the door, a blank expression across his face. "What the fuck are you staring at?" Jen demanded, storming past Paul and back toward her bedroom. "What the fuck, Paul?"

She slammed her bedroom door, leaving him to stare at the kitchen table and a discarded bottle of Corona. "They're in Amberly's room," he stated softly, raising the bottle to his lips and taking a quick sip. "Amber and Chris are in her room."

There was no response from Jennifer's bedroom, so Paul knocked softly on the other door- presuming it must be Amberly's private sanctuary in the small apartment. There was silence, no light gleaming invitingly across the carpet below the door. "What's this room?" he asked aloud, and turned the knob slowly. He stepped into the small room and flicked the light switch. A small desk and computer, along with a wall dominated by cardboard cartons told that this was Jennifer's office space. "Huh," he sighed aloud, sipping more from the beer and taking a seat at the computer. "Fuck it, I'll check my e-mail!" He pushed the necessary buttons to bring the computer to life, light dancing across the flat-screen monitor and welcoming him. He clicked on the profile for Jennifer, denoted by a tiny frog icon. Her settings opened up quickly, allowing him to peruse her desktop in a quick sweep of his brown eyes. He ignored the various icons that had no meaning to him, and instead clicked quickly on the familiar Internet Explorer icon.

A window popped open, bringing Jennifer's In-Box to life before his amused eyes. "Huh," he chewed his lip as he debated what was only a click away. "I shouldn't do this, should I?" There was no one in the room to stop him or lay guilt as he pushed the mouse in the direction of the "Mail" display. A Hotmail in-box opened before his eyes, displaying several stored messages and a listing of ten new e-mails. He browsed the list of senders, recognizing several names of mutual friends, as well as several pieces of e-mail that were clearly spam. "E-mail from Benji," he smiled and clicked on the name of his band mate. "Wonder what ole Benj has to say."

The document opened onto a white screen, and Paul scanned the familiar, poorly constructed grammar of his friend. The subject was simply, "Hey", the contents of the e-mail more amusing. Benji's type, once translated, was fairly boring, though a small postscript at the bottom of the e-mail caused Paul to raise his eyebrows.

P.S. ill sea what i can do about Him.

Paul stared at the words and scrolled down to Jennifer's original e-mail, reading quickly through her lengthy letter about the mundane activities she and Amberly were partaking in as of late. At the end of her e-mail- which, he noted, was signed, "Love, Jennifer"- there was a similar, small postscript.

P.S. You know I'm entirely crazy about him, Benj. Talk some sense into him, get him to call me. I need to make this fantasy come true before I shrivel up and forget how to have sex altogether. xoxo

Paul stared at the e-mail for several minutes, laughing to himself at the lunacy of the situation. "Why am I reading this?" he grumbled, guiding the pointer in the direction of closing out the window. Just as he was about to kiss goodbye to his invasion of Jennifer's privacy, he saw something in the e-mail that caught his attention.

An attachment.

Jennifer had sent Benji a 46K attachment that was still contained in his reply. He guided the pointer back to the e-mail, clicking impatiently over the title of the attachment, which read, simply, "Toxic.DOC". The page opened, filled with words that clearly composed one of Jen's latest short stories. His eyes traveled over a small portion of the piece slowly, curiously.

Paul tossed his head back and growled as Lindsey's lips enveloped his hardness.

Lindsey worked his length inside her, teasing her tongue across his sensitive glands. She grabbed his leg for support and blushed. "You have amazing legs."

"Thank you," he hissed, groaning when she returned him to her warmth.

"See," Britney purred, tugging his shirt over his raised arms. "I told you you two would get along."

Lindsey made a noise but continued to work passionately at Paul's length.

"Lay down," Britney instructed the male, moving aside as he lowered his back to the mattress. Lindsey pulled off long enough to allow Paul to get comfortable on the bed, then she quickly returned to her work. As Lindsey worked, Britney placed gentle kisses across Paul's face and neck. Working slowly to his broad chest, and swirling her tongue across his left nipple. "I want you inside me," she purred. "Soon."

He read the words slowly, hanging on each sentence, staring at his own name as though it were alien. "You like?" a voice interrupted his thoughts, his neck snapping as he turned to gaze up at Jennifer. "I wrote it with you and Linzi in mind, actually."

Words could not escape Paul's mouth, and he swallowed down the anxiety he felt at being caught reading her personal messages. "I'm sorry," he offered softly. "I shouldn't have read your e-mail."

"You're right," Jen nodded and crossed her hands over her large chest. "You shouldn't have snooped through my stuff, Paul. It wasn't right."

Paul bowed his head in silence and stood from the desk, approaching Jen with guilt weighing heavily in his conscience. "I'm sorry, Jen, I really am. You can hit me, if you like."

Jen shook her head and laughed, running her hand up over his stubbled cheek and into his bushy black hair. "You should have kept this blonde," she offered, skirting the topic as she smiled at Paul reassuringly. "I liked it blonde."

"Aren't we skipping something?" Paul sighed, kissing the top of her hand as he narrowed his eyes slowly. "You're skipping the part where you yell and scream at me for letting Amberly blow me, then coming into your office and reading your e-mail. You're supposed to kick me or something."

Jen shrugged. "What if I don't want to kick you? What if I'm not mad at you?"

"You were mad at me before," Paul pointed out, searching Jen's playful brown eyes.

Jen shrugged again and shoved her hands nervously into the front pockets of her jeans. "Did you read it?"

Paul nodded. "I read a little of it, yeah. It was really good."

"Good?" Jen burst out laughing. "It was good, huh?"

"What do you want me to say?" Paul smiled meekly. "What I read was good and....it had my name in it."

"You're in the story, Paul," Jen sighed, smiling up at him as she gauged his reaction to her words. "You're an actual character in the story. You, me and Linz. Of course, as the author of the piece, I get to camouflage myself behind a fake name and some false descriptions. I took some liberties with Linzi's character too, so as not to tip off any potential readers to the inspiration for the character. However, when it came to you, I saw no need to mess with perfection."

Paul's eyes widened. "Perfection?"

"I met this guy," Jen began, reaching her hand out from her pocket and touching Paul's much larger one. "When I was in grade school, and I had no friends. There was this really sweet, very quiet boy who watched out for me and made sure no one bothered me. At first, he was just strange to me and I didn't really understand why he'd decided to stick up for me during recess. Then, over time, I grew to think he was a really good person." Paul's smile widened with each of her words. "I grew pretty attached to this kid. He was a little awkward, you know, wearing sweaters in 90 degree weather." They both laughed at this and Jen grinned. "I always wondered about that. Anyhow, one day, he came to me with the news that he'd joined a band. I was excited for him, because he was excited. I never dreamed that, a few years later, he'd be packing his suitcase and leaving Waldorf only to return rarely. I never thought that I'd miss him so much when he did leave. I did, though. I'd lay in bed crying at night, my parents would even come in the room to ask what was wrong. I didn't know then, I was too young to understand."

"What was wrong, Jen?" Paul whispered, staring into her eyes and pleading for her to say the words she was building toward.

Jen smiled. "There was a hole in my soul. There was this person that I hadn't even realized I loved, and then suddenly, he was taken from me. We'd have these phone conversations and he'd be distracted and foreign, I'd hear girls in the background and know his thoughts were elsewhere. So I hardened myself to the idea, and tried to find someone else. I tried to convince myself that this person that Amberly and I had called a friend since childhood had changed. He wasn't the person we adored anymore, he was this famous rock star that all the girls coveted. I convinced myself that you were no longer you, Paul," she trailed off softly.

"I've never not been me," he offered, running a hand across the soft skin of her cheek. "I haven't changed."

"Yes, you have," came a soft voice from behind the pair. Amberly stepped up beside Paul, frowning as she stared deep into Jen's eyes. "He did change. But so did you. We all have." Jen eyed her friend curiously, Amberly dressed only in a thong as she stood beside Paul and sighed loudly. "And the two of you having this sappy little heart-to-heart and love confession in the hallway is really messing with our sex. So could you please follow me?"

Paul chuckled at this, Jen shaking her head and grinning as she allowed Amberly to lead her back into the den. Chris appeared from the bedroom, his white boxers riding dangerously low on his small hips. "Where's everyone going?" he inquired with a grin, following the girls and Paul into the den.

"You," Amberly directed to Paul, "sit there!" She pointed to the end of the sofa, gesturing for Paul not to argue and to be seated. He did so, Chris sitting beside him and reaching for one of the forgotten Corona bottles. "Jen," Amberly grinned, "come with me!"

The two girls disappeared and Chris turned to eye his friend. "What the hell just happened?"

"You tell me," Paul shrugged.

"Okay, well, you carried Jennifer into her bedroom and shut the door. Amberly grabbed my hand and dragged me into her bedroom, and shut the door. We tried listening at the wall, see if we could hear what you ass ponies were doing in there, but we heard nothing. So we gave up, got naked, and fucked our brains out. Then as we're laying there smoking a fatty, Amber hears you two fools proclaiming your love for one another in the hallway. She gets up, finds her panties, and trots out of the room. Which basically amounts to a very confused Christopher plodding around the bedroom with his naked, white ass showing as he searches for his boxers and then exits the room to see what the fuck is going on." Chris paused in his tale and sipped more beer. "What is going on out here?"

Paul laughed and reached for another of the discarded bottles. "I'm not sure. I think Jen just told me she loves me."

"You think?" Chris sighed. "How do you not know, dude?"

"I was reading her e-mail," Paul confessed, placing the beer back onto the coffee table. "She wrote this trashy story about me and her. Apparently, she sent it to Benji and I somehow managed to discover the e-mail. I feel like horseshit for reading her stuff, you know? I shouldn't have done it. Then she walks in and finds me, and I expect her to freak...but she doesn't." Paul sighed. "I'm just as lost as you, 'cause instead of throwing the book at me, she starts confessing all this crap to me about how she misses me and she . . ."

"Is in love with you," Chris finished his friend's thought. "Dude, that much has been abundantly clear to everyone except you since the beginning of time."

"You knew?" Paul inquired, confused at Chris' declaration.

Chris nodded. "Who didn't? I'm sorry, but Max is no smarter than a toothpick and he knew!"

"Max is pretty fucking dumb," Amberly offered, trotting into the room and returning to her seat on the carpet. "That's very true!"

"You've changed, I see," Paul laughed, pointing to Amberly's t-shirt, an oversized black garment that depicted Chris' friends, The Used. "Yeah," she blushed. "I stole it from Christopher."

"Where's Jen?" Chris questioned, eyeing Amberly with a lustful gaze. "And the shirt looks perfect!"

Amberly blushed pinker. "Thanks. She's in my room, on the phone."

"Isn't it just like a woman to be on the telephone at a key moment in the evening?" Chris groaned and rolled his eyes. "Who the hell is she calling at midnight, anyhow?"

"Linzi," Amberly giggled. "She's calling Linzi."

"Not to be rude," Paul laughed. "But what exactly does she need to call Linzi about right now? We were just having this discussion when you came outside and-" He was cut off by Amberly raising her hand and grinning. "You'll see."

Paul stood and sighed loudly, running a hand through his fully mussed hair. "I'm going back to the boy's room."

"Don't you follow!" Chris pointed at Amberly with a sideways grin. "Stay right there, missy!"

"She's a good bathroom buddy," Paul winked over his shoulder, disappearing as Amberly pouted. "I didn't do anything bad," she sighed. "I would never do anything dirty."

"Uh huh," Chris laughed, sipping more beer. "Speaking of doing dirty things, should I go get Jen off the phone?" Amberly raised an eyebrow quizzically. Chris cleared his throat and continued. "Should I go into your bedroom and get Jennifer off the telephone?"